Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #121
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Blaze332 said:
I wish I knew

It's all gud as long as they buy it

July 1st
They aint buyin that sh*t. They too insecure about their masculinity.

Watch how many of them have some sh*t to say and how many threads go up. For all the n*ggaz that don't like G-Unit and T.O.S is a flop, watch how many of them same n*ggaz going to be talking bout specific tracks and "yo, did you hear________", breakin down details and sh*t.

Ask me about some sh*t I don't like, I couldn't tell you sh*t about it besides what someone else tell me, or what I see on TV or hear on radio.
But these n*ggaz? Give you the whole discography on a n*gga they supposedly dont like. That sh*t is gay.
 9 years ago '04        #122
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
man all this sh*t is on mixtapes already but thats the unit for u them n*ggas is lazy make some sh*t i haven't heard before man don't get me wrong i like the unit but given us the same sh*t that is already thats why i bootleg
 06-24-2008, 04:56 PM         #123
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
They aint buyin that sh*t. They too insecure about their masculinity.

Watch how many of them have some sh*t to say and how many threads go up. For all the n*ggaz that don't like G-Unit and T.O.S is a flop, watch how many of them same n*ggaz going to be talking bout specific tracks and "yo, did you hear________", breakin down details and sh*t.

Ask me about some sh*t I don't like, I couldn't tell you sh*t about it besides what someone else tell me, or what I see on TV or hear on radio.
But these n*ggaz? Give you the whole discography on a n*gga they supposedly dont like. That sh*t is gay.
I see where ur comin from and all, but say the person didn't hear the whole discography. Then that person would be considered a "hater" since they didn't give the sh*t a chance to begin with. Like myself, I'm not a wayne fan.. I think he's average at best and Carter 2 was his only good album. I've listened to his whole discography to come to that conclusion cuz I give these dudes a chance before I have an opinion. But yea.. I understand what you sayin. But yea, after track 8 this album is garbage.
 9 years ago '04        #124
MoFoJa 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
the cd is pretty trash

no dre beats... no sales
no em features... no white boyz care
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy