The new hulk 2008

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3055 3055
 jsmooth-117 said:
and when he kicked gorsky i think his name is sideways into the tree that sh*t was laugh out loud for me i ono why
I laughed so hard at that sh*t. He looked like a pile of ground beef layin up against that tree.

I cant wait till we get a sequel to this. should be interesting to see how they use the leader as the main villain.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 06-14-2008 at 09:43 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #42
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1312 1312
 BrBHZ said:
I laughed so hard at that sh*t. He looked like a pile of ground beef layin up against that tree.
Yeah and he was asking for it too. "Is that all you've got?". Hulk made him eat a tree.
 10 years ago '06        #43
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
sounds like this was better than the happening
 10 years ago '05        #44
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I'm going to see this sh*t today. I was watchin the the b00ty boot and was impressed. I only saw up until the Hulk scene on the college campus and decided I was cheating my self by settling for the Cam bootleg. From what I saw it was good. That IS the Hulk. The first sh*t was a waste of time and money compared to this. And I realized that within the first 15 minutes...
 06-14-2008, 02:30 PM         #45
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VinceTran said:
man people hatin' on this movie should be shot.......

i couldn't direct this movie any better. i'm satisfied with this....... honestly.... iron man had me sleepin in the middle for like 10 mins.... but Hulk was endless. can't even check my cell phone, or i'd miss something.

right now, just because it's fresh in my mind, is one of my favorite marvel movies. Hulk, spiderman 1, and ironman are all close 1st.... unreal.... GO SEE IT
f*g

You get one good f!ghting scene then all of sudden the movie is great. I was bored thur out the movie. :sleepy:
 10 years ago '07        #46
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 TimeIsMoney said:
f*g

You get one good f!ghting scene then all of sudden the movie is great. I was bored thur out the movie. :sleepy:
1?

lets see, the part where the brazilian dudes are beating him up and then he turns into Hulk, and in comes Tim Roth with his SWAT team. That sh*t was hot

the scene at the college where they try to take him down, that was hot too

and the last one with Abomination and Hulk was good too

and they weren't short f!ght scenes either...so...you trippin homie
 10 years ago '04        #47
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 grydlok said:
nobody noticed the Cameo by Lou Ferrigno as the guard who ate the pizza?
Everyone who knows who he is noticed it. Him and Stan Lee were the only guys who were in both movies.

Manny05 said:
sounds like this was better than the happening
It was, I just got back from the Happening. sh*t wasn't bad, but Shymalan's endings are just awful anymore and they pretty much deep six the entire experience. My wife fu*king hated it.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-14-2008 at 03:33 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #48
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
 TimeIsMoney said:
movie was wack, decent at best. Once a again a bunch of f*gs on BX saying it was great some how are easily pleased with garbage.
Wack, come on now, ..
So what movies would you call not Wack ??
 10 years ago '06        #49
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,369 | Props total: 2086 2086
 SkateboardT said:
its not iron man + hulk its gonna be a shield movie

samuel L jackson plays nick fury...if you've seen iron mans ending after the creds.

and yes the movie was dope as fu*k...marvel is taking over.

edward norton is one of the best.
shield movie? you mean avengers?
 10 years ago '04        #50
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
At first I was like not another love story please, but it worked well in this film.

The Avengers tease at the end had me mad. I was hyped to see Iron Man and Hulk together. Some idiot said walking out the theater and I quote "Ah man, Iron Man vs Hulk is going to be next" I liked this better than Iron Man to me, and 1000 times better than the first Hulk.
 10 years ago '04        #51
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
before coming in this thread i was gone just download it, but i kinda want to see it for real now.
 10 years ago '04        #52
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 SkateboardT said:

the hulk was only in the avengers for like...a couple issues.
Well he was in the 1st

and........

SPOILER

WTF were u talking about. Tony Stark said at the end that they are looking for him because they are "putting a team together", not "hey i made a suit to stop him"
 06-14-2008, 08:54 PM         #53
WiseWordzSpoken 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On another note did anyone else notice that most of the scenes filmed in Rio were filmed in the city of god?
 10 years ago '05        #54
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
the movie was ok. Alot better than the first one. I like the first one. The first one had a story and great animation. But ppl wanna see action from Hulk which the first one didn't do.

I don't think the movie is better than iron man and I am sorry I don't really fancy the end cuz that is really limiting alot of things.

I mean the idea is nice but still.
 10 years ago '08        #55
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 2322 2322
Just got back from the movies..The Hulk was crack! Hulk vs. The Abomination>>>>>>>
 10 years ago '05        #56
lil 1 
space
space
space
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I am sorry but i do not understand the part where the guy that was freaking out bout Banners blood was knocked on the floor and he was still conscious and he was smiling.

Is that another villian waiting to come about

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
 10 years ago '08        #57
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 lil 1 said:
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I am sorry but i do not understand the part where the guy that was freaking out bout Banners blood was knocked on the floor and he was still conscious and he was smiling.

Is that another villian waiting to come about

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
*SPOILER*
After Roth knocked him to the ground,he cut his head. Some of Hulk`s blood from one of those cylinders dripped into the open cut on his head,causing it to have that crazy a** reaction....
 10 years ago '05        #58
lil 1 
space
space
space
so what does that mean? cuz he was smiling as if nothing was happening or if it was not hurting
 10 years ago '05        #59
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Just got back from seeing that sh*t.
It was hot. That is the Hulk. fu*k the first one.
For anyone that disagrees, I'll put it like this...the first one was directed by the same muthafu*ka that did "Brokeback Mountain". This one was directed by the same dude that did "The Transporter".

Now who the fu*k would you rather have directed that sh*t?

This new one had easter eggs, great lead actors, and more action than Iron Man, which was good too.

If your a comic fan its the sh*t. If your just some regular moe, its a good popcorn flick for those that want to see some sh*t besides muthafu*kaz talkin and boo lovin.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 06-14-2008 at 10:12 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #60
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 lil 1 said:
so what does that mean? cuz he was smiling as if nothing was happening or if it was not hurting
My guess is he was smiling because he knew he would have immense power too. Going by that sickening grin, I`ll bet you that he`ll be the bad guy on the next Hulk...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy