Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 OUTLAW706 said:
ti and 50 will talk it out lol..he just doin that cause his cd is coming out..ok i bet ti wont even respond to 50 i bet money on that lol..50 must got some dirt on ti waitting on him to say some.
what the hell is there to talk about?
 10 years ago '05        #22
BigDave757 
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
Gunit has a album coming out. Are yall really suprised he dissin someone?
 06-14-2008, 01:26 PM         #23
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
money can make u get over anything look at the r kelly trial if that anit r kelly on that tape i must me trippin but its how long your paper is 4 real couple machine guns and u only get one year looks suspect for a mr 7 time felon but hey like a phone with out service i cant call it
 10 years ago '06        #24
space
space
 BigDave757 said:
Gunit has a album coming out. Are yall really suprised he dissin someone?
i don't think anybody gets surprised when 50 cent disses anybody. if anything i think its interesting because people are waiting for an underdog to come up and really stick it to 50.
 10 years ago '04        #25
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29638 29638
hey illathruz, did either side ever talk about that night were he didnt dap yayo?
 10 years ago '06        #26
space
space
 youngmic said:
hey illathruz, did either side ever talk about that night were he didnt dap yayo?
not that i know of. maybe it was T.I.P.

Last edited by illathruz; 06-14-2008 at 01:39 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #27
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 LyzzoThaKing said:
That plea is months in the past but Fif decides to speak on it when T.O.S. is suppose to drop. Right. He's smart because he knows how to get in the headlines before every release.
bingo
 10 years ago '04        #28
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
50 don't got beef with T.I. Simply speaking on what he perceives to be the truth. 'Cause honestly, ANYBODY with common sense would know that T.I.'s case DON'T ADD UP. Even before the song, 50 basically told dude to hold his head throughout the trail. He said he was HOPING T.I. get the minimum sentence. T.I. WAS basically caught red handed, they did have tapes and recordings, AND add that to the fact that he's already a felon?! that's pretty much a done deal. All that time he was facing? And he walks away with a year behind bars?

Yeah, ok. Something ain't adding up. I agree. I think T.I. DID "eat the cheese".
 10 years ago '08        #29
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,117 | Props total: 220 220
im sorry if this seems dumb but who cud T.I. have snitched on when he was the one that got snitched on its not like they pulled him over and caught him wit the guns in his car and he said oh i got these from john doe naw he bought them sh*ts from the feds so who did he snich on the feds i dont get it

Last edited by F.A.M.E.M.O.B.; 06-14-2008 at 02:39 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #30
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 376 376

[pic - click to view]

fu*k 50 cent
 06-14-2008, 02:49 PM         #31
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares both artist fell off

i mean how did 50 go from the power of the dollar and grodt to the massacre and curtis
and how did t.i. go from trap musik to t.i. vs t.i.p.:thumbsdow

edit: i do like t.i. new song tho....

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 06-14-2008 at 02:51 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #32
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
im sorry if this seems dumb but who cud T.I. have snitched on when he was the one that got snitched on its not like they pulled him over and caught him wit the guns in his car and he said oh i got these from john doe naw he bought them sh*ts from the feds so who did he snich on the feds i dont get it
n*gga been really on since Urban Legend. Ain't no n*gga that's really eating off the streets gonna jeopardize they whole shiit doing business with or around TI. n*gga is way too high profile. I could see fukking with guns with TI because the n*gga couldn't cop one legally. But the n*gga reportedly made like $6Mil on the books. If a n*gga got that type of cake from music/movies, he'd be dumb as hell fukking with dope. Understanding his situation with losing Big Phil, getting strapped up makes sense. And what real hustler would sell dope to TI? I know I wouldn't. A n*gga on TV, in movies, & making music couldn't cop anything more than a personal sack. Any n*gga that ever hustled knows what's up. All money aint good money. I ain't saying TI ain't capable of snitching, but honestly who would fukk with him @ enough of a level to help him beat a fed case?
 10 years ago '06        #33
space
space
n*ggas actin like TI had to snitch on somebody they heard of or know about. sh*t... for all you know, he cooperated in some cases that had nothing to do with him. confidential informant type sh*t. if 50s lawyers couldnt get him 8 years, how ti get 1?
 10 years ago '08        #34
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19945 19945
to be real i think if 50 was a scholar and more political...he could be a great leader..no one shuts him up...says whatever is on is mind..and when he speaks people listen...i kno yall do....
 10 years ago '05        #35
BigDave757 
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
 illathruz said:
i don't think anybody gets surprised when 50 cent disses anybody. if anything i think its interesting because people are waiting for an underdog to come up and really stick it to 50.

n*ggas already did, just about all his beefs he lost LYRICALLY
 06-14-2008, 07:17 PM         #36
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is no beef with either of these fake nikkas...thats been clear....as far as the whole yayo thing...lol half the nikkas in the industry do respect 50.....but nobody has respect for Tony Yayo....he's a joke...a. hypeman...and after slapping up the lil kid...how could anyone?
 06-14-2008, 07:19 PM         #37
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigDave757 said:
true...and TI almost the opposite....won "most of his"....except the whole Luda beef....i think he showed his a.ss when he didnt approve that verse for young buck lol...
but when its came down to it....several people have exposed TIP as a person....Flip...Shawty Lo...lol even Rick Ross....even though they cool now....tip never responded....Ross got at him though
 10 years ago '06        #38
space
space
 BigDave757 said:
50 aint lose until he shuts the fu*k up. sad but true.
 10 years ago '04        #39
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
how is that even a diss???? He just asked a question that we all been asking, how someone get 12 months having all those guns

you know if it was a real diss, 50 Cent would say dudes name

not a diss all the way I see it
 10 years ago '04        #40
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
if tip snitch who he snitch on??? seriously hes the only one that went to jail. people just saying shyt n dont know the meaning....i bet 50 try to sign shawty lo as a bodyguard like he did spider loc when yuk and them was bout to go at him
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy