Donhagey claims NBA fixed 2002 lakers/kings and 2005 Mavs/Rockets series

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2008, 07:02 PM         #81
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

Donaghy: Even if I fixed the game, you still couldn't get out the 1st round

:sick:
 06-10-2008, 07:04 PM         #82
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestSide22 said:
instead of just going off of what other people say, why don't you all look at the actual tapes and watch the games. Watching the tapes would show that that series against the kings was called fairly. The Kings were doing the hack a shaq the entire time, and bibby had kobe wrapped up before kobe elbowed him. And for those mentioning the fisher foul, did you not notice the duncan travel or the fact that the play before fishers shot hit the rim but they didnt give the lakers a 24 second clock.

Its funny how people 6 years later want to still cry about that lakers kings game, even though the kings couldnt hit a free throw in game 7 and peja choked, yet are calling lakers fans bi*ches for complaining about a game that happened sunday, lol
 cledee23 said:
until u give me names, and have sources, i don't care about any of this. Yeah i'm sure the Nets could have beaten the Lakers, if Kobe and Shaq didn't play, and the Kings lost because they lost, one or 2 calls don't influence a game. U gotta suck it up, and play basketball and execute ur game, put the ball in the basket.

modalee81 said:
u guys are fu*king idiots he said that they fixed the series to go 7 games that doesnt mean that they handed the series to the lakers. plus the lakers were screwed over in 2000 by the refs letting Blazers get back in the series after they were down 3-2. Also nothing compares the Sundays HUGE fixing in favor of the Celtics.
I cant believe you can actually believe that bullsh*t ya just said... Because i heard d*ckriding sh*t before in my life... about Kobes elbow on Mike Bibby. And say that it was nothing. And to have a Referee facing 25 years in prison. Do you know what a motherfu*ker would say to get out of 25 years. Not only that... you know much more he is going to get if he is lieing. And your going to say that its not possible that the refs would cheat to extend that series... lol

Please when Kobe elbowed the sh*t out of Bibby and no call. No flagrant, No technical.. With a n*ggas a**hole hanging in the balance of a big black n*gga name bubba, or some fat biker named Hank... And then complain about free throws in a game against the Celtics... lol

GodSon818 said:
was that the game where kobe elbowed mike bibby's jaw right in front of a ref and they called a foul on bibby? if so, i aint surprised
Bingo!
 06-10-2008, 07:06 PM         #83
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NEW YORK (AFP) - Lawyers for disgraced former National Basketball a.ssociation referee Tim Donaghy claim that other referees altered the results of playoff games in 2002 and 2005, ESPN reported Tuesday.

Donaghy faces up to 33 months in prison in a July 14 sentencing after a felony conviction for betting on games and taking cash payoffs from gamblers.

But the letter alleging a greater NBA match-fixing scandal came from Donaghy's attorneys to the court here hopes to have his sentence reduced by showing cooperation with a federal investigation into the matter.

The letter appears to make reference to a 2005 first-round series in which Houston Rockets coach Jeff Van Gundy had complained that Chinese star center Yao Ming had been targeted by referees for foul calls against Dallas.

No teams were mentioned in the letter but details mentioned in the letter match those surrounding the Mavericks-Rockets series.

"Team 3 lost the first two games in the series and Team 3's owner complained to NBA officials," the letter said. "Team 3's owner alleged that referees were letting a Team 4 player get away with illegal screens."

Mavericks owner Mark Cuban complained after the Rockets won the first two games, with the unnamed player thought to be Yao, and Dallas rallied to win the series in seven games.

"NBA Executive Y told Referee Supervisor Z that the referees for that game were to enforce the screening rules strictly against that Team 4 player. Referee Supervisor Z informed the referees about his instructions. As an alternate referee for that game, Tim also received these instructions."

Van Gundy, who was fined 100,000 dollars for hinting at wrongdoing by referees, said that a referee working the games had told him about the NBA plan, with Donaghy's letter claiming that Supervisor Z contacted the coach.

Another part of the letter details a 2002 incident where Donaghy says two referees known as "company men" wanted to stretch a playoff series to a seventh game.

In the situation, Donaghy says the team that could have advanced with a sixth-game triumph had two players ejected in a game six loss and eventually dropped the series in seven games.

Donaghy also claims team executives and the league conspire to keep referees from calling too many fouls upon star players, forcing them to the bench or to be ejected, because NBA officials felt that would "hurt ticket sales and television ratings."

In the letter, Donaghy said a referee who ejected a star player in the first quarter of a game in 2000 received a private reprimand for doing so.

Donaghy also alleges that referees have relationships with players, coaches and even team executives in violation of NBA contracts.

"Tim described one referee's use of a team's practice facility to exercise and another's frequent tennis matches with a team's coach," the letter states.

The letter is a response to an NBA claim that Donaghy must pay one million dollars to the league as restitution for the cost of the league's investigation into the scandal that undermined the validity of game results.

i remember when van gundy exposed a website the officials use to get their fix information. they made this n*gga call himself a liar and hit him up for all that money. god dont like ugly, david
 10 years ago '04        #84
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
uh oh mavs fans maybe 2006 finals was payback for robbing TMAC
 10 years ago '06        #85
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,284 | Props total: 2191 2191
Anyone who watched that series knows that sh*t was one sided. at Mike Finleys out of bounds steal in game 5 :finger:
 10 years ago '06        #86
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,560 | Props total: 18066 18066
Lol get em Stern Teaneck High School graduates know what we doing
 06-10-2008, 07:33 PM         #87
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:
I cant believe you can actually believe that bullsh*t ya just said... Because i heard d*ckriding sh*t before in my life... about Kobes elbow on Mike Bibby. And say that it was nothing. And to have a Referee facing 25 years in prison. Do you know what a motherfu*ker would say to get out of 25 years. Not only that... you know much more he is going to get if he is lieing. And your going to say that its not possible that the refs would cheat to extend that series... lol

Please when Kobe elbowed the sh*t out of Bibby and no call. No flagrant, No technical.. With a n*ggas a**hole hanging in the balance of a big black n*gga name bubba, or some fat biker named Hank... And then complain about free throws in a game against the Celtics... lol

Bingo!
once again watch the tape, look at bibby grabbing kobe, then come back.
 10 years ago '08        #88
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
Stern should be fired, i always knew there was something fishy bout that motherfu*ker
 10 years ago '06        #89
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
They gon run Stern off...and all his buddies as well.
 06-10-2008, 08:43 PM         #90
Everest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude this is sad
 10 years ago '06        #91
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Stern is in deep sh*t now. Makes me wonder if there's a better NBA president than this clown. Oh well... I can see the people booing him at MSG for the NBA Draft and I'll be there to check it out.
 10 years ago '06        #92
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
Damn, T-Mac gets fu*k every chance he gets..... Refs against him. Yao against him (injury).
 10 years ago '04        #93
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
There really isn't anything of substance in the letter. Donaghy needs to come correct next time.
 10 years ago '08        #94
El Fuerte 
space
space
 g_hilde said:
There really isn't anything of substance in the letter. Donaghy needs to come correct next time.
have u read the letter???...if not STFU
 10 years ago '08        #95
El Fuerte 
space
space
lol u see Sterns reply...dudes face is all red n sh*t, he knows he got caught EXPOSED!!!
 10 years ago '04        #96
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
WHAT THE fu*k??????

MY ROCKETS GOT fu*kED OVER!!! Gotdamnit and we got embarrased in Game 7
 10 years ago '05        #97
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

Donaghy: Even if I fixed the game, you still couldn't get out the 1st round

:sick:

10 years ago '05        #98
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
This makes ChiCity's post even funnier. *dies*

T-Mac will never get to the 2nd Round
 10 years ago '06        #99
jj01 
space
space
$44,975 | Props total: 4691 4691
weak a.ss sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #100
Sum_MAjiKMAje 
space
space
$797 | Props total: 0 0

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy