The truth about this FUCQ ASS, FAKE ASS, FLAW ASS, N!GGA PLIES....must read!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2008, 01:06 AM         #1
7685 pageviews
87 comments

Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The truth about this FUCQ a.ss, FAKE a.ss, FLAW a.ss, N!GGA PLIES....must read!!!!!

Not only did this poser go to college for accounting for 3 years (not there is anything wrong with it, but why doesnt he ever mention it in is raps?) but here is inside truth coming from the baby mother of plies brother & business parter of BIG GATE RECORDS:

"Ok Ok lets get this sh*t straight. I am the one who started BIG GATES RECORDS. And for the records I invested the intitial 30,000$ to start the company. And I walked away with nothing because #1 PLIES is a fu*king fraud #2 plies and his brother big gates are the two most scandalous people I have EVER met #3 Plies rappin happened by fluke and when him and his brother reliezed how much money was to be made they ran with it #4 they have scammed half of Ft.Myers out of money for bogus a.ss concerts that they charged for and never had (like 4 times) #5 I lived with plies for like a year with his brother and Plies is the scarriest dude I ever met. #6 plies and big gates dont hang with anyone else cause no one will fu*k with them cause they so slimey #7 plies and his brother both practice hoodoo #8 Plies has no real friends in 239 #9 I would never be caught up with BIG GATES RECORDS because of federal tax evasion and because i would never want to stand for like john stated “milli vanilli” rappers. see BIG GATES RECORDS started off with alot of rappers but now only has one Plies and thats because WE DONT fu*k WIT PLIES. and yes the rap game is like chess and the QUEEN runs board and trust I will have the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!!! And for all you fools buying into plies bullsh*t shame on yall! "

"
A couple months ago plies sent me an text message that states “the game is chess not checkers, one wrong move can end your game forever.” I looked at it and laughed because as street as he tries to be he just cant get it together. First off that quote he stole from a rapper from 239 Frank Linium. Second it just goes to show you that this dude had never even player chess cause what fool would send that when any chess player knows that the QUEEN runs the chess board. Lol Im thinking when I got the text is this dude serious? To pretend your are a thug, then steal another rappers line from his music and send that sh*t to someone. WHat a joke. "

"
And all I would have to do is incorporate the Name Big Gates Records and I would have exclusive rights to that name and then I could go to slip n slide and say now pay me. But for what. I dont want to be a.ssociated with a flaw a.ss dude. Nor would I want any proceeds from That money carries his Karma too and I dont want know part of it. Big Gates knows what he owes. If he wants to be slimey and not pay up you suffer consequenses for that. So if you think that they USED me. lol thats funny cause actually looks where everyone is sitting right now. Big Gates in jail in the pod with the crazy people. Plies on career being the biggest wanksta out of florida. And me with a beautiful daughter and and a life where I wake up everyday and call all my shots. So get it straight ehen u bring it. And if you think that its a funny thing saying that someone uses another and callig me out as a white girl, I hope you remember this when its your turn and someone may talk about your daughter or sister or relative and they might be in that situation. I had no reason to worry everything was in my name. I chose to take it out of my name. And I chose not to take them to court. Because Karma is already working right now. sh*t Plies had a show last night at a fair grounds with maybe 20 cars in the parking lot. So maybe he aint on fire like everyone thinks. Just food for thought "

"
And if you think I just sit on the internet talking about plies you got it fu*ked up. I work off my computer and I take my computer everywhere I go. So If I happen to see something and I feel the need I respond. But most of the time someone has called me to tell me about a site and to jump on there and see it. Im just not sitting at home researching on plies. I know all I need to know about plies. And to POCOhontaz im not living in the past. If I was living in the past I would be trying to collect and still keep that sh*t tryin to profit. I live in the present I could give a fu*k if Plies reads this sh*t cause he already knows I feel this way. Him and Big Gates. Ive know plies for years. And its so funny how you say im wasting my breath but anytime plies or big gates make a comment about me its cool. Listen Im a single mother raising Big Gates daughter. Not only did his dead beat a.ss not pay me back he may have given me a 1000$ in the 3 1/2 years of his daughters life. And any man who doesnt take responsibility for his children is scum on the bottom of my shoe. So when Plies and Big Gates talking sh*t about they own daughter/niece i got a right to say whatever the fu*k i want when i want. "

Ever since I heard that God Damn 36ounces mixtape I knew this was a funny styles n*gga!!!!!

Please dont support POISONOUS RAP.....Its the reason why our culture is slowly dying......If you really care for the state of hip hop and consider your self a true hip hop head then you will due the right thing and REBUKE ALL TRASH MUSIC & CONVINCE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!

I am posting this because I sincerely do care about hip hop I have a great deal of passion for hip hop....HIP HOP IS/WAS MY 1st TRUE LOVE....But for the past several years I've been kind of feeling like Common cuz its like, "I USED to Love H.E.R.".....its not the same anymore.......Kinda like when you and your wifey stop making "love" now yall just are "fu*king" !!.

I just dont feel the same way about her lke I used to & I know I aint crazy cuz theres got to be more people that feel the same.

n*ggas like FAKE a.ss PLIES are k!lling her softly....Smarten up people!.....PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!....Smarten up.

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 06-13-2008 at 02:09 PM..

87 comments for "The truth about this FUCQ ASS, FAKE ASS, FLAW ASS, N!GGA PLIES....must read!!!!!"

10 years ago '04        #2
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
.....errmmm.....source?
 10 years ago '04        #3
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
Plies is flaw as fu*k rappin bout eating hoes pus*y on their period and eating b00ty and sh*t :sick:
 10 years ago '08        #4
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I knew dis b4 I read all this.

His face tells it all

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '08        #5
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I knew dis b4 I read all this.

His face tells it all
 06-11-2008, 02:22 AM         #6
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not only did this poser go to college for accounting for 3 years
Probably why he out-foxed her dumb a.ss
 06-11-2008, 02:46 AM         #7
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this just sounds like a salty a.ss bi*ch too me, and since when does going to colege not make you street?? i know a gang of n*ggaz that go to college that still get busy i also know n*ggaz that go to u of o and oregon state that slang hard so sayin somebody ain't street cuz they go to school is the dumbest sh*t i ever heard, second of all you can't trust a salty a.ss bi*ch as a credible source cuz a scorn bi*ch will say just about anything to get attention.
 10 years ago '04        #8
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
She just salty as hell. Tell she has no life cause she walking around hopin on a laptop if somebody calls her instead of handlin her so called business on the PC.

LOL @ Stating he does voodoo. If he did and you mentioned it like you did, I doubt you'll be typing all that sh*t up.
 10 years ago '06        #9
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
Fake or not, that n*gga is wack as hell. And if this is a white bi*ch talking, why is she dropping the N-bomb?
 10 years ago '04        #10
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 278 278
Damn i didn't know until today you had to be dumb to be a rapper she just a pissed off baby mother she mad them n*ggas eating

Last edited by m_cullins; 06-11-2008 at 08:23 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #11
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1689 1689
 Nugen2384 said:
Fake or not, that n*gga is wack as hell. And if this is a white bi*ch talking, why is she dropping the N-bomb?
Its supposedly Plies' baby-mother's-brother-and-business-partner.

So its a he, and I'm guessing he's black
 10 years ago '05        #12
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 352 352
^^^ n*gga can u read?

it sed the baby mother of plies brother and business partner

so its a bi*ch
 06-11-2008, 08:59 AM         #13
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing wrong with going to college but in Plies lyrics I have never heard him talk about having anything remotely close of a dream like that.
 10 years ago '05        #14
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
One of my problems with Plies is when the n*gga said in an interview that he beat the Feds in court on charges 9 times. The Federal government has a 95% conviction rate that people with real money can't beat. So some broke dude that wants to be a rapper or whatever it was he was doing in his past life beat them 9 TIMES?
 10 years ago '05        #15
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1689 1689
 ThaDonofDC said:
^^^ n*gga can u read?

it sed the baby mother of plies brother and business partner

so its a bi*ch
No I can't read, I'm sorry. I interpreted it another way, I didn't think that Plies' brother baby mother would talk in such language.
 10 years ago '05        #16
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,350 | Props total: 14152 14152
Listen to this interview

How many rappers u know would do that?
 06-11-2008, 11:05 AM         #17
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a rapper that isn't gay
 06-11-2008, 11:08 AM         #18
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude plies talkin bout how he put hickeis on a girl neck while she sleepin

and "im scared to moan around u so all i can say is oooohhh"

lol
 10 years ago '07        #19
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Damn,thats real sad. He went to college and still has the vocabulary of a 6th grader.
 10 years ago '05        #20
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Her story doesn't add up , talkin about Big Gates records was originally hers, but she just gives it up because of Karma.... COME ON BRAAAAHHHHH, what kind of bi*ch would give up her rights to a potentially big time record label.

this sh*t sounds made up, if it ain't then it's even funnier :finger::thumbsdow
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago