Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2008, 11:46 AM         #121
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A. Rodgers - 83 (Greatest opportunity to go up after a month)
D. Driver - 92
G. Jennings - 93 (If Welker is a 94, then Jennings should be too)
James Jones - 84 (I think the gap between him and Dwayne Bowe should be less. Bowe is a 90)
C. Clifton - 95
M. Tauscher - 94
Ryan Grant - 87 (Another one that should go up if he repeats the performance he had at the latter half of the regular season)
Brandon Jackson - 3DRB - 98
A. Kampman - 97 (Underrated!!!! :D)
C. Jenkins - 89
N. Barnett - 94
AJ Hawk - 94 (Our 2 stud LB's should be 95's by the end of the season)
A. Bigby - 87 (Has the play-making ability to skyrocket if he can limit mental mistakes)
A. Rouse - 77 (This 2nd year player is a big time play-maker who should see be one of the biggest risers on the team this year.)
C. Woodson - 92
A. Harris - 93 (These too are obviously aging but I'll take the 92 or better for both of them. Not too many teams can boast that.)

:applause: That the Vikings are not rated higher than us overall. People jumping on that AD bandwagon but keep forgetting the rest of the team has to show up.

Last edited by RediKnight; 06-02-2008 at 11:48 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #122
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 MythMade said:
i agree with you some people are just plain stupid...

like ya self

and that playoff game was the same exact sh*t...cowboys lost by some dumb sh*t they did to themselves...the colts got a 95 rating..chargers a 96...they did just as much sh*t as the cowboys am i right? the boys did better as a season in whole.... giants got that sh*t in the playoffs but the cowboys DO have the better team but the giants knew when to win...thus the cowboys rating>giants
Another dumb ignorant cowboys fan

Colts deserve to get a 95 rating. Chargers got a 96 rating by beatin the colts and the chargers actually got won a single playoff game. What did the cowboys do but get an early exit in the first game they played. @ the cowboys can only be able to see the 2nd round by gettin a bye.

If u believe the cowboys deserve that rating then u as dumb as the other guy

And I aint bi*chin about a videogame tex, just irks me to see cowboys gettin rated higher when they didn't accomplish a damn thing
 10 years ago '05        #123
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
Vikings at 90 thats whats up
 10 years ago '07        #124
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Venom said:

Colts deserve to get a 95 rating. Chargers got a 96 rating by beatin the colts and the chargers actually got won a single playoff game. What did the cowboys do but get an early exit in the first game they played. @ the cowboys can only be able to see the 2nd round by gettin a bye.

And I aint bi*chin about a videogame tex, just irks me to see cowboys gettin rated higher when they didn't accomplish a damn thing

Cowboys 5 rings> Giants 3 Rings

anyday

go suck off your little lucky bi*ch of a quarterback named eli manning....you new york fans are the worst....yall hate him and wish he would be cut and sh*t like that but when the giants win the SB LOL HES THE GREATEST EVER!!!
giants fans are f*g**ts....the new york giant babies are the biggest fluke playoff team in the history of sports so go have fun watchin eli flop again this season

Cowboys>Giants
 10 years ago '04        #125
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 MythMade said:
Cowboys 5 rings> Giants 3 Rings

anyday

go suck off your little lucky bi*ch of a quarterback named eli manning....you new york fans are the worst....yall hate him and wish he would be cut and sh*t like that but when the giants win the SB LOL HES THE GREATEST EVER!!!
giants fans are f*g**ts....the new york giant babies are the biggest fluke playoff team in the history of sports so go have fun watchin eli flop again this season

Cowboys>Giants
@ this f*g**t cowboys fan braggin about cowboys 5 rings >>> giants 3.

atleast i was alive when the giants won all their rings. you was probably still swimmin around ya dads nutsack when the cowboys got their first 2 rings
 10 years ago '05        #126
Ari Gold 328 heat pts328
space
space
$15,343 | Props total: 2343 2343
smh at Tommy Kelly bein 91'.....the nigah sux n the raiders were dumb to give him soooo much money...and where was fabian washington?!?!? he was way better than scott rout!!
 10 years ago '07        #127
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Venom said:
@ this f*g**t cowboys fan braggin about cowboys 5 rings >>> giants 3.

atleast i was alive when the giants won all their rings. you was probably still swimmin around ya dads nutsack when the cowboys got their first 2 rings

worst comeback in the history

superbowls are superbowls.......no matter when they are won they are still won...who cares when I saw em...they happened no matter what

and the giants were formed in 1923 and the cowboys in 1960....giants only had to win 2 superbowls in those 37 years to be tied with the cowboys in sb rings...but they didnt and they arent....have fun watchin eli fall back into his 2 picks and 2 td's a game when the new york media and f*g**t fans bash him again until he has one decent game and then yall are all on his nuts again...

eat a d*ck giants fan...giants aint got nothin on the cowboys
 10 years ago '04        #128
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
I'm proud that we have 5 rings. What about you?
:applause::applause:

superbowls are superbowls.......no matter when they are won they are still won...who cares when I saw em...they happened no matter what
:applause::applause:

Wow we got 2 ppl that know what they are talkin about boxden is startin to get smart. Im so tired of ppl sayin the steelers got most of their rings in the 70s. It dont matter when u win them do u kno how hard it is to win a superbowl let alone 5.
 10 years ago '04        #129
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
For people saying Madden will be the exact same again, please watch the 2nd vid:

10 years ago '04        #130
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 Plizaya J said:
For people saying Madden will be the exact same again, please watch the 2nd vid:

Great, things that should have been in the game 3+ years ago. (sh*t, the locomotion part was in ESPN 2K5!!).

I hope people enjoy the release of Madden 07.75

Honestly EA is fooling motherfu*kers into buying the game when they promise all these "new" features that should have been in the game from the start.

Can someone tell me how the fu*k can you have a "sim" football game that doesn't even have the o-line creating a pocket for the QB??

Last edited by A.G; 06-03-2008 at 01:24 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #131
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
at giant fans worrying about the cowboys madden ratings...get off our nuts and go get some pus*y
 06-03-2008, 02:01 PM         #132
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ravens this year>Smeagles. Still dont get the hype for the Eagles.
 06-03-2008, 03:12 PM         #133
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
smeagles? was that supposed to be funny?:sleepy:

Eagles >>>>> Balt. and Wash. :D

you wouldn't get the hype you're a foreskins fan who gets excited for 8-8
We went 9-7 try again. U get excited thinking ur good now just because u got Asante Samuels and Desean Jackson. U still suck.
 10 years ago '04        #134
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 MythMade said:
worst comeback in the history

and the giants were formed in 1923 and the cowboys in 1960....giants only had to win 2 superbowls in those 37 years to be tied with the cowboys in sb rings...but they didnt and they arent....have fun watchin eli fall back into his 2 picks and 2 td's a game when the new york media and f*g**t fans bash him again until he has one decent game and then yall are all on his nuts again...

eat a d*ck giants fan...giants aint got nothin on the cowboys
have fun waitin for that clown romo/cowboys to finally winnin playoff game. cowboys havent done sh*t in a decade
 10 years ago '04        #135
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 str8_akademiks said:
Great, things that should have been in the game 3+ years ago. (sh*t, the locomotion part was in ESPN 2K5!!).
maybe, but at least its in there now, i just hope the bugs are fixed
 06-04-2008, 02:36 AM         #136
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
We went 9-7 try again. U get excited thinking ur good now just because u got Asante Samuels and Desean Jackson. U still suck.
Whos Asante SamuelS? never heard of him retard
 06-04-2008, 04:46 AM         #137
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:

I'm not sure what part you don't understand homie, but these ratings are solely based on the players, not team accomplishments. I NEVER see you Giants fans correcting anyone who says the Patriots are the best team in the league regardless of them not winning the Superbowl....why is that, when you guys always preach "the greater team wins the games that count"?:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #138
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I'm not sure what part you don't understand homie, but these ratings are solely based on the players, not team accomplishments. I NEVER see you Giants fans correcting anyone who says the Patriots are the best team in the league regardless of them not winning the Superbowl....why is that, when you guys always preach "the greater team wins the games that count"?:rolleyes:
Maaaaaan, don't get me started on the patriots. How the patriots are a 99 boggles my mind. n*ggas lost most of their secondary and their offense haven't been that good when the season was goin by cause they wasn't scorin as much as they use too.
 06-04-2008, 06:42 AM         #139
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man they won 18 games, they don't deserve that high of a rating?? Come on now.
 10 years ago '06        #140
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Cowboys are rated higher because theyre a team filled with better players + you add Zach Thomas and Pacman Jones to that team (Pacman not even in the game yet BTW, Cowboys might move ahead the Colts/Chargers in ratings for Madden ..... Vegas = true measurement of how great teams are expected to be with the odds

how are the Cowboys +800 something and the Giants +2200 something to win the SB if the Giants are a better team, Vegas doesnt hand out $ like that, when a team has TRIPLE the plus odds to win that means the Cowboys are expected to be heads and shoulders above the Giants this year

When you break down teams the ONLY spots the Giants proly have an advantage are probably RB cause of depth and obviously DLine.... Offensive Line is about the same but everything else is Cowboys > Giants

pass threats, LB core, corners, safeties, QB

Last edited by eLLz; 06-04-2008 at 07:27 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy