More ODB Info

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 0 0
 Twizted Bone said:
Despit the fact that he was on less than 50% of the wu tang songs, he was still important to the group cause in live performances, he brought so much energy to the stage. He wasnt about being like all the other rappers, he wanted to be seen as an individual and with thoes crazy verses, along to his style and delivery, he did just that.

~R.I.P. Dirty :( ~

And if u actually listened to any wu cds (its obvious that u havent), not only did they have classic songs and verses but they dropped a great deal of knowledge (jus as pac used to) and were highly creative with their sh*t. Regarless of wether or not those magazines u read consider the w or wu tang forever as classics, does not take away from the fact that the wu is and always will be a legendary crew

***oh and one of the illest also***

n*gga being a wu fan you should no that ODB didnt show up for 50% of the shows, so tell me how is a n*gga who is on less that 30% of the songs who show up for less that 50% of the shows . . . man fu*k it yall n*ggas just talking to be talkin
 12 years ago '04        #102
trinking726 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said:
n*gga being a wu fan you should no that ODB didnt show up for 50% of the shows, so tell me how is a n*gga who is on less that 30% of the songs who show up for less that 50% of the shows . . . man fu*k it yall n*ggas just talking to be talkin

nah yo you jsut fu*kin talkin to be talkin..shut ya fu*kin mouth you fu*kin c*nt.. your a fu*kin pu**y..if we was in person id probably already broke ya fu*kin spine in half you fu*kin pu**y..how much sh*t can you talk on a computer son? you think you fu*kin tough guy now...go say all this sh*t to dirty's mother or rza or meth or ghost or rae or gza or uey or masta or deck or any other muthafu*ka that reps the wu..you konw you wouldnt have nothin to fu*kin say cuz ya only talk sh*t and ya only a fu*kin tough guy on a fu*kin computer..fu*k you pu**y..i live in south jersey bout 15 minutes from philly leme know when you in my area son..i hate people like you...lil kids that only act tough on a fu*kin gateway computer... fu*k you
 12 years ago '04        #103
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:
nah yo you jsut fu*kin talkin to be talkin..shut ya fu*kin mouth you fu*kin c*nt.. your a fu*kin pu**y..if we was in person id probably already broke ya fu*kin spine in half you fu*kin pu**y..how much sh*t can you talk on a computer son? you think you fu*kin tough guy now...go say all this sh*t to dirty's mother or rza or meth or ghost or rae or gza or uey or masta or deck or any other muthafu*ka that reps the wu..you konw you wouldnt have nothin to fu*kin say cuz ya only talk sh*t and ya only a fu*kin tough guy on a fu*kin computer..fu*k you pu**y..i live in south jersey bout 15 minutes from philly leme know when you in my area son..i hate people like you...lil kids that only act tough on a fu*kin gateway computer... fu*k you

^^^^^Someone please pinpoint the irony here
 12 years ago '04        #104
trinking726 
space
space
haha not much to say huh? theres no irony there buddy just lettin you know what the deal is and that you could get fu*ked up in real life if you come see me...i told you where i live...this aint internet toughness son this is real talk.. 35 scotch dr turnersville
 12 years ago '04        #105
T.R.U. 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
 trinking726 said:
how much sh*t can you talk on a computer son?
Anyway, RIP to ODB. You will be missed.
 11-14-2004, 05:31 PM         #106
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip Odb
 12 years ago '04        #107
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:
haha not much to say huh? theres no irony there buddy just lettin you know what the deal is and that you could get fu*ked up in real life if you come see me...i told you where i live...this aint internet toughness son this is real talk.. 35 scotch dr turnersville

Mother fu*ker I'm a grown as man, what the hell I look like getting on a computer say punk bi*ch, pu**y, c*nt, sh*t a.ss fu*k every 3 words to some juvenile who wants to be tough. Son I'm a 6'5 295 country a.ss n*gga from Ga, it would be no problem for me to whoop your a.ss, but I'm above and beyond that petty a.ss sh*t u talking
 12 years ago '04        #108
trinking726 
space
space
 exxxplicit said:
Mother fu*ker I'm a grown as man, what the hell I look like getting on a computer say punk bi*ch, pu**y, c*nt, sh*t a.ss fu*k every 3 words to some juvenile who wants to be tough. Son I'm a 6'5 295 country a.ss n*gga from Ga, it would be no problem for me to whoop your a.ss, but I'm above and beyond that petty a.ss sh*t u talking
yo i really dont give a fu*k how big you are or where yafrom..im just sayin wasup...you a grown man come and see me then..fu*k that ill come see you one day i got fam in ga and fl..its watever yo..this sh*t aint pretty son.. im jsut sayin you a country a.ss n*gga that probably why you dont know sh*t bout hip hop..go listen to some luda or ying yang twins or fu*kin lil jon.. nerd a.ss pu**y..its funny how everybody it 6'5 295 on the computer
 12 years ago '04        #109
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:
yo i really dont give a fu*k how big you are or where yafrom..im just sayin wasup...you a grown man come and see me then..fu*k that ill come see you one day i got fam in ga and fl..its watever yo..this sh*t aint pretty son.. im jsut sayin you a country a.ss n*gga that probably why you dont know sh*t bout hip hop..go listen to some luda or ying yang twins or fu*kin lil jon.. nerd a.ss pu**y..its funny how everybody it 6'5 295 on the computer

no whats funny is how u kids play tough guys on the computer. Talks is cheaper than thes.lut who's your biological mother
 12 years ago '04        #110
trinking726 
space
space
 exxxplicit said:
no whats funny is how u kids play tough guys on the computer. Talks is cheaper than thes.lut who's your biological mother
lol GROWN a.ss man has "ya momma jokes"...fag**t fu*k youuuuuuu..fu*kin moron..everything you say regardin odb's status as a hip hop legend is irrelevent...go fu*k ya dad/uncle or sumthin..fu*kin inbred..im done wit u
 11-14-2004, 05:42 PM         #111
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip Odl
 11-14-2004, 05:45 PM         #112
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea man ODB wasnt all that great. And hell no he's not a legend.
 12 years ago '04        #113
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:
lol GROWN a.ss man has "ya momma jokes"...fag**t fu*k youuuuuuu..fu*kin moron..everything you say regardin odb's status as a hip hop legend is irrelevent...go fu*k ya dad/uncle or sumthin..fu*kin inbred..im done wit u

^^^^ You havent made one cohorent post in this thread. U might quite possibly be the one and only person walking this earth that is dumber than Dirt McGirt
 12 years ago '04        #114
trinking726 
space
space
 exxxplicit said:
^^^^ You havent made one cohorent post in this thread. U might quite possibly be the one and only person walking this earth that is dumber than Dirt McGirt
see thats what im talkin bout you just bein disrespectful..you jsut tryin to get a rouse out of people and argue with people on a computer cuz you got nothin better to do with ya time...you talk bout how grown you are fu*kin act like it then..i cant wait til ya mother or father dies so i can talk bout how much of a waste of life they were...if not anything else for makin a piece of sh*t like yaself
 12 years ago '04        #115
trinking726 
space
space
 reggieblac said:
yea man ODB wasnt all that great. And hell no he's not a legend.
how much do you know you got ti in ya avy and ya from georgia just like the other d!ckhead...
 12 years ago '04        #116
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^^that moron is a walking contradiction
 12 years ago '04        #117
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
and the sad thing is he doesnt even know it
 12 years ago '04        #118
**JONCAV** 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 1 1
well this blows!!!
 12 years ago '04        #119
trinking726 
space
space
 **JONCAV** said:
well this blows!!!
basically, thats the best way to put it...its a shame
 11-14-2004, 06:03 PM         #120
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch you got ODB dumbass in ur avy and you from Jersey. And hell no he's not a legend.

Last edited by reggieblac; 11-14-2004 at 06:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago