Madden 09 Player and Team Ratings

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #141
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Cowboys are rated higher because theyre a team filled with better players + you add Zach Thomas and Pacman Jones to that team (Pacman not even in the game yet BTW, Cowboys might move ahead the Colts/Chargers in ratings for Madden ..... Vegas = true measurement of how great teams are expected to be with the odds

how are the Cowboys +800 something and the Giants +2200 something to win the SB if the Giants are a better team, Vegas doesnt hand out $ like that, when a team has TRIPLE the plus odds to win that means the Cowboys are expected to be heads and shoulders above the Giants this year

When you break down teams the ONLY spots the Giants proly have an advantage are probably RB cause of depth and obviously DLine.... Offensive Line is about the same but everything else is Cowboys > Giants

pass threats, LB core, corners, safeties, QB

Last edited by eLLz; 06-04-2008 at 08:27 AM..
 06-04-2008, 09:11 AM         #142
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
giants fans are f*g**ts....the new york giant babies are the biggest fluke playoff team in the history of sports so go have fun watchin eli flop again this season

Cowboys>Giants
so cynical

imma let you get away with that since i know that's what helps you sleep at night.

*pops in road to the superbowl dvd*
 06-04-2008, 09:39 AM         #143
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Cowboys are rated higher because theyre a team filled with better players + you add Zach Thomas and Pacman Jones to that team (Pacman not even in the game yet BTW, Cowboys might move ahead the Colts/Chargers in ratings for Madden ..... Vegas = true measurement of how great teams are expected to be with the odds

how are the Cowboys +800 something and the Giants +2200 something to win the SB if the Giants are a better team, Vegas doesnt hand out $ like that, when a team has TRIPLE the plus odds to win that means the Cowboys are expected to be heads and shoulders above the Giants this year

When you break down teams the ONLY spots the Giants proly have an advantage are probably RB cause of depth and obviously DLine.... Offensive Line is about the same but everything else is Cowboys > Giants

pass threats, LB core, corners, safeties, QB

Sh*t, I'd give us the OLine advantage too.
 10 years ago '04        #144
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 U.G.K. said:
Whos Asante SamuelS? never heard of him retard
he hang out with the fictional Joe BuddenS
 10 years ago '08        #145
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 StateZFinest said:
so cynical

imma let you get away with that since i know that's what helps you sleep at night.

*pops in road to the superbowl dvd*
for real, i watch that dvd everyday before bed

my favorite part is when RW McQuarters intercepts that choke artist Romo the Homo to seal the game, and the look on all the salty cowboys personel's face, especially Jerry Jones

:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '07        #146
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 El Fuerte said:
for real, i watch that dvd everyday before bed

my favorite part is when RW McQuarters intercepts that choke artist Romo the Homo to seal the game, and the look on all the salty cowboys personel's face, especially Jerry Jones

:applause::applause:
i love readin old comments by giants fans seein them bashin eli and tom coughlin..but now all yall do is LOLERZ ELI IS SO FRIGGIN GOOD AND OMG TOM COUGHLIN>LANDRY LOL

giants fans are the worst...yall hate someone one game, then love him the next

lets see some other dumb last decade sh*t...cowboys as a franchise and team though> giants
 10 years ago '08        #147
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 MythMade said:
i love readin old comments by giants fans seein them bashin eli and tom coughlin..but now all yall do is LOLERZ ELI IS SO FRIGGIN GOOD AND OMG TOM COUGHLIN>LANDRY LOL

giants fans are the worst...yall hate someone one game, then love him the next

lets see some other dumb last decade sh*t...cowboys as a franchise and team though> giants
AHAHAHA U MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
 10 years ago '04        #148
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Man they won 18 games, they don't deserve that high of a rating?? Come on now.
What happen to ratings bein based off players? :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #149
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
 MythMade said:
worst comeback in the history

superbowls are superbowls.......no matter when they are won they are still won...who cares when I saw em...they happened no matter what

and the giants were formed in 1923 and the cowboys in 1960....giants only had to win 2 superbowls in those 37 years to be tied with the cowboys in sb rings...but they didnt and they arent....have fun watchin eli fall back into his 2 picks and 2 td's a game when the new york media and f*g**t fans bash him again until he has one decent game and then yall are all on his nuts again...

eat a d*ck giants fan...giants aint got nothin on the cowboys
Only one problem the Superbowl wasn't created until 1967...and the Giants won four Championships in the Pre-Superbowl era...so in total they have 7 championships...

Last edited by iCON216; 06-04-2008 at 06:22 PM..
 06-05-2008, 03:03 AM         #150
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
What happen to ratings bein based off players? :rolleyes:
That's still true, but my point is that they had an All-Madden type team smashing damn near every team they played. Anyone who doesn't think they deserve that rating is obviously biased towards their own team.
 10 years ago '04        #151
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 texasplayboy_23 said:
That's still true, but my point is that they had an All-Madden type team smashing damn near every team they played. Anyone who doesn't think they deserve that rating is obviously biased towards their own team.
They were only smashin teams in the first half of the season
 06-05-2008, 08:14 AM         #152
Yung YaYo DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos 84

ehh i can deal with it..
 10 years ago '06        #153
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 442 442
the cowboys are the best team in the league and i think its time we all pay homage to their greatness... really.. they won 5 superbowls guys...5!! can you believe it?!?... wow!!! they aint won a playoff game since most dudes on here were swimmin in the pops nuts, but we can look past that fact right???
 10 years ago '06        #154
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
look guys bucs are a 91 with a beast D..

now thats all anyone should care about..
 06-05-2008, 03:43 PM         #155
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deion said:
wtf Bob Sanders rated higher than Ed Reed and Polamalu??
why not? defensive player of the year
 06-05-2008, 09:37 PM         #156
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
the cowboys are the best team in the league and i think its time we all pay homage to their greatness... really.. they won 5 superbowls guys...5!! can you believe it?!?... wow!!! they aint won a playoff game since most dudes on here were swimmin in the pops nuts, but we can look past that fact right???
Who the hell said they were the best team in the league?:rolleyes: Shut the hell up...and stop using the same argument as everyone else.:sleepy:
 10 years ago '05        #157
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10785 10785
Damn my 49ers are 72????Well I can understand because of the wack a.ss offense we had this year *SMH*

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago