Super Saiyan Goku VS Itachi Uchiha (who would win)???

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would win in a fight to the death???
Goku _No Contest 19 73.08%
Goku_ but pretty close 0 0%
Itachi_No Contest 4 15.38%
Itachi_but pretty close 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-11-2008, 12:56 AM         #21
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broly was a retard who was born with abnormal strength, even for a saiyan...
 10 years ago '06        #22
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
whoever the person drawing them decides
 10 years ago '08        #23
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
man kid buu blew up planets like he spitting seeds in balloons.

U shouldnt say goku, hes too powerful. But if u say krillen or tien, then it would be a different story
 10 years ago '05        #24
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
I was reading everyone's responses here..

my conclusion is that..

YOU GUYS ARE ALL fu*kEN NERDS!!
 10 years ago '08        #25
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,656 | Props total: 2181 2181
 Storchaveli said:
No no no, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry.

The correct answer is: WHO GIVES A SH*T.
 10 years ago '04        #26
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
lol Goku would go ssj 5, then 6, then 10
 10 years ago '04        #27
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
 iamcrackmuzik said:
you need to think these threads thru b4 postin

and goku would beat the sh*t outta itachi...you can never do a versus thread and have a dragon ball z character in it....those n*ggas are unstoppable comparted to ANY other comic or manga character

even with the mangekyo all you need is EXTREME willpower to break it...and Goku is the king of that sh*t...and plus he's already beasted DBZ characters with similar powers...so next time leave the DBZ nigggas out of it they can't be stopped

you pretty much summed it up
 06-11-2008, 01:53 PM         #28
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 svvt14 said:
*Goku powers up to SS3 blows up planet* Closes Thread

10 years ago '06        #29
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
goku.
 06-11-2008, 03:38 PM         #30
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listen guys....

all of you dbz guys are wrong, i forget the jutsu or whatever its called but it is basically a mind trick and makes you think things arent what they seem, and its easy to get out of if you know your in it (Its a common average attack used in many naruto ep's)

GOKU DOESN'T KNOW ANY JUTSU's or HOW TO GET "OUT OF" ANY... he would THINK he was kicking Itachis a.ss... but in reality he would be hitting a tree or something or think he was getting attacked by a giant clown.. while itachie simply k!lled him, GOKU doesn't know moves like that, he is powerful but he doesn't know any ninja "magic" moves he would lose

YOU CANT DEBATE ME ON THIS BECAUSE IT'S TRUE AND TRYING TO WILL ONLY EXTEND THE FACT THAT UR STOOOPID , THERE IS NO OTHER POST THAT NEEDS TO BE POSTED

There is my rant but im right and u can close this thread, goodbye
 06-11-2008, 06:57 PM         #31
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goku will whooped everybody

only characters that can stand a chance is n*ggas from naruto and yu yu hakisho
 06-11-2008, 10:34 PM         #32
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamcrackmuzik said:
you need to think these threads thru b4 postin

and goku would beat the sh*t outta itachi...you can never do a versus thread and have a dragon ball z character in it....those n*ggas are unstoppable comparted to ANY other comic or manga character

even with the mangekyo all you need is EXTREME willpower to break it...and Goku is the king of that sh*t...and plus he's already beasted DBZ characters with similar powers...so next time leave the DBZ nigggas out of it they can't be stopped
not in this case, cuz only another sharingan could stop itachi mangekyu
 10 years ago '05        #33
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 2215 2215
goku hands down. uchina is not fu*kin with a super sayajin goku, at that stage u really think uchina could withstand a kamehameha? u fu*king crazy man.
 10 years ago '05        #34
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 2215 2215
oh yea i forgot, sprit bomb. i dont care how much fu*kin ninja magic u got u not runnin from no sprit bomb. that is the END for u rite there.
 10 years ago '04        #35
Merzennary 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 0 0
Goku will win.Hands down.

#Itachi uses his Sharingan.

@No use.Goku has no jutsu to be copied.

#Itachi cast Illusions at him by pointing at Goku.

@Still,if he have to have the eyes who could catch up with Goku's great speed.Sharingan cannot catch up with Goku's speed.Heck even Yamucha's speed must be catch up by sensing his Ki or chi.Sharingan cannot catch up with Goku's speed.

Ok.If Goku was cast illusions by Itachi,still no use.If you watch Dragon Ball,you will find out that General Tao has k!lled General Blue with his tongue.General Blue could used mind tricks on him,but Mind trick wouldn't work with him.

If General Tao (who is much more weaker than Goku) has a resistance to Telepathic attack or mind tricks,Goku mind would have been much more powerful than his,thus illusions won't work with Goku.

#Itachi use Tsukuyomi to transport them to an illusionary world upon making eye contact with Goku.

@No use.Goku can f!ght with his eyes close.Goku can sense him even with his eyes close.Or Goku would just use his Solar Flare to hurt his eyes with a bright sunlike.No use at all to Goku.And mind tricks doesn't work at Goku anymore after the Red Ribbon Saga.(See above)Still,no use.

#Ok.At last Itachi called Kakashi Hatake to use his own version of the Mangekyo Sharingan to target Goku and send it to another dimension.

@No use.Gotenks at SSJ3,which is quite equal to Goku's SSJ3,break through dimensional portals with his scream.Goku can do the same thing with Kakashi's dimensional portal.And don't forget that Goku could just use Instantaneous Transmission to get out of the dimension that Kakashi created.Still,No use.

#Itachi uses his shadow clone technique.

No use.Goku can sense the real Itachi.or he could just crush all of Itachi's clone with a mere Kiai.

#Itachi at last resorted to hand to hand combat with Goku.

@No use.Goku has master the martial art worldwide.If you watch Dragon Ball,Kid Goku travel the world (with his feet i.e.running).He fought all kinds of opponent and mastered all of their martial arts.Shockwaves form Goku's punches could crumble mountains in his very powered down state,imagine what his punches will do to Itachi's face.

Ok.Long story short,Goku wins.With or without his Super Saiyan.

Broly?Mind control wouldn't work on him.Itachi would have been crush to dust in mere seconds by the guy who destroyed south galaxy in his restrained Super Saiyan form.

Broly wins.With or without his Super Saiyan.

06-11-2008, 11:35 PM         #36
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, goku would think he hit the "real" itachi with a kameha wave but itachi wouldve had him in his genjutsu the whole time... bottom line is, if there is a god his name is itachi uchiha... i mean just look at his badassness in the pic i posted... nobody can beat that... no one can k!ll itachi except a disease
 06-11-2008, 11:48 PM         #37
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Merzennary said:
Goku will win.Hands down.

#Itachi uses his Sharingan.

@No use.Goku has no jutsu to be copied.

#Itachi cast Illusions at him by pointing at Goku.

@Still,if he have to have the eyes who could catch up with Goku's great speed.Sharingan cannot catch up with Goku's speed.Heck even Yamucha's speed must be catch up by sensing his Ki or chi.Sharingan cannot catch up with Goku's speed.

Ok.If Goku was cast illusions by Itachi,still no use.If you watch Dragon Ball,you will find out that General Tao has k!lled General Blue with his tongue.General Blue could used mind tricks on him,but Mind trick wouldn't work with him.

If General Tao (who is much more weaker than Goku) has a resistance to Telepathic attack or mind tricks,Goku mind would have been much more powerful than his,thus illusions won't work with Goku.

#Itachi use Tsukuyomi to transport them to an illusionary world upon making eye contact with Goku.

@No use.Goku can f!ght with his eyes close.Goku can sense him even with his eyes close.Or Goku would just use his Solar Flare to hurt his eyes with a bright sunlike.No use at all to Goku.And mind tricks doesn't work at Goku anymore after the Red Ribbon Saga.(See above)Still,no use.

#Ok.At last Itachi called Kakashi Hatake to use his own version of the Mangekyo Sharingan to target Goku and send it to another dimension.

@No use.Gotenks at SSJ3,which is quite equal to Goku's SSJ3,break through dimensional portals with his scream.Goku can do the same thing with Kakashi's dimensional portal.And don't forget that Goku could just use Instantaneous Transmission to get out of the dimension that Kakashi created.Still,No use.

#Itachi uses his shadow clone technique.

No use.Goku can sense the real Itachi.or he could just crush all of Itachi's clone with a mere Kiai.

#Itachi at last resorted to hand to hand combat with Goku.

@No use.Goku has master the martial art worldwide.If you watch Dragon Ball,Kid Goku travel the world (with his feet i.e.running).He fought all kinds of opponent and mastered all of their martial arts.Shockwaves form Goku's punches could crumble mountains in his very powered down state,imagine what his punches will do to Itachi's face.

Ok.Long story short,Goku wins.With or without his Super Saiyan.

Broly?Mind control wouldn't work on him.Itachi would have been crush to dust in mere seconds by the guy who destroyed south galaxy in his restrained Super Saiyan form.

Broly wins.With or without his Super Saiyan.

damn u broke it down, lol

in hand to hand combat goku would win no contest... i know that....

why the hell did u bring gotenks, kakashi and broly into it???...

anyway u said goku could blind itachi with his solar flare??? ok and??? goku wouldnt be able to attack itachi either because of his own solar flare... anyway i doubt itachi would be able to catch goku with his mangekyu sharingan when he's going full speed... but the thing is... itachi could catch goku with his mangekyu before the f!ght even starts... and only another sharingan could stop the mangekyu... so it would be over the second he's caught
 10 years ago '04        #38
Merzennary 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 0 0
 AlexG1989 said:
damn u broke it down, lol

in hand to hand combat goku would win no contest... i know that....

why the hell did u bring gotenks, kakashi and broly into it???...

anyway u said goku could blind itachi with his solar flare??? ok and??? goku wouldnt be able to attack itachi either because of his own solar flare... anyway i doubt itachi would be able to catch goku with his mangekyu sharingan when he's going full speed... but the thing is... itachi could catch goku with his mangekyu before the f!ght even starts... and only another sharingan could stop the mangekyu... so it would be over the second he's caught
nah I aint break nothin down.. got it from the link above.. I'm too lazy.. but it goes like this sharingan blocks the mind flow of chakra.. goku uses ki and doesnt have a chakra flow.. so goku punches him and itachi blows up

EDIT: Chazou vs Nappa with mind control: CHazou got his a.ss handled
Babidi was crazy with his mind control.. could k!ll people on another side of the universe with jus one twitch.. and he still couldnt fu*k with goku.. vegeta used him for a power boost.. DBZ characters on some crazy willpower tip

Last edited by Merzennary; 06-12-2008 at 12:00 AM..
 06-12-2008, 12:02 AM         #39
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
your dumb for even comparing filleruto to dbz
sorry... naruto is better than dbz... and im a huuuuuuge dbz fan... but dbz doesnt really have much of a story to it... all it is is one villain who is supposedly unstoppable comes, then goku beats him... than not too long later an even MORE powerful villain, who is even MORE unstoppable comes... goku beats him, than ANOTHER even more unstoppable villain appears and again goku beats him... again and again, thats all it is... naruto goes way deeper than that... plus the animation on naruto's f!ght against sasuke at valley of the end owns anything i ever saw from dbz... mind u i havent seen ALL of the dbz f!ghts... but the ones that come close are piccolos f!ght with android 17 and goku's f!ght with cell... gohans f!ght with cell dont really count, it wasnt really fair to cell lol...
 10 years ago '08        #40
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
Itachi is human and Krillen is the strongest human(says DBZ) and Goku is more powerful than Krillen thus Goku is more powerful than Itachi.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy