NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2008, 08:47 AM         #61
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
now it says 16 years old. at least its on private now. i swear, that sh*t is fu*ked up though. i'm mad that the legal system doesnt see a pattern of abuse as she has had 2 men locked up over this bullsh*t. and she shows no remorse cus she keeps on lying and is probably still doing it.

is sending n*ggas to jail supposed to be funny?
just keeps dropping the age by a few years.
 06-03-2008, 08:55 AM         #62
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:

[pic - click to view]

GTFOH @ 19. Sorry, y'all but big t*tties does NOT = 19. Even in that picture, that girl looks every bit of 13...15 at the oldest.

They should lock her a.ss up though before she does it again.

Have to agree my best freind had them D's when she was 13. There has got to be a law against what she is doing too the guys are not the only one wrong here.
 10 years ago '06        #63
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
the age of consent is different in different states...in most states 16 and up can consent to s3x with anyone(legal)...but if them bi*ches wanna report you if you sh*t on them...they will...lmao be careful...damn thats fu*ked up, she should be punished as well...that law is so biased.

Last edited by pa_general; 06-03-2008 at 09:04 AM..
 06-03-2008, 09:05 AM         #64
vcharlemagne84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ĐöØρЗŘ said:
Wait, He didn't even hit, how does he go to prison?
he did admit to hittin' after a few conversations.
 06-03-2008, 09:07 AM         #65
vcharlemagne84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she should be facing some type of punishment as well or be put in some kind of counselling. thats a h*e in the making. sneaking out at 13 damn
 06-03-2008, 09:09 AM         #66
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya'll saying that she doesn't look 18, but she looks older than some people at my college. He may have had a moment where he thought, "She looks young", but i don't think it's farfetched to think she could 19. Plus the fact that he came to the father to talk about it(stupid) says he may have really been fooled.

She deserves some punishment. Put her in Juvi for a year, cuz this sh*t is getting ridiculous. Or lock up the parents. They obviously don't give a sh*t if they continue to let her stay out late and fu*k old men. The father prolly fu*king her too now.
 10 years ago '06        #67
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
She looks young as fukk to me.
 10 years ago '07        #68
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Ummm she 13... i'd beat the HELL out of her for : A. Havin a myspace B. thinkin she is grown and C FOR HAVIN A FUKIN MYSPACE!

He aint no betta but they both inda wrong...

Last edited by MissStush88; 06-03-2008 at 10:00 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #69
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,737 | Props total: 2555 2555
I cant believe the nonsense that I am reading, there is no excuse to have s3x with a child..people trying to blame the girl, shes a kid!!! Why would you even wanna have s3x with a 13 year old, no matter how she looks. There must be something wrong in your psyche..
 06-03-2008, 09:28 AM         #70
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not the having s3x thats being brought up tho, its the fact shes continually made fake claims on her myspace page and then met up with men.

shes hardly being molested is she? shes deliberately seeking s3x off older men, maybe for attention or something, either way its not healthy or right.
 10 years ago '04        #71
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
its not the having s3x thats being brought up tho, its the fact shes continually made fake claims on her myspace page and then met up with men.

shes hardly being molested is she? shes deliberately seeking s3x off older men, maybe for attention or something, either way its not healthy or right.
You can tell that you are in the presence of a child when they are in your face. No matter how old they say they are. If you decide to have s3x with her, then you should suffer the consequences.
 10 years ago '04        #72
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 daffysm said:
1)how does SHE pick him up? shes 13

2) how you not know a 13 yr old puss when you see one???

3)why would you give yourself up if she aint gonna say anything?

how do u know??what does a 13 year old pus*y look like?

sounds like this girls parents have no control over her at all.
 06-03-2008, 09:52 AM         #73
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"God Plz Help Me I Need You I'm Goin throgh So Much Shyt N I Can't Make It. Lord Plz f!ght My Battle. HELP ME, REMAKE ME, N RECREATE MY LYFE!!"

at her myspace

she will have two kids before the age of 18
 10 years ago '07        #74
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 stfdkd37 said:
my n*gga did u see herpic she look like she 18-29 hell even 20 them big a.ss t*tties no pun intended i don't fu*k with that what 13 year old u know look like that
U clearly havent seen the way these gurls look nowadays....
I had a girl in my class inda 6th grade with DD. Its gettin scary...
 06-03-2008, 10:03 AM         #75
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
You can tell that you are in the presence of a child when they are in your face. No matter how old they say they are. If you decide to have s3x with her, then you should suffer the consequences.
read the post

its got nothing 2 do with his decision 2 have s3x with her, the point is she keeps doing it and will probably (if some1 misses this story) do it again, like some1 said shes still got her profile up. and now shes apparently 16.

the bi*ch needs 2 be taught a fu*king lesson, and not literaly a "fu*king" lesson, shes had plenty of those already.
 10 years ago '04        #76
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 cormega74 said:
You're retarded man. Yea there's some fu*ked up people in this world, but the majority of people wouldn't have s3x w/ a 13 yr old if they knew she was 13. I mean sh*t I ran into this chick at the bar. I thought she was 26+ and she was only 18. :wtf:

You're sayin' dude deserves this and that. I'd like to see you drunk with a chick who's gettin' you all ready to fu*k, tells you she's 19 and then you go to jail screamin' "I DIDN'T KNOW!!!"

It's easy for you to sit back and judge other people, but dude didn't deserve this. Plus she did it before and dude got 5 years. I mean c'mon. My homeboy shot an undercover cop and got 2yrs work release.
 10 years ago '06        #77
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
fu*ked up hoes are send offs.
 10 years ago '04        #78
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're retarded man. Yea there's some fu*ked up people in this world, but the majority of people wouldn't have s3x w/ a 13 yr old if they knew she was 13. I mean sh*t I ran into this chick at the bar. I thought she was 26+ and she was only 18. :wtf:

You're sayin' dude deserves this and that. I'd like to see you drunk with a chick who's gettin' you all ready to fu*k, tells you she's 19 and then you go to jail screamin' "I DIDN'T KNOW!!!"

It's easy for you to sit back and judge other people, but dude didn't deserve this. Plus she did it before and dude got 5 years. I mean c'mon. My homeboy shot an undercover cop and got 2yrs work release.
What does that say about your intelligence....
 10 years ago '04        #79
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Believe me it aint gonna happen to me, because I know what a woman looks like. You wanna play around with borderline girls then thats on you. You can plead ignorance/drunkeness all you like, it aint washing. Just dont mess with 13 year old girls!!
 10 years ago '04        #80
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 cormega74 said:
What does that say about your intelligence....
The fact that you claim to know anything about my intelligence based off of a few posts from an online forum proves you couldn't think of anything better to say cuz you know it happens.

cormega74 said:
Believe me it aint gonna happen to me, because I know what a woman looks like. You wanna play around with borderline girls then thats on you. You can plead ignorance/drunkeness all you like, it aint washing. Just dont mess with 13 year old girls!!
Well I'd hope you know what a woman looks like. But let me tell you this. When you're old enough to get into a bar, you'll probably find out, that there are these things called fake id's. And young girls use them to get into places they shouldn't be.

LOL at you tryin' to tell me about women. I'm 26 graduated from college w/ a career. Please please tell me about women. I really need some pointers.

fu*k outa here man. You just mad cuz you made a stupid fu*king post.

besides you missed my entire fu*king point. Again, for all the slow kids in the class:

you said dude should be punnished cuz he knew what he was doing. I said, w/ the exception of a couple fu*ked up people in this world, no one would intentionally fu*k a 13yr old. He obviously believed the lie she told not only him, but others as well.

So your pre teen sympathizing a.ss can kick rocks.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-03-2008 at 10:45 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy