NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-04-2008, 10:20 PM         #141
qstr8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aaahhh sh*t. Even though names aren't in da mix, he bout to make a k!llin off that book.
 10 years ago '07        #142
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 bingiedred said:
Yeah he tried to step to Steve Francis in a club on some gay sh*t and Steve got kicked out trying to k!ll his a.ss.
Preach on brother....Expose these battymon for who they are....and its sad that these are the ppl a lot of youth look up to....this site wud be shut down if a political book like that got put out and someone was on here exposing them
 10 years ago '04        #143
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
low key i think its khaled and those n*ggas...

think about it. nevermind dont think about it
 06-04-2008, 11:36 PM         #144
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
^^^
God I hope not. If so then that's the worst description of 50 ever

Quinn is Genuine
props!!

Last edited by Zo1987; 06-04-2008 at 11:38 PM..
 06-05-2008, 01:26 AM         #145
ReFtheMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O Like that....
 06-05-2008, 04:41 AM         #146
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dball3434 said:
See if you can guess who’s who:

Russel Simmons
A record mogul who has diversified his success in music, business, clothing, and politics and who always has a stunning woman on his arm, had his boy toy in VIP with him (at an industry party)

Al B Sure
An R&B singer/songwriter who had written major hits for artists including En Vogue, SWV and Changing Faces. His clear skin, dark eyes, bushy eyebrows and short wavy hair….he was just too pretty. He eventually became a “gangster styled” artist.

Raekwon
Top rapper who was a part of a successful rap group that changed the dynamics of hip-hop with their philosophical rhymes over hard-core beats. Craig garnered attention because of his rugged good looks that made him a standout in the group.

Sisqo
He was a member of one of the most popular R&B groups. They had several number one Billboard hits, and the young girls loved him because the adorable, s3xy front singer, Drake had a flamboyant stage presence. He was very eccentric in his style, defying more conventional looks in his appearance. Drake didn’t hold back when he performed either…showing his muscular frame. [He] branched out on his own as a solo artist and had a huge hit single which led to a few acing roles in major motion pictures.

Eminem
A popular multiplatinum rapper who started his own label. Eli was a forced to be reckoned with. He flew out the gate with his debut album and would become a mainstay in the ever-changing Hip Hop industry. He has been hailed as one of the greatest rappers to bless the mic.

Keith Sweat
He had a velvet melodic voice and broke out with a sensual single in the late 90’s. His self-titled debut album produced two top Billboard hits.

Johnny Gil
Once a part of a legendary R&B group who had experienced a brief stint as a successful solo artist, was allegedly linked romantically to an A-list male actor.

Link to dude talking about what the book is about

Fixed.
 10 years ago '04        #147
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 691 691
 luda06 said:
Fixed.
I'd say u got it pretty close except for Raekwon, (ain't no pretty boy by far (u shlould see his H.S. yearbook pic), and Eminem (I still say its 50).

Close but remember: close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
 10 years ago '05        #148
Quddus 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
If you found out your favorite artist/actor was gay I highly doubt a lot of people would still be bumpin and into they sh*t.

People are straight up lying. That is why these people go through so much to try and hide the fact that they're gay.

I highly doubt back in the 90's people would have wanted to be like Mike, If he was openly gay.
 10 years ago '07        #149
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 youngmec said:
I need names. Otherwise this is a bullsh*t publicity stunts to sell gay books.
FOR REAL! What if in the end he just listed some 3rd-level celebrity rappers that barely anyone knows about and all this was just to hype his book? F*ck that. At least drop ONE name and I'll believe that this book is worth something.
 10 years ago '07        #150
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Domic462 said:
Arent alot of them married I know
I know this gay dude that got a wife AND kids. No surprise.
 10 years ago '06        #151
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,482 | Props total: 258 258
sh*t LIKE THIS IS PLAYED OUT. WENDY WILLIAMS DID SOME sh*t LIKE THIS IN LIKE 1995. ITS BULLsh*t. THAT f*g**t JUST WANT ATTENTION
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy