Ex BMF member snitches on Young Jeezy, says rapper received kilos of cocaine........

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2008, 10:45 PM         #1
27861 pageviews
54 comments

coolbreeze1981 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ex BMF member snitches on Young Jeezy, says rapper received kilos of cocaine........

Ralph “Ralphie” Simms, an incarcerated former Black Mafia Family member, has alleged in court that rapper Young Jeezy received kilos of cocaine from BMF.

The stunning claim was made in the cocaine-conspiracy trial of Fleming “Ill” Daniels, another alleged BMF member, according to Creative Loafing in Atlanta.

Justice Department spokesman Patrick Crosby would not comment on whether the rapper is now being investigated due to the claims made by Simms.

Young Jeezy’s lawyer Scott Leemon had “no comment” when contacted today (June 14) about Simms’ shocking testimony.

BMF was started in the late 1980s by brothers Demetrius “Meech” and Terry “Southwest T” Flenory in Detroit.

By 2005 the organization is reputed to have laundered over $270 million in drug money throughout various US cities.

Due to high profile forays into Hip-Hop music and lavish spending, the organization caught the attention of the FBI and was subsequently dismantled through strategic raids in the last 3 years.

Demetrius and Terry Flenory were both indicted on drug trafficking charges in 2005.

Bleu Davinci was the only artist on BMF’s record label BMF Entertainment.

Davinci was arrested in 2007 for cocaine distribution and recently pleaded guilty to related charges.

The accuser, Ralph Simms, was indicted on related drug charges last year in Los Angeles.

Simms informed the jury that he hoped to receive a reduced sentence in light of his testimony in the Daniels case.

At press time, Young Jeezy has not been charged or questioned by authorities about Simms’ accusation.

54 comments for "Ex BMF member snitches on Young Jeezy, says rapper received kilos of cocaine........"

06-14-2008, 11:16 PM         #2
oski369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U can do ur thing shawty its ok to floss but theres still 1 rule playa, dnt get caught
 06-14-2008, 11:19 PM         #3
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so he received kilos of coke...he aint got them now so who gives a sh*t...thats some hoe a.ss sh*t to snitch on something that happened in the past
 06-14-2008, 11:32 PM         #4
coolbreeze1981  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
ok so he received kilos of coke...he aint got them now so who gives a sh*t...thats some hoe a.ss sh*t to snitch on something that happened in the past

nicca bout 2 have prices on his head
 06-14-2008, 11:37 PM         #5
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Tho im not a fan of snitching Jeezy deserved it. He claimed BMF hard as fu*k till the tough sh*t went down and now hes no where to be found. He deserves to go down with them.
so since he was smart enough not to get caught he deserves to go down?
 06-14-2008, 11:43 PM         #6
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
so since he was smart enough not to get caught he deserves to go down?
He shriveled up in thick water. From the artist he portrays in his lyrics hes not some1 to do that.

Meech literally fed Jeezy everything he had in order to be a hip hop artist. Gave him money for studio time the necc. sh*t switched when he went to jail totally his alledgiance with BMF fell through.
 9 years ago '04        #7
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Andre3000 said:
He shriveled up in thick water. From the artist he portrays in his lyrics hes not some1 to do that.

Meech literally fed Jeezy everything he had in order to be a hip hop artist. Gave him money for studio time the necc. sh*t switched when he went to jail totally his alledgiance with BMF fell through.
cuz you know big meech right? yall n*ggaz used 2 kick it right? back on Sunday afternoons n sh*t right?? cuz u used 2 hang wit bmf and dey used 2 be like yo dat n*gga jeezy allegiance has been kinda fallin off lately right??..u was dere yup u sure were....

n*gga shut yo a.ss up....jeezy been shoutin and biggin up Meech and BMF on his tracks since he first came on the scene and still do so idk what u talkin about and u dont kno what u talkin about
 9 years ago '08        #8
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 2170 2170
 Andre3000 said:
Tho im not a fan of snitching Jeezy deserved it. He claimed BMF hard as fu*k till the tough sh*t went down and now hes no where to be found. He deserves to go down with them.
Damn cuzzo all that?
 06-15-2008, 12:14 AM         #9
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
cuz you know big meech right? yall n*ggaz used 2 kick it right? back on Sunday afternoons n sh*t right?? cuz u used 2 hang wit bmf and dey used 2 be like yo dat n*gga jeezy allegiance has been kinda fallin off lately right??..u was dere yup u sure were....

n*gga shut yo a.ss up....jeezy been shoutin and biggin up Meech and BMF on his tracks since he first came on the scene and still do so idk what u talkin about and u dont kno what u talkin about
I dont like Jeezy anymore and dont listen to him much so this may be true but its obvious they had a brief fall out with each other. He can shout him out as much as he wants it doesn't mean a damn thing. Id like to know what was the last song he talked about BMF tho.
 06-15-2008, 12:18 AM         #10
coolbreeze1981  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammit mayne
 06-15-2008, 12:25 AM         #11
MacDreezyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully it doesnt affect 103.....plus that sh*t is the past.....
 9 years ago '08        #12
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 renagade281 said:
well jeezy does talk about coke in the present tense sometimes
 06-15-2008, 01:42 AM         #13
OUTLAW706  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can tell ya'll know nothing about the feds.

conspiracy is a muthafu*ka.all it takes is for that dude to say yea we gave jeezy dope.which dude already said,jeezy dumb a.ss shouts bmf out and he talks about the dope thats enough to get fed charges there..

my cuz doin fed time right now because of the man that cleans his yard..dude aint do the yard good so my cuz say he aint paying him and dude knew my cuz was a kingpin he went to feds on my cuz but the feds was already watching him but they aint have sh*t on him but hearsay...the yard man is one that sent my cuz up the road what what he say he saw.

he got charge with conspiracy tony jackson so all it takes is a mofo to say yea i saw him with it.yea i was dealing with him feds pay ppl to lie

but there is a new conspiracy law that just pass you dont get much time.

if you notice most kingpins never get charge for dope it's always conspiracy.

An agreement or combination by two or more individuals to commit a crime or to commit a lawful act by unlawful means. Making the agreement is a crime, even if the unlawful act that is planned is never performed, but most states require overt action by one of the conspirators to further the conspiracy before the making of the agreement becomes criminal. A conspiracy to harm someone is also a tort. Also called partnership in crime.

Last edited by OUTLAW706; 06-15-2008 at 01:50 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #14
Deesmitty04 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 1 1
so what jay-z's next? cause he said "i SOLD kilos of coke so im guessin i can sell cd's" lol this sh*t w/ jeezy gon dry out and dude who snitched gon get some time lol
 9 years ago '06        #15
D-DoT 
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
this guy and T.I. must be buddies now. Ti prolly told him what he gotta do to get outta all that time.lmao @ these rats!
 06-15-2008, 09:24 AM         #16
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:

Exactly
 06-15-2008, 09:54 AM         #17
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can any1 tell me the last track he shot out BMF since n*ggas wanna cosign on sh*t they know nothing about??

Pimp C even called Jeezy out for that sh*t. LMAO n*ggas screamed free Pimp C to even n*ggas that hate the n*gga to death it doesn't mean sh*t.

Last edited by Andre3000; 06-15-2008 at 10:00 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #18
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,105 | Props total: 189 189
 Andre3000 said:
Can any1 tell me the last track he shot out BMF since n*ggas wanna cosign on sh*t they know nothing about??

Pimp C even called Jeezy out for that sh*t. LMAO n*ggas screamed free Pimp C to even n*ggas that hate the n*gga to death it doesn't mean sh*t.

fu*kin dumbass he shout out Meech and BMF on his new mixtape Jeezy loyal n*gga stop hatin ol fcuk a.ss
 06-15-2008, 10:09 AM         #19
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a fu*k how recent or often Jeezy scream Meech and BMF? Jeezy is smart for not getting caught. Jeezy didn't sell anyone out or implicate anyone. He simply didn't get caught. Jeezy owes the start of his career to them n*ggas but that doesn't mean he has to go down with them

"you know me yea I get my B.M.F on 4.5s
the weapon better wear ya teflon we call it chicken and noodles
point blank range left chicken and noodles
and you aint talkin bout nothin not a damn thing
I'm a boss I got truce like the magazine chopper on deck xtra magazine
and erday I see FEDS like the magazine
I told him look in the Source
got to record deals thats y I'm drivin this Porsche
call me the phantom when I'm in the bentley coupe"
 06-15-2008, 10:12 AM         #20
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
fu*kin dumbass he shout out Meech and BMF on his new mixtape Jeezy loyal n*gga stop hatin ol fcuk a.ss
what song??
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc