More ODB Info

most viewed right now
NBA RING AND BANNER NIGHT! - Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets 7:30 PS..
611 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Busta Rhymes Involved In Heated Altercation With BX Member At Revolt Mu..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Instagram clowning boosies pants
152 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #41
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
Legends:

Rakim
Run DMC
Kool Mo Dee
Busy Bee
LL Cool J
Afrika Bambada
Melle Mel
Nas
Outkast
Jay-Z
EPMD
NWA
Scarface
Big
Pac

just to name a few of the top of the dome those cats all added something to hip hop and they have catalogs to go along with them, now tell me how does ODB stack up to any of those cats
 11-13-2004, 07:40 PM         #42
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
Legends:

Rakim
Run DMC
Kool Mo Dee
Busy Bee
LL Cool J
Afrika Bambada
Melle Mel
Nas
Outkast
Jay-Z
EPMD
NWA
Scarface
Big
Pac

just to name a few of the top of the dome those cats all added something to hip hop and they have catalogs to go along with them, now tell me how does ODB stack up to any of those cats

ODB Helped contribute to the cross over of rap to the mainstream audience. that alone should be respected
 13 years ago '04        #43
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Disciple said:
ODB Helped contribute to the cross over of rap to the mainstream audience. that alone should be respected

Get the fu*k outta here ODB is the reason old white women clutch their purses when they see black males is urban wear.

You have cats like Hammer, Run DMC, LL, Young MC, Tone Loc, Salt N Pepa to thank for hip hop crossing over. Hell ODB was a fu*king setback for not only hip hop, but the entire black community. Either you kids are blind or extremely ignorant
 11-13-2004, 07:44 PM         #44
Why Not?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exxxplicit has a stick up his a.ss

its official
 13 years ago '04        #45
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Why Not? said:
exxxplicit has a stick up his a.ss

its official

Pimp I dont know where u from, by round my way real men dont even comment about another man's a.ss. If yall chumps can come up with a significant argument it would be wise to simply shut the fu*k up
 11-13-2004, 07:47 PM         #46
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
Get the fu*k outta here ODB is the reason old white women clutch their purses when they see black males is urban wear.

You have cats like Hammer, Run DMC, LL, Young MC, Tone Loc, Salt N Pepa to thank for hip hop crossing over. Hell ODB was a fu*king setback for not only hip hop, but the entire black community. Either you kids are blind or extremely ignorant

How old r u because if u were mature at all u would just let people pay their respects u postin up so much sh*t sayin that he was no legend and how bad he was just shows that u are the most immature person on this board.

just shut the hell up and let people pay their respects and take ur arguments somewheres else.
 13 years ago '04        #47
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Disciple said:
How old r u because if u were mature at all u would just let people pay their respects u postin up so much sh*t sayin that he was no legend and how bad he was just shows that u are the most immature person on this board.

just shut the hell up and let people pay their respects and take ur arguments somewheres else.

Brother I'm just trying to enlighten you kids. If you read my 1st post the 1st thing I said was god bless the dead. Hell aint no need in me crying and boo hooing cuz your favorite rapper died. People die everyday, just because a person is famous they should not receive acclaims that they are unworthy of. Hell you're calling this dude a legend, when you have mother fu*kers in IRAQ dying daily and not once have yall started a post saying these are the names of the soldiers that died for you and this crooked a.ss country. People getting their heads cut off with little less than a damn thats fu*ked up comment from yall, but this bum dies and now all of a sudden he should be held to a higher standard? ? ? ? talk to me homie
 13 years ago '04        #48
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Sings Alongs to Ushers: Truth Hurts
 13 years ago '04        #49
trinking726 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 4 4
 exxxplicit said:
Brother I'm just trying to enlighten you kids. If you read my 1st post the 1st thing I said was god bless the dead. Hell aint no need in me crying and boo hooing cuz your favorite rapper died. People die everyday, just because a person is famous they should not receive acclaims that they are unworthy of. Hell you're calling this dude a legend, when you have mother fu*kers in IRAQ dying daily and not once have yall started a post saying these are the names of the soldiers that died for you and this crooked a.ss country. People getting their heads cut off with little less than a damn thats fu*ked up comment from yall, but this bum dies and now all of a sudden he should be held to a higher standard? ? ? ? talk to me homie
yo seriously, are you done? i mean will it make you feel better on the inside if you win an arguement on the computer...internet geek, take your a.ss outside and argue with someone face to face bout it..go have some human interaction...you jsut posted like 10 fu*kin paragraphs in about 20 miuntes...SHUT THE fu*k UP!!! nobody gives a fu*k bout your opinions anymore your just bein an annoying ignorant lil child grow the fu*k up
 13 years ago '04        #50
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
ODB AND WU TANG WE'RE ONE OF THE FEW n*ggaS THAT CAME OUT OF THE EAST AND BROUGHT RAP BACK TO IT'S MOTHERLAND WHEN THEM WESTCOAST n*ggaS WAS RUNNIN sh*t!!! SO HE'S A LEGEND IN MY EYES fu*k WHAT YALL HERD
R.I.P

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 11-13-2004 at 08:02 PM..
 13 years ago '04        #51
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:
yo seriously, are you done? i mean will it make you feel better on the inside if you win an arguement on the computer...internet geek, take your a.ss outside and argue with someone face to face bout it..go have some human interaction...you jsut posted like 10 fu*kin paragraphs in about 20 miuntes...SHUT THE fu*k UP!!! nobody gives a fu*k bout your opinions anymore your just bein an annoying ignorant lil child grow the fu*k up

. . . and your point is?
 11-13-2004, 08:01 PM         #52
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trinking726 said:

^^^^^^^^^
exactly
 13 years ago '04        #53
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,915 | Props total: 49 49
 trinking726 said:
this is horrible..i feel sick..man i was lookin foward to his album and the new wu album..man we were deprived of a great personality and a great hip hop legend
feel the same way man... rip odb the most colorful character in hip hop EVER... founder of the wu... RIP
 13 years ago '04        #54
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
ODB AND WU TANG WE'RE ONE OF THE FEW n*ggaS THAT CAME OUT OF THE EAST AND BRANG RAP BACK TO IT'S MOTHERLAND WHEN THEM WESTCOAST n*ggaS WAS RUNNIN sh*t!!! SO HE'S A LEGEND IN MY EYES fu*k WHAT YALL HERD
R.I.P

See this just proves that yall n*ggas dont know your rap history. Homies ODB was on less that 30% of the songs on all of the wu-tang albums so really how did he help bring rap back. fu*k his wu-tang affiliation, what did Russell AKA ODB, Baby Jesus, Osirius, Jones accomplish to say the he is a legend in hip hop. Now fu*k that, that aint even important tell me how was he any more important that our soldiers dying in IRAQ?
 13 years ago '04        #55
Tha_Kid_Ace 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 16 16
R.I.P. O.D.B. A.K.A. Russell Jones
 11-13-2004, 08:08 PM         #56
Why Not?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this kid still talking?

WOW
 13 years ago '04        #57
trinking726 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 4 4
 exxxplicit said:
See this just proves that yall n*ggas dont know your rap history. Homies ODB was on less that 30% of the songs on all of the wu-tang albums so really how did he help bring rap back. fu*k his wu-tang affiliation, what did Russell AKA ODB, Baby Jesus, Osirius, Jones accomplish to say the he is a legend in hip hop. Now fu*k that, that aint even important tell me how was he any more important that our soldiers dying in IRAQ?
everybody just ignore this dude...i mean it dont matter what you say ta this cat cuz he's to ignorant to have an arguement with anyway..if you keep replyin to em he's just gonna keep flappin his pu**y lips and all youll keep hearin is one queef after another...its a waste of time...RIP Russell Jones fu*k the haters
 13 years ago '04        #58
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:
everybody just ignore this dude...i mean it dont matter what you say ta this cat cuz he's to ignorant to have an arguement with anyway..if you keep replyin to em he's just gonna keep flappin his pu**y lips and all youll keep hearin is one queef after another...its a waste of time...RIP Russell Jones fu*k the haters

I'm ignorant, but yet instill you havent constructed any argument/response to contradict anything I've said. You've yet to answer one of my question, you've yet to attempt to explain what this dude did for hip hop, you yet to tell me why he is more important than our soldier, than to top it off you sit behind a keyboard talking tough using words like flappin his pu**y lips. Come on younggins I'll say it again if you cant answer my question flow suit and rollover and die
 13 years ago '04        #59
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said:
CHUMP,AINT NO ONE SAID ODB WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR SOLDIERS DYIN IN IRAQ.ME BEING FROM NY HE GETS HIS PLACE IN HIP HOP,HIM AND THE WU CAME UP IN RAP WHEN THE WEST WAS RUNNING sh*t.NY WAS LEFT FOR DEAD BUT HIM ALONG WITH WU AND OTHERS BROUGHT RAP BACK TO IT'S MOTHERLAND.THE SAME GO IF U-GOD,METH,RZA,GZA,GHOSTFACE,RAEKWON OR ANY OF THEM DIED THEY WOULD BE LEGENDS.AT LEAST TO NY HEAD'S I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU OR OTHER OUT OF TOWNERS
 11-13-2004, 08:23 PM         #60
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vvvvvv
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - TALIBAN HOSTAGE THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TRUMP BEING PR..
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
212 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
#nation:
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
South Park: The Fractured But Whole | Review Thread
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop..
42 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Black Panther trailer
218 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy