Jun 2 - Man Sentenced To Prison After Girl's MySpace Page Lies About Age

most viewed right now
 151
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 124
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
5966 pageviews
119 comments


Killamike504 
space
avatar space
space
$816 | Props total: 276 276
Jun 2 - Man Sentenced To Prison After Girl's MySpace Page Lies About Age
 

 
ORANGE COUNTy, Fla. -- A 13-year-old girl's s3xual shenanigans have put a second man behind bars. Morris Williams, 22, told the judge he thought the girl was 18-years-old, but he found out Tuesday that ignorance is not a defense.

Morris Williams' mother wailed as he went off to jail. The judge asked for media not to show 13-year-old Alisha Dean's face in court, but her pictures are all over her MySpace page and they portray a s3xy, 19-year-old divorced woman.

"She told me she had just turned 18," Williams said.

Williams said Dean picked him up on the street and after a few conversations they had s3x. When he heard she was not 18, he went to her father.

"He was like 'well, she's 13,'" Williams said of a conversation with Dean's father.

Williams said he never did it again, but Dean has done it before with 24-year-old Darwin Mills. Mills was sentenced to five years in prison.

Dean's father wanted Williams to join Mills there.

"One of the reasons for the law is the fact that minors have poor judgment," said Jerry Dean, the girl's father.

Williams' father believes the jail sentence sends the wrong message to Alisha.

"I guess we just sit back and count how many after this," Henry Smith asked after his step-son was sentenced to jail.

Dean's family admits Alisha still stays out late and has yet to delete her misleading MySpace page.

Williams will serve six years probation with the first year in jail. The other five years he will have to wear an ankle monitor. His attorney says he will come back to court to ask again for a shorter sentence.

source & pic of the girl:
[pic - click to view]

 http://www.wftv.com/news/ .. 47/detail.html


Last edited by Killamike504; 06-02-2008 at 03:54 PM..

119 comments for "Jun 2 - Man Sentenced To Prison After Girl's MySpace Page Lies About Age"

 10 years ago '07        #2
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
This a good example of when the law fails.
 10 years ago '07        #3
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
fu*king jail bait skanky little bi*ch...
 06-02-2008, 03:52 PM         #4
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, He didn't even hit, how does he go to prison?
 10 years ago '04        #5
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
Myspace is either k!lling folks or getting them locked up lol....people need to leave that sh*t alone...
 10 years ago '06        #6
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
That's not his fault.

It's not even ignorance.

The courts have got it wrong there, sorry.

 10 years ago '06        #7
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
thats fu*k up
 10 years ago '08        #8
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 Killamike504 said:
ORANGE COUNTy, Fla. -- A 13-year-old girl's s3xual shenanigans have put a second man behind bars. Morris Williams, 22, told the judge he thought the girl was 18-years-old, but he found out Tuesday that ignorance is not a defense.

Morris Williams' mother wailed as he went off to jail. The judge asked for media not to show 13-year-old Alisha Dean's face in court, but her pictures are all over her MySpace page and they portray a s3xy, 19-year-old divorced woman.

"She told me she had just turned 18," Williams said.

Williams said Dean picked him up on the street and after a few conversations they had s3x. When he heard she was not 18, he went to her father.

"He was like 'well, she's 13,'" Williams said of a conversation with Dean's father.

Williams said he never did it again, but Dean has done it before with 24-year-old Darwin Mills. Mills was sentenced to five years in prison.

Dean's father wanted Williams to join Mills there.

"One of the reasons for the law is the fact that minors have poor judgment," said Jerry Dean, the girl's father.

Williams' father believes the jail sentence sends the wrong message to Alisha.

"I guess we just sit back and count how many after this," Henry Smith asked after his step-son was sentenced to jail.

Dean's family admits Alisha still stays out late and has yet to delete her misleading MySpace page.

Williams will serve six years probation with the first year in jail. The other five years he will have to wear an ankle monitor. His attorney says he will come back to court to ask again for a shorter sentence.

source & pic of the girl:
Hang this dumb bi*ch, and this stupid fu*ker for tnot reckognizing a 13 year old! She's not even close to 18!
 06-02-2008, 04:01 PM         #9
stepyourgameup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After 2 in a row, they should send her "father" to prison.
 10 years ago '04        #10
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
This reminds me of girls who get into clubs (who are only 16), get fu*ked by some older guy (25), and then dude gets in trouble for fu*king with a minor.. If she came from the club, he's a.ssuming she's 21+.. Shouldn't the clubs be liable?

This sh*t is getting out of hand..

This girl should be sent off to boarding school, and these guys should be free.

 stepyourgameup said:
After 2 in a row, they should send her "father" to prison.
I agree to that! :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #11
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
1)how does SHE pick him up? shes 13

2) how you not know a 13 yr old puss when you see one???

3)why would you give yourself up if she aint gonna say anything?

 10 years ago '04        #12
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
I hope that bi*ch walks down the street and falls and cracks her grill right on the sidewalk. Breakin her nose and chippin teath and all that. I'm talkin' 25 stitch scar right across her big a.ss forhead.Then she has to live with a fu*ked up mug for the rest of her life. She ain't even that cute to begin with.

Hope that bi*ch is lonely forever. stupid bi*ches man I swear


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-02-2008 at 04:16 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #13
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
stupid fu*king wh0ore
 06-02-2008, 04:36 PM         #14
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*kin bullsh*t, i would f!ght that case forever, she is the one who should go to jail. hows he goin to jail for talking s3xual to a presumable 19 year old divorced woman....thats not right
 06-02-2008, 04:38 PM         #15
DropDownInc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
Hang this dumb bi*ch, and this stupid fu*ker for tnot reckognizing a 13 year old! She's not even close to 18!
that pick doesn't look like she 13, id say 16-19
 10 years ago '07        #16
PLAN_B 
space
avatar space
space
$848 | Props total: 23 23
wow.. i believe that this is entirely her fault
 10 years ago '07        #17
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
so whats the guy supposed to do...ask for a birth certificate?
this is s prime example of how fu*ked up the system is...
 10 years ago '04        #18
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
n*ggas think im joking when I say I check ID.
Aint no bi*ch worth my freedom.
 06-02-2008, 04:53 PM         #19
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prime example of hoesss lyinggg, if a bi*ch tells me she 18 and then turns out to be 13, she needs to be locked up for lying. I bet you if a dude this to women, he would be in jail and hte women would be free. Fuk the law :finger:
 10 years ago '04        #20
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 998 998
Who the fu*k was his lawyer ...... Seriously
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy