Donhagey claims NBA fixed 2002 lakers/kings and 2005 Mavs/Rockets series

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #101
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Sum_MAjiKMAje said:

LMFAO @ that jumpball :wow:
 06-10-2008, 10:02 PM         #102
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k THE REFS!!..the rockets would have one easily in 5 or 6..Karma Is a bi*ch,what goes around comes around..fu*k david stern!.
 10 years ago '06        #103
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
hope stern gets shot outside of the staples center during these playoffs..

robbin my boy mac fucckin bi*ch
 10 years ago '05        #104
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Sum_MAjiKMAje said:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

That shit is embarrassing as fuck. That might be the worst officiating I've ever seen.
 10 years ago '06        #105
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189

[pic - click to view]

:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '08        #106
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 10 years ago '04        #107
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
 El Fuerte said:
have u read the letter???...if not STFU

donaghy claims league officials instructed refs not to call techs on star players or take them out the game...um, okay. if i'm not mistaken, fans and even media members stay saying the players that take a team to the postseason- the stars- should not be taken out of the game because of refs.

obviously league executives want their moneymakers on the floor as well since it is what everyone wants. but, i guess you feel donaghy really dropped a bombshell with this one.

who really cares if the refs a.ssociate with players, coaches, or other team members? if they show obvious bias in a game, they will get dealt with. do you know how closely the nba monitors these guys? it is against league rules, but it seems pretty minor.

if yao ming was setting illegal screens, then the refs should look for it closely, especially if it is giving his team an unfair advantage.

how can donaghey prove that foul calls were ignored? should we really believe that another ref told him that he purposely extended the series?

basically, until donaghy comes up with some video, tapes, letters, and/or emails this letter fails to prove anything
 10 years ago '04        #108
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 g_hilde said:

basically, until donaghy comes up with some video, tapes, letters, and/or emails this letter fails to prove anything
Just check all the game tapes from ESPN,TNT, and ABC. All the ridiculous calls that were, and still are being called is all the evidence you need.

Last edited by hockeythug; 06-10-2008 at 11:01 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #109
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 hockeythug said:
Just check all the game tapes from ESPN,TNT, and ABC. All the ridiculous calls that were, and still are being called is all the evidence you need.
dont know what the fu*k you so giddy about hes saying your owner bi*ched so much and got the series stolen from another team

no wondewr he was screaming about the league being fixed in the finals he was in on it the year before
 10 years ago '04        #110
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
dont know what the fu*k you so giddy about hes saying your owner bi*ched so much and got the series stolen from another team

no wonder he was screaming about the league being fixed in the finals he was in on it the year before
Both times it was true.
 10 years ago '04        #111
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
I hope david stern dies on christmas
 10 years ago '04        #112
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 hockeythug said:
Both times it was true.
karmas a motherfu*ker your owner bi*ched and got a series stolen

then you team played like sh*t 3 outta 4 games of the last 4 games of the finals blame the ref sall you want Dirk disappeared the refs didnt make him do that
 10 years ago '04        #113
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
karmas a motherfu*ker your owner bi*ched and got a series stolen

then you team played like sh*t 3 outta 4 games of the last 4 games of the finals blame the ref sall you want Dirk disappeared the refs didnt make him do that

What can you do?
 06-11-2008, 12:15 AM         #114
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this sh*t hurts as a rockets fan..the stress i have gone through with this team..and even though these are allegations i believe it

Last edited by ktbballplaya; 06-11-2008 at 12:22 AM..
 06-11-2008, 12:51 AM         #115
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope my n*gga jones don't hear about this cuz im never gonna hear then end of "how t-mac got screwed" lol
 06-11-2008, 01:33 AM         #116
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember when van gundy implicated the league and said he was told about the FIX, then retracted his statements the next day and the league got a hunnid Gzzz up out of him, thats fukked. i also remember how ben wallace was gettin away wit all kinda fouls on shaq and the refs wasnt callin sh1t, but shaq spent most of that series in foul trouble, aint no way Detroit could beat the lakers and shaq was still shaq then. im sorry Deeeeetroit Basketball, but 6 str8 ECF and 1 ship. i smell a Stern RAT yo. they could beat L.A. but got Swept by the Spurs. Stern gave Deeeetroit Basketball a early and i mean early Xmas Present. cuz L.A. always got in that AZZ(spurs) even now without shaq whats in the dark always come to the light:thumbsdowBOOOOOOO:thumbsdowBOOOOOO

Last edited by The Greatest!; 06-11-2008 at 01:35 AM..
 06-11-2008, 03:27 AM         #117
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
i remember when van gundy implicated the league and said he was told about the FIX, then retracted his statements the next day and the league got a hunnid Gzzz up out of him, thats fukked. i also remember how ben wallace was gettin away wit all kinda fouls on shaq and the refs wasnt callin sh1t, but shaq spent most of that series in foul trouble, aint no way Detroit could beat the lakers and shaq was still shaq then. im sorry Deeeeetroit Basketball, but 6 str8 ECF and 1 ship. i smell a Stern RAT yo. they could beat L.A. but got Swept by the Spurs. Stern gave Deeeetroit Basketball a early and i mean early Xmas Present. cuz L.A. always got in that AZZ(spurs) even now without shaq whats in the dark always come to the light:thumbsdowBOOOOOOO:thumbsdowBOOOOOO
we didnt get swept by the spurs. it went 7 games down to the final minutes. it was the most competitive finals in recent history, you basketball connoisseur

and i dont know what corporate reason stern would have for fixing a 5 game series in favor of detroit over LA sh*t was huge for gamblers, but the nba itself cant directly get mixed up in vegas. i wouldnt put sh*t past that f*g**t tho

Last edited by Big Dee; 06-11-2008 at 03:30 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #118
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
dont get me started on this series....I swore we woulda won it when t-mac hit that gamewinner in game 2...then all the sudden ...
 06-11-2008, 03:56 AM         #119
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I feel so fu*kin bad for the Rockets. I didn't even pay attention to that series. sh*t is pathetic.
 06-11-2008, 04:41 AM         #120
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even before dude was caught up I heard mad allegations that NBA games were fixed to boost revenue, but then you believe half of what you see and none of what you hear, especially since you already know dude is going to try to bring everybody else out to save his own a.ss fu*king chump.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy