most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boxdens Dream Girl
8 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-13-2004, 07:10 PM         #21
Why Not? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
Get the fu*k Outta here. Wu-Tang one of the greatest groups of all time? Get the fu*k outta here. Wu had one classic album, so how the hell you gonna say they one of the greatest groups of all time? They have what 4 group albums and one classic album, come on dude thats like saying a baseball player with a .250 batting average is one of the best hitters to ever play the game if he lucks up and have a career year by batting .300 Stop d!ck riding and admit that Wu aint did sh*t worthy of classic status since enter the 36
if u dont respect the WU....ur opinion means nothing 2 me...cus u obviously dont know nothin bout hip hop

The WU = revolutionary n 1 of the most influential groups of all time

they changed the game...go listen to some d12 young'n
 12 years ago '04        #22
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 0 0
and Pac, Big, and Pun all had platinum selling records and were all considered top 10 rappers in while living so your arguement is flawed like a mother. How many people got a copy of the autobiography of Russell Jones album? Dude be honest with yourself
 11-13-2004, 07:11 PM         #23
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How old was ODB?
 12 years ago '04        #24
trinking726 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said:
Get the fu*k Outta here. Wu-Tang one of the greatest groups of all time? Get the fu*k outta here. Wu had one classic album, so how the hell you gonna say they one of the greatest groups of all time? They have what 4 group albums and one classic album, come on dude thats like saying a baseball player with a .250 batting average is one of the best hitters to ever play the game if he lucks up and have a career year by batting .300 Stop d!ck riding and admit that Wu aint did sh*t worthy of classic status since enter the 36
their second DOUBLE album was classic..all of their first solo releases were classic...and even today some albums that they put out are good/great.. plus look at the k!llah beez man..do you know how many people are in k!llah beez??? i mean god wu gave alot of emcees chances to make music..that alone makes them the best rap group of all time
 11-13-2004, 07:12 PM         #25
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tha most fu*ked up thing bout him dying today is dat he was 2 days away from his b-day.
 11-13-2004, 07:13 PM         #26
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
36 in 2 days
 12 years ago '04        #27
trinking726 
space
space
aight exxxplicit if all you gotta say is a bunch of negative sh*t, watever its ya opinion..thats fine but i dont relaly wanna hear none of that right now..like DJ said lets just pay respect..if not to his rap skills then Russell Jones as a great person..
 12 years ago '04        #28
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
mother fu*ker what did Wu change about hip hop other than coming out as collective faction before releasing album. So what they get credit for starting clique albums, and with all the horrible clique albums (everything post 36 included) they should be proud of that. Hell you talk about great groups look at Outkast, EPMD, Run DMC, The Roots, NWA, Tribe, Mobb Deep etc. and tell me who was more consistent with their releases. Wu is by far the most overrated group of all time. The quintessential underachievers should be the name of their next release
 12 years ago '04        #29
~WB~HStL~ 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,834 | Props total: 0 0
aight exxxplicit if all you gotta say is a bunch of negative sh*t, watever its ya opinion..thats fine but i dont relaly wanna hear none of that right now..like DJ said lets just pay respect..if not to his rap skills then Russell Jones as a great person..

^^^word
 11-13-2004, 07:18 PM         #30
Why Not? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
mother fu*ker what did Wu change about hip hop other than coming out as collective faction before releasing album. So what they get credit for starting clique albums, and with all the horrible clique albums (everything post 36 included) they should be proud of that. Hell you talk about great groups look at Outkast, EPMD, Run DMC, The Roots, NWA, Tribe, Mobb Deep etc. and tell me who was more consistent with their releases. Wu is by far the most overrated group of all time. The quintessential underachievers should be the name of their next release
hahahhahahaa...u really mad arent u?...BAHAHAHHA...get that d!ck out ur a.ss buddy

its alright

stfu and pay the man his respect

ur opinion is that Wu is overrated...99% of ppl that know nething about hip hop will smack the sh*t out u for bein a moron

dumbass...hatin on the Wu...ur opinion < my a.ss hairs

true story'

fu*k out this thread...what typa f*g comes out the woodwork to talk sh*t bout some1 when there dead...wow ur hard...fairy a.ss n*gga
 11-13-2004, 07:18 PM         #31
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:

honestly bra not tha time
and if u wanna keep on goin bout dis at least put up a new post or sumptin just pay yo respects here
 12 years ago '04        #32
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:

A great person doesnt blows thousands of dollars made from touring and record sales on s3x and drugs, while fathering numerous out of wedlock kids and forcing hard working individuals like yourself and I to pay to support him and his kids. fu*k what you talking about Just because he was a rapper doesnt make him better than the next man. If he was a bum at the gas station would you still be arguing for him???
 12 years ago '04        #33
cnice 
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 0 0
Rip Odb
 12 years ago '04        #34
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Disciple said:
honestly bra not tha time
and if u wanna keep on goin bout dis at least put up a new post or sumptin just pay yo respects here

fu*k you too. yall got this fascination with rapper who dont give 2 sh*ts about you, but when a mother fu*ker expose them yall dont wanna hear the truth. No doubt its sad that the brother is dead. But dont call him a legend call him what he was a starving artist
 12 years ago '04        #35
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said:
If he was a bum at the gas station would you still be arguing for him???
yeah maybe i would! stfu hater, pay your respects to the man whether you liked him or not, and u know what, he was a good man one way or another because every1 has some good in them....

....everyone except you........

fu*ka
 12 years ago '04        #36
trinking726 
space
space
 exxxplicit said:
A great person doesnt blows thousands of dollars made from touring and record sales on s3x and drugs, while fathering numerous out of wedlock kids and forcing hard working individuals like yourself and I to pay to support him and his kids. fu*k what you talking about Just because he was a rapper doesnt make him better than the next man. If he was a bum at the gas station would you still be arguing for him???

and your an angel? your perfect? watever man just let it go...if you wanna talk sh*t make another thread bout it...arguin on a computer dont make you tough
 11-13-2004, 07:25 PM         #37
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
fu*k you too. yall got this fascination with rapper who dont give 2 sh*ts about you, but when a mother fu*ker expose them yall dont wanna hear the truth. No doubt its sad that the brother is dead. But dont call him a legend call him what he was a starving artist

im not fascinated with him becuase hes a rapper im just upset bout his death because i knew him personally. he was a legend.

and seriously bro we all know how u feel about him is there any reason that u have to keep going on about dis.
 11-13-2004, 07:25 PM         #38
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP.. I Just hope the ROC release his album. i was really lookin forward to it
 12 years ago '04        #39
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
yeah maybe i would! stfu hater, pay your respects to the man whether you liked him or not, and u know what, he was a good man one way or another because every1 has some good in them....

....everyone except you........

fu*ka
No doubt everyone has "some" good in them. But do you know duke personally? No!!! Does he have a fu*ked up track record "YEP!!!" Was he a legend "Hell NO!!!".

If ODB is a legend Afroman is a legend
 11-13-2004, 07:26 PM         #40
guyanesejordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

RIP
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Whove Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Luke Cage's Opening Credits Are Just as Awesome as You Thought They'd Be
37 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy