most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2008, 11:30 AM         #121
dball3434 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See if you can guess who’s who:

“Malcolm”
A record mogul who has diversified his success in music, business, clothing, and politics and who always has a stunning woman on his arm, had his boy toy in VIP with him (at an industry party)

“Gus”
An R&B singer/songwriter who had written major hits for artists including En Vogue, SWV and Changing Faces. His clear skin, dark eyes, bushy eyebrows and short wavy hair….he was just too pretty. He eventually became a “gangster styled” artist.

“Craig”
Top rapper who was a part of a successful rap group that changed the dynamics of hip-hop with their philosophical rhymes over hard-core beats. Craig garnered attention because of his rugged good looks that made him a standout in the group.

“Drake”
He was a member of one of the most popular R&B groups. They had several number one Billboard hits, and the young girls loved him because the adorable, s3xy front singer, Drake had a flamboyant stage presence. He was very eccentric in his style, defying more conventional looks in his appearance. Drake didn’t hold back when he performed either…showing his muscular frame. [He] branched out on his own as a solo artist and had a huge hit single which led to a few acing roles in major motion pictures.

“Eli”
A popular multiplatinum rapper who started his own label. Eli was a forced to be reckoned with. He flew out the gate with his debut album and would become a mainstay in the ever-changing Hip Hop industry. He has been hailed as one of the greatest rappers to bless the mic.

“Quinn”
He had a velvet melodic voice and broke out with a sensual single in the late 90’s. His self-titled debut album produced two top Billboard hits.

“Galvin”
Once a part of a legendary R&B group who had experienced a brief stint as a successful solo artist, was allegedly linked romantically to an A-list male actor.

Link to dude talking about what the book is about
 10 years ago '04        #122
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 691 691
 dball3434 said:
See if you can guess who’s who:

“Malcolm”
A record mogul who has diversified his success in music, business, clothing, and politics and who always has a stunning woman on his arm, had his boy toy in VIP with him (at an industry party)

“Gus”
An R&B singer/songwriter who had written major hits for artists including En Vogue, SWV and Changing Faces. His clear skin, dark eyes, bushy eyebrows and short wavy hair….he was just too pretty. He eventually became a “gangster styled” artist.

“Craig”
Top rapper who was a part of a successful rap group that changed the dynamics of hip-hop with their philosophical rhymes over hard-core beats. Craig garnered attention because of his rugged good looks that made him a standout in the group.

“Drake”
He was a member of one of the most popular R&B groups. They had several number one Billboard hits, and the young girls loved him because the adorable, s3xy front singer, Drake had a flamboyant stage presence. He was very eccentric in his style, defying more conventional looks in his appearance. Drake didn’t hold back when he performed either…showing his muscular frame. [He] branched out on his own as a solo artist and had a huge hit single which led to a few acing roles in major motion pictures.

“Eli”
A popular multiplatinum rapper who started his own label. Eli was a forced to be reckoned with. He flew out the gate with his debut album and would become a mainstay in the ever-changing Hip Hop industry. He has been hailed as one of the greatest rappers to bless the mic.

“Quinn”
He had a velvet melodic voice and broke out with a sensual single in the late 90’s. His self-titled debut album produced two top Billboard hits.

“Galvin”
Once a part of a legendary R&B group who had experienced a brief stint as a successful solo artist, was allegedly linked romantically to an A-list male actor.

Link to dude talking about what the book is about
Eli is definitely 50 cent
 10 years ago '04        #123
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
^^^
God I hope not. If so then that's the worst description of 50 ever

Quinn is Genuine

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-04-2008 at 11:44 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #124
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
^^^

Quinn is Genuine
Yeah he tried to step to Steve Francis in a club on some gay sh*t and Steve got kicked out trying to k!ll his a.ss.
 10 years ago '05        #125
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 stickemup said:
well, seeing that DMX is on crack and his wife look like this

[pic - click to view]

I wouldn't be surprised,

but unlike some other people I don't really care.

but sh*t sounds interesting if he for real.
i always wondered why he barks so much, he barks becuz his wife is a dog....ew
 10 years ago '06        #126
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 Floeji said:
I seriously doubt that Meth is a homo. Seriously.
somebody said before that meth and red was gay. i dont believe it.
 10 years ago '04        #127
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
 elmonto said:
somebody said before that meth and red was gay. i dont believe it.
Women didn't believe Rock Hudson was gay, but he was. He even contracted AIDS and Red & Meth aint half the ladies man that people thought he was........so what's so hard to believe.
 10 years ago '06        #128
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
^^^

Quinn is Genuine
None of Ginuwine's albums were self-titled.
 10 years ago '04        #129
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Nugen2384 said:
None of Ginuwine's albums were self-titled.
Really. I thought for sure he had a self titled album.

It's either that or Usher. LOL That fool's doin good morning america now so who knows

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-04-2008 at 01:20 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #130
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 bingiedred said:
Women didn't believe Rock Hudson was gay, but he was. He even contracted AIDS and Red & Meth aint half the ladies man that people thought he was........so what's so hard to believe.
they just dont seem like they would be gay to me, but i guess u dont have to be a limp wristed purse toting nancy boy to be a fudge packer.
 10 years ago '07        #131
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
had to post this classic from last year
 06-04-2008, 02:48 PM         #132
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Double Edge said:
Looks Like 50 Wit A Wig.....lol
*flies through the roof*
 10 years ago '06        #133
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
 Quddus said:
who rap that sh*t it's mad gay
That sh*t was directed towards Cam'Ron because he had everyone wearing pink for the moment.
 10 years ago '07        #134
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30532 30532
How the F**K does Kanye escape these gay rumours? That is why i don't believe all this sh*t... Who gayer than Kanye?
 10 years ago '04        #135
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Nugen2384 said:
haha....i just noticed they're talking about Teddy Riley.
You know, he always was suspect to me.
 10 years ago '07        #136
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 bingiedred said:
^This is why cats dont like the Boondocks, dude be droppin' the subliminal (or overt) truth that nobody wants to see. People like having smoke blown up their butt........among other things.
Whoever dont like The Boondocks is a closed minded dumbass. That sh*t speaks the truth that n*ggas wanna sweep under the rug. Props to McGruder for keeping it 100.
 10 years ago '05        #137
courtdp 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t is hilarious.
 10 years ago '06        #138
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,641 | Props total: 2542 2542
its never the obvious

kanye would be too easy of a guess

i dont think kanye is gay, if kanye was gay he would try to hide it more
 10 years ago '07        #139
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30532 30532
 Qbert said:
its never the obvious

kanye would be too easy of a guess

i dont think kanye is gay, if kanye was gay he would try to hide it more

So...

if you f**k J.Lo, you are gay.

if you f**k Beyonce, you are gay.

if you f**k Vivica Fox, you are gay.

..... but, if you dress gay and act like a b*tch, you are straight. If you wear pink all day everyday, you are straight. If you kiss other dudes in the mouth, you are straight....

WTF!??!!?

You tellin' me that dudes who be lookin' straight, only do so to hide their gayness.... and dudes who be actin' openly gay are comfortable with themselves and thus they are straight?
 06-04-2008, 09:58 PM         #140
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
I seriously doubt that Meth is a homo. Seriously.
you never know man. i doubt its him too but its sounds too much like him.

Last edited by Eqman; 06-04-2008 at 10:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy