Jun 2 - 30 Upcoming Movie Sequels You Didn't Know About

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
AndrewTHEgreaT 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 1688 1688
 GhostNinja said:
@ scary movie 5.... why are pple still watchin that sh*t?
i stopped watchin after the first two cause when they sold the rights and gave it to white people that sh*t got a.ss
 10 years ago '06        #42
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
interesting
 06-02-2008, 08:33 PM         #43
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The rumor on Crank 2 is the movie picks up where the first one ended, they said that n*gga just gets the fu*k up off the ground and keeps going. I'd laugh my a.ss off if they did that sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #44
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11469 11469
transporter 3 yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #45
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2750 2750
How can they make Crank 2 with Jason again...n*gga fell 2 miles from the sky..But I knew they would once I saw his eye blink. at the end..Pretty fake but I like his movies
 10 years ago '04        #46
ice pop 
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 0 0
 GhostNinja said:
@ scary movie 5.... why are pple still watchin that sh*t?

because kids can go see it since it became a pg-13 franchise, so thats where they make there money, same way action movies appeal to men and love stories apply to women, everything has to appeal to someone except maybe gigli, but i agree all these scary movies, meet the spartans, super hero movies need to stop being made they are god awful and being thrown together cheap and cashing in on stupid kids.
 06-02-2008, 10:23 PM         #47
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is friday ??????????
 10 years ago '04        #48
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4310 4310
Let me clear some of this sh*t up...

I Am Legend 2: All Warner Bros. did was option the property from the author in case someone comes up with an idea for a sequel.

I, Robot 2: Same deal as I Am Legend. Fox optioned the property and keeps it in development. Supposedly someone wrote the sequel this past January, but it was likely sh*t since we still haven't heard anymore news about it.

Ace Ventura 3: This is about a little kid Ace Ventura anyways so who cares.

The Brazilian Job: Charlize Theron was doing publicity work in March this year and said the movie is definitely not happening.

War of the Worlds 2: This isn't a real sequel to the Tom Cruise movie. Anyone can make a War of the Worlds movie because its copyright expired.

Scary movie 5: Last I heard this was in development hell.

Capone Rising: This is also in development hell.

Jurassic Park 4: This is also in development hell. But if it happens it's not going to be until 2010.

Beverly Hills Cop 4: I'll believe it when they're actually filming it. Eddie's been wanting to make this sh*t for years.

Overall this dude doesn't know sh*t about sh*t.
 06-02-2008, 10:38 PM         #49
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another Toy Story and more Statham Movies?

The Cos approves.
 10 years ago '07        #50
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Ace Ventura 3: No Jim Carrey though, and no chance of it seeing the inside of a cinema. Head to Blockbuster later in the year if you want to catch it.

Shiiit. Head to itsbx a day and a half before its national release...
But back to the article, I am looking forward to Super Troopers 2.
 10 years ago '06        #51
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 JFamis said:
Let me clear some of this sh*t up...

I Am Legend 2: All Warner Bros. did was option the property from the author in case someone comes up with an idea for a sequel.
Suposingly Will's character didn't die (Which I don't see how when his lab exploded) unless they do some creative reshooting and he escapes into the crawl space he pushed the girl into...

I, Robot 2: Same deal as I Am Legend. Fox optioned the property and keeps it in development. Supposedly someone wrote the sequel this past January, but it was likely sh*t since we still haven't heard anymore news about it.
From what I heard this was in Pre-production, and the story had to deal with the aftermath of the main computer's destruction and the attemps to rebuild a new one but as a back up plan the Virus was transmited to the cyborgs so they start bugging out etc...

Ace Ventura 3: This is about a little kid Ace Ventura anyways so who cares.
Flashbacks with creative editing Jim suposingly makes a kid with one of the chicks and disappears into the great unknown... So his Bastard son takes on the mantel of idiotcy...

The Brazilian Job: Charlize Theron was doing publicity work in March this year and said the movie is definitely not happening.
Seen in a recent Interview that Mark said it was green lit so maybe she backed out of the project.

War of the Worlds 2: This isn't a real sequel to the Tom Cruise movie. Anyone can make a War of the Worlds movie because its copyright expired.
DVD flop

Scary movie 5: Last I heard this was in development hell.
If the parrot ain't back for five I give up on this sh*t... the parrot made SM2

Capone Rising
: This is also in development hell.

Jurassic Park 4: This is also in development hell. But if it happens it's not going to be until 2010.
I can't see how their going to do this movie, they wrote them selves into a corner with JP3 seeing as they wote half the movie on the fly...

Beverly Hills Cop 4: I'll believe it when they're actually filming it. Eddie's been wanting to make this sh*t for years.
Eddie also wanted to do Doctor Dolittle 4 (Which is in production, which im suprised wasn't mentioned) as well as wanting to do a sequel to Pluto Nash...

Overall this dude doesn't know sh*t about sh*t.
LoL, He also didn't list Ghostbusters 3 (Which is being re-writen), Basicly the Original Ghostbusters sell the franchise rights and Ghostbuster teams pop up all over the world to f!ght ghost, but when the Devil emerges and sends Manhattan to Hell (By actually sending the City to the Underworld) the Fanchise teams fail to combat the devil leaving the Original Ghostbusters to suit up to save the city once again...
Rick Morranis isn't linked to the project and Bill Murray/Sigourney Weaver Opped to appear in the movie for only an hour's time, also to involve Peter Venkman's death/or serious Injury.

The rumored Star Wars tri-sequels (set 25 years after) the Return Of The Jedi, involving the children of Han Solo and Leia.

Fantastic Four 3. (Rumored to be set around the birth of Ben Richards with the intro of the Black Panther).

Origin Of Magneto (The back store of Eric Magnus), An X-Men Prequel.

Indana Jones 5 Harrison Ford signed to do two movies with Indy 4 being the first.

Also I didn't see Fast and the Furious 4 listed. (but we mostly know about that clusterfu*k waiting to happen)

Demolition Man 2 and Judge Dredd 2 Which Sylvester Stallone accuired the rights to do sequels last year.

There's a few others I know of I gotta find the info...

Last edited by John_Dillinga; 06-03-2008 at 12:36 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #52
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
 John_Dillinga said:
If the parrot ain't back for five I give up on this sh*t... the parrot made SM2
Nah, I like the dude in the wheelchair

Last edited by kat717; 06-03-2008 at 01:27 AM..
 06-03-2008, 01:34 AM         #53
ReFtheMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My friend was telling me about crank 2 a couple weeks ago to...

And what the flip, punisher is one of my favorite movies, why would they remake it

Last edited by ReFtheMC; 06-03-2008 at 01:37 AM..
 06-03-2008, 01:58 AM         #54
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mjh=escobar said:

Punisher: War Zone: Ray Stevenson becomes the third person to play The Punisher on screen. You’ll be able to find out how he did on 12th September this year.
Is going to be awesome...

Pullo >>>
 10 years ago '06        #55
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 1169 1169
The only sequel i look forward to seein...

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 06-03-2008 at 02:19 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #56
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4310 4310
 John_Dillinga said:
Seen in a recent Interview that Mark said it was green lit so maybe she backed out of the project.
It sounds like it's not being made period from this video right here.

...Also, I don't know where they expect Will Smith to fit all those sequels in his schedule unless he decides to only produce these movies and not star. But in once he wraps Seven Pounds he's looking to do these projects next:

The Last Pharoah
Sisters of Mercy
Trial of the Chicago 7 (If this gets going I would bet this will be his next project because Will wants that Oscar bad).
Sisters of Mercy
My Wife Hates Your Wife
Cooked (This will probably be what he follows up Seven Pounds with if Chicago 7 doesn't get going).

It Takes A Thief
Greenbacks
 10 years ago '06        #57
Eckogreen 2 heat pts
space
space
$415 | Props total: 126 126
dont forget about transformers 2
 10 years ago '04        #58
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
they are really just reaching on all of these.

i can think of so many tv show movies that would work better than half a.ssed sequels
 10 years ago '05        #59
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 2208 2208
This is why im bout to not be watchin movies anymore, and use that time to do something constructive. Thats mad gay if they just gonna fu*k up movies with crap a.ss sequels.
 06-04-2008, 07:31 AM         #60
EricD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ace Ventura 3: No Jim Carrey though, and no chance of it seeing the inside of a cinema. Head to Blockbuster later in the year if you want to catch it.

:finger: that sh*t. Jim Carrey was the god of that movie....

I'm surprised they haven't thought of a Incredibles 2 or a finding nemo 2
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy