Jun 3 - Your favorite rapper is gay

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 jjbing4 said:
who gives a fu*k. would jay and andre 3000 not be the top two rappers because their gay? nope. they'd still be the best. neyo is a great r&b singer/songwriter and he is confirmed gay. still buying the album when it drops.
There's a reason these dudes are not coming out.. they are not going to sell in hip hop... It's cool for Elton John and all that.. but on some rap sh*t... not happenin.. you're not goin to be hearin too many dudes rollin down the street bumpin jay or 3000 if they came out the closet
 10 years ago '05        #102
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
 Cee4our said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

thats clearly dmx and canibus
DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #103
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
Impersonates Will E. Robo " Its time to come out the closet you f*got mutherfu*kers!" Pimp C told yal to stop wit the booboo. Messin up the clean pus*y wit ya sh*tty d*cks.
 10 years ago '05        #104
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
 Daddy Black said:
Ok now i know this sh*t is true. for a couple years now i been hearing how certain artists and actors is gay. when i was growing up, the whole gay thing was almost nonexistent. Nowadays its so prevalent for someone to be gay or bis3xual that the figures are like 1 in every 5 people u know is gay or bis3xual. example-My girlfriend is bis3xual. See? Only reason im so accepting of that is because from a mans perspective i get the best of both worlds. But thats besides the point. Im tryin to say that there is tons more gay people that exist in the world today. some of them you probably would never know unless they got put on blast.
Can you clarify what you mean you get the best of both worlds shawty? if your girlfriend is bi-s3xual then she's with you and a chick correct? Which means You would just be getting two girls not the best of both worlds. Only way you can get the best of boh worlds is if there is a chick and dude involved besides you. Somebody sounds SUSPECT!!!

Last edited by CallmeJR; 06-04-2008 at 04:50 AM..
 06-04-2008, 04:35 AM         #105
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well, he was on the radio a couple weeks ago, and when people had pre-brought the book, people he was talking about were calling him, telling him to dumb down the description, because they did not want to be figured out in the book.
 06-04-2008, 04:56 AM         #106
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you are good n*ggas will bump your sh*t regardless.

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 06-04-2008 at 05:02 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #107
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
I heard ya boy Memph Bleek is a chi chi man

Last edited by Big Moon Dawg; 06-04-2008 at 06:01 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #108
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Hip Hop ain't dead, it just went gay, litteraly
 10 years ago '05        #109
Quddus 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$14,916 | Props total: 6166 6166
 jjbing4 said:
who gives a fu*k. would jay and andre 3000 not be the top two rappers because their gay? nope. they'd still be the best. neyo is a great r&b singer/songwriter and he is confirmed gay. still buying the album when it drops.
If it didn't matter all the so called down-lo n*ggaz would come out the closet.

Been hearing for years about puff and will. I remember hearing a while back that puff move Donnie from MTB into his crib. sh*t is mad suspect.

I been hearing those same rumors about will forever now.

I like will and I hope the n*gga never comes out the closet. He has made some of my favorite movies.
 06-04-2008, 09:04 AM         #110
daniel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont beleive the hype this dude just trynna make some money. anyone can come out wiv some sh*t like that.
 10 years ago '04        #111
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 690 690
 Dr.X said:
theyre alot of gay rappers. i heard diddy, russell simones and dre

LL Cool J (actually one of the first, too many accounts with his name in it)
Erick Sermon (tried to commit suicide when Rell left him by jumping off a hotel terrace)
Eazy-E (R.I.P.) was a known banger
Mase (do I need to explain?)
Q-Tip(ditto)
Afrika Bambatta and 1/2 of Zulu nation
Memph Bleek stay up in the He-She clubs
Jigga- the apple dont fall far from the tree
Diddy - untouchable in court cause he's in a gay s3x cult (believe it or not) (turned out by Andre Harrell of Uptown records a.k.a Mr Hyde from the 80's rap duo Jeckyll & Hyde)

Basically be leery of certain individuals coming from under the wing of Dre, Diddy and Russel Simmons. Working in the industry in the 90's, I've been priveleged to a lot of sensitive information. Of course many wont believe me for whatever egotistical reasons but I really dont give a fu*k, I know whats real and what isnt. This sh*t is old news.

As a wise man once said "There is no such thing as a bi-s3xual, you're just gay and greedy!"
 10 years ago '04        #112
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 jphidang said:
damn u would think "X" would have some bombshell since he was big at one point in his career...
i think he's been with her since high school or some sh*t, before he got famous...
 10 years ago '05        #113
Quddus 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$14,916 | Props total: 6166 6166
 bingiedred said:
LL Cool J (actually one of the first, too many accounts with his name in it)
Erick Sermon (tried to commit suicide when Rell left him by jumping off a hotel terrace)
Eazy-E (R.I.P.) was a known banger
Mase (do I need to explain?)
Q-Tip(ditto)
Afrika Bambatta and 1/2 of Zulu nation
Memph Bleek stay up in the He-She clubs
Jigga- the apple dont fall far from the tree
Diddy - untouchable in court cause he's in a gay s3x cult (believe it or not) (turned out by Andre Harrell of Uptown records a.k.a Mr Hyde from the 80's rap duo Jeckyll & Hyde)

Basically be leery of certain individuals coming from under the wing of Dre, Diddy and Russel Simmons. Working in the industry in the 90's, I've been priveleged to a lot of sensitive information. Of course many wont believe me for whatever egotistical reasons but I really dont give a fu*k, I know whats real and what isnt. This sh*t is old news.

As a wise man once said "There is no such thing as a bi-s3xual, you're just gay and greedy!"

Damn dawg you speaking the truth. Andre Harell suppose to be the n*gga diddy mentor and is a huge f*g. I kind of believe the sh*t about diddy.

I remember hearing some rapper talking about Russell liking boys a while back.
sh*t is real nasty because a lot these industry cats still be smashing chicks on the side.

I'm gone say the jigga sh*t is real false. But all the other sh*t is spot on.
 10 years ago '06        #114
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 Quddus said:
Damn dawg you speaking the truth. Andre Harell suppose to be the n*gga diddy mentor and is a huge f*g. I kind of believe the sh*t about diddy.

sh*t is real nasty because a lot these industry cats still be smashing chicks on the side.

Keep in mind that when Usher was first signed, Andre Harell sent him to go live with Diddy for a couple of years. I don't see how doing this was supposed to benefit his music career. I don't believe in coincidence so all these n*ggas being linked to together in gay rumors isn't that surprising.
 10 years ago '04        #115
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
 Quddus said:

I feel ya, most cats from ny know the game, but check out that supposed big a.ss hard-on Jigga had for Nas and all of a sudden he's yo man now? Like all that beefin' was for nothin' then, u did all that just to be his man? That sh*t don't even feel right, cats in NY dont really get down like that especially in rival boroughs. I mean look how long it took for Krs-1 and Marley Marl to be cool, something like twenty years.

Jigga is a hot emcee but his whole (life)style is suspect to me. Not too mention his whole drug hustle thing cant be verified on the streets. I'm like 3rd generation from bed stuy and none of the hustlers I'm familiar with can vouch for him. Then comes the 'he made his money out of state in Va!' argument. Well to put it in his own words "We don't believe you, you need more people!"

"In 88 you was gettin chased in your building/ calling my house and I ain't even give you my numbers" - Nas he was sweatin' Nas for the longest.
 06-04-2008, 10:55 AM         #116
804jow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stickemup said:
well, seeing that DMX is on crack and his wife look like this

[pic - click to view]

I wouldn't be surprised,

but unlike some other people I don't really care.

but sh*t sounds interesting if he for real.

.....props for this one
 10 years ago '07        #117
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
Homies Over Hoes!!!
Homies Over Hoes!!!

Do The Homie!! Do The Homie!!!

06-04-2008, 11:04 AM         #118
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i did hear a rumor that Busta Rhymes be at some of the down-low clubs in NYC
 06-04-2008, 11:18 AM         #119
Dj Lightskinned 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well,

I been heard that Will Smith, P. Diddy, and Warrick Dunn are. . .but, oh well. . .whatever. . .
 10 years ago '04        #120
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Homies Over Hoes!!!
Homies Over Hoes!!!

Do The Homie!! Do The Homie!!!

^This is why cats dont like the Boondocks, dude be droppin' the subliminal (or overt) truth that nobody wants to see. People like having smoke blown up their butt........among other things.

Last edited by bingiedred; 06-04-2008 at 11:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy