Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2008, 02:09 PM         #41
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr.X said:
he told on himself a million times in his music.
 10 years ago '08        #42
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 2322 2322
 titebuoy said:
"you talk blow, but i sold mines"
That`s right....
 06-14-2008, 02:50 PM         #43
shawwty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr.X said:
no jeezy always make the point clear hes no rapper, hes just a coke that happens to rap. he always says fu*k rap hes a dope boy
regardless of whatever he says in his songs, he can still argue in court that he only says it to sell records. how many other rappers call themselves "dope boys" and talk about selling drugs and all that bullsh*t? you think anyone would buy his sh*t if he was like I'M A GOOD GUY AND I DON'T SELL DRUGS OR DO OTHER "GANGSTA" THINGS ...probably not, there's a reason he talks about selling drugs in his songs, whether or not its true, and that reason is because people eat it up and buy his sh*t and it puts money in his pocket, it's the way he chose to sell himself as a rapper.
 06-14-2008, 05:31 PM         #44
xxxbmyxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
25 to life or snitch. i'll be damn if i do any time for any of you mothafukas (bernie mac voice):finger:
 06-14-2008, 06:20 PM         #45
bigl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
won't be a case point blank period...
 10 years ago '05        #46
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
dont get it twisted... bmf took a hit, sh*t aint dead...
 10 years ago '08        #47
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 Andre3000 said:
He deserves this highly. The way he ran away and disclaimed Meech after sh*t hit the fan was pus*y like.
ARE YOU F*CKING SERIOUS? dude, go k!ll yourself. Jeezy is always saying "FREE BIG MEECH". in every interview, on every feature.
 10 years ago '07        #48
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I'll start to care when I see a mug shot.
 10 years ago '08        #49
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
feds better get a warrant to search his auntie house
 10 years ago '08        #50
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 4897 4897
Damn bi*ch snitchin
 10 years ago '04        #51
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 109 109
its a funny situation... If Jeezy comes out and say he never sold blow... Are u really gonna believe him????
 06-14-2008, 09:07 PM         #52
GREEN LIGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
 06-15-2008, 12:42 AM         #53
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
ARE YOU F*CKING SERIOUS? dude, go k!ll yourself. Jeezy is always saying "FREE BIG MEECH". in every interview, on every feature.
He can shout him out all he wants doesn't mean sh*t. His affiiliation with BMF isn't there anymore last time I checked at least. Dunno if they patched sh*t up or not.

Why u think blue has beef with jeezy all of a sudden...

**** was all good just a week ago (LOL)
That **** happened in MACON!!!!!! Yeah Jeezy got his chain snatched after his CTE goons came in the spot and started some **** with BMF, thinking that since Meech is looked up the FAM is weak now, WELL like Syleana Johnson says GUESS WHAT????
They fooled his a.ss and what is so funny the dude they tried to punk is a white boy!!! However he shut that **** down snatched Jeezys' chain while his CTE goons RAN and in young J's own words "lent that ***** the whole clip". Jeezy was a worker for the fam. MEECH had a soft spot in his heart for Jeezy as he did and does for all his young 1's. He let Jeezy drive his whips stay at his houses, payed for his studio time, payed the DJs to play his **** in clubs from LA 2 NY and of course ATL, bought the ***** clothes and kept stacks in his pockets, He even paid for his marketing and promotions, If you check the old CTE website MEECh wa on the homepage with the rest of the FAM with BLACK Flaqs. **** Meech shut the city DOWN for Jeezys birthday party the year before last. I pissed Cristal for a whole WEEK straight!!!! SANDRA ROSE can I please GET a WITNESS!!!!

Jeezy had it but just couldn't get on until he started shaking and moving with MEECH! The Ferari he's driving in his first video was MEECHs'. His first snowman piece was from WHO????? You guessed right. I know alot of folk talk bad about BMF but that's beacuse they don't know any better or due to the media and propaganda. The organization itself has exsisted for sometime...and **** was ALLL good until the wannabe's that never had **** got down and started acting wreckless like they ruled the world!!! Meech never started anything violent and is very HUMBLE to be a BOSS *****, HOWEVER *****S hated him for being him and brought violence his way. *****s was mad they spent they whole check trying to cut and all MEECH did was walk in the spot and panties got moist.

The night Wolf was k!lled he aimed directly at MEECH knowing that it was NOT MEECH who brought his chick to the club!!! Plus MEECH and the rest of the FAM wouldn't let Wolf manhandle her...So he told MEECH he was going to k!ll him...How about that? It's a shame when folk HATE you and will k!ll you because of worldy materialistic things that you possess.....Soon everything BAD that happened in the ATL was done by BMF (yeahright).
Believe NONE of waht you hear and half of what you SEE!
Jeezy jumped click to click trying to get on in Ciara's "GOODIES VIDEO" he's in the car with Jazzy Pha, he got around the ATL hoping for his break.

FYI- CTE excluding JEEZY, BLOODRAW, KINK B, COACH K and FC (FullCoverage) are NOTORIOUS for starting **** especially in the clubIt's just a matter of time befor SLICK PULLA gets a hot 1 in his azz(AGAIN), he's SO arrogant you'd think he was JEEZY....They started a f!ght with a FAN in MIAMI which lead to JEEZY getting pulled over and catching the 2 gun charge in MIAMI a few months back, which I might add he was getting his BMF on that weekend and what I mean by that is Bleu and the FAM was with him.

This is a old tho but its obvious they fell out with each other at one point.
 06-15-2008, 03:33 AM         #54
Adamxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
Dat my friend is called trap in the game. Sure he can stop selling it, but that will fu*k up his cred. respect, and possibility his life. Plus I thought BMF is done wit, so this might be old news
LMFAO @ saying "if he stops selling it might ruin his life"

wow

are you kidding?

and if he keeps selling and gets caught it wont?!!

wow..
 06-15-2008, 07:17 AM         #55
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said he piled as many as 100 “bricks” of cocaine at a time inside the basement of one of BMF’s stash houses, an ultra-modern Buckhead mansion nicknamed “Space Mountain.”

Why would they keep it in a mansion? That's the first place feds would raid.

If I was in that business...I'd have a white woman buy a small 3 bedroom house in the suburbs and keep it in there.
 Adamxxx said:
LMFAO @ saying "if he stops selling it might ruin his life"

wow

are you kidding?

and if he keeps selling and gets caught it wont?!!

wow..

You dont get it.

When the supplier is used to getting 100k a week off you, how you think they gonna react when you say "Ay man, Im trying to get out the game"?

El Fuerte said:

killahkazi said:
I'll start to care when I see a mug shot.

xxxbmyxxx said:
25 to life or snitch. i'll be damn if i do any time for any of you mothafukas (bernie mac voice):finger:
True...you cant really speak on it unless you in that posistion...
 jreaper said:
Wasnt all yall muthafu*kas just hating on Jeezy for distancing himself away from BMF so he wouldnt catch charges but now since it looks like he will catch charges yall are calling him stupid. fu*kING hiphop fans

Last edited by JediKnight'sSon; 06-15-2008 at 07:46 AM..
 06-15-2008, 07:27 AM         #56
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy doesn't rap about coke....he raps about baking pastries... and that white he's talking about is flour...and them o's he's talking about are donuts
 06-15-2008, 09:28 AM         #57
Ham84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king sniches
 10 years ago '04        #58
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
You can't beat the Feds when they come for you. Ask Vick, Lil Kim, and T.I.
 10 years ago '04        #59
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Jeezy haters keep referring to his album.

But why aren't you focusing on the snitch from BMF?

He's the fake a.ss punk motherfu*king RAT!
 06-15-2008, 11:25 AM         #60
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
it still k!lls me how rappers think that selling drugs makes them official or cool...I mean how does that make you gangsta? These rappin a.ss drug dealing rappers need to get out the game, stop glorifying selling drugs when your a rapper! Dont you see that its only gonna get you bagged up!! Be lo key man, but these are the new generation of f*gget a.ss gangstas that think they have to let everyone know how gangsta they are by talking about what you do or done everything 5 lines..
idk whether or not they think its "cool" (probably do), but thats the only way i could see jeezy gettin that much money for all this rap sh*t. But even once u come up, its not like you can just quit, theyd probably k!ll u...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy