Da History of Da 50 Cent T.I. Beef

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '06        #41
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 pissin-on-game said:
if tip snitch who he snitch on??? seriously hes the only one that went to jail. people just saying shyt n dont know the meaning....i bet 50 try to sign shawty lo as a bodyguard like he did spider loc when yuk and them was bout to go at him
you sound like a fool in so many ways... let me break you down. if tip snitched the who he snitch on? i dunno. are we supposed to know everybody that gets major time in the united states? dumb question. second, in case you aint notice, 50 don't need rappers to be his body guards. that n*gga got money to hire kgb... some more n*ggas who's names we probably don't know.

do you think we as the public know everybody in the media and all their a.ssociates? according to you, we would know who tip snitched on, 50s bodyguards, and prolly the n*ggas who k!lled biggie and pac.
 10 years ago '07        #42
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 376 376
 Italy said:
true...and TI almost the opposite....won "most of his"....except the whole Luda beef....i think he showed his a.ss when he didnt approve that verse for young buck lol...
but when its came down to it....several people have exposed TIP as a person....Flip...Shawty Lo...lol even Rick Ross....even though they cool now....tip never responded....Ross got at him though
nah son on i'm talking to you tip murdered who ever the fu*k he was talkin 2 some say it was ross ...that sh*t was a lyrical a.ss whoopin 50...aint never crush nobody like that....n backdown was overated piggy bank was trash...
 10 years ago '04        #43
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
 Narcz said:
On some real sh*t, 50's bein a snitch. Whats callin T.I. out like that gonna do? Influence the jury/judge or whoever to give him life? 50 actin like he don't have 100's of guns somewhere in that big mansion. n*gga always flashin 'em in half his youtube vids and sh*t.

This is the same sh*t 50 pulled wit Cam and his parole officer. 50's a snitch. He just tryna give n*ggas more time one at a time. You can't bring legal issues into these lame a.ss beefs cuz all your doin is makin sh*t worse for 'em..

Cam aint in jail
P is though for 3 1/2

"Cops wanted me to set up 50"- Prodigy

" If i snitched, whoes in jail?"-50 Cent .................................cant name anyone? ok then arguement shut down...
 06-15-2008, 05:05 PM         #44
ENFLUENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Beef Aint Gone Change Nothin He Still Got Off. They Had Video On R Kelly And He Still Got Off
 10 years ago '07        #45
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
T.I dissed Yayo like that at the awards cause of a interview G-unit did with shady magazine when yayo said T.I ain't the king of the south Young Buck is!But now Yayo claim he never liked Buck lol
 06-15-2008, 10:27 PM         #46
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOpacino said:
T.I dissed Yayo like that at the awards cause of a interview G-unit did with shady magazine when yayo said T.I ain't the king of the south Young Buck is!But now Yayo claim he never liked Buck lol
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy