The new hulk 2008

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2008, 05:44 PM         #81
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the next movie comin up is iron man 2.. then thor.. then avengers.. i think that makes sense.. wit cap makin his debut on the avengers.
 9 years ago '04        #82
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Ant-man is also Giant-man and The yellowjacket, he's a scientist and he named the fu*king Avengers. Nobody knows who he is so they a.ssume Ant-man would suck, but you could do alot with it. He also plays a key role in the current Secret Invasion crossover out now.
 9 years ago '08        #83
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,634 | Props total: 2104 2104
 HERCH said:
i think the next movie comin up is iron man 2.. then thor.. then avengers.. i think that makes sense.. wit cap makin his debut on the avengers.
Yeah that sounds bout right, except i think they`ll drop a Cap. America flick before the Avengers project...
 06-15-2008, 10:24 PM         #84
Slugfest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saw it today, blew my mind away. I wonder what sequel would come first though, this or Iron Man.
 9 years ago '05        #85
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1398 1398
The movie was hard but the only thing that pissed me off is that betty told Hulk to stop when he was about to take that monsters head off I was like bi*ch that thing just tried to k!ll you seconds ago I wish Hulk woulda went thru wit that other than that the f!ght scene was ILL :applause:
 9 years ago '08        #86
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
im goin to see tommarow
 06-16-2008, 03:20 AM         #87
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
Yeah that sounds bout right, except i think they`ll drop a Cap. America flick before the Avengers project...
i thought that originally..but the avengers movie is titled: The First Avenger: Captain America (working title) is scheduled for May 6, 2011, followed by the The Avengers, scheduled for July 2011.[26]

i guess cap is gettin his own movie..
 06-16-2008, 03:24 AM         #88
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
you know what i figured it out...iron man 2 will include the hulkbusters. Iron man 2 is going to be a "Iron man vs hulk" movie. That will be a VERY crucial tie in to the avengers

put money on it.
i dont think so.. maybe the third iron man..

more from pt2:

on Favreau planned Iron Man as the first in a trilogy, and has signed on all the original actors.[9] Favreau believed the sequel will allow a latitude in tone,[4] and explore darker story elements such as alcoholism, which he intentionally set aside from the first film.[2] Downey noted "the next one is about what do you do with the rest of your life once you've completely changed. [...] I think the drinking and all that stuff would be a good way to confront his age, to confront his doubts, to confront the fact that maybe Pepper gets a boyfriend." Downey and Favreau met with Shane Black, who suggested they model Stark on Robert Oppenheimer, who became depressed with being "the destroyer of worlds" after working on the Manhattan Project.[87] Terrence Howard added this would be the manner in which his character would become War Machine, just as in the comics Rhodes temporarily became Iron Man when Stark had succumbed to alcoholism.[88] Favreau perceived depicting Iron Man's nemesis, the Mandarin, referenced by the name of the terrorists, the Ten Rings,[22] as a challenge, as he finds the use of the character as a metaphor for communism dated.[4]

The day following the first film's highly successful opening weekend, Marvel Entertainment announced a release date of April 30, 2010, for Iron Man 2. Thor will cameo.
 9 years ago '05        #89
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,757 | Props total: 4238 4238
yeah ironman 2 will probly feature tha manderin. dont be surprised if tha avengers movie has tha avengers pitted against tha hulk. tha avengers have some aight homegrown villains(ultron etc.) but most of their greatest battles either come against villains fron other books( magneto for example) and usually from within (quicksilver/scarlett witch, ironman v cap, and especially hulk)
 9 years ago '04        #90
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,642 | Props total: 2879 2879
I figured Terence Howard would become War Machine...but that's another story...
 9 years ago '04        #91
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
cant wait for whatever Marvel movie is comin out next...it's gonna be dope no matter what...

another funny part of this movie was when the scientist did that little coin flip in the air w/o a coin...that sh*t had me cryin...
 9 years ago '04        #92
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1081 1081
Naw the next Hulk movie he will have to face to multiple adversaries.

Doc Sampson - Upset because Banner took Betty back from him. Some how he will get exposed to some gamma treatment that Betty will making to try to cure Bruce.

The Leader - Who will be attempting to harvest the more power from the Hulk. To create some creatures for him to control.

He will still be on the run from old Thunderboylt Ross too.

fu*k I could write the sequel to this movie.
 9 years ago '05        #93
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
I thought it was ok at best.. I'm still not comfortable with a full fledged cgi character in the movie, i don't think cgi has developed to a point where u can do that and pull it off. but either way it was straight i guess. For someone who was a little behind in the comic world, I was a little confused here and there. Another thing that pissed me off was it was basically King Kong all over again in some areas. I wanted him to do more sh*t to people instead of always f!ghting that other monster fu*ker. All he seemed to want to do was pick up sh*t and throw it or hit them with it, I would've liked to have seen more hand to hand combat or whatever. but the movie was str8 just not what i thought it should be like.
 9 years ago '04        #94
mef31 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
The Hulk rocked!! The story could have been a little better and showcased Edward Nortons skills and his struggle being the Hulk more, but the ending f!ght was worth it. Probably one the best super hero battle yet. My adrenaline was racing watching that battle it was ridiculous. Go see it immediately
 9 years ago '04        #95
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 SkateboardT said:
yeah but you see, that would make sense if he was talking to banner, but since he was talking to ross who is trying to stop the hulk, that shows that he's putting together the hulkbuster team...hulkbusters is a group not just ironman. So it'll probably end up being Iron man vs The hulk...or they might just put that part of the marvel universe in the begginning of the avengers movie.
I was wondering why he was talking to that a**hole, but i can guarantee it aint about a hulkbuster team. They might show a Hulk and Thor conflict in the Thor movie, but thats it. All these movies are setting up for the Avenger's movie.
 9 years ago '04        #96
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Basicgz said:
The movie was hard but the only thing that pissed me off is that betty told Hulk to stop when he was about to take that monsters head off I was like bi*ch that thing just tried to k!ll you seconds ago I wish Hulk woulda went thru wit that other than that the f!ght scene was ILL :applause:
ya but they need to keep Abomination around
 9 years ago '04        #97
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3004 3004
 grydlok said:
Naw the next Hulk movie he will have to face to multiple adversaries.

Doc Sampson - Upset because Banner took Betty back from him. Some how he will get exposed to some gamma treatment that Betty will making to try to cure Bruce.

The Leader - Who will be attempting to harvest the more power from the Hulk. To create some creatures for him to control.

He will still be on the run from old Thunderboylt Ross too.

fu*k I could write the sequel to this movie.
Doc Samson is not really a villan though.

the leader should be enough to carry a movie as a villain. He creates all kinds of sh*t to try and take out the hulk
 9 years ago '05        #98
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
 WiLLiePerezez said:
sorry my personal opinion

buttt u sound like a fu*kin f*gGET
I saw that movie yesterday and I could feel my pulse every time the Hulk showed up or Banner running from Blonsky and his men. Its a movie, its suppose to get a reaction from you.

I know you're entitled to your opinion, but him getting his "adrenaline rushing" in no way constitute as homoe or even "FAGGET" as you said it. It ain't even s3xual. Only a person with the IQ of a toaster would say something like that.
Step your open-minded game up.
 9 years ago '04        #99
j2p4yall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 40 40
@ The End Of The Flick... Were They Trying To Say Bruce Learned How To Control Hulk (Bruce's Eyes Green In Meditation Stance, While Smiling)..... If So Wouldn't That Make It Easier To Transition Hulk Into The Avengers as Apart of the group rather than a enemy....
 9 years ago '06        #100
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Plizaya J said:
ya but they need to keep Abomination around
they probably will

if they go by comics he will k!ll betty
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy