Madden 09 Player and Team Ratings

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2008, 11:46 AM         #121
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^Don't even bother, Giants fans REFUSE to believe the 'Boys have a better team....especially since the Giants only lose to the Cowboys when they make mistakes and give the game away.:rolleyes:
its all good yall can have the "better team"...as long as ya'll have Romo the choke artist "Ya'll...aint....goin...no...where...dun dun dun dun"
 06-02-2008, 12:46 PM         #122
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A. Rodgers - 83 (Greatest opportunity to go up after a month)
D. Driver - 92
G. Jennings - 93 (If Welker is a 94, then Jennings should be too)
James Jones - 84 (I think the gap between him and Dwayne Bowe should be less. Bowe is a 90)
C. Clifton - 95
M. Tauscher - 94
Ryan Grant - 87 (Another one that should go up if he repeats the performance he had at the latter half of the regular season)
Brandon Jackson - 3DRB - 98
A. Kampman - 97 (Underrated!!!! :D)
C. Jenkins - 89
N. Barnett - 94
AJ Hawk - 94 (Our 2 stud LB's should be 95's by the end of the season)
A. Bigby - 87 (Has the play-making ability to skyrocket if he can limit mental mistakes)
A. Rouse - 77 (This 2nd year player is a big time play-maker who should see be one of the biggest risers on the team this year.)
C. Woodson - 92
A. Harris - 93 (These too are obviously aging but I'll take the 92 or better for both of them. Not too many teams can boast that.)

:applause: That the Vikings are not rated higher than us overall. People jumping on that AD bandwagon but keep forgetting the rest of the team has to show up.

Last edited by RediKnight; 06-02-2008 at 12:48 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #123
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 782 782
 MythMade said:
i agree with you some people are just plain stupid...

like ya self

and that playoff game was the same exact sh*t...cowboys lost by some dumb sh*t they did to themselves...the colts got a 95 rating..chargers a 96...they did just as much sh*t as the cowboys am i right? the boys did better as a season in whole.... giants got that sh*t in the playoffs but the cowboys DO have the better team but the giants knew when to win...thus the cowboys rating>giants
Another dumb ignorant cowboys fan

Colts deserve to get a 95 rating. Chargers got a 96 rating by beatin the colts and the chargers actually got won a single playoff game. What did the cowboys do but get an early exit in the first game they played. @ the cowboys can only be able to see the 2nd round by gettin a bye.

If u believe the cowboys deserve that rating then u as dumb as the other guy

And I aint bi*chin about a videogame tex, just irks me to see cowboys gettin rated higher when they didn't accomplish a damn thing
 10 years ago '05        #124
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Vikings at 90 thats whats up
 10 years ago '07        #125
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Venom said:

Colts deserve to get a 95 rating. Chargers got a 96 rating by beatin the colts and the chargers actually got won a single playoff game. What did the cowboys do but get an early exit in the first game they played. @ the cowboys can only be able to see the 2nd round by gettin a bye.

And I aint bi*chin about a videogame tex, just irks me to see cowboys gettin rated higher when they didn't accomplish a damn thing

Cowboys 5 rings> Giants 3 Rings

anyday

go suck off your little lucky bi*ch of a quarterback named eli manning....you new york fans are the worst....yall hate him and wish he would be cut and sh*t like that but when the giants win the SB LOL HES THE GREATEST EVER!!!
giants fans are f*g**ts....the new york giant babies are the biggest fluke playoff team in the history of sports so go have fun watchin eli flop again this season

Cowboys>Giants
 10 years ago '04        #126
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 MythMade said:
Cowboys 5 rings> Giants 3 Rings

anyday

go suck off your little lucky bi*ch of a quarterback named eli manning....you new york fans are the worst....yall hate him and wish he would be cut and sh*t like that but when the giants win the SB LOL HES THE GREATEST EVER!!!
giants fans are f*g**ts....the new york giant babies are the biggest fluke playoff team in the history of sports so go have fun watchin eli flop again this season

Cowboys>Giants
@ this f*g**t cowboys fan braggin about cowboys 5 rings >>> giants 3.

atleast i was alive when the giants won all their rings. you was probably still swimmin around ya dads nutsack when the cowboys got their first 2 rings
 10 years ago '05        #127
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
smh at Tommy Kelly bein 91'.....the nigah sux n the raiders were dumb to give him soooo much money...and where was fabian washington?!?!? he was way better than scott rout!!
 10 years ago '07        #128
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Venom said:
@ this f*g**t cowboys fan braggin about cowboys 5 rings >>> giants 3.

atleast i was alive when the giants won all their rings. you was probably still swimmin around ya dads nutsack when the cowboys got their first 2 rings

worst comeback in the history

superbowls are superbowls.......no matter when they are won they are still won...who cares when I saw em...they happened no matter what

and the giants were formed in 1923 and the cowboys in 1960....giants only had to win 2 superbowls in those 37 years to be tied with the cowboys in sb rings...but they didnt and they arent....have fun watchin eli fall back into his 2 picks and 2 td's a game when the new york media and f*g**t fans bash him again until he has one decent game and then yall are all on his nuts again...

eat a d*ck giants fan...giants aint got nothin on the cowboys
 10 years ago '04        #129
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
I'm proud that we have 5 rings. What about you?
:applause::applause:

superbowls are superbowls.......no matter when they are won they are still won...who cares when I saw em...they happened no matter what
:applause::applause:

Wow we got 2 ppl that know what they are talkin about boxden is startin to get smart. Im so tired of ppl sayin the steelers got most of their rings in the 70s. It dont matter when u win them do u kno how hard it is to win a superbowl let alone 5.
 10 years ago '04        #130
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
For people saying Madden will be the exact same again, please watch the 2nd vid:

10 years ago '04        #131
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Plizaya J said:
For people saying Madden will be the exact same again, please watch the 2nd vid:

Great, things that should have been in the game 3+ years ago. (sh*t, the locomotion part was in ESPN 2K5!!).

I hope people enjoy the release of Madden 07.75

Honestly EA is fooling motherfu*kers into buying the game when they promise all these "new" features that should have been in the game from the start.

Can someone tell me how the fu*k can you have a "sim" football game that doesn't even have the o-line creating a pocket for the QB??

Last edited by A.G; 06-03-2008 at 02:24 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #132
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
at giant fans worrying about the cowboys madden ratings...get off our nuts and go get some pus*y
 06-03-2008, 03:01 PM         #133
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ravens this year>Smeagles. Still dont get the hype for the Eagles.
 06-03-2008, 04:12 PM         #134
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
smeagles? was that supposed to be funny?:sleepy:

Eagles >>>>> Balt. and Wash. :D

you wouldn't get the hype you're a foreskins fan who gets excited for 8-8
We went 9-7 try again. U get excited thinking ur good now just because u got Asante Samuels and Desean Jackson. U still suck.
 10 years ago '04        #135
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 MythMade said:
worst comeback in the history

and the giants were formed in 1923 and the cowboys in 1960....giants only had to win 2 superbowls in those 37 years to be tied with the cowboys in sb rings...but they didnt and they arent....have fun watchin eli fall back into his 2 picks and 2 td's a game when the new york media and f*g**t fans bash him again until he has one decent game and then yall are all on his nuts again...

eat a d*ck giants fan...giants aint got nothin on the cowboys
have fun waitin for that clown romo/cowboys to finally winnin playoff game. cowboys havent done sh*t in a decade
 10 years ago '04        #136
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 str8_akademiks said:
Great, things that should have been in the game 3+ years ago. (sh*t, the locomotion part was in ESPN 2K5!!).
maybe, but at least its in there now, i just hope the bugs are fixed
 06-04-2008, 03:36 AM         #137
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
We went 9-7 try again. U get excited thinking ur good now just because u got Asante Samuels and Desean Jackson. U still suck.
Whos Asante SamuelS? never heard of him retard
 06-04-2008, 05:46 AM         #138
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:

I'm not sure what part you don't understand homie, but these ratings are solely based on the players, not team accomplishments. I NEVER see you Giants fans correcting anyone who says the Patriots are the best team in the league regardless of them not winning the Superbowl....why is that, when you guys always preach "the greater team wins the games that count"?:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #139
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I'm not sure what part you don't understand homie, but these ratings are solely based on the players, not team accomplishments. I NEVER see you Giants fans correcting anyone who says the Patriots are the best team in the league regardless of them not winning the Superbowl....why is that, when you guys always preach "the greater team wins the games that count"?:rolleyes:
Maaaaaan, don't get me started on the patriots. How the patriots are a 99 boggles my mind. n*ggas lost most of their secondary and their offense haven't been that good when the season was goin by cause they wasn't scorin as much as they use too.
 06-04-2008, 07:42 AM         #140
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man they won 18 games, they don't deserve that high of a rating?? Come on now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy