The truth about this FUCQ ASS, FAKE ASS, FLAW ASS, N!GGA PLIES....must read!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 renagade281 said:
this dude plies talkin bout how he put hickeis on a girl neck while she sleepin

and "im scared to moan around u so all i can say is oooohhh"

lol
you gay
 06-11-2008, 12:50 PM         #22
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic826 said:
"Not only did this poser go to college for accounting for 3 years but here is inside truth"

First off whats wrong with going to college? At least the brother tried it! we always sit back and complain about brothers being imprisoned then we have walking stereotypes like this one who shun the brothers who at least TRY to go to college im currently attending an HBCU and i love every minute perhaps if we had more brothers and sisters tryna get their a.ss in to some type of school then we would have less black folks in jail and impoverished and perhaps a better chance at taking back wuts rightfully ours

but nah yall dont wanna hear that some people just want to tear down all the people who are attempting to make their lives better

like 2pac said

"God Bless the hustler/ curse the first sleeper"~~~ As the world turns
 Suavebeatz said:
Listen to this interview

How many rappers u know would do that?

I have all the respect in the world for those who try to improve themselves by going to college and getting an education. I went to college so by no means am I trying to say that an institutional education is a bad thing, that would asinine!...But the way Plies rap doesnt reflect that part of his life & if he's trying to DEFINE REAL then he should shed some light on that as well....but I guess that aint "good 4 street cred"....fu*king POSER !!!!!

I used to stay in Tampa and I know how wild 98.7 works. That station is the epitome of wackness & the sad thing is that it is the oldest station in the Bay that plays Hip Hop so it can really play whatever they want! As far as plies goes, I just cant stand that n*gga....He just fake as hell, dude just trying to fool people & the game is soooo desperate for real music made by real n*ggas that some of yall dont know any better & will follow a POSER like this Impostor a.ss n*gga. And of course this n*gga is thankful because HE KNOW HE GOT OVER ON YALL and he doesnt want to lose is situation!!!!!!

And when dude offers to give that lady money, i dont want to sound cynical but, it sounds more like a publicity stunt. The lil bit of money he MIGHT give her pales in comparison to the amount of PUBLICITY HE JUST BOUGHT OVER LIVE RADIO AIR WAVES !!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 06-11-2008 at 01:16 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #23
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,634 | Props total: 2106 2106
:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:
 06-11-2008, 01:09 PM         #24
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:
Sleep is the Cousin of death my brother!......I'm trying to save your life!!!!!
 06-11-2008, 01:16 PM         #25
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat Nucca said:
Not only did this poser go to college for accounting for 3 years but here is inside truth coming from the baby mother of plies brother & business parter of BIG GATE RECORDS:

Ever since I heard that God Damn 36ounces mixtape I knew this was a funny styles n*gga!!!!!

Please dont support POISONOUS RAP.....Its the reason why our culture is slowly dying......If you really care for the state of hip hop and consider your self a true hip hop head then you will due the right thing and REBUKE ALL TRASH MUSIC & CONVINCE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!

I am posting this because I sincerely do care about hip hop I have a great deal of passion for hip hop....HIP HOP IS/WAS MY 1st TRUE LOVE....But for the past several years I've been kind of feeling like Common cuz its like, "I USED to Love H.E.R.".....its not the same anymore.......Kinda like when you and your wifey stop making "love" now yall just are "fu*king" !!.

I just dont feel the same way about her lke I used to & I know I aint crazy cuz theres got to be more people that feel the same.

n*ggas like FAKE a.ss PLIES are k!lling her softly....Smarten up people!.....PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!....Smarten up
shut the fu*k up i hate n*ggas like you i hope u die bi*ch n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #26
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
ain't nobody expecting plies to save hip-hop or any sh*t like that. dudes good for a couple radio tracks with an rnb dude on the hook & that's about it. it really doesn't matter all this bullsh*t beef.
 9 years ago '05        #27
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
 kakish said:
Damn,thats real sad. He went to college and still has the vocabulary of a 6th grader.

seriously though, it's crazy how when you get real famous people start talkin all this sh*t about you. I ain't no Plies fan but he is on fire right now with them "Bust It baby" and "Please Excuse My hands" joints.
 9 years ago '05        #28
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 1403 1403
So what the n*gga Went to College?...I dont know about No beatin' 9 charges in feds....Unless his brother took the charges for him...lol...

Shorty sounds like she straight hatin' tho....First off the n*gga Plies is GETTING PAID...If shorty really owned the name she could sue and make money off EVERYTHING...Including his concerts....sh*t someone lied to shorty...I seen Plies with ATLEAST 20 n*ggas O.t. and didnt look like no n*ggas round here...

And n*gga she said Plies stole the lyric's from in text message...My Belle Glade n*ggas told me they know the n*gga and him and plies was beefin' for while but they squashed it...

Shorty sounds kinda desparate....She talkin' about n*gga in jail with crazy people...fu*k is tryin' to say?....n*gga been down feds twice...n*ggas got lil paper...

I could careless if he fake anyway...sh*t ill even say he probably a fake n*gga...And he cant rap for sh*t...But the n*gga got some REAL a.ss TOPIC's...And thats sh*t REAL STREET n*ggaS GO THRU
 06-11-2008, 01:35 PM         #29
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CartelFamill said:

I could careless if he fake anyway...sh*t ill even say he probably a fake n*gga...And he cant rap for sh*t...But the n*gga got some REAL a.ss TOPIC's...And thats sh*t REAL STREET n*ggaS GO THRU

Thats is the only thing that this POSER got going for himself. Im just tremendously disappointed in his dexterity of rhymes!!...Its absolutely horrendous !!!!
 9 years ago '07        #30
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
Anybody from South Florida already know this... I ain't gon knock his hustle... if anything I respect his message but I don't vibe the messenger.
 9 years ago '06        #31
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
it dont matter if the n*gga went to college or even graduated..shi happens. I aint back the n*gga up but who knows? n*ggas is quick to call a n*gga fake these days. and AGAIN i aint backint he n*gga up..I dont fu*k with his music too much..but who knows..mayb he is a fake a.ss n*gga.

n*ggas seen pac lookin gay as hell when he was younger in one of his videos and dudes dont say sh*t lol. somethin mustve happened to plies or he felt college wasnt for him?

lol at the end of the day though this sh*t funny and if he is really a big scam like that then LOL. and my n*gga in fort myers did tell me he aint bout the sh*t he talk about a long time ago
 9 years ago '08        #32
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23295 23295
why n*ggaz excuse shady and fake bullsh*t cause a n*gga got money? thats like sayin them Enron n*ggaz was dirty for ruining those people's lives but they gettin money tho.....
 06-11-2008, 05:29 PM         #33
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
ur sisters a wh0ore. tell her to smarten up lame

You dont know me youngin.....Leave your sh!t stains elsewhere, you proponent of fabrication!
 9 years ago '07        #34
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
This is redundant. First off, she makes no considerably interesting points so why wound I care? Why is she caught up on Plies? What does him going to college have to do with ANYTHING? That only adds to his overall success. I guess she thinks real men do "real n*gga sh*t" like a dumbass. That's prolly why her dumb a.ss wasted at least 10 minutes writing paragraphs that however many people view this thread will care about.
 06-11-2008, 08:21 PM         #35
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
This is redundant. First off, she makes no considerably interesting points so why wound I care? Why is she caught up on Plies? What does him going to college have to do with ANYTHING? That only adds to his overall success. I guess she thinks real men do "real n*gga sh*t" like a dumbass. That's prolly why her dumb a.ss wasted at least 10 minutes writing paragraphs that however many people view this thread will care about.

If Plies is the definition of real why dont he rap what he's been through instead of rapping what he thinks will give him "street cred". Aint nothing wrong with going to college, aint nothing wrong with rappers that went or are currently going to college. However, when your trying to portray urself as a "GOON a.ss STREET N!GGA" and you dont EVER rap about how you went to college then your a fake a.ss POSER in my eyes. Plies is trash, point blank PERIOD!.....give that n*gga a 24 more months and his run is over!!!

He does have some decent topics but his style of rapping his the reason why the game is on life support. The n!gga rap like a ignant a.ss **** with down syndrome!!!!!!.....The boy is more amusing to me than anything!!.....I laugh at that fool trying to "RAP"......White folks look at that n*gga, shake their head prolly thinking "stupid baboon n!gger"

CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT

9 years ago '07        #36
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
 kakish said:
Damn,thats real sad. He went to college and still has the vocabulary of a 6th grader.
stfu... if he spoke well u'd be the first 2 say he's fake n wat rapper speaks white
 06-11-2008, 08:41 PM         #37
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boar said:
stfu... if he spoke well u'd be the first 2 say he's fake n wat rapper speaks white
crazy thing is, dudes speaks with clearity in interviews but raps like a damn 4th grader
 06-11-2008, 08:57 PM         #38
Shapeupizsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK I WASTED MY TIME NREAD THAT STUPID a.ss THREAD....IN WHAT PART OF THAT LONG a.ss STUPID PARAGRAPH DID U PROVE UR POINT....NUTTIN IN THAT STORY SHOWS ME HES A FRAUD OR A FAKE a.ss n*gga...IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME HE PLAYED THE sh*t OUTTA U UR SALTY N NOW UR TRYIN TO HATE ON A n*gga! DAMN I CANT STAND A HATIN a.ss bi*ch
 06-11-2008, 09:01 PM         #39
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shapeupizsharp said:
OK I WASTED MY TIME NREAD THAT STUPID a.ss THREAD....IN WHAT PART OF THAT LONG a.ss STUPID PARAGRAPH DID U PROVE UR POINT....NUTTIN IN THAT STORY SHOWS ME HES A FRAUD OR A FAKE a.ss n*gga...IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME HE PLAYED THE sh*t OUTTA U UR SALTY N NOW UR TRYIN TO HATE ON A n*gga! DAMN I CANT STAND A HATIN a.ss bi*ch

Thats plies brothers baby mom letting the truth be known......Most people in his own city of Ft. Myers aint even fu*king with him.....so what does that say about a n*gga's character?!?!
 9 years ago '04        #40
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
Regardless to it all....he sucks....I don't even play his music like that...cuz he sounds retarded.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy