The Asher Roth Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2008, 04:38 PM         #81
Luay Whaters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
he dont go IN like any n*gga/white boy that got a deal. this rap sht is serious. he dont think it is, so fu*k him

EDIT* and dude said asher doesnt take rap serious. probably because he jokes around in his raps, but was the same dude who said he knew the cool kids.... who did a song about going to the store and going catfish fishing and coming up with a whale.... dont take this as me coming at the cool kids because i'm a huge fan of them, i think there talent as fu*k. i'm just saying, it is possible to joke in raps, everyone cant be so uptight.

Last edited by Luay Whaters; 08-13-2008 at 04:51 PM..
 08-13-2008, 04:43 PM         #82
Luay Whaters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes voice is like em, but besides that hes different, and i like him for that. the mixtape was just that, a mixtape, freestyles over instrumentals. i liked it but i'd love to hear him do more original songs. i think he has alot of potential and em comparing can never be avoided with white talented rappers.... when was the last time paul wall was compared to eminem, never so asher must be doing something right. i think hes VERY nasty, no eminem, but i havent heard too many white rappers since eminem up to par with asher roth.

i cant make anymore judgements till i hear an album. and dude k!lled a milli.
 9 years ago '05        #83
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
voice kinda sounds like Em when he first came out
 08-13-2008, 11:39 PM         #84
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is not as gr8 as y'all make him out to be like forreal forreal. like can anybody answer this question? what the fu*k is he rapping about??? .........anyone ca answer it??? hes actually WACK, only the boxden people who relate to this dude will like him, and maybe an occasional brian gumble here and there

Jay-Z - " put words together JUST TO MATCH "
 08-26-2008, 01:02 PM         #85
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
......is dope.
 9 years ago '07        #86
F.U.B.U. 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 408 408
Naw he's dope, he can rock the crowd. For some reason idk why he hasn't been on any of the albums released this year!

Plenty of rap albums been put out this year. Shouldn't he be on a classic cd if he's that talented?

Do something crazy - DJ Lance
I love college
 09-05-2008, 01:46 PM         #87
steviebaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He'll blow up extremely quick if Eminem cosigned him but he can blow up by himself if he can make good music, just maybe not blowing up to the same level as Eminem is on.
 9 years ago '04        #88
flipside 
space
space
space
$318 | Props total: 12 12
 joeyb8420 said:
em would never do that and this cat sounds just like an old eminem dude jacked ems style, i dont see wut people see in f*gboy
they want another em,and they hoping history repeats itself..thats how it is,the rapper remake program..Operation obliterate originality
 09-05-2008, 01:58 PM         #89
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flipside said:
they want another em,and they hoping history repeats itself..thats how it is,the rapper remake program..Operation obliterate originality
i agree white people do want another Em but black people are dying for another Pac so I don't see the problem with it.
 9 years ago '07        #90
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
The only way he'll blow up is if he straps some dynamite to his chest. I think dude is cheeks.
 9 years ago '04        #91
flipside 
space
space
space
$318 | Props total: 12 12
 wizard420 said:
i agree white people do want another Em but black people are dying for another Pac so I don't see the problem with it.
true indeed..the problem is wanting another of something thats already been exhausted
 09-05-2008, 02:17 PM         #92
finesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i downloaded the mixtape i liked it
the video he did for 'roth boys' is pretty funny
his single "i love college" is good imo

i don't think he'll be great but he's not bad the mainstream could dig him though
 9 years ago '05        #93
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
have i been living under a rock or does the guy have no buzz at all? i have never heard his name or seen him before

he isnt bad..

any suggestions other than his mixtape with drama?
 9 years ago '05        #94
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
I've never heard of him either apart from the fact that he's on the cover of XXL's "new generation"? (Is it XXL? I forgot)..Dude is alright, nothing special.

I don't think you've been living under a rock, this cat's just real underground..
 11-05-2008, 04:18 AM         #95
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the record companies are trying to promote him as a "new younger eminem" but the public aint buyin that goody two shoe frat boy sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #96
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 Left Hook said:
I don't think you've been living under a rock, this cat's just real underground..
hmmm...

...i wouldn't say "underground" because he just did a mixtape with dj drama a few months back. right now he is recording his album with contributions from devin the dude and the cool kids, so it should be interesting how it comes out.
 9 years ago '04        #97
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
dude is a.ss... SRC picked him up and is trying to promote him heavy... i think it will be a huge failure
 9 years ago '05        #98
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
he does sound like a weak a.ss eminem. He probably wanted to be just like him when he was younger. Other than that he is ok......I guess.
 9 years ago '05        #99
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
i was playing his mixtape and someone asked me why he sounds like emeinem..

i see the comparison..

he raps about some completely different sh*t..ill be interested to see what his album is like..
 11-05-2008, 03:31 PM         #100
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Asher Roth - Reading (Prod. By Nottz)

Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago