Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2008, 09:57 PM         #21
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^i'm dying...jus like he ate T.I. up? or maybe how he ate Slim Thug up? n*gga like 0-2...rap beef just isn't his thing

Last edited by mfloyd86; 06-01-2008 at 09:58 PM..
 06-01-2008, 10:00 PM         #22
Twitcho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flip is BUTT
 10 years ago '07        #23
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Point da Champ said:
Call me crazy but Lil Flip is Garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youre crazy... i agree flip fell off but underground legend is still my sh*t...
 10 years ago '05        #24
abdullah 
space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 284 284
weak
 06-01-2008, 10:27 PM         #25
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mfloyd86 said:
^^^i'm dying...jus like he ate T.I. up? or maybe how he ate Slim Thug up? n*gga like 0-2...rap beef just isn't his thing
T.I. ate flip up? hell nah and slim thug?...

*i can't stop laughing*
 06-01-2008, 10:28 PM         #26
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess i missed it because i didnt hear nothing bout wayne...did they change the song on that page or what?
 06-01-2008, 10:41 PM         #27
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
i guess i missed it because i didnt hear nothing bout wayne...did they change the song on that page or what?
i mean i could be reaching...

"da next rapper i see wearing skin tight jeans"...."i'm a g so u never see me kissing a man"..."u see these wack mcs in they colorful hoodies"

nah...i dont think i'm reaching

realtalk said:
T.I. ate flip up? hell nah and slim thug?...

*i can't stop laughing*
do i seriously need to take u back to 2004?
 06-01-2008, 10:52 PM         #28
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mfloyd86 said:
i mean i could be reaching...

"da next rapper i see wearing skin tight jeans"...."i'm a g so u never see me kissing a man"..."u see these wack mcs in they colorful hoodies"

nah...i dont think i'm reaching
oh ok i heard it now

"fu*k lil wayne, flip aint the dude to put him in his place but fu*k him anyway, always soundin like hes cryin when he rhymes get the fu*k outta here"

:applause::applause::applause:
 06-01-2008, 10:52 PM         #29
Italy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not a diss...lol this is old........flip gave wayne a shot out on his myspace today and told everyone to cop carter 3...

nikkas be reachin
 06-01-2008, 11:10 PM         #30
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
its not a diss...lol this is old........flip gave wayne a shot out on his myspace today and told everyone to cop carter 3...

nikkas be reachin
sorry if its old...i never heard da sh*t b4 along with 20 other ppl that posted in this thread...but its no denying it was a wayne diss son

Italy said:
lol wtf u talking about ? Stop hating, stop crying..step out the house and away from the computer and do something with your life...
^^im dying at this n*gga leaving this comment after giving me hate...my Morehouse education>>Your life

lol at u saying i'm hating and crying...i was just presenting the info bruh...

check my join date and check yours....u have more posts than me and i been here a whole year longer than u...most of the time i'm on boxden from my treo...fall da fu*k back
 06-01-2008, 11:18 PM         #31
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
lol he chased tips punk a.ss out of houston...we know that much.....TI may have got him on wax....but we all know tip was fake.......scared him enough for him to go running to J price afterwards crying for peace....

you trying homie but learn facts...

and slim thug? lol nikka learn what you talkin bout first....Slim Thug never dissed back...he got at Sqad Up.....but never flip....thats a face...regardless of what backpackers thing ask your favorite rapper...regardless flip has they respect.....Flips work and grind never stop...check the amount of mixtapes.....still....and that was DJ screws right hand on man on top of that....nobody goin against him here....

lol want more?
ask paul wall....never responded....

sh*t ask scarface....he wasnt punked but he came out and said after that convo over the phone with tip drill...he didnt know ti was recorded him...and he took back everything he said.....that was due to a call from J. Prince...

that again is a fact...look it up....

nikkas just dont know

[pic - click to view]

06-01-2008, 11:34 PM         #32
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok...i actually read your essay...jus so u won't think that im ignorant to the subject

lemme jus say that i was speaking on t.i. vs flip on wax...where t.i. demolished him into what he is today...n*gga made a classic mixtape sonning this n*gga (Down Wit Da King)

t.i. and flip both got their a.ss beat in houston lol...we all know t.i. is a fake...but we all know flip is fake also(word to Scarface)

slim thug never mentioned flip?

paul wall?

question...if scarface didnt know he was being recorded...wouldnt dat make his statements to t.i. more valid than a forced retraction?

idk maybe i'm jus trippin

Last edited by mfloyd86; 06-01-2008 at 11:38 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #33
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
not a diss c*ntface, quit gassin wayneheads, u know how they get
 06-02-2008, 12:12 AM         #34
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like Jay-z Said About The Lil Wayne Diss He Just Toss A Net Whoever Get Caught In It Thats It I Think Flip Just Did The Same Thing We Could Have Made The a.ssumption That He Speakin On Dipset Too Why Only Lil Wayne
 10 years ago '06        #35
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 mfloyd86 said:

Same thing I'm thinking. This n*gga is like the Glass Joe of Rap Beefs Do Flip still hang around them Squad Up n*ggas. maybe that has something to do with it Ol Salty a.ss n*ggas...
 10 years ago '06        #36
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
 mfloyd86 said:
Pimp C gonna come back b4 flip does
, but
 10 years ago '06        #37
Deesmitty04 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 1 1
LOL @ FLIP thats all i gotta say but aye who is that in ya avy?^^^^^
 10 years ago '04        #38
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
this n*gga got knocked out the game by tip and thugga how in the hell he think he gonna mess with weezy? he need to go after someone on his level like shawty lo or gille da kid
 06-02-2008, 03:01 AM         #39
Italy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mfloyd86 said:

check my join date and check yours....u have more posts than me and i been here a whole year longer than u...most of the time i'm on boxden from my treo...fall da fu*k back
lol so what you want a cookie? lol congrats you been on the computer longer than anyone....step away and outside into the real world....maybe find you a job or something better to do with your time...
 06-02-2008, 03:23 AM         #40
Italy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mfloyd86 said:
ok...i actually read your essay...jus so u won't think that im ignorant to the subject

lemme jus say that i was speaking on t.i. vs flip on wax...where t.i. demolished him into what he is today...n*gga made a classic mixtape sonning this n*gga (Down Wit Da King)

t.i. and flip both got their a.ss beat in houston lol...we all know t.i. is a fake...but we all know flip is fake also(word to Scarface)

slim thug never mentioned flip?

paul wall?

question...if scarface didnt know he was being recorded...wouldnt dat make his statements to t.i. more valid than a forced retraction?

idk maybe i'm jus trippin

admitted tip got him on wax...lol i said that....but real street nikkas gonna respect real street.....and everyone knows TI went runnin out of cloverland like a bi*ch....look it up....

First off you in ATL...how you know what happened in Houston?
lol every witness there tells you the same story except tip and a few atl DJs....what u expect from them?
watch this video....they the nikkas that brought TI into houston to begin with....and they aint got no reason to lie.....the actually beefin with lil flip themselves.....flip got his a.ss whipped lol the fu*k you talkin about? where di you hear this again? atlanta radio?

lol nikkas said they either wanted them to talk it out or handle it like men when fist.....they brought tip to houston...i guess he didnt expect flip show....Many different reports sayin the same....Flip jumped out tank top and all ready to throw down....TI was pretty much shaking in his shoes.....tried talking it out but flip wasnt hearin it......nikka talked all that sh*t on wax...thats what flip meant on that track, "what happened to the tough talk"....TI was trying to talk his way out.....but it wasnt like that.......Flip was ready my nikka.....lol but i guess he the type aint gonna f!ght someone who wont f!ght back...swung once and that was it....TI scary like a bi*ch..lol then one of Flips boys....Black Al Capone hit that nikka once....TIP and his whole crew took off running and never returned back....thats facts...wasnt a few days later the beef was squashed.....J Prince of Rap a lot called flip to end it all......J price is like the godfather in Texas.....everyone respects him.....lol you think prince did that all on his own? lol u know scary a.ss ti called him about it...

and what i said about face is true..look thats sh*t up.....i might just do it for you...thats fact......i think i remember Z-ro having something to do with that too....Z-ro and Flip are close......not that he punked face but they had a talk...

As far as Slim Thug...i'm not just talking sh*t....i come real....and honestly i really didnt know he responded...like i said i'm real...you was right on that much real talk...

i think people got it twisted lol flip far from my favorite rapper....he wack as hell i know this....but nikka do get alot of respect just for his work ethic and grind....he never stops...since before he made it...mixtape after mixtape since back in the day.....he gets alot of respect in Houston....on side of that he was DJ Screws right hand man......

he may be one of the wackest...i never denied that.....

in the last 5 years only thing he dropped worth listening to was the album with Young Noble of the outlaws......and maybe even the mixtape with z-ro
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy