Lil Wayne Freestyle On 106 & Park 6/9/08(VIDEO)

most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 90 Cent said:
lmao.. "i milks this thing.. boy get your cows up"... but wtf he musta cut the beat cuz he was too slow to flow to it



n*gga cause thyat sh*t was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack gotdamn little n*ggas smh
 10 years ago '07        #82
fats82 
space
avatar space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
ITS OFFICIAL Y'ALL DUDES ARE WORSE THAN GAY. Y'ALL HATE CAUSE Y'ALL CAN'T DO WHAT HE DO. THE FACT IS IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM OR ANYBODY ELSE KEEP THE sh*t TO YOURSELF AND STOP ACTING LIKE LIL HOES AND SPEAKING THE MAN NAME. Y'ALL MAKE THE DUDE MORE POPULAR. I GUESS Y'ALL ARE HIS BIGGEST FANS.
 10 years ago '04        #83
GZ2525 
space
avatar space
space
$751 | Props total: 5 5
 fats82 said:
ITS OFFICIAL Y'ALL DUDES ARE WORSE THAN GAY. Y'ALL HATE CAUSE Y'ALL CAN'T DO WHAT HE DO. THE FACT IS IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM OR ANYBODY ELSE KEEP THE sh*t TO YOURSELF AND STOP ACTING LIKE LIL HOES AND SPEAKING THE MAN NAME. Y'ALL MAKE THE DUDE MORE POPULAR. I GUESS Y'ALL ARE HIS BIGGEST FANS.

CAPS DON'T MAKE YOU SEEM SMARTER


Why is it always the same thing in every thread Can't people agree to disagree? You're calling people gay for stating their opinion when you're the one all over the dude's jock itch. I don't even think the hate is directed at him more then it's directed at rap fans in general and how garbage this genre of music is anymore. There's nothing wrong with being popular, but why can't some fans understand that being popular, 1. Doesn't mean you are making the best music 2. Doesn't mean you are the best

There are plenty of boy band groups and other rappers who have had big hits and were popular for a time being. Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer were super popular back in the day. If boxden fans were slugging it out then would you be defending Vanilla Ice right now? I respect your opinion and what you want to listen to, but at the same time you got to understand the comments, criticisms, and even "hate" given because it's part of any messageboard and part of life.

CARTER 3 BLOWS!!!! - CAPS FOR EMPHASIS
 10 years ago '07        #84
fats82 
space
avatar space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 GZ2525 said:
CAPS DON'T MAKE YOU SEEM SMARTER


Why is it always the same thing in every thread Can't people agree to disagree? You're calling people gay for stating their opinion when you're the one all over the dude's jock itch. I don't even think the hate is directed at him more then it's directed at rap fans in general and how garbage this genre of music is anymore. There's nothing wrong with being popular, but why can't some fans understand that being popular, 1. Doesn't mean you are making the best music 2. Doesn't mean you are the best

There are plenty of boy band groups and other rappers who have had big hits and were popular for a time being. Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer were super popular back in the day. If boxden fans were slugging it out then would you be defending Vanilla Ice right now? I respect your opinion and what you want to listen to, but at the same time you got to understand the comments, criticisms, and even "hate" given because it's part of any messageboard and part of life.

CARTER 3 BLOWS!!!! - CAPS FOR EMPHASIS
I am smarter CAPS or NOT. The point is not about Wayne its about hating on anybody. If you dont like it dont buy it or download it.


Last edited by fats82; 06-10-2008 at 10:28 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #85
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 uf4soldier said:
artist Who Held Lil Wayne Status In The 90s And Early 2000s Were Actually Talented. Hell Dudes Couldnt Even Hate On Nelly Cuz He Dropped Great Records. But This Lil Wayne Bullsh*t Has Gone Way To Far. How Is It Hating To Point Out The f*gget That Is Destroying The Music I Grew Up On And Love. This Young Generation Is Fu*ked.


And Lord I Hope He Doesnt Die Anytime Soon, Cuz These Stupid a.ss Kids Will Consider Him Tupac.

Nelly Didnt Drop Great Records He Dropped Great Singles. He Had Like 6 Videos For That First Album.
 10 years ago '07        #86
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 BRAZZ said:
THAT IS SO TRUE...i was a popular kid in school and im trying so hard to stay afloat right now..
"You in the pursuit of happiness, bum a.ss n*gga" just fu*kin' witcha
 10 years ago '04        #87
GZ2525 
space
avatar space
space
$751 | Props total: 5 5
 fats82 said:
I am smarter CAPS or NOT. The point is not about Wayne its about hating on anybody. If you dont like it dont buy it or download it.

I understand and I feel the same way, but this is a messageboard. People can state their opinions.

I enjoy listening to Wayne, but after like 3 songs I'm like why did I do that? Those were some of the most retarded rhymes ever and I just feel dumber listening to this purped out retard.

pus*y, Money, Weed >>>> any C3 song
 06-10-2008, 11:05 AM         #88
Jesus Christ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn they d*ck riding on him hard lol

truth is he didnt want a beat cause he CANT FLOW ON A fu*kING BEAT
 10 years ago '06        #89
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Terrence was on c*ck blowin mode x 10......them weezy lines he was quotin was suspect.....smh @ bet....they needa go off the air
 10 years ago '07        #90
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,623 | Props total: 5476 5476
WHIP IT!!!!, fireeee

 06-10-2008, 11:12 AM         #91
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his freestyling has faaaaaalllllllllllin off
since sq days.
 10 years ago '05        #92
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
this is n*gga needs help...and them hoes in the background
 06-10-2008, 11:35 AM         #93
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya, coke and E. He got that classic pause in mid sentence to gather his thoughts, sh*t going on, and he really thinks what he is saying is profound. I hope he don't OD he looks like he is losing weight.....
 10 years ago '04        #94
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 4469 4469
 fats82 said:
I am smarter CAPS or NOT. The point is not about Wayne its about hating on anybody. If you dont like it dont buy it or download it.
Stop being a hypocrite, you voice your opinion on rappers you don't like and so can everyone else... What are opinions of Wayne doing to you? Are they hurting you? Why do you even care if it's an opinion? Cracks me up when people come in here saying stop "hating" when they "hate" on people too. It may be a basketball player, some ketchup whatever... "I don't like ketchup, it's nasty", "I don't like (place something here)". According to y'all, that's hating. Hating is when you are jealous of that person and have no reason to dislike the person, but these people have reasons behind their opinions. Some of them don't even hate him, they just don't understand what's so great and are trying to understand. They might believe he's overhyped. I happen to believe that he's overhyped. With rhymes like those, if I said that, everyone would tell me I didn't stay on topic nor did I make sense. My point is that it's called an opinion, get over it!
 10 years ago '07        #95
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 5325 5325
^
 06-10-2008, 12:04 PM         #96
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fats82 said:
ITS OFFICIAL Y'ALL DUDES ARE WORSE THAN GAY. Y'ALL HATE CAUSE Y'ALL CAN'T DO WHAT HE DO. THE FACT IS IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM OR ANYBODY ELSE KEEP THE sh*t TO YOURSELF AND STOP ACTING LIKE LIL HOES AND SPEAKING THE MAN NAME. Y'ALL MAKE THE DUDE MORE POPULAR. I GUESS Y'ALL ARE HIS BIGGEST FANS.



What BIG say fam? "MAKE MY NAME TASTE LIKE a.ss WHEN YOU SPEAK IT". The hating in here is pathetic..
 06-10-2008, 12:07 PM         #97
i am black irl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
100th post
 06-10-2008, 12:14 PM         #98
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
Stop being a hypocrite, you voice your opinion on rappers you don't like and so can everyone else... What are opinions of Wayne doing to you? Are they hurting you? Why do you even care if it's an opinion? Cracks me up when people come in here saying stop "hating" when they "hate" on people too. It may be a basketball player, some ketchup whatever... "I don't like ketchup, it's nasty", "I don't like (place something here)". According to y'all, that's hating. Hating is when you are jealous of that person and have no reason to dislike the person, but these people have reasons behind their opinions. Some of them don't even hate him, they just don't understand what's so great and are trying to understand. They might believe he's overhyped. I happen to believe that he's overhyped. With rhymes like those, if I said that, everyone would tell me I didn't stay on topic nor did I make sense. My point is that it's called an opinion, get over it!

You comparing someone not liking ketchup to a rapper? GTFOH..Go find me a thread with some hating on sandwich meat and then come back in here with that sh*t..The point is there's no reason to have so many threads hating on someone n*ggas claim they dont like..If people wanna praise the man then gotdamn let them do so..sh*t aint ya biz no gotdamn way.. The sh*t above in big letters lets me know you dont know what the fu*k your talking about..Your saying it's ok to hate as long as you have a reason:hang: That's the dumbest sh*t I ever read. If you dont like rice then damnit dont eat the sh*t, but you wont see me making threads about sh*t I dont eat cause the sh*t's not on my mind..It's the samething with this wayne sh*t..People who are hating on the n*gga cause other people like him and trying to figure out why they like him should be:slap: across there gotdamn face. Bring up a better argument or be quiet......


Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 06-10-2008 at 12:16 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #99
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 4469 4469
 Nerd_Rich said:
You comparing someone not liking ketchup to a rapper? GTFOH..Go find me a thread with some hating on sandwich meat and then come back in here with that sh*t..The point is there's no reason to have so many threads hating on someone n*ggas claim they dont like..If people wanna praise the man then gotdamn let them do so..sh*t aint ya biz no gotdamn way.. The sh*t above in big letters lets me know you dont know what the fu*k your talking about..Your saying it's ok to hate as long as you have a reason:hang: That's the dumbest sh*t I ever read. If you dont like rice then damnit dont eat the sh*t, but you wont see me making threads about sh*t I dont eat cause the sh*t's not on my mind..It's the samething with this wayne sh*t..People who are hating on the n*gga cause other people like him and trying to figure out why they like him should be:slap: across there gotdamn face. Bring up a better argument or be quiet......
You don't know the definition of a hater, just like a lot of people don't know the true definition of a snitch. People can't express their opinions anymore? You act like people have to be quiet about everything and be politically correct. This is a fu*king message board! People crack me up when they bash other people for typing on a message board. Isn't that what it's for? My favorite rappers are Jay Z and 2Pac but when people say they don't like them do you think I call them haters No because that's their fu*king opinion so who cares. Seriously, get over it! Not everyone is going to like Lil Wayne. If you don't care stay out the thread point blank period.

You act like the same person is making all these threads


Last edited by nicoled985; 06-10-2008 at 01:12 PM..
 06-10-2008, 01:17 PM         #100
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold on am i the only one who caught this ?


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy