Jun 4 - YOUR FAV. RAPER IS GAY PT. 2 ( HE NAMES NAMES - not real ones of course)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
craig = ja rule?
 10 years ago '04        #102
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 691 691
 NomiS said:
things yall believe to deface the black man
the black man defaces his self with suspect down low activity, be real with yourself and stop living a lie is my message to them. Stop screwing up the kids heads.
 10 years ago '04        #103
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
 Kada said:
i think its better that he dosent say the names because it will affect the way you look at that person.
and yes that guy is a credible person who is around enough industry events, parties ect. to see whats going on.

would you want to know your fave artists likes too lick c*ck?
and would that change how great their music is?

from my own two eyes I can tell you these names.. Diddy, Jay, Russell, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Johnny Gill, John Legend are all people he may have mentioned in this book without saying names.

but it still dosent change the way i perceive their musical talents.
Like I said, this is old sh*t, nothing new
Just another day for people who work or have worked in the industry:sleepy:

AK-19 said:
Most of the rappers the peeps of boxden are accusing, have kids...
What are u like 13 yrs old and naive as fu*k? Who the hell told you that just because u have a wife and kids, u cant be pitchin' or catchin' or doin' a sound check on the mic? Get a fuggin' clue for crissakes! are u living under a fuggin' rock or something? Grow up!
 10 years ago '06        #104
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah, I thought Malcolm was Diddy
 06-05-2008, 09:41 AM         #105
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bingiedred said:
I dunno, lyrics are involved with music and if I'm listening to someone like R. Kelly who is singing about grown women but then gets caught out there fuggin' underage girls, that might not sit with me too well especially if I have daughters. So its a case of perpetuating a fraud with these guys, u sing one thing but you are really not about what u sing about. If Amy Winehouse made anti-drug songs would you support her?
Music is entertainment, not a composition of your morals. I can drop a track about how Im such a fu*king pimp and I smack hoes and I sell dope, but in reality I go to church every sunday and walk old ladies across the street ... doesn't change me in anyway. I see no disparity either.

When you make music, you tell people what THEY want to hear, since THEY buy the records, not you. You can be a full-blown homo and make songs about passionate love with the other s3x. The end of the day is that you make songs to sell records (at least on the commercial level), not make a statement.

That's why I can listen to Clipse, knowing fully well that I've prolly sold more drugs than them (those guys are dedicated Christians, if you didn't know. Listen closer to their tracks, 1/2 of them are biblical references) but their job is to entertain me, paint a story with words. In return I pay them for making a more entertaining and immersive story by buying the cd. It doesn't mean I believe they do those things.

When you make music for the love of it, and not for a cheque (see a lot of underground artists, Jin, Talib Kweli, Common, MF DOOM etc) you start to see that they don't need to tell lies to make a record. They spit what's on their mind and things they think of. Sure they lie here and there, but who doesn't? The fact is that their objective is to make better music, not sell records. So they make tracks about whatever pleases THEM, not the buyers.

So whether or not my fav commercial artists (post C1 to pre C3 Wayne, Juelz, T.I., Jay-Z, Bleek, Yung Joc, Loon [yea I said Loon: Kick rocks if you wanna laugh about it], Cam and Clipse) live the life they talk about, it means nada to me. I appreciate it for the music it is. I would prefer they were straight bullsh*tting so that they wouldn't do me like Cassidy did and get locked up and stop making that music.

That's just the way I see it.
 10 years ago '04        #106
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
craig sounds like Method Man
drake sounds like Sisqo
eli could be Jay or 50
i know Johnny Gill is gay, just look at him, and he sounds like thats who galvin is...

these descriptions are so vague that it could be anybody tho...

fu*k'em...
 10 years ago '04        #107
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Music is entertainment, not a composition of your morals. I can drop a track about how Im such a fu*king pimp and I smack hoes and I sell dope, but in reality I go to church every sunday and walk old ladies across the street ... doesn't change me in anyway. I see no disparity either.
Well go ahead and be a fake muhfugga if u want, but when real pimps and dealers listen and like those songs its because they feel like the artist is identifying with their plight and vice versa. So a real pimp/dealer is not gonna identify with a someone who says they pimp and sells drugs but really are a boy scout if it was public knowledge.

When you make music, you tell people what THEY want to hear, since THEY buy the records, not you. You can be a full-blown homo and make songs about passionate love with the other s3x. The end of the day is that you make songs to sell records (at least on the commercial level), not make a statement.
Hence the reason they hide their private lifestyles.

That's why I can listen to Clipse, knowing fully well that I've prolly sold more drugs than them (those guys are dedicated Christians, if you didn't know. Listen closer to their tracks, 1/2 of them are biblical references) but their job is to entertain me, paint a story with words. In return I pay them for making a more entertaining and immersive story by buying the cd. It doesn't mean I believe they do those things.
Hypocrites is more like it, that's one of the reasons I dont fu*k with the church. If they so "dedicated" why dont they go the gospel rap route?
Killa Priest is more "dedicated" than them, Clipse just some wanna be righteous rappers if that is the case.

When you make music for the love of it, and not for a cheque (see a lot of underground artists, Jin, Talib Kweli, Common, MF DOOM etc) you start to see that they don't need to tell lies to make a record. They spit what's on their mind and things they think of. Sure they lie here and there, but who doesn't? The fact is that their objective is to make better music, not sell records. So they make tracks about whatever pleases THEM, not the buyers.
Isn't if funny that these artists also seem to steer clear of the gay rumors? I've never heard anything that outrageous about any of those mentioned.

So whether or not my fav commercial artists (post C1 to pre C3 Wayne, Juelz, T.I., Jay-Z, Bleek, Yung Joc, Loon [yea I said Loon: Kick rocks if you wanna laugh about it], Cam and Clipse) live the life they talk about, it means nada to me. I appreciate it for the music it is. I would prefer they were straight bullsh*tting so that they wouldn't do me like Cassidy did and get locked up and stop making that music.

That's just the way I see it.
Well that's why you are you and I am me. Like I said earlier people like having smoke blown up their a.sses.......... among other things.
 10 years ago '04        #108
ice pop 
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 0 0
 deeznutz said:
I hope that "Craig" homo aint no one in Wu-Tang
i was thinkin the same thing
 10 years ago '05        #109
pmann 
space
space
$451 | Props total: 0 0
 MainEv3nt said:
craig sounds like ice cube

malcolm sounds like jay-z
Man, that was the 1st person that came to mind for malcolm.
 06-05-2008, 10:48 AM         #110
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga better drop real names. ppl dont got time to be playing guessin games
 10 years ago '05        #111
pmann 
space
space
$451 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
Your list is not fixed boss, Al B. Sure never took on a gangster style... Keith Sweat was out in the late '80s.
 06-05-2008, 01:10 PM         #112
towlieeeee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dball3434 said:
See if you can guess who’s who:

“Malcolm”
A record mogul who has diversified his success in music, business, clothing, and politics and who always has a stunning woman on his arm, had his boy toy in VIP with him (at an industry party)

“Gus”
An R&B singer/songwriter who had written major hits for artists including En Vogue, SWV and Changing Faces. His clear skin, dark eyes, bushy eyebrows and short wavy hair….he was just too pretty. He eventually became a “gangster styled” artist.

“Craig”
Top rapper who was a part of a successful rap group that changed the dynamics of hip-hop with their philosophical rhymes over hard-core beats. Craig garnered attention because of his rugged good looks that made him a standout in the group.

“Drake”
He was a member of one of the most popular R&B groups. They had several number one Billboard hits, and the young girls loved him because the adorable, s3xy front singer, Drake had a flamboyant stage presence. He was very eccentric in his style, defying more conventional looks in his appearance. Drake didn’t hold back when he performed either…showing his muscular frame. [He] branched out on his own as a solo artist and had a huge hit single which led to a few acing roles in major motion pictures.

“Eli”
A popular multiplatinum rapper who started his own label. Eli was a forced to be reckoned with. He flew out the gate with his debut album and would become a mainstay in the ever-changing Hip Hop industry. He has been hailed as one of the greatest rappers to bless the mic.

“Quinn”
He had a velvet melodic voice and broke out with a sensual single in the late 90’s. His self-titled debut album produced two top Billboard hits.

“Galvin”
Once a part of a legendary R&B group who had experienced a brief stint as a successful solo artist, was allegedly linked romantically to an A-list male actor.

Link to dude talking about the book in detail:

malcolm-diddy

gus-baby face

craig-ice cube(craig was his name in friday too)

drake-marquise houston

eli-EMINEM (label-shady)(1st cd slim shady lp like 6x plat)(his lyrics>>>)

quinn-bobby brown (lol have know clue)

galvin-chris stokes
 10 years ago '07        #113
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
From an interview with the author Terrance Dean:

You mention some characters in your book that sound awfully like Will Smith, Duane Martin, Johnny Gill, Eddie Murphy, and Diddy - guys who have repeatedly denied being gay. As well as a number of anonymous hip-hop stars. What’s the purpose of giving vague hints, rather than just plain outing some of these folks?

This isn’t a tell-all book, this is a story about my life and experiences as a down-low man in the entertainment industry. I didn’t write the book because I wanted to out people. It just so happened that hip-hop was a backdrop to my life. Had I been a police officer or worked in corporate America, I would’ve written the same book – with different characters. Many people feel that it’s impossible to think there is a gay figure in hip-hop. But as I say in the book, we are the writers of the songs, the producers, directors, stylists, publicists, the list goes on an on. We’re so ingrained in the culture, yet victimized in the culture. Just as women have become the target in hip-hop, being called bi*ches and ho’s but many of them still support hip-hop. So many down-low men say, “I helped to create this, but their calling me f*g**t.” Many artists are expressing internalized hatred of themselves.

06-05-2008, 05:51 PM         #114
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“Craig”
Top rapper who was a part of a successful rap group

the key in there (if you believe this dude anyway) is "WAS A PART"

it aint method man or ghost.....first off they aint homos second off the wu didnt break up so there is no "was a part".
 06-05-2008, 05:52 PM         #115
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
I hope that "Craig" homo aint no one in Wu-Tang
u mad funny. I think it's Q-Tip or Bam from the J.B.'s. But, according to Wendy Williams, it's Meth.
 06-05-2008, 05:55 PM         #116
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 towlieeeee said:
malcolm-diddy

gus-baby face

drake-marquise houston

galvin-chris stokes
Cube? U are fu*kin crazy. Method Man or Q-Tip.
 06-05-2008, 05:57 PM         #117
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 towlieeeee said:
malcolm-diddy

gus-baby face

drake-marquise houston

galvin-chris stokes

Gus is Bryce Wilson from Groove Theory according to the description.
 06-05-2008, 06:01 PM         #118
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me personally, I don't give a fu*k about what their s3xual orientation is, I'm not gay or into sword f!ghting. Just don't try that sh*t with me or around me. If u make hot sh*t, it's undeniable.
 06-05-2008, 09:39 PM         #119
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is messy. He would have been better of naming names. Why? because people will a.ssume and their guesses may be all off. What if he isn't talking about Ghostface? This books makes it seem that every man in the R&B/Hip Hop industry is gay or it makes people suspect that they all are. It just reinforces that stereotype that most black man have engaged in homos3xual activities/ are on the down low.

I wouldn't feed into this bs, so i'm not even going to attempt to decipher that crap, waste of time.
 10 years ago '06        #120
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
And the saga continues....

It's almost embarassing to be Black in this day & time. No other group of people attack each other with as much ferver as we do. n*ggas spend all day crying about the "white man" & doesn't do shiit about it, but spend every single day tearing each other down. This clown is spreading gossip, & everybody is feeding into this bs. Sucka azz clown didn't even name people & n*ggas still lovin this. Honestly, how does it benefit or hurt your life if a person who you have no personal contact with is gay, bis3xual, or straight? It doesn't. n*ggas just need to feel better about themselves, so they tear somone else down. It's sick & sad how much enjoyment we get outta shiit like this. I swear even the potential for a Black Pres can't get us to drop the bs & come together. My people find new ways to disappoint me daily.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy