Lil Wayne Freestyle On 106 & Park 6/9/08(VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #101
dj cdm 
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 67 67
 nicoled985 said:
You don't know the definition of a hater, just like a lot of people don't know the true definition of a snitch. People can't express their opinions anymore? You act like people have to be quiet about everything and be politically correct. This is a fu*king message board! People crack me up when they bash other people for typing on a message board. Isn't that what it's for? My favorite rappers are Jay Z and 2Pac but when people say they don't like them do you think I call them haters No because that's their fu*king opinion so who cares. Seriously, get over it! Not everyone is going to like Lil Wayne. If you don't care stay out the thread point blank period.

You act like the same person is making all these threads
Just admitted it you are a hater cause he wouldn't let you backstage :D
 06-10-2008, 01:43 PM         #102
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=nicoled985;12107545]You don't know the definition of a hater, just like a lot of people don't know the true definition of a snitch. People can't express their opinions anymore? You act like people have to be quiet about everything and be politically correct. This is a fu*king message board! People crack me up when they bash other people for typing on a message board. Isn't that what it's for? My favorite rappers are Jay Z and 2Pac but when people say they don't like them do you think I call them haters No because that's their fu*king opinion so who cares. Seriously, get over it! Not everyone is going to like Lil Wayne. If you don't care stay out the thread point blank period.

You act like the same person is making all these threads QUOTE]

All I heard was blah blah blah..You still aint making no kinda sense for saying people "HAVE EXCUSES TO HATE" Then you contradict yourself by saying If you don't care stay out the thread point blank period Once again GTFOH..I guess it means since you do post in here then "YOU DO CARE" Another garbage a.ss logic that makes no sense.. Then you turn around and say This is a fu*king message board! So why are you all of a sudden telling me to stay out if I cant give my opinion on THIS MESSAGE BOARD You sound a bit confused:rolleyes: Come back when your gonna make some sense..I mean damn it's a message board, but check out how many more post this man has as opposed to some other artist. You mean to tell me people like you would rather come into a thread and hate on a man instead of doing something else better with your time on this gotdamn site. Wayne gets more views and threads from haters than anyone. Where's the thread about people hating there favorite foods and sh*t since that's what you decided to compare this with.. I dont see n*ggas posting 100 page threads about how much they hate peanut butter and jelly crackers. Your the one who needs to get over it cause an opinion is an opinion, but yall fu*kers are down right haters..If anybody dont like this post then:finger: yall..

Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 06-10-2008 at 01:46 PM..
 06-10-2008, 01:47 PM         #103
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj cdm said:
Just admitted it you are a hater cause he wouldn't let you backstage :D

Trying to justify being a hater=:hang: then trying to cover it up as an opinion=double:hang::hang:........
 10 years ago '06        #104
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
 Get it Right said:
Hold on am i the only one who caught this ?

[pic - click to view]

whats the problem? looks like wayne just being wayne. i swear to god man wayne is startin to act and look like bobby brown every time i see him. he still my n*gga tho.......C3!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #105
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,338 | Props total: 4471 4471
My post made sense, you just don't understand it
People like you can't tell the difference between hating and an opinion. I for one don't hate Wayne like I said before, but you obviously didn't read. I stated my opinion and you got butt hurt so then I had to tell you the difference between an opinion and hating and the fact that you cannot stop people from expressing what they want to express, hence you should get over it because you in here posting in this thread just like me and everyone else. If you would have read the first post correctly, you would have noticed that I was saying that when people who say "I don't like ketchup" others are quick to call them haters even tho it's their opinion lol. Why aren't they talking about food? because this section is about hip hop haha you might actually find a topic like that in General Discussion.

Hypocrites run rampant on this board Let me get back to studying, my lil break is over

You act like you dislike me because I'm saying all this lol dang cosignin someone who says im mad because Wayne didn't let me come backstage. I was just havin a friendly argument I don't have anything against you Nerd Rich lol

Last edited by nicoled985; 06-10-2008 at 02:01 PM..
 06-10-2008, 02:07 PM         #106
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
People like you can't tell the difference between hating and an opinion. I for one don't hate Wayne like I said before, but you obviously didn't read. I stated my opinion and you got butt hurt so then I had to tell you the difference between an opinion and hating and the fact that you cannot stop people from expressing what they want to express, hence you should get over it because you in here posting in this thread just like me and everyone else. If you would have read the first post correctly, you would have noticed that I was saying that when people who say "I don't like ketchup" others are quick to call them haters even tho it's their opinion lol. Why aren't they talking about food? because this section is about hip hop haha you might actually find a topic like that in General Discussion.

Hypocrites run rampant on this board Let me get back to studying, my lil break is over

Once again another blah blah blah post..You made no sense and you calling someone butt-hurt=U:banghead:.Then you say people like me?If this is a section on hip-hop and you dont like wayne or think he's hip-hop then why the fu*k are you in here constantly posting in a section Entitled Ca$hmoney/Lil wayne Trying to call someone a Hypocrite on your part is pure blasphemy..Stop covering up your hate with what you call an opinon..n*ggas can see right though that sh*t..You aint fooling nobody..You even bringing up ketchup shows how weak your logic is on this subject..Maybe you should get back to studying and while your at it learn how to stop hating so gotdamn much..sh*t's patthtic fam........
 06-10-2008, 02:08 PM         #107
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:

You act like you dislike me because I'm saying all this lol dang cosignin someone who says im mad because Wayne didn't let me come backstage. I was just havin a friendly argument I don't have anything against you Nerd Rich lol

It's all Love..:D I just like to argue that's all..:D
 10 years ago '05        #108
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,199 | Props total: 20802 20802
 kevkhalee said:
New Jerz aint sh*t.
Your top rapper is Redman. He's 50.
Other than that JBuddens aint been out since 2003.
Stop being jealous my nig
jealousy's a bi*ch trait my dude... bein real n statin facts is what men do..
so redmans 50 lil n*gga? red's 38... 4 years older then Beanie is... so obviously this guys like 15 or somethin.. sitting in his lil weezy poster covered room in philly.. staring out the window, almost chipped a tooth on the bars n stained his "weezy is my bestfriend" shirt jerz dont make them kinda bubble gum rappers... dudes are really on they grind out here.. weezy would get merked out in newark.. u ever heard of GBK? the REAL bloods... They merk these fake bloods.. all 5 star generals... they would splatter weezys lil dreads all over the streets of the Bricks.. Jerz got no love for homo rappers and especially a homo rapper that claims he hard n throw that red rag up like he a real n*gga.. Weezy ducks all his beefs... he couldnt hold his own against fu*kin Gillie... and dudes like a nobody... imagine goin against a beast like Ransom..
even Buddens would expose weezy... blow that fruitcup right out the closet..

Jersey STAND UP!
fu*k HOMO RAP! :finger:
 10 years ago '04        #109
GZ2525 
space
space
$751 | Props total: 5 5
I'm calling it now. In 10 years Wayne will either be dead off purp or having his own Flava of Love. He is the new Flava Flav, everyone loves him, but still knows he's a retard
 10 years ago '07        #110
fats82 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=nicoled985;12106991] Stop being a hypocrite, you voice your opinion on rappers you don't like and so can everyone else... What are opinions of Wayne doing to you? Are they hurting you? Why do you even care if it's an opinion? Cracks me up when people come in here saying stop "hating" when they "hate" on people too. It may be a basketball player, some ketchup whatever... "I don't like ketchup, it's nasty", "I don't like (place something here)". According to y'all, that's hating. Hating is when you are jealous of that person and have no reason to dislike the person, but these people have reasons behind their opinions. Some of them don't even hate him, they just don't understand what's so great and are trying to understand. They might believe he's overhyped. I happen to believe that he's overhyped. With rhymes like those, if I said that, everyone would tell me I didn't stay on topic nor did I make sense. My point is that it's called an opinion, get over it![/QUOTE

Sorry sweety if you show me one post where I hated on anyone I would be surprised. My logic is to respect anyones hustle if thashow they make they pper I'm all for it.
 10 years ago '05        #111
jc7211 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 91 91
 kc10785 said:
I wish n*ggas just shut the fu*k up the hating is getting out of control on here like i used to hate the lil wayne groupies but the haters is getting way worst.

If it's to hard to swallow Lil wayne is the biggest rap star out not saying he's the best but he is the biggest so get the fu*k over it.People be hating on this dude for dumb sh*t just look back at this thread people try to point out the most dumbest things then be like thats why he garbage when ur favorite rapper do the same thing but nobody point it out.

And for all the haters be like oh Carter 1 is so much better and that was when i was fu*king with wayne he been saying he the best rapper alive since carter 1 so whats the difference the n*gga blew up since the carter 1 so hell yeah he going scream that more.And for all the people say they used to fu*k with wayne since the the hot boys days and not now u sound stupid cuz he is way better then back then the n*gga wasn't even top 2 in the hot boys he never stayed on topic so whats different now.

This sh*t is getting ridiculous and I don't even be on this board on wayne nuts if u don't fu*k with him don't fu*k with him.Don't knock his hustle if yall spent half the time promoting and supporting ur favorite rapper as much as u hate on this dude ur guy can maybe get somewhere.

I think kobe,jay-z,lebron,and lil wayne is the most hated people on boxden site.Just sit back and look whats in common with those names
the 1st 3 r great but the last one
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago