More ODB Info

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim violated again! Man breaks into 3 of Kim & Kanye's cars, guns get..
24 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass too Phat to pass up
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Most Overrated Producer
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Donald Trump out here w/a fake Melania stunt double!
25 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-13-2004, 07:11 PM         #21
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How old was ODB?
 13 years ago '04        #22
trinking726 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 4 4
 exxxplicit said:
Get the fu*k Outta here. Wu-Tang one of the greatest groups of all time? Get the fu*k outta here. Wu had one classic album, so how the hell you gonna say they one of the greatest groups of all time? They have what 4 group albums and one classic album, come on dude thats like saying a baseball player with a .250 batting average is one of the best hitters to ever play the game if he lucks up and have a career year by batting .300 Stop d!ck riding and admit that Wu aint did sh*t worthy of classic status since enter the 36
their second DOUBLE album was classic..all of their first solo releases were classic...and even today some albums that they put out are good/great.. plus look at the k!llah beez man..do you know how many people are in k!llah beez??? i mean god wu gave alot of emcees chances to make music..that alone makes them the best rap group of all time
 11-13-2004, 07:12 PM         #23
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tha most fu*ked up thing bout him dying today is dat he was 2 days away from his b-day.
 11-13-2004, 07:13 PM         #24
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
36 in 2 days
 13 years ago '04        #25
trinking726 
space
space
aight exxxplicit if all you gotta say is a bunch of negative sh*t, watever its ya opinion..thats fine but i dont relaly wanna hear none of that right now..like DJ said lets just pay respect..if not to his rap skills then Russell Jones as a great person..
 13 years ago '04        #26
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
mother fu*ker what did Wu change about hip hop other than coming out as collective faction before releasing album. So what they get credit for starting clique albums, and with all the horrible clique albums (everything post 36 included) they should be proud of that. Hell you talk about great groups look at Outkast, EPMD, Run DMC, The Roots, NWA, Tribe, Mobb Deep etc. and tell me who was more consistent with their releases. Wu is by far the most overrated group of all time. The quintessential underachievers should be the name of their next release
 11-13-2004, 07:18 PM         #27
~WB~HStL~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight exxxplicit if all you gotta say is a bunch of negative sh*t, watever its ya opinion..thats fine but i dont relaly wanna hear none of that right now..like DJ said lets just pay respect..if not to his rap skills then Russell Jones as a great person..

^^^word
 11-13-2004, 07:18 PM         #28
Why Not?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
mother fu*ker what did Wu change about hip hop other than coming out as collective faction before releasing album. So what they get credit for starting clique albums, and with all the horrible clique albums (everything post 36 included) they should be proud of that. Hell you talk about great groups look at Outkast, EPMD, Run DMC, The Roots, NWA, Tribe, Mobb Deep etc. and tell me who was more consistent with their releases. Wu is by far the most overrated group of all time. The quintessential underachievers should be the name of their next release
hahahhahahaa...u really mad arent u?...BAHAHAHHA...get that d!ck out ur a.ss buddy

its alright

stfu and pay the man his respect

ur opinion is that Wu is overrated...99% of ppl that know nething about hip hop will smack the sh*t out u for bein a moron

dumbass...hatin on the Wu...ur opinion < my a.ss hairs

true story'

fu*k out this thread...what typa f*g comes out the woodwork to talk sh*t bout some1 when there dead...wow ur hard...fairy a.ss n*gga
 11-13-2004, 07:18 PM         #29
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:

honestly bra not tha time
and if u wanna keep on goin bout dis at least put up a new post or sumptin just pay yo respects here
 13 years ago '04        #30
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:

A great person doesnt blows thousands of dollars made from touring and record sales on s3x and drugs, while fathering numerous out of wedlock kids and forcing hard working individuals like yourself and I to pay to support him and his kids. fu*k what you talking about Just because he was a rapper doesnt make him better than the next man. If he was a bum at the gas station would you still be arguing for him???
 11-13-2004, 07:20 PM         #31
cnice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip Odb
 13 years ago '04        #32
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Disciple said:
honestly bra not tha time
and if u wanna keep on goin bout dis at least put up a new post or sumptin just pay yo respects here

fu*k you too. yall got this fascination with rapper who dont give 2 sh*ts about you, but when a mother fu*ker expose them yall dont wanna hear the truth. No doubt its sad that the brother is dead. But dont call him a legend call him what he was a starving artist
 13 years ago '04        #33
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said:
If he was a bum at the gas station would you still be arguing for him???
yeah maybe i would! stfu hater, pay your respects to the man whether you liked him or not, and u know what, he was a good man one way or another because every1 has some good in them....

....everyone except you........

fu*ka
 13 years ago '04        #34
trinking726 
space
space
 exxxplicit said:
A great person doesnt blows thousands of dollars made from touring and record sales on s3x and drugs, while fathering numerous out of wedlock kids and forcing hard working individuals like yourself and I to pay to support him and his kids. fu*k what you talking about Just because he was a rapper doesnt make him better than the next man. If he was a bum at the gas station would you still be arguing for him???

and your an angel? your perfect? watever man just let it go...if you wanna talk sh*t make another thread bout it...arguin on a computer dont make you tough
 11-13-2004, 07:25 PM         #35
DJ Disciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
fu*k you too. yall got this fascination with rapper who dont give 2 sh*ts about you, but when a mother fu*ker expose them yall dont wanna hear the truth. No doubt its sad that the brother is dead. But dont call him a legend call him what he was a starving artist

im not fascinated with him becuase hes a rapper im just upset bout his death because i knew him personally. he was a legend.

and seriously bro we all know how u feel about him is there any reason that u have to keep going on about dis.
 11-13-2004, 07:25 PM         #36
WOODMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP.. I Just hope the ROC release his album. i was really lookin forward to it
 13 years ago '04        #37
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
yeah maybe i would! stfu hater, pay your respects to the man whether you liked him or not, and u know what, he was a good man one way or another because every1 has some good in them....

....everyone except you........

fu*ka
No doubt everyone has "some" good in them. But do you know duke personally? No!!! Does he have a fu*ked up track record "YEP!!!" Was he a legend "Hell NO!!!".

If ODB is a legend Afroman is a legend
 11-13-2004, 07:26 PM         #38
guyanesejordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

RIP
 13 years ago '04        #39
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
 exxxplicit said:
mother fu*ker the word herb played out round about the time Wu-Tang mas making quality music . . . . Hmmm, so lets see you're about 10 years out of date tough guy
but you do sound like a herb
 13 years ago '04        #40
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 phase_7 said:
explicit, you're a funny bi*ch, and everybody on these boards have called you on it. Your points are ridiculous and so is your argument, so get even more mad so we can all laugh at you. I'm "Audi 5000"
lol

My points are ridiculous? Funny how no one has answer the question what did ODB contribute to hip hop to make him a legend? How many classic albums this n*gga got? Hell no classic albums, not significant contributions to hip, but yet instill he's a legend. This n*ggas fame is based on him walking his drunk a.ss on stage at the grammys snatching a mic talking about Wu Tang for the Kids . . . and a VH1 special the basically portrayed homie as a broke dope head. Now if that in your eyes even garners consideration for a legend, you are one sad individual
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
62 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
256 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
212 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than Beyoncé, Rihanna, all of dem
137 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent provides footage of Jimmy Henchmen 'ratting' on people
53 comments
21 hours ago