Donhagey claims NBA fixed 2002 lakers/kings and 2005 Mavs/Rockets series

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
Shaq says it best right here
 10 years ago '04        #142
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
this is crazy. i was so distraught about that series, and it now seems as though they gave them(dallas) that series. and even the screens that yao was setting were far from as bad as the moving screens in the LA celts series.

and did you see the disparity again in free throws now for the lakers, and 1st 2 games was all for the celts... crowd my a.ss the leauge is trying to cover their tracks.

and i saw how quickly the refs are T-ing up Kobe, im not even a kobe fan, but that is just crazy as hell.

it time for a whistle blower to step up and get stern out of there, and for the players to get the leauge management house cleaned. asap.
 06-11-2008, 09:22 AM         #143
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
ok I didn't say he didn't deserve some calls but to say he didn't get preferrential(sp?) treatment is
We talking about Calls and games being rigged...

I dont care if Jordan got all the calls.. Everybody loved to see Jordan do good.

We talking about rigging games tho..

So this has nothing to do with MJ.

I dont care if a certain player gets pitty pat fouls...

Look at this... I found this searching for the Game 6 clip where Kobe cold clocks bibby... but all i could find on the subject was message boards talks. No flicks, no footage, so lets not act like its a coverup..

But look at this video. Its game 7 of that series...

Look at how Shaq scores... Dropping the shoulder. Straight just going through people. This aint new, Shaq fans know this is how shaq does his damn thing...

but has age caught up with Shaq? or are they calling all those offensive fouls now?

Is the bullsh*t i'm talking about. In 2002 Shaq was unstoppable. In 2008 Shaq playing the same way he did then, but yet he fouls out of just about every game.

Come on man... somethings the fu*k up!
 06-11-2008, 09:27 AM         #144
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I know somethings up and it's been up since the 90's. you'll see it will all come out eventually

you didn't just say shaq was the same in 08 as he was in 02 did you?
The way he plays, yes... All he did was slow down, and add on a couple more pounds.

But his offensive moves and what not have been the same...

They just call offensive fouls everytime he touches the ball.
 06-11-2008, 09:28 AM         #145
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
we didnt get swept by the spurs. it went 7 games down to the final minutes. it was the most competitive finals in recent history, you basketball connoisseur

and i dont know what corporate reason stern would have for fixing a 5 game series in favor of detroit over LA sh*t was huge for gamblers, but the nba itself cant directly get mixed up in vegas. i wouldnt put sh*t past that f*g**t tho
my bad, i did the research, maybe cuz it was so borin, i jus forgot, but props to you yo!!!
 10 years ago '04        #146
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 A.O.™ said:
The way he plays, yes... All he did was slow down, and add on a couple more pounds.

But his offensive moves and what not have been the same...

They just call offensive fouls everytime he touches the ball.
your last 2 posts have been the truth
 10 years ago '06        #147
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 TrackMagic said:
this is crazy. i was so distraught about that series, and it now seems as though they gave them(dallas) that series. and even the screens that yao was setting were far from as bad as the moving screens in the LA celts series.

and did you see the disparity again in free throws now for the lakers, and 1st 2 games was all for the celts... crowd my a.ss the leauge is trying to cover their tracks.

and i saw how quickly the refs are T-ing up Kobe, im not even a kobe fan, but that is just crazy as hell.

it time for a whistle blower to step up and get stern out of there, and for the players to get the leauge management house cleaned. asap.
you are speaking the truth. After watching the video, Yao's screens are no where near as bad as Garnett's screens. The officiating in this years finals is ridiculous. Something needs to be done in order to to clean up the NBA. I'm suprised nobody has mentioned Vladimir's travel across the U.S. in 3 seconds.
 10 years ago '04        #148
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
Game 7 was fairly called 5-6 were both one sided.
 10 years ago '07        #149
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
yo seriously... fu*k stern.

as far as i'm concerned, marcellus wallace (ving rhames) from pulp fiction needs to take stern, bush, cheney, rumsfeld, bill o'reilly, and bellicheck and go medieval on their a.sses w/ a pair of pliers and a blowtorch

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #150
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
i know those n*ggas stole the 01 finals too.... sh*t wasnt even funny, i was heated when AI lost... oh yeah, after AI put the team on his back during the playoffs and w/ a game 1 victory on the road
 10 years ago '05        #151
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 1180 1180
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

Donaghy: Even if I fixed the game, you still couldn't get out the 1st round

:sick:
u do realize they fixed it so da mavs could beat da rockets right??
 10 years ago '07        #152
CPTryder1536 67 heat pts67
space
space
$883 | Props total: 16 16
I am a Laker fan and all, but I don't know how to react to the game last night. Should I be happy that they won game 3 or should I be concerned because the refs may have had a part in them winning the game.
 10 years ago '06        #153
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
Triple H's wwe belts are worth more then the NBA championship now. this si bullsh*t fu*k stern
 10 years ago '08        #154
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,656 | Props total: 2181 2181
 CPTryder1536 said:
I am a Laker fan and all, but I don't know how to react to the game last night. Should I be happy that they won game 3 or should I be concerned because the refs may have had a part in them winning the game.
I feel the same way. I`m a fan of honest competition, and I wouldn`t even want it if it were anything other than honest. As far as last night`s game, the officiating really wasn`t that lopsided. We attempted 12 more ft`s than Boston. But on the flip side, I saw a lot of sh*t we did where we could have been called for fouls and didn`t. We all saw that games 1 & 2 were fixed, at least that`s my opinion....But that sh*t about the Lakers/Kings series leaves a bad taste in my mouth...
 10 years ago '07        #155
CPTryder1536 67 heat pts67
space
space
$883 | Props total: 16 16
 904Nole said:
I feel the same way. I`m a fan of honest competition, and I wouldn`t even want it if it were anything other than honest. As far as last night`s game, the officiating really wasn`t that lopsided. We attempted 12 more ft`s than Boston. But on the flip side, I saw a lot of sh*t we did where we could have been called for fouls and didn`t. We all saw that games 1 & 2 were fixed, at least that`s my opinion....But that sh*t about the Lakers/Kings series leaves a bad taste in my mouth...
Same here, I was watching last night game as just an unbias NBA fan (even though at heart I am a big a.ss Laker fan) and I saw alot of calls and fouls that could have went on the Lakers, but I guess they were make up calls from game 1 & 2. Kuz we all know that game 2 was fixed.
 10 years ago '08        #156
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,656 | Props total: 2181 2181
 m!ck3y said:
Triple H's wwe belts are worth more then the NBA championship now. this si bullsh*t fu*k stern
Post of the day......
 06-11-2008, 12:46 PM         #157
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the mavs series i dont really see a problem with it. If yao was getting away with illegal screens ion the first two games and Cuban pointed it out. The refs look at it, realize they were fouls, and the next games look at it.

And for those saying hes coming with facts, what facts? Hes just making claims. I'm not saying hes lying but we have absolutely no reason to believe what he says is true, and at the same time what Stern said.
 06-11-2008, 01:05 PM         #158
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas are bi*ch made, why dont u talk about Bruce Gradkowski points shaving in COLLEGE or Chauncey Billups blatantly points shaving against his team.

yall n*ggas are bi*ch made believing a scrub like Donaghy
 10 years ago '05        #159
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 WestSide22 said:
the mavs series i dont really see a problem with it. If yao was getting away with illegal screens ion the first two games and Cuban pointed it out. The refs look at it, realize they were fouls, and the next games look at it.

And for those saying hes coming with facts, what facts? Hes just making claims. I'm not saying hes lying but we have absolutely no reason to believe what he says is true, and at the same time what Stern said.
lets see....a man trying to bring hsi prison sentence down is gonna commit perjury? why shouldnt we believe him. Plus Is it just coincidental that he pointed out 2 of hte worst officiated series's in recent history?
 06-11-2008, 01:37 PM         #160
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
lets see....a man trying to bring hsi prison sentence down is gonna commit perjury? why shouldnt we believe him. Plus Is it just coincidental that he pointed out 2 of hte worst officiated series's in recent history?
im not saying that, but until we have facts to back this up we shoulndt just a.ssume hes telling the truth, thats all im saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy