Jun 13 - R. Kelly acquitted on all counts in child sex case

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 60
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,179 | Props total: 1191 1191
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
 10 years ago '07        #82
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 yumflip said:
Internet allows lames like you to feel some kinda way about themselves. Even if this is jokes, ain't shiit funny about child molestation. I normally debate in here with a bit of decorum & some facts.....but this has to be said.

Fukk you & everything you stand for.:finger:
Its people like you who dont look at the reality of the situation. She was a hot little girl. She wanted the sh*t and doesnt regret fu*king him even now. She probably regrets recording the sh*t and getting caught but if given the chance she would do it again with no cameras this time. True R Kelly took advantage of a little girl and he will pay for that sh*t thru karma. There is a higher power in control that always maintains the balance not this man made flawed system of justice. This justice system is fu*ked and its all about technicalities loopholes and money. The only people who didnt see just how shallow and fragile the prosecutions case was....was the damn prosecution. If the damn victim says it aint her then she is obviously over the sh*t or enjoyed it. You cant convict anyone in America without the damn victim unless the victim is dead especially when most of the prosecution's witness' had reason to seek revenge on Kelly. Sparkle??? Come on.......you dont put an enemy of the accussed on the stand. Unless you can counter the revenge claims and k!ll em. Dumbass DA!!!

Kelly was gonna walk anyway so she might as well get paid to shut up. She wasnt gonna say sh*t anyway get that money. Dont hate the game hate the motherfu*kers who set the rules. Black people never could take advantage of this cheating a.ss system becuz we couldnt afford the legal defense. Now n*ggas got money and these crakers see just how fu*ked their system is.

You dont know what I stand for homey......dont upset THEBEAST nikkuh.
 10 years ago '04        #83
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
wow who was his lawyer
 06-13-2008, 05:38 PM         #84
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn thats fu*ked up, i don't like no n*ggaz goin to prison but i ain't coo with n*ggaz fu*kin these lil girls which this n*gga has a history of, aaliyah was like14 when he married her, they had to get the parents consent, my n*ggaz slang a lil somethin to feed they family and get sent for 7 years manditory but kelly can fu*k a 14 year old on tape and get away whats the world comin too?
 10 years ago '05        #85
sleezy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
its obvious that lil dogs are more important than lil black girls, how in the hell is this dude walking after bein on tape with that lil girl...i wonder if it was a lil white girl then they throw his azz in jail and throw away the key
 10 years ago '04        #86
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9502 9502
as said before

if the braces ain't it....you must aquit
 10 years ago '06        #87
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 FeedTheBeast said:
Its people like you who dont look at the reality of the situation. She was a hot little girl. She wanted the sh*t and doesnt regret fu*king him even now. She probably regrets recording the sh*t and getting caught but if given the chance she would do it again with no cameras this time. True R Kelly took advantage of a little girl and he will pay for that sh*t thru karma. There is a higher power in control that always maintains the balance not this man made flawed system of justice. This justice system is fu*ked and its all about technicalities loopholes and money. The only people who didnt see just how shallow and fragile the prosecutions case was....was the damn prosecution. If the damn victim says it aint her then she is obviously over the sh*t or enjoyed it. You cant convict anyone in America without the damn victim unless the victim is dead especially when most of the prosecution's witness' had reason to seek revenge on Kelly. Sparkle??? Come on.......you dont put an enemy of the accussed on the stand. Unless you can counter the revenge claims and k!ll em. Dumbass DA!!!

Kelly was gonna walk anyway so she might as well get paid to shut up. She wasnt gonna say sh*t anyway get that money. Dont hate the game hate the motherfu*kers who set the rules. Black people never could take advantage of this cheating a.ss system becuz we couldnt afford the legal defense. Now n*ggas got money and these crakers see just how fu*ked their system is.

You dont know what I stand for homey......dont upset THEBEAST nikkuh.
I know you stand for supporting a dude who had a videotape of himself molesting a child, married a 15 yr old, & got caught with kiddie pr0n on his computer. I know you admit he took advantage of a child & are trying to justify that bullshiit. I know if you want to expose the criminal justice systems flaws & systemic racism, you don't do so by supporting someone who has mountains of evidence pointing to their guilt. I know you new millenium n*ggas think because you sing/rap & make videos, you're infallible. I know I love my people, but won't ever support any n*gga in the wrong, especially when it comes to wrong against kids.

And I know you could be the single corniest mafukka ever to put some shiit up like "don't upset the beast" Swallow something ya half a f*g**t.
 10 years ago '04        #88
leon22 
space
avatar space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
well new r.kelly album on the way
 10 years ago '05        #89
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,648 | Props total: 13749 13749
Jigga, Kelly, Not Guilty (Jigga, Kelly Not Guilty)!
 10 years ago '07        #90
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 yumflip said:
I know you stand for supporting a dude who had a videotape of himself molesting a child, married a 15 yr old, & got caught with kiddie pr0n on his computer. I know you admit he took advantage of a child & are trying to justify that bullshiit. I know if you want to expose the criminal justice systems flaws & systemic racism, you don't do so by supporting someone who has mountains of evidence pointing to their guilt. I know you new millenium n*ggas think because you sing/rap & make videos, you're infallible. I know I love my people, but won't ever support any n*gga in the wrong, especially when it comes to wrong against kids.

And I know you could be the single corniest mafukka ever to put some shiit up like "don't upset the beast" Swallow something ya half a f*g**t.
Looking at the reality of a situation and not hoping and wishing things were different DOES NOT mean I support Kelly. I dont give a fu*k if he goes to jail for 50 years. I have a different belief system homey and mine tells me that no bad deed goes unpunished. He will have to pay the piper one day. I already stated which you conveniently overlooked. I do not approve of his actions whatsoever. I was merely stating that the case and uproar is futile becuz the system is flawed and the victim didnt give a fu*k. The combination of those factors made this case a joke from the start.

What mountains of evidence?? I studied criminal justice dude and evidence means nothing if the defense can make said evidence questionable. They never got a positive 100% ID on either Kelly or the chick. Some of her relatives stated it wasnt her. So you cant just look at the prosecutions case you have to look at what the defense did to counter-attack. Do I beleive he did it. NO.......I KNOW he did it. I just accessing the reality of the sh*t. Calm the fu*k down. He gonna fu*k up again just like Michael Jackson did, just like OJ did, Mike Tyson etc etc. The truth will come to light.....this is just round one of the war that Kelly is having with his sickness.
 06-13-2008, 06:25 PM         #91
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet that dude slapped up the girl's lawyer with 1 mil to the face and the dude made her take it and run. lmao. Kellz is BANK


But ... for the longest time I was just hoping he slipped up somewhere and would have to be locked away. They throw people in jail for possession ... and a s3x offender gets set free while the evidence was iron-clad? Something is not right. Imagine what a rich terrorist mufu*ker could do.

"Nope ... you confiscated my nuke illegally. its not evidence."

I was saving this for a really funny thread but I think the little girl's lawyer clinched this one. A big WTF gold sticker for letting Kellz walk.


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #92
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 FeedTheBeast said:
Looking at the reality of a situation and not hoping and wishing things were different DOES NOT mean I support Kelly. I dont give a fu*k if he goes to jail for 50 years. I have a different belief system homey and mine tells me that no bad deed goes unpunished. He will have to pay the piper one day. I already stated which you conveniently overlooked. I do not approve of his actions whatsoever. I was merely stating that the case and uproar is futile becuz the system is flawed and the victim didnt give a fu*k. The combination of those factors made this case a joke from the start.

What mountains of evidence?? I studied criminal justice dude and evidence means nothing if the defense can make said evidence questionable. They never got a positive 100% ID on either Kelly or the chick. Some of her relatives stated it wasnt her. So you cant just look at the prosecutions case you have to look at what the defense did to counter-attack. Do I beleive he did it. NO.......I KNOW he did it. I just accessing the reality of the sh*t. Calm the fu*k down. He gonna fu*k up again just like Michael Jackson did, just like OJ did, Mike Tyson etc etc. The truth will come to light.....this is just round one of the war that Kelly is having with his sickness.

Your clarification was much appreciated. It honestly seemed like you supported dude. Which makes it also sound like you justified his crimes as well. I don't think we're that far apart on the issue after reading this post. Easy.
 06-13-2008, 07:04 PM         #93
Tarek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf celeb can do anythign adn get away with it
 06-13-2008, 07:04 PM         #94
C-Murduh187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I :( R. Kelly
 10 years ago '07        #95
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 yumflip said:
Your clarification was much appreciated. It honestly seemed like you supported dude. Which makes it also sound like you justified his crimes as well. I don't think we're that far apart on the issue after reading this post. Easy.
True no blood no foul. I'm cool. The fact that it took 6 years to even get started was a joke. This n*gga lied on National TV with that fake a.ss BET interview. That dude looked like a slave on trial at KKK rally. Sweating acting all nervous and sh*t. He obviously cant help himself.....he will fu*k up again and then all of the "Free Kelly" dummies will shut up. Thats why black people have a hard time pushing the issue when we have a legit beef about injustice. We wanna free every guilty n*gga that gets locked up. n*ggas think wearing a T-shirt with "Free ???" (fill in the blank) makes them revolutionary when it fact it is counterproductive to progress and change. Every black man aint your brother and every n*gga aint innocent. All these n*ggas cheering for him make us all look ignorant.
 10 years ago '04        #96
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5234 5234
dude should deserv life time in jail for doing some gay a.ss sh*t.
 06-13-2008, 07:48 PM         #97
ReFtheMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the glove doesnt fit!...
 06-13-2008, 07:52 PM         #98
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a different belief system homey and mine tells me that no bad deed goes unpunished. He will have to pay the piper one day.
ok, what if god isnt real??? that would mean some sick perverted fu*k, fu*ked and pissed on a young girl and is never going to have to be punished for it...
 10 years ago '05        #99
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
*where the fu*k my dynasty cd at, im bout to go play dat song loud as hell round the way.
 06-13-2008, 07:55 PM         #100
exhilarate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he's gulity it's wrong that he's getting off, if he's innocent it's a goddamn shame he had to go through this whole ordeal.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy