Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2008, 09:35 PM         #1
8081 pageviews
13 comments

GypsyArtist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jun 14 - 76 arrested on prostitution charges in Craigslist sting

76 arrested on prostitution charges in Craigslist sting
By Monique Garcia | Tribune reporter

Cook County sheriff's police have arrested 76 men and women on prostitution-related charges in a sting involving the popular online classified site Craigslist.org.

Undercover officers posed as customers who made dates with women featured in "erotic services" ads on the site. Once an offer of s3x for money was made, the woman was taken into custody, officials said.

In two cases, women meeting with clients at local hotels had rented separate rooms where they left their toddlers unattended. The Department of Children and Family Services was notified in both cases.

In addition to responding to ads, officers also posted their own bogus ads.

One indicated a 15-year-old was looking for s3x in exchange for money, an offer that received three responses. One was traced to a registered s3x offender who had previously been arrested by the sheriff's department.

This is the fourth such operation the department has launched into illegal activities on the Web site in the last 18 months. Officers regularly monitor the "erotic services" section of the site, which Sheriff Tom Dart has called a "free advertising network for prostitutes and pimps." Since January 2007, the stings have resulted in 149 arrests on charges ranging from prostitution, juvenile pimping and human trafficking, according to a news release.

Dart has called on Craigslist to remove the "erotic services" section of the site, but company officials have refused, the department said. Last week, the site posted a disclaimer stating that human trafficking and child exploitation would be reported to police. Dart called the measure a weak attempt to dissuade such activity.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.chicagotribune .. ,6491915.story

13 comments for "Jun 14 - 76 arrested on prostitution charges in Craigslist sting"

9 years ago '05        #2
McShiny 163 heat pts163
space
space
$2,102 | Props total: 3055 3055
I work in the court system in California and trust me, cops will look on Craigslist to bust prostitutes on there. The police reports will have printouts of the posts on there so beware! Hahahah.
 9 years ago '05        #3
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,948 | Props total: 2747 2747
They should make Craigslist shut down that section...My friend used that sh*t twice and fu*ked bi*ches and at that the first time he fu*ked two hookers raw and he fu*ks his girl raw to
 9 years ago '04        #4
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 nahsuhmeanz said:
They should make Craigslist shut down that section...My friend used that sh*t twice and fu*ked bi*ches and at that the first time he fu*ked two hookers raw and he fu*ks his girl raw to
your friend, sir, is an idiot...

and so are all these ppl who go on craigslist to buy hookers and sell their a.ss...

does no one watch to catch a predator?? the internet is the new cop beat... they walk it and know it well...
 9 years ago '04        #5
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Yo. There are murderers and drug dealers and pedophiles all out there on the loose. Who gives a fu*k about some bi*ches giving up the pus*y on Craigslist? Like does it really matter? I doubt any of the ladies that got locked up served that much time. Not like these bi*ches are getting 20 years for the sh*t.
 06-15-2008, 12:53 AM         #6
zeuscc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they gotta make up what they lost with the kellz trial.
 06-15-2008, 03:31 AM         #7
Adamxxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i seen some chicks straight listing prices on there

sh*ts nuts
 06-15-2008, 07:12 AM         #8
JediKnight'sSon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Yo. There are murderers and drug dealers and pedophiles all out there on the loose. Who gives a fu*k about some bi*ches giving up the pus*y on Craigslist? Like does it really matter? I doubt any of the ladies that got locked up served that much time. Not like these bi*ches are getting 20 years for the sh*t.
co-sign, they doing it willingly, why does it matter? The Feds just mad they cant tax em
 9 years ago '04        #9
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 JediKnight'sSon said:
co-sign, they doing it willingly, why does it matter? The Feds just mad they cant tax em
The thing is, the real pros actually do file taxes and have all that sh*t on point. What about the Las Vegas Craigslist? Is that illegal?
 9 years ago '05        #10
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
Man thats why I use this new classifieds site. Its very new but I still sold my 16GB ipod touch on there for $250 Check it out, I think alot of people will like this once it catches on
 06-15-2008, 09:23 AM         #11
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Yo. There are murderers and drug dealers and pedophiles all out there on the loose. Who gives a fu*k about some bi*ches giving up the pus*y on Craigslist?
:applause:
 06-15-2008, 09:29 AM         #12
killacrainz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAnm me and my boiz used to pimp thiz chick on that site.
 9 years ago '04        #13
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Prostitution should be legal.

You can sell yourself doing other services, why can't you sell your s3xual services?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy