More ODB Info

most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
301 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
147 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 0 0
 trinking726 said:
everybody just ignore this dude...i mean it dont matter what you say ta this cat cuz he's to ignorant to have an arguement with anyway..if you keep replyin to em he's just gonna keep flappin his pu**y lips and all youll keep hearin is one queef after another...its a waste of time...RIP Russell Jones fu*k the haters

I'm ignorant, but yet instill you havent constructed any argument/response to contradict anything I've said. You've yet to answer one of my question, you've yet to attempt to explain what this dude did for hip hop, you yet to tell me why he is more important than our soldier, than to top it off you sit behind a keyboard talking tough using words like flappin his pu**y lips. Come on younggins I'll say it again if you cant answer my question flow suit and rollover and die
 12 years ago '04        #62
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said:
See this just proves that yall n*ggas dont know your rap history. Homies ODB was on less that 30% of the songs on all of the wu-tang albums so really how did he help bring rap back. fu*k his wu-tang affiliation, what did Russell AKA ODB, Baby Jesus, Osirius, Jones accomplish to say the he is a legend in hip hop. Now fu*k that, that aint even important tell me how was he any more important that our soldiers dying in IRAQ?
CHUMP,AINT NO ONE SAID ODB WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR SOLDIERS DYIN IN IRAQ.ME BEING FROM NY HE GETS HIS PLACE IN HIP HOP,HIM AND THE WU CAME UP IN RAP WHEN THE WEST WAS RUNNING sh*t.NY WAS LEFT FOR DEAD BUT HIM ALONG WITH WU AND OTHERS BROUGHT RAP BACK TO IT'S MOTHERLAND.THE SAME GO IF U-GOD,METH,RZA,GZA,GHOSTFACE,RAEKWON OR ANY OF THEM DIED THEY WOULD BE LEGENDS.AT LEAST TO NY HEAD'S I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU OR OTHER OUT OF TOWNERS
 11-13-2004, 08:23 PM         #63
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vvvvvv
 11-13-2004, 08:26 PM         #64
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont matta what ne1 says ODB is tha Ol Dirty Legend he should just be called ODL cause he is a legend.

RIP TO Ol Dirty Bastard aka Ol Dirty Legend
 12 years ago '04        #65
trinking726 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 0 0
aight man im gonna put it to you like this..i have replied to things that you have said with truths that have basically showed that you are wrong in certain aspects BUT your so full of ingorance you just ignore them and continue on ranting and raving bout a bunch of bullsh*t...wtf do the troops in iraq have to do with odb man? cmon now ya reachin just so you can feel like you won an arguement on a fu*kin computer...just shut the fu*k up and move on with your internet life man...liek i said your actin like a lil kid.. i dont think anybody could have a civilized arguement with you bcuz you cant argue with someone that cant admit that they're wrong and dont wanna listen to what you say...fag**t go fu*k your daddy<---- just thought id throw that in
 12 years ago '04        #66
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
CHUMP,AINT NO ONE SAID ODB WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR SOLDIERS DYIN IN IRAQ.ME BEING FROM NY HE GETS HIS PLACE IN HIP HOP,HIM AND THE WU CAME UP IN RAP WHEN THE WEST WAS RUNNING sh*t.NY WAS LEFT FOR DEAD BUT HIM ALONG WITH WU AND OTHERS BROUGHT RAP BACK TO IT'S MOTHERLAND.THE SAME GO IF U-GOD,METH,RZA,GZA,GHOSTFACE,RAEKWON OR ANY OF THEM DIED THEY WOULD BE LEGENDS.AT LEAST TO NY HEAD'S I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU OR OTHER OUT OF TOWNERS
Ok, so because you are from NY and ODB is from NY and Wu-Tang brought hip hop back to NY I should lay my morals and opinions about this man aside? :rolleyes: So I guess since I'm from Ga I should demand that all of you label Ray Charles, James Brown, Otis Redding no wait those cats are all "true legends". Well I guess since the south running sh*t now, I guess I should make all of you say that Camoflauge is a legend since the south running sh*t now and Camoflauge died tragically?

---------------

Camoflauge Hip Hop's Newest Legend
 11-13-2004, 08:35 PM         #67
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP to camoflauge i aint neva heard of im befo but everyone deserves some respect if they die
 12 years ago '04        #68
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said:
Ok, so because you are from NY and ODB is from NY and Wu-Tang brought hip hop back to NY I should lay my morals and opinions about this man aside? :rolleyes: So I guess since I'm from Ga I should demand that all of you label Ray Charles, James Brown, Otis Redding no wait those cats are all "true legends". Well I guess since the south running sh*t now, I guess I should make all of you say that Camoflauge is a legend since the south running sh*t now and Camoflauge died tragically?

---------------

Camoflauge Hip Hop's Newest Legend
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
ODB AND WU TANG WE'RE ONE OF THE FEW n*ggaS THAT CAME OUT OF THE EAST AND BROUGHT RAP BACK TO IT'S MOTHERLAND WHEN THEM WESTCOAST n*ggaS WAS RUNNIN sh*t!!! SO HE'S A LEGEND IN MY EYES fu*k WHAT YALL HERD
R.I.P
^^^^^^^^^^^^
 12 years ago '04        #69
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:
aight man im gonna put it to you like this..i have replied to things that you have said with truths that have basically showed that you are wrong in certain aspects BUT your so full of ingorance you just ignore them and continue on ranting and raving bout a bunch of bullsh*t...wtf do the troops in iraq have to do with odb man? cmon now ya reachin just so you can feel like you won an arguement on a fu*kin computer...just shut the fu*k up and move on with your internet life man...liek i said your actin like a lil kid.. i dont think anybody could have a civilized arguement with you bcuz you cant argue with someone that cant admit that they're wrong and dont wanna listen to what you say...fag**t go fu*k your daddy<---- just thought id throw that in

OK let me show you how you successful construct/refute and argument. First off show me where you've responded to the questions I've asked? Secondly, you cant win an argument by showing someone to be "somewhat" wrong. However, to answer what ODB has to do with the troops . . . .

When I made my initial statement (go back and read it) I said you cats throw around the word Legend/Classic etc. to freely. By claiming that this bum is a legend to are basically setting him on a pedastel. A Legend/Icon is someone who is viewed with high regard and praise. A Legend is someone who is far superior to their peers. That being said, I simply made comparision stating that if you are gonna hold a dope head musician who goes on national TV bragging about the number of kids he has while making the American public pay to support him and his kids, why aren't you giving the troops who put their lives on the line on a daily basis in the same regard. U have people in IRAQ dying brutally while trying to protect this corrupt a.ss country of ours, but when a soldier dies 9.9 out of 10 of them doesnt even get a single thread started about them unless it was something like a behe@ding or something. Dont get me wrong I definitely feel sorrow for ODB's family (and I may have talked sh*t about him, but hell I admire him going into that burning car to saves those folks a few years back) but he is not a legend. That is my opinion, and I will forever stick by that. It was not until you clowns came with the smart a.ss mouth saying a whole bunch of nothing that I had to make it personal. . . But then again I forgot I was probably talking to a bunch of 12 year olds who dont understand that important things in life. :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #70
thecuthroat 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,986 | Props total: 0 0
2 words, Man....sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP ODB
 11-13-2004, 08:48 PM         #71
Knicks in 2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
Get the fu*k Outta here. Wu-Tang one of the greatest groups of all time? Get the fu*k outta here. Wu had one classic album, so how the hell you gonna say they one of the greatest groups of all time? They have what 4 group albums and one classic album, come on dude thats like saying a baseball player with a .250 batting average is one of the best hitters to ever play the game if he lucks up and have a career year by batting .300 Stop d!ck riding and admit that Wu aint did sh*t worthy of classic status since enter the 36

O.D.B and wu tang had an influence in ur fav rapper...that i can bet on
 12 years ago '04        #72
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Knicks in 2005 said:
O.D.B and wu tang had an influence in ur fav rapper...that i can bet on

More like Wu-tang wish the could be one of my favorite rappers or do a song with them:

KRS
Rakim
Nas
Kane

Get it right younggun. now run along and download the new Chingy album I hear its available for download now
 11-13-2004, 08:53 PM         #73
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
OK let me show you how you successful construct/refute and argument. First off show me where you've responded to the questions I've asked? Secondly, you cant win an argument by showing someone to be "somewhat" wrong. However, to answer what ODB has to do with the troops . . . .

When I made my initial statement (go back and read it) I said you cats throw around the word Legend/Classic etc. to freely. By claiming that this bum is a legend to are basically setting him on a pedastel. A Legend/Icon is someone who is viewed with high regard and praise. A Legend is someone who is far superior to their peers. That being said, I simply made comparision stating that if you are gonna hold a dope head musician who goes on national TV bragging about the number of kids he has while making the American public pay to support him and his kids, why aren't you giving the troops who put their lives on the line on a daily basis in the same regard. U have people in IRAQ dying brutally while trying to protect this corrupt a.ss country of ours, but when a soldier dies 9.9 out of 10 of them doesnt even get a single thread started about them unless it was something like a behe@ding or something. Dont get me wrong I definitely feel sorrow for ODB's family (and I may have talked sh*t about him, but hell I admire him going into that burning car to saves those folks a few years back) but he is not a legend. That is my opinion, and I will forever stick by that. It was not until you clowns came with the smart a.ss mouth saying a whole bunch of nothing that I had to make it personal. . . But then again I forgot I was probably talking to a bunch of 12 year olds who dont understand that important things in life. :rolleyes:

look bra i know where u stand we all do now just drop it why keep on going we all know u dont think hes a legend u have gotten your point across now just leave it at that and stop postin
 12 years ago '04        #74
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Disciple said:
look bra i know where u stand we all do now just drop it why keep on going we all know u dont think hes a legend u have gotten your point across now just leave it at that and stop postin

Who the fu*k are you Castro, now you gonna tell me I cant speak my mind get the fu*k outta here
 11-13-2004, 09:02 PM         #75
killaRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why you so mad for? did odb rob your moms or something, did his little offsprings stick you up? if n*ggaz be calling odb a legend, and sh*t let them. He couldve influenced them that you would never know of. thats their opinion, they speaking they piece and you saying yours, you said your part now you can stfu .
 12 years ago '04        #76
hiroglifix 
space
space
space
$809 | Props total: 0 0
it's fu*ked up
wakin up wit a hangover on sunday morning
findin out another rapper's dead
may god rest him in peace

exxxplicit, there's no arguin
none of these cats can answer back to your points
so they have no argument

as much as we all pay the respect to the dead

i agree wit u totally

and everyone on this thread doesn't see it or doesn't want to or wuteva

and i guess people who actually do agree wit u either don't come in this thread, or does not wanna spend their time defend someone who people are tryinta put into a corner wit no argument

now these kids probably wanna hate me

let the hate begin then

i'm out
 12 years ago '04        #77
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
 exxxplicit said:
Who the fu*k are you Castro, now you gonna tell me I cant speak my mind get the fu*k outta here
castro did that? hmmm....

anyways i think u better get back to ur lunchables and show off ur new eminem album to all ur groupie friends at school and talk about how much of a rebel u are because u live in a really nice neighborhood and listen to rap music
 12 years ago '04        #78
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 exxxplicit said:
Legends:

Rakim
Run DMC
Kool Mo Dee
Busy Bee
LL Cool J
Afrika Bambada
Melle Mel
Nas
Outkast
Jay-Z
EPMD
NWA
Scarface
Big
Pac

just to name a few of the top of the dome those cats all added something to hip hop and they have catalogs to go along with them, now tell me how does ODB stack up to any of those cats

sheeeeeeiit how many of them jumped on stage at the grammy's for hip-hop??
 12 years ago '04        #79
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
LL Cool J *cough* sellout *cough*
Afrika Bambada < cant even spell his name
Nas (album wise-not that great)
Outkast (POP!)
Jay-Z (POP!)
EPMD (how many albums was that?)
NWA (sellouts/commercial/slaves)
Big (had 1 actual album)
Pac (fake)
 12 years ago '04        #80
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
No sh*t? I thought this sh*t was a joke at first...but then I thought why would you come up with some sh*t like this...damn, R.I.P. to the homie, crazy sh*t...

Hope to hear his album soon...pouring out some liquor on my next bottle...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
120 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
212 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
55 comments
2 days ago