More ODB Info

most viewed right now
wwf tlc - snoozefest finn balor battles aj styles :leohide:
1156 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Meet the Guy Who Cardi B Left Offset for Soon as He Was Released From P..
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside New Up Close FOOTAGE of LilB Getting Jumped!
131 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #101
trinking726 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 4 4
haha not much to say huh? theres no irony there buddy just lettin you know what the deal is and that you could get fu*ked up in real life if you come see me...i told you where i live...this aint internet toughness son this is real talk.. 35 scotch dr turnersville
 13 years ago '04        #102
T.R.U. 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
 trinking726 said:
how much sh*t can you talk on a computer son?
Anyway, RIP to ODB. You will be missed.
 11-14-2004, 05:31 PM         #103
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip Odb
 13 years ago '04        #104
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
 trinking726 said:
haha not much to say huh? theres no irony there buddy just lettin you know what the deal is and that you could get fu*ked up in real life if you come see me...i told you where i live...this aint internet toughness son this is real talk.. 35 scotch dr turnersville

Mother fu*ker I'm a grown as man, what the hell I look like getting on a computer say punk bi*ch, pu**y, c*nt, sh*t a.ss fu*k every 3 words to some juvenile who wants to be tough. Son I'm a 6'5 295 country a.ss n*gga from Ga, it would be no problem for me to whoop your a.ss, but I'm above and beyond that petty a.ss sh*t u talking
 13 years ago '04        #105
trinking726 
space
space
 exxxplicit said:
Mother fu*ker I'm a grown as man, what the hell I look like getting on a computer say punk bi*ch, pu**y, c*nt, sh*t a.ss fu*k every 3 words to some juvenile who wants to be tough. Son I'm a 6'5 295 country a.ss n*gga from Ga, it would be no problem for me to whoop your a.ss, but I'm above and beyond that petty a.ss sh*t u talking
yo i really dont give a fu*k how big you are or where yafrom..im just sayin wasup...you a grown man come and see me then..fu*k that ill come see you one day i got fam in ga and fl..its watever yo..this sh*t aint pretty son.. im jsut sayin you a country a.ss n*gga that probably why you dont know sh*t bout hip hop..go listen to some luda or ying yang twins or fu*kin lil jon.. nerd a.ss pu**y..its funny how everybody it 6'5 295 on the computer
 13 years ago '04        #106
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:
yo i really dont give a fu*k how big you are or where yafrom..im just sayin wasup...you a grown man come and see me then..fu*k that ill come see you one day i got fam in ga and fl..its watever yo..this sh*t aint pretty son.. im jsut sayin you a country a.ss n*gga that probably why you dont know sh*t bout hip hop..go listen to some luda or ying yang twins or fu*kin lil jon.. nerd a.ss pu**y..its funny how everybody it 6'5 295 on the computer

no whats funny is how u kids play tough guys on the computer. Talks is cheaper than thes.lut who's your biological mother
 13 years ago '04        #107
trinking726 
space
space
 exxxplicit said:
no whats funny is how u kids play tough guys on the computer. Talks is cheaper than thes.lut who's your biological mother
lol GROWN a.ss man has "ya momma jokes"...fag**t fu*k youuuuuuu..fu*kin moron..everything you say regardin odb's status as a hip hop legend is irrelevent...go fu*k ya dad/uncle or sumthin..fu*kin inbred..im done wit u
 11-14-2004, 05:42 PM         #108
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip Odl
 11-14-2004, 05:45 PM         #109
reggieblac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea man ODB wasnt all that great. And hell no he's not a legend.
 13 years ago '04        #110
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:
lol GROWN a.ss man has "ya momma jokes"...fag**t fu*k youuuuuuu..fu*kin moron..everything you say regardin odb's status as a hip hop legend is irrelevent...go fu*k ya dad/uncle or sumthin..fu*kin inbred..im done wit u

^^^^ You havent made one cohorent post in this thread. U might quite possibly be the one and only person walking this earth that is dumber than Dirt McGirt
 13 years ago '04        #111
trinking726 
space
space
 exxxplicit said:
^^^^ You havent made one cohorent post in this thread. U might quite possibly be the one and only person walking this earth that is dumber than Dirt McGirt
see thats what im talkin bout you just bein disrespectful..you jsut tryin to get a rouse out of people and argue with people on a computer cuz you got nothin better to do with ya time...you talk bout how grown you are fu*kin act like it then..i cant wait til ya mother or father dies so i can talk bout how much of a waste of life they were...if not anything else for makin a piece of sh*t like yaself
 13 years ago '04        #112
trinking726 
space
space
 reggieblac said:
yea man ODB wasnt all that great. And hell no he's not a legend.
how much do you know you got ti in ya avy and ya from georgia just like the other d!ckhead...
 13 years ago '04        #113
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^^that moron is a walking contradiction
 13 years ago '04        #114
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
and the sad thing is he doesnt even know it
 11-14-2004, 05:59 PM         #115
**JONCAV**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well this blows!!!
 13 years ago '04        #116
trinking726 
space
space
 **JONCAV** said:
well this blows!!!
basically, thats the best way to put it...its a shame
 11-14-2004, 06:03 PM         #117
reggieblac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch you got ODB dumbass in ur avy and you from Jersey. And hell no he's not a legend.

Last edited by reggieblac; 11-14-2004 at 06:03 PM..
 13 years ago '04        #118
trinking726 
space
space
 reggieblac said:
bi*ch you got ODB dumbass in ur avy and you from Jersey. And hell no he's not a legend.

haha lol BRING EM OUT BRING EM OUT...wtf is that....dont even try to reply to me..im out
 13 years ago '04        #119
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 reggieblac said:
It must be something in the polluted as water they drink up there, because I swear the ignorant sh*t that kinfolk been talking throughout this thread has dirty looking like a Rhodes Scholar
 11-14-2004, 06:06 PM         #120
DrAzTiK SmOkEr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont give a fu*k wat yall say ODB was the man one crazy a.ss dude RIP
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Stacy Dash without makeup! Buttaface or naw?
55 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chinese Scientists Just Figured Out a Way to Feed More Than 200 Million..
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Covfefe
55 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Damon Waynes is one of the Illest in Hollywood🎬🎬🎬
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil B JUMPED by A Boogie & PNB Rock Crew at Rolling Loud says they stol..
352 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Bitcoin breaks above $6,000, and $100 billion in value for the first ..
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Possible serial killer "terrorizing" neighborhood in Tampa, Florida
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy