Donhagey claims NBA fixed 2002 lakers/kings and 2005 Mavs/Rockets series

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2008, 06:18 PM         #61
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
bullsh*t in game 4 the lakers had all the calls except that last play go agianst them just check how many FTs our team got and how many Kobe got.
Duncan got fouled by Gasol in Game 1 we should've gotten that ball back.
 10 years ago '06        #62
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
 Curtisimo said:
fixed

props
 10 years ago '04        #63
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
SOmeone needs to explain how the ratings k!lling SPurs won 4 titles then or how the Pistons made it back to the finals against the spurs or why cleveland got swept last season

i mean the league is fixing games right so why couldnt they atleast fix 2 games so that lebron could win 2 games in the finals. Or maybe abc saw the ratings and didnt want the series to go on
 06-10-2008, 06:21 PM         #64
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
damn jews own everything now they wanna run everything too
thats what I said this sh*t is going 7 games no matter what. then game 7 is a toss up.
 06-10-2008, 06:22 PM         #65
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
phil jackson, kobe, and shaq's legacy =
[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #66
space
space
some of exbandwagon kings fans dont want facts getting in the way of accusations

remember a white colar snitch will say and do anything to get less time and its convenient that no names were given and no teams were named so it really all speculation
 06-10-2008, 06:24 PM         #67
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont doubt what the ex-ref sayin, the kings should have won that series hands down, and i got some doubt about the lakers/blazers series when la was down 15, blazers was gettin all them fouls called against them. the lakers came back as a result of goin to the line and then that last play, that oop from kb to shaq. i dont know, it jus boguish.. even the dallas/miami series, dallas couldnt buy a call.. everytime i looked up, wade was @ the line.. if yall jus go back in your minds and think about all the series u could prolly find somr more bad officiatin.. @ the end of the day, its all about that bread.. i betchu la go to the line tonight at least 35-40 times and boston @ best 15.. hay, im a laker fan but, id rather see the best team win than the nba tryin to get ratings and fixin games.. hey the best teams deserve to win, not the team thats gonna draw more dough:thumbsdow:banghea d: im actually pissed off.. think about this too people, if kb and shaq was gettin along, bcuz trust me, the league knew shaq was not comin back to la, but jus say kb and shaq was gettin along real good, detroit prolly would've never won the ship. and now they been in ECF six str8 years and 1 ship. that picture dont look right at all. jus yhink about everybody.. i been feelin like the league was on bullsh1t.. the so-called cheatin ref was the nail in the coffin for me!!! fukk stern and the refs and the nba!!!
 10 years ago '06        #68
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
u guys are fu*king idiots he said that they fixed the series to go 7 games that doesnt mean that they handed the series to the lakers. plus the lakers were screwed over in 2000 by the refs letting Blazers get back in the series after they were down 3-2. Also nothing compares the Sundays HUGE fixing in favor of the Celtics.
 10 years ago '04        #69
space
space
the league wants the nix to be good but they havent gotten a single break since 1985 and ewing. Hell maybe the league fixed the lockout playoffs so an 8 seed could beat a number 1 seed heat
 10 years ago '07        #70
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
i really cant wait to see how game is called tonight...

cuz this sh*t is gettin mad suspect
 06-10-2008, 06:30 PM         #71
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
u guys are fu*king idiots he said that they fixed the series to go 7 games that doesnt mean that they handed the series to the lakers. plus the lakers were screwed over in 2000 by the refs letting Blazers get back in the series after they were down 3-2. Also nothing compares the Sundays HUGE fixing in favor of the Celtics.
Agree its Fixed Until Game 7
 10 years ago '07        #72
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Vlade wants a do over so he can flop and win the game

[pic - click to view]

06-10-2008, 06:31 PM         #73
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
SOmeone needs to explain how the ratings k!lling SPurs won 4 titles then or how the Pistons made it back to the finals against the spurs or why cleveland got swept last season

i mean the league is fixing games right so why couldnt they atleast fix 2 games so that lebron could win 2 games in the finals. Or maybe abc saw the ratings and didnt want the series to go on
the pistons' finals rating were actually pretty decent. highest ever on abc in 04. and 3rd highest in 05. people in the media talk sh*t, but apparently somebody was watching. cavs and nets are really the only 2 teams that have made a finals bad

and not even the good lord couldve saved lebron from that beating last year :sick:
 06-10-2008, 06:33 PM         #74
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tim needs to spill the beans on the 06 finals

and of course, every series the pistons ever lost was fixed :rasta:
 10 years ago '06        #75
jj01 
space
space
 Big Dee said:
the pistons' finals rating were actually pretty decent. highest ever on abc in 04. and 3rd highest in 05. cavs and nets are really the only 2 teams that have made a finals bad

and not even the good lord couldve saved lebron from that beating last year :sick:

pretty much, the spurs and knicks series drew good ratings, and even that spurs/pistons was better than average. the nets and cavs tho were a.ss. that nets/lakers series drew sh*tty numbers if yall dont believe me, esp compared to what the lakers were getting before.
 06-10-2008, 06:39 PM         #76
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
instead of just going off of what other people say, why don't you all look at the actual tapes and watch the games. Watching the tapes would show that that series against the kings was called fairly. The Kings were doing the hack a shaq the entire time, and bibby had kobe wrapped up before kobe elbowed him. And for those mentioning the fisher foul, did you not notice the duncan travel or the fact that the play before fishers shot hit the rim but they didnt give the lakers a 24 second clock.

Its funny how people 6 years later want to still cry about that lakers kings game, even though the kings couldnt hit a free throw in game 7 and peja choked, yet are calling lakers fans bi*ches for complaining about a game that happened sunday, lol
 10 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 Big Dee said:
the pistons' finals rating were actually pretty decent. highest ever on abc in 04. and 3rd highest in 05. people in the media talk sh*t, but apparently somebody was watching. cavs and nets are really the only 2 teams that have made a finals bad

the rating seem predicated on the number of games played in the series but every ratings nise dive happened with the spurs in the series after the lock out the rating dropped by 13.03 about 13 million households but the rating was probably helped because the knicks and the largest media market were in the finals

1998 29.04 6 Chicago/Utah

1999 16.01 5 San Antonio/New York

2000 17.40 6 Lakers/Indiana

2001 19.00 5 Lakers/Philadelphia

2002 15.68 4 Lakers/New Jersey

2003 9.86 6 San Antonio/New Jersey

2004 17.94 5 Detroit/Lakers

2005 12.54 7 San Antonio/Detroit

2006 12.97 6 Miami/Dallas

2007 9.29 4 San Antonio/Cleveland

Last edited by MosDefinition; 06-10-2008 at 06:45 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #78
jj01 
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

Donaghy: Even if I fixed the game, you still couldn't get out the 1st round

:sick:
 10 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

Donaghy: Even if I fixed the game, you still couldn't get out the 1st round

:sick:
 06-10-2008, 06:53 PM         #80
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Kobe: Keep it up Tim
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy