Lil Wayne Freestyle On 106 & Park 6/9/08(VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #61
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 10 years ago '08        #62
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Nerd_Rich said:
I know fam..There's a million things to do on boxden yet n*ggas claim not to like this dude and keep coming into a thread to defend there point on why they dont like him(which makes no gotdamn sense) Then there watching videos of him on 106 and sh*t just to further anaylze why they dont like him.. sh*t makes no kinda sense and they know it..Got them n*ggas and sh*t....
cus that sh*t is funny as hell, i wanna hear the dumbass sh*t dude says next...that was the hardest i laughed all day today...why wouldnt i wanna watch it
 10 years ago '06        #63
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Scorpz said:
nah n*ggaz speakin the truth.. how u gon ride wit a homo rapper? a rapper that ducks all his beefs and then calls himself the greatest alive? n then the toppin on the cake is that wit all this fruity sh*t he be doin... lil homie acts hard.. when dudes softer then r&b singers.. lil bow wow harder then wayne.. r kellys more hood... fu*kin tyrease will put it on that lil n*gga... real recognize real
Jerz got no love 4 homorap.. thats why wayne got booed at summer jam
New Jerz aint sh*t.
Your top rapper is Redman. He's 50.
Other than that JBuddens aint been out since 2003.
Stop being jealous my nig
 06-09-2008, 10:12 PM         #64
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
cus that sh*t is funny as hell, i wanna hear the dumbass sh*t dude says next...that was the hardest i laughed all day today...why wouldnt i wanna watch it

Im not sure man.. Maybe it's just me, but I couldnt sit there and watch someone I dislike let alone discuss them all the time..Maybe it's just me though...
 06-09-2008, 10:13 PM         #65
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:

What up bruce? You still got that Glow my n*gga?
 06-09-2008, 10:13 PM         #66
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
New Jerz aint sh*t.

10 years ago '06        #67
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
20 years down the road, when my kids ask me about Lil Wayne...I won't hesitate to tell them how over hyped he was.
 10 years ago '06        #68
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
I didn't really have a problem with the freestyle. But come on now, you can't tell me when he started singin' he didn't sound like your local crackhead/alcoholic bum. Most of yall should know what I'm talkin bout.
 06-09-2008, 10:33 PM         #69
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t was embarrassing the sad thing is wayne prolly didnt even kno where he was

& whatever dudes name is, sayin C3 will be legendary gimme a fu*kin break
 10 years ago '04        #70
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO @ all the haters that tuned in to 106 to catch a climpse of what weezy had to say.
 10 years ago '06        #71
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
n*ggas R really pissed @ Wayne's status N da game
 10 years ago '07        #72
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Nerd_Rich said:
What up bruce? You still got that Glow my n*gga?
Whats goodie my dude? You know I'm still out here glowing . The lakers better pick that slack up though I'm not trying to see Boston get the 'chip

kevkhalee said:
New Jerz aint sh*t.
Watch ya mouth when you talk about Jerz you dirty beard having a.ss dust head young bul
 06-10-2008, 12:30 AM         #73
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dwayne is really gettin disappointing man i don't know what to say....man i quit defending this n*gga...man...
 06-10-2008, 12:36 AM         #74
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another i hate wayne thread this means carter 3 doing numbers like sudoku and again the more u hate on something the bigger it gets most things feed off negativity

haters i want the stats on the first day numbers of carter 3 by tomorrow or u are fired jetson
 10 years ago '07        #75
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
holy moley did that bi*ch start CRYING???!!!!

-FLATLINE-

That boy is actually retarded people on his d*ck with all this "original" sh*t but he don't make no sense. Only a stupid bi*ch could start hollering when a man standing up there rapping about prostitutes .

I don't get chicks thinking he's nice looking or he has "swag" . Wayne is ugly as HELL to me if he approached me in the street now or as a regular a.ss dude I'd pass yet he gettting chicks like Lauren London. I just don't get it.

I liked Mr. Carter & Tie My Hands though =]

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 06-10-2008 at 06:52 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #76
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
I wish n*ggas just shut the fu*k up the hating is getting out of control on here like i used to hate the lil wayne groupies but the haters is getting way worst.

If it's to hard to swallow Lil wayne is the biggest rap star out not saying he's the best but he is the biggest so get the fu*k over it.People be hating on this dude for dumb sh*t just look back at this thread people try to point out the most dumbest things then be like thats why he garbage when ur favorite rapper do the same thing but nobody point it out.

And for all the haters be like oh Carter 1 is so much better and that was when i was fu*king with wayne he been saying he the best rapper alive since carter 1 so whats the difference the n*gga blew up since the carter 1 so hell yeah he going scream that more.And for all the people say they used to fu*k with wayne since the the hot boys days and not now u sound stupid cuz he is way better then back then the n*gga wasn't even top 2 in the hot boys he never stayed on topic so whats different now.

This sh*t is getting ridiculous and I don't even be on this board on wayne nuts if u don't fu*k with him don't fu*k with him.Don't knock his hustle if yall spent half the time promoting and supporting ur favorite rapper as much as u hate on this dude ur guy can maybe get somewhere.

I think kobe,jay-z,lebron,and lil wayne is the most hated people on boxden site.Just sit back and look whats in common with those names
 10 years ago '04        #77
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
on top of all that though and staying on topic the freestyle was average at best but ur favorite rapper would have said one of his written rhymes that he thought nobody never heard even my favorite rapper maybe would have done so who gives a fu*k
 10 years ago '06        #78
ugo6ox 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
wayne is a crack head and he sucks.
 10 years ago '08        #79
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
all these n*ggas sayin blah blah blah why u guys hating? why do u care? i well tell u why, cus i love hip hop, and the fact that the bullsh*t that comes out this weirdo's mouth is considered hotness makes me sick to my stomach.
 10 years ago '04        #80
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,976 | Props total: 4583 4583
Artist who held Lil wayne status in the 90s and early 2000s were actually talented. Hell dudes couldnt even hate on Nelly cuz he dropped great records. But this Lil Wayne bullsh*t has gone way to far. How is it Hating to point out the f*gget that is destroying the music i grew up on and love. This young Generation is fu*ked.

And Lord i hope he doesnt die anytime soon, cuz these stupid a.ss kids will consider him Tupac.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago