Jun 4 - YOUR FAV. RAPER IS GAY PT. 2 ( HE NAMES NAMES - not real ones of course)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
yall believe this retarded bullsh*t
 10 years ago '04        #82
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11746 11746
 dball3434 said:
See if you can guess who’s who:

“Malcolm”
A record mogul who has diversified his success in music, business, clothing, and politics and who always has a stunning woman on his arm, had his boy toy in VIP with him (at an industry party)

“Gus”
An R&B singer/songwriter who had written major hits for artists including En Vogue, SWV and Changing Faces. His clear skin, dark eyes, bushy eyebrows and short wavy hair….he was just too pretty. He eventually became a “gangster styled” artist.

“Craig”
Top rapper who was a part of a successful rap group that changed the dynamics of hip-hop with their philosophical rhymes over hard-core beats. Craig garnered attention because of his rugged good looks that made him a standout in the group.

“Drake”
He was a member of one of the most popular R&B groups. They had several number one Billboard hits, and the young girls loved him because the adorable, s3xy front singer, Drake had a flamboyant stage presence. He was very eccentric in his style, defying more conventional looks in his appearance. Drake didn’t hold back when he performed either…showing his muscular frame. [He] branched out on his own as a solo artist and had a huge hit single which led to a few acing roles in major motion pictures.

“Eli”
A popular multiplatinum rapper who started his own label. Eli was a forced to be reckoned with. He flew out the gate with his debut album and would become a mainstay in the ever-changing Hip Hop industry. He has been hailed as one of the greatest rappers to bless the mic.

“Quinn”
He had a velvet melodic voice and broke out with a sensual single in the late 90’s. His self-titled debut album produced two top Billboard hits.

“Galvin”
Once a part of a legendary R&B group who had experienced a brief stint as a successful solo artist, was allegedly linked romantically to an A-list male actor.

Link to dude talking about the book in detail:
Malcom = Diddy

Drake = Omarion

Galvin = Sisqo
 10 years ago '04        #83
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11746 11746
 Dr.X said:
thank god my n*gga j hood not on the list

i was happy i didnt see

terry

never put out an album, got molested by his step father, is 24 broke and still lives in his mom project apt
 10 years ago '05        #84
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
wtf.....im mad i read that sh*t....i want my 3 minutes back.

if there are no names than this is just pointless and childish a.ss gossip
 10 years ago '05        #85
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
gus im thinkin is mase
 10 years ago '05        #86
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
Eli is 50
 10 years ago '05        #87
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 PhantomBeatz said:
Craig Sound like Cube or maybe even method man?!?
yeah i think Craig is Method Man, hate to say it but thats who i'm getting from it.
 10 years ago '07        #88
neeko21 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 858 858
what is this sh*t family feud
 10 years ago '05        #89
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
[QUOTE=dball3434;12072461]See if you can guess who’s who:

“Malcolm”
diddy
“Gus”
dont know but know but not baby face hes not a gangster artist

“Craig”
method man from wu tang clan he was the only very sucessful solo member of wu others we sucessful but he sold the most solo records

“Drake”
its sisquo unconventional looks that n*gga had platinum hair who the fu*k did that but him. cant be omarion this guy is talkin about his time workin at mtv for a 10 yr span omarion wasnt even around in the 90s “Eli”
sounds like snoop flew out the gate doggy style was huge album ahd he had doggystlye records that had the lil bad azz doggy's angels and the east sidaz
“Quinn”
dont know
“Galvin”
johnny gill people always said him and eddie murphy got a thing goin on
 10 years ago '05        #90
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 nahsuhmeanz said:
Eli is 50
eli isnt 50 cuz 50 wasnt around when this dude was workin for mtv all of the people he names in the book are people that were superstars in the 90s not people who were out in the 90s but blew up in the 00s he said so himself the people hes mentioning are Ogz in the game
 10 years ago '07        #91
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
It's not Method Man. It's nobody. He's trying to sell books with bullsh*t fairytales. I can quote one Wu-Tang fact though.

C.R.E.A.M.
The entire point of this dude's shenanigans.
 10 years ago '04        #92
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
If he was telling the truth, he would probably use real names. But maybe he didn't put real names because he could not prove it.

I think he's blending people together to sell a book.

But here are my best guesses, based partly on what he describes and part of what he didn't say if it was someone else

Malcolm is definitely that lisp mafuka Russell Simmons

[pic - click to view]

Gus sounds like
Keith Sweat

[pic - click to view]

OR

Teddy Riley

[pic - click to view]

Craig?

[pic - click to view]

Drake

[pic - click to view]

Eli

[pic - click to view]

Quinn
Remember he had the piercing too

[pic - click to view]

Galvin

[pic - click to view]

dball3434 said:
See if you can guess who’s who:
 dball3434 said:
“Malcolm”
A record mogul who has diversified his success in music, business, clothing, and politics and who always has a stunning woman on his arm, had his boy toy in VIP with him (at an industry party)

“Gus”
An R&B singer/songwriter who had written major hits for artists including En Vogue, SWV and Changing Faces. His clear skin, dark eyes, bushy eyebrows and short wavy hair….he was just too pretty. He eventually became a “gangster styled” artist.

“Craig”
Top rapper who was a part of a successful rap group that changed the dynamics of hip-hop with their philosophical rhymes over hard-core beats. Craig garnered attention because of his rugged good looks that made him a standout in the group.

“Drake”
He was a member of one of the most popular R&B groups. They had several number one Billboard hits, and the young girls loved him because the adorable, s3xy front singer, Drake had a flamboyant stage presence. He was very eccentric in his style, defying more conventional looks in his appearance. Drake didn’t hold back when he performed either…showing his muscular frame. [He] branched out on his own as a solo artist and had a huge hit single which led to a few acing roles in major motion pictures.

“Eli”
A popular multiplatinum rapper who started his own label. Eli was a forced to be reckoned with. He flew out the gate with his debut album and would become a mainstay in the ever-changing Hip Hop industry. He has been hailed as one of the greatest rappers to bless the mic.

“Quinn”
He had a velvet melodic voice and broke out with a sensual single in the late 90’s. His self-titled debut album produced two top Billboard hits.

“Galvin”
Once a part of a legendary R&B group who had experienced a brief stint as a successful solo artist, was allegedly linked romantically to an A-list male actor.

Link to dude talking about the book in detail:

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 06-04-2008 at 11:55 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #93
Dopeskill 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
yo this sh*t is so vague, you can make lists of people who could fit these descriptions all day and not get anywhere...
 06-05-2008, 12:41 AM         #94
Tha_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
He's pulling this sh*t out his f*g**t a.ss.
 10 years ago '06        #95
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18867 18867
this is pure bullsh*t.....

this f*g is obviously leaving his descriptions vague and generalized so that people will make guesses in their heads....

come with the real names or get the fu*k outta here......
 06-05-2008, 01:14 AM         #96
xxxbmyxxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=th4lb;12072710]Eli=Hov I think. Everybody knows Jay for starting the Roc when no1 would sign him, considered one of the greatest of all time and releases an album atleast once a yr(if you dont count the "retirement"). Reasonable Doubt is considered his best album by many[/]QUOTE

considered one of the greatest of all time and releases an album atleast once a yr(if you dont count the "retirement"). Reasonable Doubt is considered his best album by many. THX FOR THE HISTORY LESSON ON J Z LIFE
 10 years ago '04        #97
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
dudes be k!lling me about "if he dont name names, he's not credible." the f**k outta here... Superhead could do what she did b/c ppl dont really look at heteros3xual s3x the same as gay s3x... DUH!!! Of course this aint gon name names. his motives for writing this book is unclear, but that doesnt mean he's makin this s**t up... with all that said, I think I know who Craig is and if what I know about this person is true, then all of yall are wrong for thinkin its somebody form Wu-Tang... or upnorth for that matter... and they aint from the west coast neither... lol!!!
 10 years ago '07        #98
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
I need to make a bullsh*t book like this, but with Athletes. This sh*t is too easy to make. The writer is going to bank for this bullsh*t. Genius
 10 years ago '05        #99
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 781 781
Malcolm = Diddy remember superhead did say that she is under contract and can't speak on the funny sh*t she's seen go on. Plus he ALWAYS has a bad bi*ch. Russell only had two. But then again his phone was stolen and the broad that had it threatened to expose his exposed a.ss.

Gus = Teddy Riley Go wikipedia this n*gga

Craig = ??? But i'm thinkin maybe Q-tip (Tribe Called Quest)

Drake = Sisco hands down

Eli = ??? I'm sad to say but it could be 50, Jay-Z, or even Luda. Or even anybody else we not thinkin bout. You never know

Quinn = Tyrese only R&B singer with a self titled album in the late 90's that had two billboard hits. Sad day but ladies ya boy is gay.

Galvin = Johnny Gill Eddie Murphy's the A-list actor duh!!! These two might as well get married

Nothin against f*gs but if you gay or is patrolling the fence let it be known so people could have a choice on whether they wanna fu*k wit yo nasty a.ss or not
 06-05-2008, 04:48 AM         #100
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago