NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2008, 04:01 PM         #61
ReGiMe MeNaCe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow in mase voice
 10 years ago '05        #62
YoungIke1122 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,798 | Props total: 7352 7352
dey prolly played Happy People in da courtroom and den everybody got brainwashed and said he is innocent like in da boondocks
 10 years ago '05        #63
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,223 | Props total: 15786 15786
Its real obvious dude wasn't going to jail....sh*t, it even look like there was never going to be a trial in the first place seeing how long it took.
 10 years ago '07        #64
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 stackmatics said:
... NO n*gga . why da fucc would i care about a child when its hella bi*ches thats older 21 that look good.. fu*kin perv never try to justify some sick sh*t like what he did.
n*ggaz need to put are warning out on that man
 10 years ago '05        #65
illphil18 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 4 4
 C-Stylez said:
They tried to charge me but im not guilty, jigga, kelly not guilty....
song came 2 my head as soon as i finished readin the article lol
 10 years ago '06        #66
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he get caught up with child pr0n on his computer in a house in Fla? I think they threw out the case because of an illegal seizure of his property. In a lot of ways this is worse than OJ, because the girl in question & her family let this slide. I'm all for gettin paid, but not @ the expense of my daughter. Her father should be ashamed of himself.
 10 years ago '04        #67
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
so your a hater if you dont approve of grown men fu*kin and pissin on lil kids??
 10 years ago '07        #68
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
this smooth reminds me of that boondocks episode..."don't let him sing!"
 06-13-2008, 04:38 PM         #69
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares man? move on with your lives.

*bumps some Ignition in the background*

Last edited by PetedaSmete; 06-13-2008 at 04:39 PM..
 06-13-2008, 04:40 PM         #70
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats wussup
 10 years ago '06        #71
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1468 1468
:applause: Free R Kelly! Free R Kelly!:applause:

Hey... They let Kobe go.
 10 years ago '04        #72
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,116 | Props total: 1370 1370
R. Kelly's lawyers >>>

they are about to become some of the highest paid defense lawyers in the country, if they weren't already.
 10 years ago '04        #73
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 stackmatics said:
... NO n*gga . why da fucc would i care about a child when its hella bi*ches thats older 21 that look good.. fu*kin perv never try to justify some sick sh*t like what he did.
simmer down fat stacks. I didn't say pissin on a little girl is cool. I didn't even say fu*kin a young girls is cool. I said you see these girls walkin' around (know idea how old they are) but you know they youngER. If you a straight man, you're gonna look at the t*tties or a.ss and then tell yourself "man that sh*t ain't right. I feel like a old a.ss dirty man"

Damn... kinda dude you think I am? I ain't never fux with no little girl and never bout to.
 10 years ago '07        #74
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,400 | Props total: 21546 21546
damn...first my man Tim Russert dies and now this bullshyt?........Friday the !3th is wack as fu*k...
 10 years ago '07        #75
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,400 | Props total: 21546 21546
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
simmer down fat stacks. I didn't say pissin on a little girl is cool. I didn't even say fu*kin a young girls is cool. I said you see these girls walkin' around (know idea how old they are) but you know they youngER. If you a straight man, you're gonna look at the t*tties or a.ss and then tell yourself "man that sh*t ain't right. I feel like a old a.ss dirty man"

Damn... kinda dude you think I am? I ain't never fux with no little girl and never bout to.
 10 years ago '07        #76
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 yumflip said:
Like I said before if it happened to your daughter you wouldn't think the same shiit. n*gga married Aliyah(sp?) when she was underaged, then get's caught up in this shiit. Once is an accident, twice is a trend. You n*ggas out her co-signing a child molester scares me. I could give a fukk how many hits that n*gga made, that n*gga likes little girls. Hope you clowns feel good about this.
Yeah I would want to shoot Kelly if he fu*ked my daughter but I would also look at my daughter like you fu*kings.lut where did I go wrong?? Kelly does have a problem but the chick was wit it he pissed and she didnt move out the way.
 06-13-2008, 05:04 PM         #77
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interesting
 10 years ago '07        #78
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 yumflip said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he get caught up with child pr0n on his computer in a house in Fla? I think they threw out the case because of an illegal seizure of his property. In a lot of ways this is worse than OJ, because the girl in question & her family let this slide. I'm all for gettin paid, but not @ the expense of my daughter. Her father should be ashamed of himself.
She's a grown woman now and she wanted the d*ck. She already gave up the pus*y might as well get paid.
 10 years ago '06        #79
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 FeedTheBeast said:
She's a grown woman now and she wanted the d*ck. She already gave up the pus*y might as well get paid.
Internet allows lames like you to feel some kinda way about themselves. Even if this is jokes, ain't shiit funny about child molestation. I normally debate in here with a bit of decorum & some facts.....but this has to be said.

Fukk you & everything you stand for.:finger:
 10 years ago '04        #80
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yeah I would want to shoot Kelly if he fu*ked my daughter but I would also look at my daughter like you fu*kings.lut where did I go wrong?? Kelly does have a problem but the chick was wit it he pissed and she didnt move out the way.

that's sig status
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy