Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-01-2008, 10:59 PM         #41
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn,I remember downloading a Empire mixtape...
 06-02-2008, 01:25 AM         #42
Mackin_Yo_Chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i used to be a wayne fan since jump st. i mean i got the block is hot cd sitting right here (cant say i listened to it in years).

i seriously think this guy fell off and the gay sh*t and drugs done got to his head from listening to the new album i had to cut off every single song str8 boo boo.
 06-02-2008, 01:27 AM         #43
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne Rip Them Dj's Up Now Everybody Gonna Diss Them Hey He Right Try And Get To Dude Dont Just Make Money Off Me
 10 years ago '06        #44
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 Dash420 said:
lmaaaaoooo @ him not even knowin the Empire n*ggaz..them n*ggaz mixtapes is in every hood
Them & The Cartel, Mixtrap.com who only just has verses that the artist made as a guest feature just for a track, and especially Trap-A-Holics too they get like Mixtrap.com does some times.

I would rather listen to The Aphilliates, DJ Spinatik & Street Runnaz, Swishahouse, Boss Hogg Outlawz, DJ Emurda, DJ Smallz, Mick Boogie & the Justice League Crew, OG Ron C, DJ Scream & MLK, DJ P Exclusivez, DJ Clue, DJ Envy, Green Lantern, and DJ Whoo Kid.

I do agree where a while back that DJ Drama said stop putting Lil Wayne songs out on a mixtape just to make it hot. People are usually tired seeing a new DJ on the scene with a Lil Wayne song, or a familiar 2Pac verse on a song that's pasted. At often times albums can get pushed back due to the DJ doing something like that without certain consent, and that's bad for the artist on why he has to push their album back at times. Especially, you have DJs instigating on beefs like DJ Teknikz on the mixtape I've downloaded called Georgia Muscle 8 (Must Be 2 Sides) on the beef between Shawty LO & T.I. just to add more fuel to the fire that's been ignited.

Last edited by StreetZ17; 06-02-2008 at 03:02 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #45
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Rule number one, you never attack the dj's...period....The Dj's in any type of music especially in Hip Hop are the ones who gets the music out period...not these BS A&R's and execs...the DJ's are the one's who plays the song, rocks the crowd, etc. If you fu*k around and be disrespectful how Lil' Wayne dissed DJ's, oh yeah best believe He would have been shut down cause he needs(Wayne) the dj's to play his sh*t on radio, mixtapes, clubs,etc...
 10 years ago '07        #46
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
i think him and drama was gonna say sumtin any way because everytime a dj whiteowl come out waynes world would drop and they had the same songs on it on it
 10 years ago '07        #47
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1110 1110
Damn... Im waiting on this new hot boys album to drop.... sh*t gonna be nice
 10 years ago '05        #48
theking08 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 349 349
them empire ni99as was smart if you think about it.....they were nobody's at first and paid 2 g's for some "exclusive leaked" songs they found and made a BIG a.ss profit :finger: i wish i thought bout dat
 06-02-2008, 04:36 PM         #49
Blackroses Baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He make do no more than 345k his first week.
 10 years ago '05        #50
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Peterparker said:
all these Lil Wayne d*ckriders..give this n*gga any kinda pass..I question these dudes common sense...I really do

and i question yours for having lloyd banks in ya avi. i hope yall some kin because he def aint better
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish