most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #81
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 146 146
Not only should she receive some sort of punishment the parents should be held accountable for their childs actions. There is no excuse for your 13yr old daughter to be running the streets. Common sense in the law is what is needed at this junction so sad this girl is gonna wind up missing and ther parents are gonna be crying and hurting wishing they had done something to prevent it.
 10 years ago '04        #82
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 svvt14 said:
Not only should she receive some sort of punishment the parents should be held accountable for their childs actions. There is no excuse for your 13yr old daughter to be running the streets. Common sense in the law is what is needed at this junction so sad this girl is gonna wind up missing and ther parents are gonna be crying and hurting wishing they had done something to prevent it.
I'd say it's boarder line child neglect lettin a 13yr old stay out all late, knowingly have s3x, prolly do drugs, etc.
 10 years ago '05        #83
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
thats not right...like younger girls now are looking way older....thats not his fault...what a little bi*ch
 10 years ago '04        #84
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
this is wrong on so many angles.
 10 years ago '06        #85
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
they should arrest her for being a compulsive liar. and dude probably thought he was doing the right thing by tellin her parents. they should go to jail right with her lil dumb a*s
 06-03-2008, 11:24 AM         #86
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the parents should be locked up for this
 10 years ago '04        #87
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2548 2548
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
The fact that you claim to know anything about my intelligence based off of a few posts from an online forum proves you couldn't think of anything better to say cuz you know it happens.
Read what I wrote and digest it properly, it was question. But you are the big man around here

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Well I'd hope you know what a woman looks like. But let me tell you this. When you're old enough to get into a bar, you'll probably find out, that there are these things called fake id's. And young girls use them to get into places they shouldn't be.

LOL at you tryin' to tell me about women. I'm 26 graduated from college w/ a career. Please please tell me about women. I really need some pointers.

fu*k outa here man. You just mad cuz you made a stupid fu*king post.

besides you missed my entire fu*king point. Again, for all the slow kids in the class:

you said dude should be punnished cuz he knew what he was doing. I said, w/ the exception of a couple fu*ked up people in this world, no one would intentionally fu*k a 13yr old. He obviously believed the lie she told not only him, but others as well.

So your pre teen sympathizing a.ss can kick rocks.
Look at this rabble, from a 26 year old. Whether you graduated or have a career, you are still on boxden debating, so thats irrelevant. You are just making excuse for you paedophile tendancies. How do you know what was in his mind? Were you there? A woman can tell online she is 26, but when you meet up with her, you should be able see that she is 13/14 years old. You cant just go on what the girl is saying..but then again you are the big man around here
 10 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 cormega74 said:
Read what I wrote and digest it properly, it was question. But you are the big man around here

Look at this rabble, from a 26 year old. Whether you graduated or have a career, you are still on boxden debating, so thats irrelevant. You are just making excuse for you paedophile tendancies. How do you know what was in his mind? Were you there? A woman can tell online she is 26, but when you meet up with her, you should be able see that she is 13/14 years old. You cant just go on what the girl is saying..but then again you are the big man around here
Way to avoid my entire post and still not post one relevant point. I'm on boxden gettin' paid right now. You're on boxden wasting your life away. That's the difference. And as far as the story. How do YOU know what was going through his mind? I'm sure you're one of those mufukahs at the carnival that will guess your age for $5 right? You can tell how old everyone is just by lookin' at 'em huh?

you're done fool. Until you want to make a single worth while argument, keep wasting your time instead of doing something productive with your life. Notice how your opinion is in the minority. I bet you think everyone else is wrong but you're the one whose got it right huh?

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-03-2008 at 11:43 AM..
 06-03-2008, 12:41 PM         #89
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cormega74 u are an idiot. That girl looks like shes anywhere from 18-21 years old. Its not even her body that gets me. Her face looks like that of a chick in college. If your a.ss didn't know that she was 13 u would have a.ssumed that she was at least 17. Like I said before let that b*tch catch an STD for pulling some dumb sh*t like that.

Its kind of funny that the judge or nobody on this thread noticed in the article that she picked that guy up (using reasoning I a.ssume that she drove a CAR to pick the guy up). Its illegal for someone less than 14 to be driving let alone without a learner's permit, the earliest she could get one is at age 14. I think that I could have done a better job at defending that guy than his lawyer.

Last edited by Zo1987; 06-03-2008 at 12:43 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #90
space
space
^^^
good point
 10 years ago '04        #91
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Zo1987 said:
cormega74 u are an idiot. That girl looks like shes anywhere from 18-21 years old. Its not even her body that gets me. Her face looks like that of a chick in college. If your a.ss didn't know that she was 13 u would have a.ssumed that she was at least 17. Like I said before let that b*tch catch an STD for pulling some dumb sh*t like that.

Its kind of funny that the judge or nobody on this thread noticed in the article that she picked that guy up (using reasoning I a.ssume that she drove a CAR to pick the guy up). Its illegal for someone less than 14 to be driving let alone without a learner's permit, the earliest she could get one is at age 14. I think that I could have done a better job at defending that guy than his lawyer.
Look at this fool trying to justify sleeping with thirteen year olds. So you are saying that based on a picture of her face you would have got suckered, the joke is you probably would have a conversation with a 13 year old and not even suss that you are speaking to a child. Let a man run up in your little sister and lets see if you are so quick to defend the dude.
 10 years ago '04        #92
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Way to avoid my entire post and still not post one relevant point. I'm on boxden gettin' paid right now. You're on boxden wasting your life away. That's the difference. And as far as the story. How do YOU know what was going through his mind? I'm sure you're one of those mufukahs at the carnival that will guess your age for $5 right? You can tell how old everyone is just by lookin' at 'em huh?

you're done fool. Until you want to make a single worth while argument, keep wasting your time instead of doing something productive with your life. Notice how your opinion is in the minority. I bet you think everyone else is wrong but you're the one whose got it right huh?
Because an opinion is in the minority has no reflection on its substance. You are 26, why would you even be around teenage girls? You are on boxden getting paid:applause: Well for me its leisure...
 10 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 cormega74 said:
Look at this fool trying to justify sleeping with thirteen year olds. So you are saying that based on a picture of her face you would have got suckered, the joke is you probably would have a conversation with a 13 year old and not even suss that you are speaking to a child. Let a man run up in your little sister and lets see if you are so quick to defend the dude.
obviously this bi*ch wasn't your typical sweet innocent 13yr old. This bi*ch made up a lie that she was 19 and divorced. And the fact that she drove to pick dude up proves she ain't your typical youngin'.

If a bi*ch came to pick you up in the whip would you doubt that she was 16? Especially if she was playin' the game as this bi*ch obviously does.

Again, once you are old enough to get into a bar you'll understand.

It's hard for you to understand when this girl is your peer. Of course you can recognize a woman, cuz any female that has graduated HS is a woman to you.

cormega74 said:
Because an opinion is in the minority has no reflection on its substance. You are 26, why would you even be around teenage girls? You are on boxden getting paid:applause: Well for me its leisure...
An opinion that is in the minority is already behind, because you have to prove everyone else wrong for you to be right. Right now, everyone else is proving you wrong.

Yea 26 at a bar. You think that's a typical place for teenagers to hang out? Naw. Do they sneak in? Yea. It ain't like kickin' it at the bowling alley like you and your homeboys. And yea I'm gettin' paid. It's called a job. Now go back to your summer vacation and do some of your summer reading.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-03-2008 at 01:02 PM..
 06-03-2008, 01:41 PM         #94
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
What does that say about your intelligence....
 10 years ago '04        #95
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
 Zo1987 said:
..fu*k that b*tch and her evil wh0ore producing parents...
HahaHAHahaaaaaaaaa
 06-03-2008, 01:49 PM         #96
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody get her myspace pics i really can't tell how young see look in that picture
 06-03-2008, 02:00 PM         #97
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt look at the pic and i dont care. for anyone who hasnt figured it out yet it really doesnt matter how old a person looks. you know dude probably had his doubts the whole time, just nobody thinks sh*t is going to happen to them. you pick up little wh0ores on myspace your lucky to get away with a year sentence, some of those diseases are life sentences. all in all the guy is just as dumb as the bi*ch only difference is hopefully he learns from it.
 10 years ago '07        #98
tony snow 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
and then women complain why there's a double standard, fu*king wh0ores man

respeck
 10 years ago '06        #99
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
off with her fu*king head
 10 years ago '04        #100
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Ni2 said:
i didnt look at the pic and i dont care. for anyone who hasnt figured it out yet it really doesnt matter how old a person looks. you know dude probably had his doubts the whole time, just nobody thinks sh*t is going to happen to them. you pick up little wh0ores on myspace your lucky to get away with a year sentence, some of those diseases are life sentences. all in all the guy is just as dumb as the bi*ch only difference is hopefully he learns from it.
:applause: well said that man!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy