most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2008, 05:07 PM         #21
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think in cases like this both the guy and the girl should be punished...
 06-02-2008, 05:16 PM         #22
BlackSaiyan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not saying dudes aren't guilty for not being more careful since these young chicks tend to lie all the time, but this is a perfect example of why I think there should be some type of punishment in place for the girls as some type of deterrent. They can get a dude locked up and then go right back out to lie and get more locked up, and then.... and then.... til she is finally legal. I don't fu*k with any chicks under 21 (where there's been exceptions at times) anyway so shorty has to have some type of ID. I just have to be careful at these clubs that let that sh*t slide after I ran into a 17yr old up in the joint. Being liquored up and coming across a phat azz and cute smile had a n*gga singing BBD ***don't trust a big butt and a smile***.

Talk about a good way to fu*k somebody and avoid having to deal with drama or pressure from a relationship later. I wish I could get some of the crazy bi*ches I met locked up after I beat.
 10 years ago '04        #23
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559

Damn, this sh*t just like my post in the L thread....

TOO MUCH LIKE IT... :wow:
 10 years ago '05        #24
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9818 9818
first off this story is fu*ked up in more ways than one. secondly something is kind of fishy there when they say that this the second dude she has gotten put in the bing. man this little broads family is working close with Dateline or something
 10 years ago '06        #25
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25722 25722
 Effit said:
Hang this dumb bi*ch, and this stupid fu*ker for tnot reckognizing a 13 year old! She's not even close to 18!

my n*gga did u see herpic she look like she 18-29 hell even 20 them big a.ss t*tties no pun intended i don't fu*k with that what 13 year old u know look like that
 10 years ago '04        #26
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
As fu*ked up as it is from one standpoint that he was lied to, and now faces these consequences, he should only be given the lightest sentence possible, not let off the hook completely, because that opens the door for people to claim ignorance in circumstances where they were willfully ignorant or just lying about being ignorant.
 10 years ago '07        #27
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
fu*ked up. He shouldnt get jail time. She hustled him. Take the internet from that lil girl and the article writer sucks
 06-02-2008, 06:11 PM         #28
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a bi*ch
 06-02-2008, 06:21 PM         #29
EricD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...I swear, just why is myspace so freaking popular these days...
 10 years ago '06        #30
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25722 25722
kick her a.ss c-bass
 10 years ago '06        #31
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 ĐŲōρЗŘ said:
Wait, He didn't even hit, how does he go to prison?

YEAH IT SAID THEY DID IT ONCE
 06-02-2008, 06:51 PM         #32
qstr8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bazzzzz said:
n*ggas think im joking when I say I check ID.
Aint no bi*ch worth my freedom.
I ain't upgraded to checkin i.d's yet but that sh*t in da works. all the sh*t females worldwide been doin lately got a n*gga str8 desert d*ckin straight up. All da pus*y dat get thrown at me, dez bi*ches swear a n*gga sweet as fruity pebbles.
 06-02-2008, 06:53 PM         #33
qstr8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...I...DON'T...GIVE...2...fu*kS!
 10 years ago '08        #34
daluckychild 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 229 229
Imma start checking birth cirtificates :banghead: Thats a mistake you only make once
 10 years ago '04        #35
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
This is the 2nd time a guy going to jail because she pretended to be older.It's obvious she is out there looking for these older guys. The dad even admitted his daughter stays out late and doesn't come home. I think the girl needs to get some type of punishment.
 10 years ago '04        #36
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
fu*k that... this lil' bi*ch family cant control her and she just 13?
 10 years ago '04        #37
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 Killamike504 said:
ORANGE COUNTy, Fla. -- A 13-year-old girl's s3xual shenanigans have put a second man behind bars. Morris Williams, 22, told the judge he thought the girl was 18-years-old, but he found out Tuesday that ignorance is not a defense.

"One of the reasons for the law is the fact that minors have poor judgment," said Jerry Dean, the girl's father.

Dean's family admits Alisha still stays out late and has yet to delete her misleading MySpace page.

Williams will serve six years probation with the first year in jail. The other five years he will have to wear an ankle monitor. His attorney says he will come back to court to ask again for a shorter sentence.

source & pic of the girl:
wtf?!??!

MY MAN GOT ROBBED!!! AWW HELL NAW!!!
Ignorance?!?! THE bi*ch DO LOOK 20'ISH!!!! LETS SEE THE ARTICLE WRITER MEET A CHICK HE THINK IS 23 AND IS REALLY 15!!!

*Takes deep breath*

All I'm saying, some of these stupid a.ss little hoes got evil ways about them and in the end won't feel any consequence of having a innocent guy locked up unless they feel any guilt or remorse (pfft.. yea right). If she doesn't get punished then why not her ignorant father who obviously doesn't care. Dumbass will be a grand dad before his girl celebrates her sweet 16 (unless she already gotten 5 abortions and will grow old to be a sterile bi*ch who'll be best utilized as a cumslut until she becomes unattractive in her 40's & resort to being a crack wh0ore )

...ok I'm done ranting
 06-02-2008, 08:11 PM         #38
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a fu*kin' wh0ore. The parents should be thrown in jail for not monitoring her actions. This is the second time and they still let her go online without being supervised?

That's why most wh0ores have myspace pages these days, they know some loser will give them the attention they want.
 06-02-2008, 08:16 PM         #39
danpatton420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think fu*k THE GOD DAMN MOTHER fu*kING f*g**t a.ss LAW. FUUUUCCKKKK!!!!!
 06-02-2008, 09:09 PM         #40
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some bi*ches on myspace are fu*king hoooos n sh*t but its not worth going to jail for when there are much older bi*ches that fu*k too

i had a homie that was with this bi*ch that was 16 or 17 or something, he was like 20, and he would buy her all kinda sh*t like a dumbass, and then when he stopped, she just reported him to the cops n he went to jail for like a year....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy