More ODB Info

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Swizz Beatz Gets Implicated in $42 Million Exotic Car Flipping Scheme..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Reports Jose Fernandez has been killed in a boating accident.
302 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said:
mother fu*ker the word herb played out round about the time Wu-Tang mas making quality music . . . . Hmmm, so lets see you're about 10 years out of date tough guy
but you do sound like a herb
 12 years ago '04        #42
phase_7 
space
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 201 201
 exxxplicit said:
No doubt everyone has "some" good in them. But do you know duke personally? No!!! Does he have a fu*ked up track record "YEP!!!" Was he a legend "Hell NO!!!".

If ODB is a legend Afroman is a legend
explicit, you're a funny bi*ch, and everybody on these boards have called you on it. Your points are ridiculous and so is your argument, so get even more mad so we can all laugh at you. I'm "Audi 5000"
lol
 12 years ago '04        #43
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 0 0
 phase_7 said:
explicit, you're a funny bi*ch, and everybody on these boards have called you on it. Your points are ridiculous and so is your argument, so get even more mad so we can all laugh at you. I'm "Audi 5000"
lol

My points are ridiculous? Funny how no one has answer the question what did ODB contribute to hip hop to make him a legend? How many classic albums this n*gga got? Hell no classic albums, not significant contributions to hip, but yet instill he's a legend. This n*ggas fame is based on him walking his drunk a.ss on stage at the grammys snatching a mic talking about Wu Tang for the Kids . . . and a VH1 special the basically portrayed homie as a broke dope head. Now if that in your eyes even garners consideration for a legend, you are one sad individual
 12 years ago '04        #44
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Legends:

Rakim
Run DMC
Kool Mo Dee
Busy Bee
LL Cool J
Afrika Bambada
Melle Mel
Nas
Outkast
Jay-Z
EPMD
NWA
Scarface
Big
Pac

just to name a few of the top of the dome those cats all added something to hip hop and they have catalogs to go along with them, now tell me how does ODB stack up to any of those cats
 11-13-2004, 07:40 PM         #45
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
Legends:

Rakim
Run DMC
Kool Mo Dee
Busy Bee
LL Cool J
Afrika Bambada
Melle Mel
Nas
Outkast
Jay-Z
EPMD
NWA
Scarface
Big
Pac

just to name a few of the top of the dome those cats all added something to hip hop and they have catalogs to go along with them, now tell me how does ODB stack up to any of those cats

ODB Helped contribute to the cross over of rap to the mainstream audience. that alone should be respected
 12 years ago '04        #46
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Disciple said:
ODB Helped contribute to the cross over of rap to the mainstream audience. that alone should be respected

Get the fu*k outta here ODB is the reason old white women clutch their purses when they see black males is urban wear.

You have cats like Hammer, Run DMC, LL, Young MC, Tone Loc, Salt N Pepa to thank for hip hop crossing over. Hell ODB was a fu*king setback for not only hip hop, but the entire black community. Either you kids are blind or extremely ignorant
 11-13-2004, 07:44 PM         #47
Why Not? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exxxplicit has a stick up his a.ss

its official
 12 years ago '04        #48
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Why Not? said:
exxxplicit has a stick up his a.ss

its official

Pimp I dont know where u from, by round my way real men dont even comment about another man's a.ss. If yall chumps can come up with a significant argument it would be wise to simply shut the fu*k up
 11-13-2004, 07:47 PM         #49
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
Get the fu*k outta here ODB is the reason old white women clutch their purses when they see black males is urban wear.

You have cats like Hammer, Run DMC, LL, Young MC, Tone Loc, Salt N Pepa to thank for hip hop crossing over. Hell ODB was a fu*king setback for not only hip hop, but the entire black community. Either you kids are blind or extremely ignorant

How old r u because if u were mature at all u would just let people pay their respects u postin up so much sh*t sayin that he was no legend and how bad he was just shows that u are the most immature person on this board.

just shut the hell up and let people pay their respects and take ur arguments somewheres else.
 12 years ago '04        #50
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Disciple said:
How old r u because if u were mature at all u would just let people pay their respects u postin up so much sh*t sayin that he was no legend and how bad he was just shows that u are the most immature person on this board.

just shut the hell up and let people pay their respects and take ur arguments somewheres else.

Brother I'm just trying to enlighten you kids. If you read my 1st post the 1st thing I said was god bless the dead. Hell aint no need in me crying and boo hooing cuz your favorite rapper died. People die everyday, just because a person is famous they should not receive acclaims that they are unworthy of. Hell you're calling this dude a legend, when you have mother fu*kers in IRAQ dying daily and not once have yall started a post saying these are the names of the soldiers that died for you and this crooked a.ss country. People getting their heads cut off with little less than a damn thats fu*ked up comment from yall, but this bum dies and now all of a sudden he should be held to a higher standard? ? ? ? talk to me homie
 12 years ago '04        #51
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Sings Alongs to Ushers: Truth Hurts
 12 years ago '04        #52
trinking726 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said:
Brother I'm just trying to enlighten you kids. If you read my 1st post the 1st thing I said was god bless the dead. Hell aint no need in me crying and boo hooing cuz your favorite rapper died. People die everyday, just because a person is famous they should not receive acclaims that they are unworthy of. Hell you're calling this dude a legend, when you have mother fu*kers in IRAQ dying daily and not once have yall started a post saying these are the names of the soldiers that died for you and this crooked a.ss country. People getting their heads cut off with little less than a damn thats fu*ked up comment from yall, but this bum dies and now all of a sudden he should be held to a higher standard? ? ? ? talk to me homie
yo seriously, are you done? i mean will it make you feel better on the inside if you win an arguement on the computer...internet geek, take your a.ss outside and argue with someone face to face bout it..go have some human interaction...you jsut posted like 10 fu*kin paragraphs in about 20 miuntes...SHUT THE fu*k UP!!! nobody gives a fu*k bout your opinions anymore your just bein an annoying ignorant lil child grow the fu*k up
 12 years ago '04        #53
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
ODB AND WU TANG WE'RE ONE OF THE FEW n*ggaS THAT CAME OUT OF THE EAST AND BROUGHT RAP BACK TO IT'S MOTHERLAND WHEN THEM WESTCOAST n*ggaS WAS RUNNIN sh*t!!! SO HE'S A LEGEND IN MY EYES fu*k WHAT YALL HERD
R.I.P

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 11-13-2004 at 08:02 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #54
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:
yo seriously, are you done? i mean will it make you feel better on the inside if you win an arguement on the computer...internet geek, take your a.ss outside and argue with someone face to face bout it..go have some human interaction...you jsut posted like 10 fu*kin paragraphs in about 20 miuntes...SHUT THE fu*k UP!!! nobody gives a fu*k bout your opinions anymore your just bein an annoying ignorant lil child grow the fu*k up

. . . and your point is?
 11-13-2004, 08:01 PM         #55
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trinking726 said:

^^^^^^^^^
exactly
 12 years ago '04        #56
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 15 15
 trinking726 said:
this is horrible..i feel sick..man i was lookin foward to his album and the new wu album..man we were deprived of a great personality and a great hip hop legend
feel the same way man... rip odb the most colorful character in hip hop EVER... founder of the wu... RIP
 12 years ago '04        #57
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
ODB AND WU TANG WE'RE ONE OF THE FEW n*ggaS THAT CAME OUT OF THE EAST AND BRANG RAP BACK TO IT'S MOTHERLAND WHEN THEM WESTCOAST n*ggaS WAS RUNNIN sh*t!!! SO HE'S A LEGEND IN MY EYES fu*k WHAT YALL HERD
R.I.P

See this just proves that yall n*ggas dont know your rap history. Homies ODB was on less that 30% of the songs on all of the wu-tang albums so really how did he help bring rap back. fu*k his wu-tang affiliation, what did Russell AKA ODB, Baby Jesus, Osirius, Jones accomplish to say the he is a legend in hip hop. Now fu*k that, that aint even important tell me how was he any more important that our soldiers dying in IRAQ?
 12 years ago '04        #58
Tha_Kid_Ace 
space
space
$365 | Props total: 14 14
R.I.P. O.D.B. A.K.A. Russell Jones
 11-13-2004, 08:08 PM         #59
Why Not? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this kid still talking?

WOW
 12 years ago '04        #60
trinking726 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said:
See this just proves that yall n*ggas dont know your rap history. Homies ODB was on less that 30% of the songs on all of the wu-tang albums so really how did he help bring rap back. fu*k his wu-tang affiliation, what did Russell AKA ODB, Baby Jesus, Osirius, Jones accomplish to say the he is a legend in hip hop. Now fu*k that, that aint even important tell me how was he any more important that our soldiers dying in IRAQ?
everybody just ignore this dude...i mean it dont matter what you say ta this cat cuz he's to ignorant to have an arguement with anyway..if you keep replyin to em he's just gonna keep flappin his pu**y lips and all youll keep hearin is one queef after another...its a waste of time...RIP Russell Jones fu*k the haters
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
169 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
31 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
151 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
381 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
246 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy