Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
12522 pageviews
47 comments

illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
Da History of Da 50 Cent T.I. Beef

June 27, 2007
T.I. disses Tony Yayo at the BET Awards

[pic - click to view]

October 24, 2007
50 Cent says, "If T.I. gets 10 years, that ain't bad

50 Cent and Akon were among various artists who recently gave their opinion about T.I.’s recent arrest to MTV News.

“I hope he can make the best out of that situation,” 50 Cent told MTV at the set of his new video with Akon , “I’ll Still k!ll”.

“If he gets 10 years, that ain't bad,” 50 said. “ If the security person is already telling, it's obvious that's their witness. They got tapes, they got all this. ... [If it was me,] I would have to tell the people I did it and sit down for a minute.

“Nobody wants to hear that you have to stay 10 years nowhere. It's not a good thing, period,” he continued. “It's unfortunate, but he got himself in that space. ... I don't know the real facts. Maybe he didn't do it; let's keep our fingers crossed.”

October 31, 2007
Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks speak on T.I.

[pic - click to view]

http://youtube.com/watch? .. eature=related

June 13, 2008
Miss Info Leaks lyrics from 50 cent's “You So Tough”

“Nowaways this rap sh*t aint adding up. How n—-s get caught with 10 machine guns, only get 12 months?

Oo-weee, don’t talk to me. If you talking to him, you talking to them…

I got the best lawyers that money can buy….they say at best they woulda got me 10 or maybe 9.

I said, how do you explain how the homie breezed? They said, you keep your mouth shut or you eat the cheese.”

Last edited by illathruz; 06-14-2008 at 12:59 PM..

47 comments for "Da History of Da 50 Cent T.I. Beef"

10 years ago '04        #2
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
Lmao!!!!! sh*t is still funny

Last edited by m_cullins; 06-13-2008 at 11:10 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #3
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
LMAO that Gif is CLASSIC
 10 years ago '06        #4
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14788 14788
yo would u PLEASE explain to me what in the fu*k about that interview with Yayo & Banks makes u think they had beef with T.I.? y the fu*k would u even include that?
 06-13-2008, 11:33 AM         #5
90 Cent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
yo would u PLEASE explain to me what in the fu*k about that interview with Yayo & Banks makes u think they had beef with T.I.? y the fu*k would u even include that?
exactly what i was thinkin... they were talkin good about ti
 10 years ago '04        #6
dipsetrocfan 
space
space
$250 | Props total: 19 19
i forgot all bout that.....good point
 06-13-2008, 11:47 AM         #7
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On some real sh*t, 50's bein a snitch. Whats callin T.I. out like that gonna do? Influence the jury/judge or whoever to give him life? 50 actin like he don't have 100's of guns somewhere in that big mansion. n*gga always flashin 'em in half his youtube vids and sh*t.

This is the same sh*t 50 pulled wit Cam and his parole officer. 50's a snitch. He just tryna give n*ggas more time one at a time. You can't bring legal issues into these lame a.ss beefs cuz all your doin is makin sh*t worse for 'em..
 10 years ago '07        #8
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,666 | Props total: 6139 6139
that gif cracks me up everytime
 10 years ago '06        #9
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
would you explain to me why you think that i think that that video is a shot frm g-unit to t.i?

why include it? its all relevant in the topic. if t.i. was going away for some time, its likely 50 cent wouldn't have said sh*t bad. if t.i. fought the case, its likely 50 cent wouldn't have said sh*t bad.

it shows insight from a tangent perspective.

any other questions?
 10 years ago '06        #10
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
 Narcz said:
On some real sh*t, 50's bein a snitch. Whats callin T.I. out like that gonna do? Influence the jury/judge or whoever to give him life? :
okay, first off, the trial is over. second, how can you be a snitch calling somebody else a snitch?

what's callin ti out like that gonna do? expose his a.ss. maybe even get a couple more record sales if it evolves into beef.
 06-13-2008, 12:23 PM         #11
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That plea is months in the past but Fif decides to speak on it when T.O.S. is suppose to drop. Right. He's smart because he knows how to get in the headlines before every release.
 10 years ago '06        #12
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25858 25858
man i feel bad when i see this n*gga got played on national tv
 10 years ago '06        #13
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 Narcz said:
On some real sh*t, 50's bein a snitch. Whats callin T.I. out like that gonna do? Influence the jury/judge or whoever to give him life? 50 actin like he don't have 100's of guns somewhere in that big mansion. n*gga always flashin 'em in half his youtube vids and sh*t.

This is the same sh*t 50 pulled wit Cam and his parole officer. 50's a snitch. He just tryna give n*ggas more time one at a time. You can't bring legal issues into these lame a.ss beefs cuz all your doin is makin sh*t worse for 'em..
Nothing you said has nothing to do with anything. LOL Dont you get it. Rappers are fu*king dumb. T.I put hisself in that situation. 50 Cent making a record is not going to persuade a sentence he has already received.

And we can't even speak on Cam because his attempt to even come back in the industry was a failure. First go at Hov and then Fif. You are asking for your career to end ASAP. So who wins at the end of the day?
 10 years ago '07        #14
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2224 2224
fu*k 50 just trying to raise some hype and beef wit somebody to sell his lp...wat a shame when he snitched too. Rappers be bi polar these days
 10 years ago '05        #15
RyDog3 
space
space
$191 | Props total: 0 0
i'm pretty sure 50 got shot 9 times and wouldn't even talk to the cops about who would've shot him he just told them to listen to his lyrics..and saying he is a snitch because he called T.I. out on something that's obviously fu*ked up is like saying if he has a problem with something then he should just keep quiet and not say what he feels even though i think rap is about expressing ideas and feelings in their own way..
 10 years ago '06        #16
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 PurpleKush said:
fu*k 50 just trying to raise some hype and beef wit somebody to sell his lp...wat a shame when he snitched too. Rappers be bi polar these days
How did he snitch? Please come with facts too?
 10 years ago '08        #17
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,051 | Props total: 4893 4893
Hell I duno which way to go on this one but I fu*ks with T.I. fifty fell off since his first album now that sh*t was classic. As far as CAM LOLZ!!!!
 06-13-2008, 01:09 PM         #18
OUTLAW706 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ti and 50 will talk it out lol..he just doin that cause his cd is coming out..ok i bet ti wont even respond to 50 i bet money on that lol..50 must got some dirt on ti waitting on him to say some.
 10 years ago '05        #19
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
fu*k WHAT YALL TALKIN ABOUT. 50 GOT A POINT. EVEN THO HE GOT A fu*kED UP WAY ABOUT BRINGIN IT OUT TO GET ATTENTION TO HIS CD RELEASES, EACH TIME HE SAYS SOME sh*t THAT MAKES A n*gga REALLY THINK. THERE AINT A 3 TIME FELON IN THE WORLD WHO CAN GET CAUGHT WITH SOME DAMN MACHINE GUNS AND GET A YEAR IN JAIL. n*gga I GOT CAUGHT WITH A 9MM AND GOT 2 YEARS FOR MY 1ST OFFENSE SO WHAT THE fu*k IS YALL SAYIN??????
 10 years ago '04        #20
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,425 | Props total: 29647 29647
that yayo sh*t was priceless
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy