More ODB Info

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

15 years ago '04        #26
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,037 | Props total: 1 1
mother fu*ker what did Wu change about hip hop other than coming out as collective faction before releasing album. So what they get credit for starting clique albums, and with all the horrible clique albums (everything post 36 included) they should be proud of that. Hell you talk about great groups look at Outkast, EPMD, Run DMC, The Roots, NWA, Tribe, Mobb Deep etc. and tell me who was more consistent with their releases. Wu is by far the most overrated group of all time. The quintessential underachievers should be the name of their next release

11-13-2004, 07:18 PM         #27
~WŤB~HýStLŗ~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight exxxplicit if all you gotta say is a bunch of negative sh*t, watever its ya opinion..thats fine but i dont relaly wanna hear none of that right now..like DJ said lets just pay respect..if not to his rap skills then Russell Jones as a great person..

^^^word

11-13-2004, 07:18 PM         #28
Why Not?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said
mother fu*ker what did Wu change about hip hop other than coming out as collective faction before releasing album. So what they get credit for starting clique albums, and with all the horrible clique albums (everything post 36 included) they should be proud of that. Hell you talk about great groups look at Outkast, EPMD, Run DMC, The Roots, NWA, Tribe, Mobb Deep etc. and tell me who was more consistent with their releases. Wu is by far the most overrated group of all time. The quintessential underachievers should be the name of their next release
hahahhahahaa...u really mad arent u?...BAHAHAHHA...get that d*ck out ur a*s buddy

its alright

stfu and pay the man his respect

ur opinion is that Wu is overrated...99% of ppl that know nething about hip hop will smack the sh*t out u for bein a moron

dumbass...hatin on the Wu...ur opinion < my a*s hairs

true story'

fu*k out this thread...what typa f*g comes out the woodwork to talk sh*t bout some1 when there dead...wow ur hard...fairy a*s n*gga

11-13-2004, 07:18 PM         #29
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said

honestly bra not tha time
and if u wanna keep on goin bout dis at least put up a new post or sumptin just pay yo respects here

15 years ago '04        #30
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said
aight exxxplicit if all you gotta say is a bunch of negative sh*t, watever its ya opinion..thats fine but i dont relaly wanna hear none of that right now..like DJ said lets just pay respect..if not to his rap skills then Russell Jones as a great person..

A great person doesnt blows thousands of dollars made from touring and record sales on s*x and drugs, while fathering numerous out of wedlock kids and forcing hard working individuals like yourself and I to pay to support him and his kids. fu*k what you talking about Just because he was a rapper doesnt make him better than the next man. If he was a bum at the gas station would you still be arguing for him???

11-13-2004, 07:20 PM         #31
cnice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip Odb

15 years ago '04        #32
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Disciple said
honestly bra not tha time
and if u wanna keep on goin bout dis at least put up a new post or sumptin just pay yo respects here

fu*k you too. yall got this fascination with rapper who dont give 2 sh*ts about you, but when a mother fu*ker expose them yall dont wanna hear the truth. No doubt its sad that the brother is dead. But dont call him a legend call him what he was a starving artist

15 years ago '04        #33
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said
If he was a bum at the gas station would you still be arguing for him???
yeah maybe i would! stfu hater, pay your respects to the man whether you liked him or not, and u know what, he was a good man one way or another because every1 has some good in them....

....everyone except you........

fu*ka

15 years ago '04        #34
trinking726 
space
space
$879 | Props total: 30 30
 exxxplicit said
A great person doesnt blows thousands of dollars made from touring and record sales on s*x and drugs, while fathering numerous out of wedlock kids and forcing hard working individuals like yourself and I to pay to support him and his kids. fu*k what you talking about Just because he was a rapper doesnt make him better than the next man. If he was a bum at the gas station would you still be arguing for him???

and your an angel? your perfect? watever man just let it go...if you wanna talk sh*t make another thread bout it...arguin on a computer dont make you tough

11-13-2004, 07:25 PM         #35
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said
fu*k you too. yall got this fascination with rapper who dont give 2 sh*ts about you, but when a mother fu*ker expose them yall dont wanna hear the truth. No doubt its sad that the brother is dead. But dont call him a legend call him what he was a starving artist

im not fascinated with him becuase hes a rapper im just upset bout his death because i knew him personally. he was a legend.

and seriously bro we all know how u feel about him is there any reason that u have to keep going on about dis.

11-13-2004, 07:25 PM         #36
WOODMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP.. I Just hope the ROC release his album. i was really lookin forward to it

15 years ago '04        #37
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said
yeah maybe i would! stfu hater, pay your respects to the man whether you liked him or not, and u know what, he was a good man one way or another because every1 has some good in them....

....everyone except you........

fu*ka
No doubt everyone has "some" good in them. But do you know duke personally? No!!! Does he have a fu*ked up track record "YEP!!!" Was he a legend "Hell NO!!!".

If ODB is a legend Afroman is a legend

11-13-2004, 07:26 PM         #38
guyanesejordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

RIP

15 years ago '04        #39
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said
mother fu*ker the word herb played out round about the time Wu-Tang mas making quality music . . . . Hmmm, so lets see you're about 10 years out of date tough guy
but you do sound like a herb

15 years ago '04        #40
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 phase_7 said
explicit, you're a funny bi*ch, and everybody on these boards have called you on it. Your points are ridiculous and so is your argument, so get even more mad so we can all laugh at you. I'm "Audi 5000"
lol

My points are ridiculous? Funny how no one has answer the question what did ODB contribute to hip hop to make him a legend? How many classic albums this n*gga got? Hell no classic albums, not significant contributions to hip, but yet instill he's a legend. This n*ggas fame is based on him walking his drunk a*s on stage at the grammys snatching a mic talking about Wu Tang for the Kids . . . and a VH1 special the basically portrayed homie as a broke dope head. Now if that in your eyes even garners consideration for a legend, you are one sad individual

15 years ago '04        #41
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Legends:

Rakim
Run DMC
Kool Mo Dee
Busy Bee
LL Cool J
Afrika Bambada
Melle Mel
Nas
Outkast
Jay-Z
EPMD
NWA
Scarface
Big
Pac

just to name a few of the top of the dome those cats all added something to hip hop and they have catalogs to go along with them, now tell me how does ODB stack up to any of those cats

11-13-2004, 07:40 PM         #42
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said
Legends:

Rakim
Run DMC
Kool Mo Dee
Busy Bee
LL Cool J
Afrika Bambada
Melle Mel
Nas
Outkast
Jay-Z
EPMD
NWA
Scarface
Big
Pac

just to name a few of the top of the dome those cats all added something to hip hop and they have catalogs to go along with them, now tell me how does ODB stack up to any of those cats

ODB Helped contribute to the cross over of rap to the mainstream audience. that alone should be respected

15 years ago '04        #43
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Disciple said
ODB Helped contribute to the cross over of rap to the mainstream audience. that alone should be respected

Get the fu*k outta here ODB is the reason old white women clutch their purses when they see black males is urban wear.

You have cats like Hammer, Run DMC, LL, Young MC, Tone Loc, Salt N Pepa to thank for hip hop crossing over. Hell ODB was a fu*king setback for not only hip hop, but the entire black community. Either you kids are blind or extremely ignorant

11-13-2004, 07:44 PM         #44
Why Not?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exxxplicit has a stick up his a*s

its official

15 years ago '04        #45
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Why Not? said
exxxplicit has a stick up his a*s

its official

Pimp I dont know where u from, by round my way real men dont even comment about another man's a*s. If yall chumps can come up with a significant argument it would be wise to simply shut the fu*k up

11-13-2004, 07:47 PM         #46
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said
Get the fu*k outta here ODB is the reason old white women clutch their purses when they see black males is urban wear.

You have cats like Hammer, Run DMC, LL, Young MC, Tone Loc, Salt N Pepa to thank for hip hop crossing over. Hell ODB was a fu*king setback for not only hip hop, but the entire black community. Either you kids are blind or extremely ignorant

How old r u because if u were mature at all u would just let people pay their respects u postin up so much sh*t sayin that he was no legend and how bad he was just shows that u are the most immature person on this board.

just shut the hell up and let people pay their respects and take ur arguments somewheres else.

15 years ago '04        #47
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Disciple said
How old r u because if u were mature at all u would just let people pay their respects u postin up so much sh*t sayin that he was no legend and how bad he was just shows that u are the most immature person on this board.

just shut the hell up and let people pay their respects and take ur arguments somewheres else.

Brother I'm just trying to enlighten you kids. If you read my 1st post the 1st thing I said was god bless the dead. Hell aint no need in me crying and boo hooing cuz your favorite rapper died. People die everyday, just because a person is famous they should not receive acclaims that they are unworthy of. Hell you're calling this dude a legend, when you have mother fu*kers in IRAQ dying daily and not once have yall started a post saying these are the names of the soldiers that died for you and this crooked a*s country. People getting their heads cut off with little less than a damn thats fu*ked up comment from yall, but this bum dies and now all of a sudden he should be held to a higher standard? ? ? ? talk to me homie

15 years ago '04        #48
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Sings Alongs to Ushers: Truth Hurts

15 years ago '04        #49
trinking726 
space
space
$879 | Props total: 30 30
 exxxplicit said
Brother I'm just trying to enlighten you kids. If you read my 1st post the 1st thing I said was god bless the dead. Hell aint no need in me crying and boo hooing cuz your favorite rapper died. People die everyday, just because a person is famous they should not receive acclaims that they are unworthy of. Hell you're calling this dude a legend, when you have mother fu*kers in IRAQ dying daily and not once have yall started a post saying these are the names of the soldiers that died for you and this crooked a*s country. People getting their heads cut off with little less than a damn thats fu*ked up comment from yall, but this bum dies and now all of a sudden he should be held to a higher standard? ? ? ? talk to me homie
yo seriously, are you done? i mean will it make you feel better on the inside if you win an arguement on the computer...internet geek, take your a*s outside and argue with someone face to face bout it..go have some human interaction...you jsut posted like 10 fu*kin paragraphs in about 20 miuntes...SHUT THE fu*k UP!!! nobody gives a fu*k bout your opinions anymore your just bein an annoying ignorant lil child grow the fu*k up

15 years ago '04        #50
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
ODB AND WU TANG WE'RE ONE OF THE FEW n*ggaS THAT CAME OUT OF THE EAST AND BROUGHT RAP BACK TO IT'S MOTHERLAND WHEN THEM WESTCOAST n*ggaS WAS RUNNIN sh*t!!! SO HE'S A LEGEND IN MY EYES fu*k WHAT YALL HERD
R.I.P

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 11-13-2004 at 08:02 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+69online now  48
audio inside Pusha T ft. Lauryn Hill - Coming Home (Unreleased)
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  29
Image(s) inside Drake - The Best In The World Pack (2 New Songs)
328 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  27
Video inside Heavy
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  21
Jun 14 - Bootleg liquor eyed as cause of Dominican Republic tourist deaths