Ludacris and DJ Drama Gangsta Grillz - The Preview Mixtape Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
11 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
Thats great he don't made many mixtapes and its also great to hear something new because he really been quite as far as music. Didn't see the Chris brown feature coming but the only first single he drop that I really was feeling was rollout, But I still give it a try to see how it sounds.

Dude been real busy between the new show, moives, and charity work
 06-13-2008, 07:43 PM         #22
DrUnK-N-MuNkY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmmmmm
 06-13-2008, 08:37 PM         #23
Fire_Thief_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
:wow::wow::wow:

i think a young jeezy mixtape is droppin this weekend too....

good week for music
:wow::applause::applause::applause::applause::appl ause:
 06-13-2008, 08:59 PM         #24
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word? Looking forward to it.......
 06-13-2008, 09:03 PM         #25
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DJ Drama is the best DJ in the South. No question.
 9 years ago '04        #26
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
i hope he keeps some surprises for the album.
 9 years ago '04        #27
skillz231213 
space
space
He trying to keep it quite so he has said he got lil wayne and the game on the album and said he would like to work with eminem.
 9 years ago '04        #28
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
 Dash420 said:
:wow::wow::wow:

i think a young jeezy mixtape is droppin this weekend too....

good week for music
it drops on Saturday, is the site... big ups 2 Luda too, him and Drama gon k!ll it
 9 years ago '08        #29
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
did it drop yet
 07-14-2008, 04:12 PM         #30
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New gangsta grillz mixtape 'The Preview' hosted by luda coming soon

9 years ago '07        #31
6cedric 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 27 27
Ludacris and DJ Drama are finishing up a new Gangsta Grillz mixtape and they recently sat down to talk about it in Atlanta. Ludacris has his sixth album, Theater Of The Mind coming out soon "So with that said, we got the mixtape" Luda said, continuing "You gonna get a mixture of freestyles, new songs, snippets from Theater of the Mind, [past] songs where samples couldn't clear and make the album, but they still crazy-ass records. And me and Barack O'Drama talking a gang of sh--. It's as simple as that."
Drama jumped in saying "This sh-- is history. It's the preview, the coming attractions. Get your popcorn." Ludacris has many new movies coming out, including "RocknRolla" and "Max Payne," and Luda says of the mixtape "Just as the name implies, the album is theatrical," continuing"Conceptual-wise, every song you hear plays out like a scene from the movie. Whether it's storytelling, me giving you the real of what's going on in the world, you gotta look at it as your imagination is gonna run wild every song you hear." Ludacris stays confident saying "I feel there is no rap style I cannot do," continuing "Unlimited amounts of ways I can come on the microphone. I feel like I'm the best doing the damn thing."
 9 years ago '04        #32
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
Am I the only one who HATES Gangsta Grillz tapes? I can't fu*kin stand DJ's yelling all over sh*t, and rewinding it 100,000 times... There's not even a need for Dj Drama on those tapes, he doesn't help write, produce or mix the songs... so what the fu*k is he there for?

And since I've never liked any of Luda's albums, I don't think I'll even care to listen to this, I just came to the conclusion, that Luda is trash...
 9 years ago '04        #33
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 83 83
i think u might be da only one cause Drama always c*m through
 9 years ago '04        #34
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
I'm lookin forward to it...

*Waits to Download it*
 07-14-2008, 07:41 PM         #35
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Am I the only one who HATES Gangsta Grillz tapes? I can't fu*kin stand DJ's yelling all over sh*t, and rewinding it 100,000 times... There's not even a need for Dj Drama on those tapes, he doesn't help write, produce or mix the songs... so what the fu*k is he there for?

And since I've never liked any of Luda's albums, I don't think I'll even care to listen to this, I just came to the conclusion, that Luda is trash...

co sign.... what the fu*k is dj drama on the records for? nobody wants to hear him say barack odrama
 9 years ago '08        #36
Dedication101 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 113 113
 GoldynChyld421 said:

WOAH didnt like any of his albums.. your tripppin every cd besides release therapy has been raw and back for the first time is a classic
 9 years ago '06        #37
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
I'm looking forward to this mixtape. I'm glad to see Luda doing the mixtape seen where his first one he done with Green Lantern & Michael Watts he k!lled. The Still Tippin song he was doing he was just steadily flowing.
 9 years ago '05        #38
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
still waiting on that Unit one
 9 years ago '05        #39
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 Dedication101 said:
WOAH didnt like any of his albums.. your tripppin every cd besides release therapy has been raw and back for the first time is a classic
no... every album has been raw including release therapy.. and theater of the mind will hopefully continue the trend..

I don't understand how anyone can deny luda? just don't get it
 9 years ago '04        #40
skillz231213 
space
space
lol I was just checking itsbx to see was it out yet. I love the last tape he did with Green Lantern. Can't wait for the album as well
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago