The truth about this FUCQ ASS, FAKE ASS, FLAW ASS, N!GGA PLIES....must read!!!!!

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
LinkBoi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 21 21
Im from Polk County ( G-Ville/Gheights) ... Most of us Listen to Frank Linium....Yall should check him out he has a mixtape n Datpiff.... he raw and he be rippin plies...apparently those two were supposed to be like brothers but like everybody from the 239 be sayin plies fu*k'd ol boy
 06-12-2008, 05:17 AM         #42
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plies makes that real n*gga music, get mad haters. i ain't sayin he's all lyrical but it ain't always about that when you dealin with mood type of music all the real n*ggaz that get active in the streets and know about that street sh*t fu*k with plies
 9 years ago '07        #43
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 boar said:
stfu... if he spoke well u'd be the first 2 say he's fake n wat rapper speaks white
no such thing as speaking "white"

it's called speaking properly dumbass

and fu*k Plies, I knew he was fake as soon as I heard his fake a.ss "goon music"
 06-13-2008, 09:13 AM         #44
R-Nice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat Nucca said:
Not only did this poser go to college for accounting for 3 years but here is inside truth coming from the baby mother of plies brother & business parter of BIG GATE RECORDS:

"Ok Ok lets get this sh*t straight. I am the one who started BIG GATES RECORDS. And for the records I invested the intitial 30,000$ to start the company. And I walked away with nothing because #1 PLIES is a fu*king fraud #2 plies and his brother big gates are the two most scandalous people I have EVER met #3 Plies rappin happened by fluke and when him and his brother reliezed how much money was to be made they ran with it #4 they have scammed half of Ft.Myers out of money for bogus a.ss concerts that they charged for and never had (like 4 times) #5 I lived with plies for like a year with his brother and Plies is the scarriest dude I ever met. #6 plies and big gates dont hang with anyone else cause no one will fu*k with them cause they so slimey #7 plies and his brother both practice hoodoo #8 Plies has no real friends in 239 #9 I would never be caught up with BIG GATES RECORDS because of federal tax evasion and because i would never want to stand for like john stated “milli vanilli” rappers. see BIG GATES RECORDS started off with alot of rappers but now only has one Plies and thats because WE DONT fu*k WIT PLIES. and yes the rap game is like chess and the QUEEN runs board and trust I will have the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!!! And for all you fools buying into plies bullsh*t shame on yall! "

"
A couple months ago plies sent me an text message that states “the game is chess not checkers, one wrong move can end your game forever.” I looked at it and laughed because as street as he tries to be he just cant get it together. First off that quote he stole from a rapper from 239 Frank Linium. Second it just goes to show you that this dude had never even player chess cause what fool would send that when any chess player knows that the QUEEN runs the chess board. Lol Im thinking when I got the text is this dude serious? To pretend your are a thug, then steal another rappers line from his music and send that sh*t to someone. WHat a joke. "

"
And all I would have to do is incorporate the Name Big Gates Records and I would have exclusive rights to that name and then I could go to slip n slide and say now pay me. But for what. I dont want to be a.ssociated with a flaw a.ss dude. Nor would I want any proceeds from That money carries his Karma too and I dont want know part of it. Big Gates knows what he owes. If he wants to be slimey and not pay up you suffer consequenses for that. So if you think that they USED me. lol thats funny cause actually looks where everyone is sitting right now. Big Gates in jail in the pod with the crazy people. Plies on career being the biggest wanksta out of florida. And me with a beautiful daughter and and a life where I wake up everyday and call all my shots. So get it straight ehen u bring it. And if you think that its a funny thing saying that someone uses another and callig me out as a white girl, I hope you remember this when its your turn and someone may talk about your daughter or sister or relative and they might be in that situation. I had no reason to worry everything was in my name. I chose to take it out of my name. And I chose not to take them to court. Because Karma is already working right now. sh*t Plies had a show last night at a fair grounds with maybe 20 cars in the parking lot. So maybe he aint on fire like everyone thinks. Just food for thought "

"
And if you think I just sit on the internet talking about plies you got it fu*ked up. I work off my computer and I take my computer everywhere I go. So If I happen to see something and I feel the need I respond. But most of the time someone has called me to tell me about a site and to jump on there and see it. Im just not sitting at home researching on plies. I know all I need to know about plies. And to POCOhontaz im not living in the past. If I was living in the past I would be trying to collect and still keep that sh*t tryin to profit. I live in the present I could give a fu*k if Plies reads this sh*t cause he already knows I feel this way. Him and Big Gates. Ive know plies for years. And its so funny how you say im wasting my breath but anytime plies or big gates make a comment about me its cool. Listen Im a single mother raising Big Gates daughter. Not only did his dead beat a.ss not pay me back he may have given me a 1000$ in the 3 1/2 years of his daughters life. And any man who doesnt take responsibility for his children is scum on the bottom of my shoe. So when Plies and Big Gates talking sh*t about they own daughter/niece i got a right to say whatever the fu*k i want when i want. "

Ever since I heard that God Damn 36ounces mixtape I knew this was a funny styles n*gga!!!!!

Please dont support POISONOUS RAP.....Its the reason why our culture is slowly dying......If you really care for the state of hip hop and consider your self a true hip hop head then you will due the right thing and REBUKE ALL TRASH MUSIC & CONVINCE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!

I am posting this because I sincerely do care about hip hop I have a great deal of passion for hip hop....HIP HOP IS/WAS MY 1st TRUE LOVE....But for the past several years I've been kind of feeling like Common cuz its like, "I USED to Love H.E.R.".....its not the same anymore.......Kinda like when you and your wifey stop making "love" now yall just are "fu*king" !!.

I just dont feel the same way about her lke I used to & I know I aint crazy cuz theres got to be more people that feel the same.

n*ggas like FAKE a.ss PLIES are k!lling her softly....Smarten up people!.....PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!....Smarten up.

Be easy man.

Just because you don't like a certain artist don't mean the rest of the world

got too. It's called having a "prefered taste". If everybody liked the same

thing, the word woud be VERY boring.
 06-13-2008, 01:35 PM         #45
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.......why people actin like there was ever such a thing as a "real" rapper in the first place? Sure there a rappers that were more truthful than the next, but all of them fabricate stuff.

I mean didn't half of N.W.A. go to college too? The only sad thing is that the youth can't distinguish the fact that dudes are telling stories.

I don't really care for Plies but I'll admit that I laugh at some of the ignorant sh*t he says and all those chick songs he makes are cool to listen to here and there.
 06-13-2008, 02:05 PM         #46
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh i guess a n*gga who picks up a book is soft.
 06-13-2008, 02:14 PM         #47
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stackmatics said:
smh i guess a n*gga who picks up a book is soft.

Not at all homie...But the DEFINITION OF REAL would be to rap about it occasionally so you give the fans insight of how you really lived your life. I mean if plies conveniently left that out of his so called gangster hardcore image then what else is he leaving out or even worse (fabricating). ??????.....You understand my point????

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 06-13-2008 at 02:33 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #48
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
this a interview wit Plies talkin bout him goin to college and other things addressed...."More knowledge and information i got...the more dangerous I am"

06-13-2008, 02:41 PM         #49
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
this a interview wit Plies talkin bout him goin to college and other things addressed...."More knowledge and information i got...the more dangerous I am"

Sh!t....I agree whole heartedly with everything the brother said right there.....Its a damn shame that he cant rap as half as articulately as he does when he's trying to get his point across in a conversation.
 06-13-2008, 02:47 PM         #50
Fire_Thief_1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look, Plies may not be as real as everyone thinks, but I enjoy his music. why the fu*k should I care if a rapper is really thuggin' or really from bankhead or really wearing real diamonds? as long as I am hearing good music I am happy and that is enough for me..... i mean people be saying that I'm fake but I still rap and still listen to my own damn music... now if a rapper is real I do admit it makes it better but I dont discredit them for being fake cause I be in the same position as them thats what me and Plies both have in common we both be accused of being fake but we shrug off the haters and continue to stay on our grind and pump that music out sh*t he droppin' 3 albums this year I already dropped 4 mixtapes in 6 months sh*t aint no tellin' what else i'm finna drop
 06-13-2008, 02:50 PM         #51
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
i guess u think u "real" cuz u got a pic of the freeway signs in queens :rolleyes:

u r a little too opinionated about plies,,,,,, kind of in a gay way,, i think its time fo ryou to fall back and go chill at ur local bodega

N!gga....Last time I checked this was America, and just in case you didnt know there is something called FREE SPEECH.....Just like Plies got free speech to say what he damn well please SO DO I....I give a fu*k if I rub you the wrong way or not.

Oh, & believe me I know real.....Real aint got sh*t to do with no picture thats for sure.....Real is how a person conducts him/herself on everyday basis in those moments of pressure and still being able to hold your head up & look yourself in the mirror the next day without question!.

Dont they got a TX saying for N!ggas like you that talk alot.....what is again??....."Big Hat & No Cattle" !!!....keep it 100, pimpin !!!!!

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 06-13-2008 at 02:51 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #52
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
i don't know where yall n*ggas is from and how yall get down in your parts, but NO goon i EVER knew my life ever went to college.
good on him for going.
but at the same time don't portray yourself as the definition of a goon if you ain't.

north n*ggas know what it is too
 06-13-2008, 10:59 PM         #53
Fire_Thief_1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am a goon
 06-14-2008, 01:07 AM         #54
Fire_Thief_1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
lames make me sick
if dats you in da sig u da definition of a lame ole obama lookin a.ss
 06-14-2008, 03:25 PM         #55
pimpjay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Her story doesn't add up , talkin about Big Gates records was originally hers, but she just gives it up because of Karma.... COME ON BRAAAAHHHHH, what kind of bi*ch would give up her rights to a potentially big time record label.

this sh*t sounds made up, if it ain't then it's even funnier :finger::thumbsdow
:applause::applause::applause: yes that baby mama lyin like hell.
 9 years ago '06        #56
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 Fire_Thief_1 said:
if dats you in da sig u da definition of a lame ole obama lookin a.ss

woow ur an idiot . u gotta stay in school homie.
hate given.
 06-14-2008, 07:13 PM         #57
Fire_Thief_1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i couldnt see it clearly, sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #58
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 Fire_Thief_1 said:
i couldnt see it clearly, sh*t

aww :(

lol its all jokes fool dont cry
 06-15-2008, 01:28 AM         #59
Jwalkin23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The girl sounds like an idiot. She obviously got played. Yeah its chess, just cause your a female doesnt make you a queen. The girl = pawn, plies obviously won because he has 2 mainstream albums out and a hit record.

What does she have? nothing. Plies going to college helped to to outsmart dumbasses like the person giving the testimoney.

Talk about taking an L in life. $30,000 that she aint getting back.
 9 years ago '08        #60
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1640 1640
@ Baby mama's these days.

IMO..i still don't think plies real....he just a real good poser though...he a actor...and thats bad for Hip Hop.

From what i heard though...Plies got ran out of his own city because he had a price on his head from one of the songs on his album..where he talk about a disloyal friend or something like that..i forgot the name.

You can call that real..i guess...but a "Goon" is sumbody who always down and don't care about sh*t..so he really aint no "Goon"
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy