Madden 09 Player and Team Ratings

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #101
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
wow@the giants o-line.....
 06-01-2008, 07:48 PM         #102
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
bucs 91.. yessir
 06-01-2008, 08:42 PM         #103
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
wow@the giants o-line.....
YES!, and 3 RB's over 80 gunna be runnin all over cats
 10 years ago '04        #104
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I just wiped my a.ss with a terrible towel.
 06-01-2008, 11:36 PM         #105
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
i swear some people are just plain stupid.

it took us 4 tries to beat yall last season when we only played yall 3 times?
cowboys didnt burn sh*t down when they played us in giants stadium, giants beat themselves by doin stupid sh*t.
cowboys dont deserve a 96 rating point blank period. they didnt accomplish sh*t to earn a 96 rating.
:hmmm:Maybe because they had the 3rd best offense and a top 10 defense? And I think dude was just talkin about the last 4 times the Boys/Giants played, not just last season.

@ you b*tchin over a video game when your team just got their rings a couple days ago.

Aftashok said:
they fu*ked over my n*gga Hatcher from the Cowboys though, giving him a 71 and Spears an 82.....Hatch is damn close to taking that starting spot from Spears, he was a better playmaker all season.....
True. Marcus Spears has been a HUGE let down to say the least.
 10 years ago '07        #106
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Venom said:
i swear some people are just plain stupid.

it took us 4 tries to beat yall last season when we only played yall 3 times?
cowboys didnt burn sh*t down when they played us in giants stadium, giants beat themselves by doin stupid sh*t.
cowboys dont deserve a 96 rating point blank period. they didnt accomplish sh*t to earn a 96 rating.

i agree with you some people are just plain stupid...

like ya self

and that playoff game was the same exact sh*t...cowboys lost by some dumb sh*t they did to themselves...the colts got a 95 rating..chargers a 96...they did just as much sh*t as the cowboys am i right? the boys did better as a season in whole.... giants got that sh*t in the playoffs but the cowboys DO have the better team but the giants knew when to win...thus the cowboys rating>giants
 06-02-2008, 12:22 AM         #107
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Don't even bother, Giants fans REFUSE to believe the 'Boys have a better team....especially since the Giants only lose to the Cowboys when they make mistakes and give the game away.:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #108
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Maddens been wack for years.

n*ggas, my self included, just fall into the hype around this time of year and all we get is an .5 version of the game the year before. It's just updated rosters. sh*ts gonna be wack and you n*ggas know it.
 10 years ago '04        #109
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 texasplayboy_23 said:
True. Marcus Spears has been a HUGE let down to say the least.
yup....Hatch is my homeboy, grew up together and all....he told me he feels like he might take that starting spot this offseason.....last season he was injured/hurt in the offseason and preseason, so he wasn't really given the best chance to REALLY compete for that spot......

but he says he's 100% healthy right now, and hopefully it holds up, and he could be the starter when the season begins....
 10 years ago '04        #110
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Hmmm

Champ not being a 99 for the first time in so many years is ridiculous, but at 97 he is still the highest rated corner in Madden 09.

but Brandon Marshall as a 93 kinda makes up for it

Vince Young being a 88 and Cutler being a 86 makes no damn sense .....

Elvis Dumervil should be higher than a 89 too

Selvin Young a 83? If they make a rookie 84 and 85 they need to at least make Selvin a 85.

Also Wow @ Nalen being a 89 i know hes getting old but hes still one of the best C in the league.

Last edited by K1; 06-02-2008 at 05:08 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #111
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
Pats O gonna be unstoppable in that game...and in real life

[pic - click to view]

06-02-2008, 06:05 AM         #112
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
yup....Hatch is my homeboy, grew up together and all....he told me he feels like he might take that starting spot this offseason.....last season he was injured/hurt in the offseason and preseason, so he wasn't really given the best chance to REALLY compete for that spot......

but he says he's 100% healthy right now, and hopefully it holds up, and he could be the starter when the season begins....
I seriously hope Hatcher starts...he played his @ss off in that Washington game. He already has a few inches on Spears, but if he can put on just a few pounds of muscle he'd be perfect for a 3-4 end. Looking at his and Spears' stats from last season they're almost identical...yet he isn't the starter.

It's cool you still talk to dude though. I played varsity with Tommie Harris and haven't heard from his @ss since.:finger:
 10 years ago '04        #113
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
Heres my number 412

Text me when the eagles beat the steelers.
And call me when they get a ring. They the only team in the NFC east w/o 1.
Pittsburgh 100x>Philly. Do yall even have n e championships in any sports?
 06-02-2008, 06:43 AM         #114
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
Nobody has pointed out the most ridiculous part of the whole thing yet. Charlie Batch is a fu*kin' 78.
i think thats pretty adequate, he's a solid backup player on the decline who has proven year in and year out that he's great at being a team player as opposed to the guy to carry the team all year..78 seems good to me, he's not great, he's just above avg, especially for a backup over 30.

ben a 95 is kinda crazy, i thought he'd be like a 93 or something, i thought Adrian Peterson would be like a 91 or something not a 97 or whatever the fu*k it is...

its crazy to see people decline tho, like Jevon Kears a 81, i remember in his day, he was like at least a 94 with a k!ller speed boost.
 06-02-2008, 06:45 AM         #115
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
just wiped mine with philly's receiving squad.
good luck with your undersized glorified punt returner(devin thomas)..hope no one brings out the Pinkston in him or they'll Freddie Mitchell his a.ss right out of Philly...
 10 years ago '06        #116
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 EMS the God said:
just wiped mine with philly's receiving squad.
good luck with your undersized glorified punt returner(devin thomas)..hope no one brings out the Pinkston in him or they'll Freddie Mitchell his a.ss right out of Philly...
Youre an idiot

1. hes not an Eagles fan
2. Devin Thomas isnt on the Eagles

stfu
 10 years ago '08        #117
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^Don't even bother, Giants fans REFUSE to believe the 'Boys have a better team....especially since the Giants only lose to the Cowboys when they make mistakes and give the game away.:rolleyes:
we refuse to believe it cuz that sh*t aint true
 10 years ago '06        #118
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 Steelerfan1 said:
The Browns aint sh*t. they still havent beat the Steelers since i took a p!ss on Cleveland Brown Stadium. ( true story )

And how the fu*k is Eli a 93:thumbsdow
yall nuggas aint sh*t....proud cause yall was whoopin us when we came back as a expansion team
 10 years ago '04        #119
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Lions with 3 players over 92!!
 10 years ago '05        #120
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
Rivers 90, Tomlinson 99, Gates 99, Chambers 91, McNeil 95, Dielman 94, Hardwick 94, Castillo 93, Jamal 97, Phillips 92, Merriman 97, Jammer 93, Cromartie 92...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago