The truth about this FUCQ ASS, FAKE ASS, FLAW ASS, N!GGA PLIES....must read!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2008, 08:33 AM         #61
Blackroses Baby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ the grammar. I think my IQ dropped while reading that sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #62
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 kakish said:
Damn,thats real sad. He went to college and still has the vocabulary of a 6th grader.
thats what im thinking. and the n*gga talk like he never even seen a school at all.

but i feel what she sayin down at the end about hip-hop
 06-15-2008, 10:59 AM         #63
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
..why is it some type of big deal?..anybody that believed this n*gga to begin wit...gullible and dumb than a mufu*ka....but..on top of that..this n*gga is horrible..
 9 years ago '04        #64
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Look at these soft a.ss n*ggas TRYIN to big themselves up saying gangsters go to college.......

WTF ARE YOU n*ggaS SMOKING?????

DONT YOU KNOW A REAL THUGS EDUCATION IS IN STATE PENN UNIVERSITY.....

at you "goons" wit degrees................
 9 years ago '04        #65
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
AT THE END OF THE DAY THE GIRL WHO WROTE THOSE COMMENTS ABOUT PLIES COEMS OFF AS A HATER AND NOTHING ELSE.

everyvody all ready know that about plies.but at the same time thats like....every rapper in the game.

i'm not a fan of plies at all.just saying shorty need to move the fu*k on.
 9 years ago '04        #66
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 C.R.I.P. said:
thats what im thinking. and the n*gga talk like he never even seen a school at all.

but i feel what she sayin down at the end about hip-hop
Law 25

Re-Create Yourself

Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define if for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures and actions – your power will be enhanced and your character will seem larger than life.
 9 years ago '05        #67
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 591 591
the last album i bought was the eminem show so fu*k all these bi*chass n*ggaz..cd`s arent worth their weight anymore congratulations to lupe fiasco 500,000 sold:)even though it could of been better.
 06-15-2008, 02:56 PM         #68
Mas56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k dat bi*ch plies is dat n*gga
 06-16-2008, 09:15 PM         #69
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the author - 36 ounces was hot stop hatin!

and to dude that said he eat b00ty and period blood - uze a bi*ch. i listen to that n*gga and he aint never said that. he eat pus*y. as do 100% of heteros3xual n*ggaz
 06-16-2008, 09:25 PM         #70
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
fu*k the author - 36 ounces was hot stop hatin!

and to dude that said he eat b00ty and period blood - uze a bi*ch. i listen to that n*gga and he aint never said that. he eat pus*y. as do 100% of heteros3xual n*ggaz

You ol c*cksucking anus slurping fruit parfait eating rainbow boy......I dont give a fu*k if your plies' homos3xual c*m bucket....Your daddy is a Hollywood gangsta......READ THIS:

Over the weekend. Rick Ross aka “The Boss” visited Oslo, Norway for a concert, from what I heard. It was crazy! Something shocked the fans over there in Oslo! After Ross performed "The Boss," he called out Plies! Specifically, I am being told that he called him the B-word aka a female dog! On top of that, Ross apparently stated that he’s already “done smacked the s**t outta him” a couple years ago and Plies should thank Trick Daddy and Ross for his career. Where is this coming from? I know Trick Daddy recently lashed out on Plies for what, is still don’t know. Anyway, after he dissed Plies. Ross spit a freestyle over the "I'm so hood" beat. Once again, it’s on!

allhiphop.com

You know Plies aint fu*king with the BOSS......'fu*k outta here you homo rectum plumber!!!!!!
 06-16-2008, 11:23 PM         #71
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat Nucca said:
You ol c*cksucking anus slurping fruit parfait eating rainbow boy......I dont give a fu*k if your plies' homos3xual c*m bucket....Your daddy is a Hollywood gangsta......READ THIS:

Over the weekend. Rick Ross aka “The Boss” visited Oslo, Norway for a concert, from what I heard. It was crazy! Something shocked the fans over there in Oslo! After Ross performed "The Boss," he called out Plies! Specifically, I am being told that he called him the B-word aka a female dog! On top of that, Ross apparently stated that he’s already “done smacked the s**t outta him” a couple years ago and Plies should thank Trick Daddy and Ross for his career. Where is this coming from? I know Trick Daddy recently lashed out on Plies for what, is still don’t know. Anyway, after he dissed Plies. Ross spit a freestyle over the "I'm so hood" beat. Once again, it’s on!

allhiphop.com

You know Plies aint fu*king with the BOSS......'fu*k outta here you homo rectum plumber!!!!!!
n*gga, first of all, fu*k u with a AIDS d*ck and no lotion! u mad huh? plies left yo bi*ch a.ss (if that lame a.ss story is true) and u aint sh*t. pus*y. now im a f*g**t cuz ur typed in a few words designated to what? make me feel bad? real talk, ill smack u. bottom line, u a internet pus*y callin n*ggaz this that and the third. u broke, everybody now knows, u upset cuz u broke. just pipe down, u bi*ch a.ss n*gga, if u even black! mixed a.ss aruban jim jones a.ss n*gga
 06-16-2008, 11:25 PM         #72
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga, if thats u in ur avy, im dun even talkin u white bi*ch LOL
 06-17-2008, 01:01 AM         #73
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
n*gga, if thats u in ur avy, im dun even talkin u white bi*ch LOL

I'll smack fire out ya lil a.ss homey......fu*k this internet sh*t....Im just a n*gga from the hood with enough money to afford road runner....you see where the fu*k Im from n*gga...Jamaica Queens n*gga!!!....where n*ggas like you get robbed just for looking lame...it aint nothing to me to box the sh*t outta lil down south lovin **** a.ss rappers like plies & the homos that like his music......fu*k outta here!!!!

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 06-17-2008 at 01:05 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #74
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
WTF is wrong wit gomg to school, im from the hood and I went to college, and there was a bunch of hood n*ggas in school.......WHY cause they wanna get out the hood. I dont like Plies music that much cause I dont think he can rap but I knew he was a smart dude by his interviews.
 06-17-2008, 01:10 AM         #75
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kg81 said:
WTF is wrong wit gomg to school, im from the hood and I went to college, and there was a bunch of hood n*ggas in school.......WHY cause they wanna get out the hood. I dont like Plies music that much cause I dont think he can rap but I knew he was a smart dude by his interviews.
I never said anything was anything wrong with it....If you went to college then they would have taught you to thoroughly read the topic/subject at hand before passing judgement....Guess you missed that day

The reason I dont like plies is because he fronts about what he does and how he is and doesnt reveal key characteristics about himself that would be interesting to know about his background(like going to college).
 9 years ago '08        #76
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
no diss but

"DISCLAIMER:

All content within this section is pure rumor and generally have no factual info outside of what the streets have whispered in our ear. Read on."

allhiphop.com

06-17-2008, 02:15 AM         #77
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plies getting called out alot
 06-17-2008, 11:33 AM         #78
dre4dollas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
accountants >>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago