May 31 - DJ Drama Interviews Lil Wayne About Recent Comments

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
Point da Champ 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 32 32
 H.N.I.C. said:
well he shoulda said fu*k them n*ggas to begin with thas like some celeb sayin "fu*k Black people they can suck my d*ck" then callin up sharpton talkin bout "oh no not u im talkin bout that n*gga tony"

^^^^^^^^^
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited by Point da Champ; 06-01-2008 at 11:50 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #22
QC_Neef 
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
"If you made the Wayne's World vol. 1-7, ya mama's a bi*ch...and if you the empire n*gga, I hope you die twice tomorrow"

everything else to the side, that sh*t's funny to me

...oh, and props given

Last edited by QC_Neef; 06-01-2008 at 12:48 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #23
marstc09 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 0 0
props
 10 years ago '04        #24
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
I been said these lazy a.ss DJ's putting out this wayne sh*t every month was terrible.I said he made a point and the mixtape game is fu*k up compare to years ago i said that in the post and n*ggas tried to bite my head off.Im no stan of this guy i like his music but he do put out bullsh*t here and there so theres no d*ck riding or hating.

But lets see if the interview with DJ Drama get put out there like the first interview got put out.
 10 years ago '05        #25
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Damn you a rider ain't you...get off that n*gga d*ck...If he makes lame a.ss tracks he makes lame a.ss tracks don't act like everything that n*gga make is solid

u brought that sh*t up not me. go jack off to that busted bi*ch in ya avi.
 10 years ago '06        #26
Dj Quest 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 3 3
Good Interview!!!
 06-01-2008, 03:38 PM         #27
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Damn you a rider ain't you...get off that n*gga d*ck...If he makes lame a.ss tracks he makes lame a.ss tracks don't act like everything that n*gga make is solid
Lmfao we have a wayne hater in the building. Why the fu*k would this n*gga make 100+ tracks of him going at his hardest and not take good care of it? n*gga probably goes in the studio and records when he's bored. You don't understand that Wayne hustles wack a.ss artists like the shop boyz and sh*t who pay a fortune for a weak a.ss verse and only spazzes on the good n*ggas like busta and mary j blige songs.

Wayne>>>

for that sh*t, I knew he was talking about empire from the start, n*gga fu*ked up in the interview by saying "If you a mixtape DJ, fu*k ya" but if you use common sense you should know who he's talking about. Ain't no "He should have said that sh*t in the first place, fu*k him anyway"
 10 years ago '04        #28
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
You see this is what happens when you put something lowly as a DJ on a high shelve.......

Now any little comment will drive the "DJ community" wild............

fu*k THE MIXTAPE DJS WHO THE fu*k NEEDS THEM.....THERES 100,000 BUMS OUT THERE WITH A sh*tTY MIC, VIRTUAL DJ, BUNCH OF TRACKS DOWNLOADED OFF BOXDEN WITH sh*tTY PHOTOSHOP SKILLS......

THE ONLY DJS THAT MATTER ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ON THE MAJORS PAYROLL.....................THE ONE POPPIN OFF AT THE CLUB.....AND OFFICIAL DJS FOR THE GROUP (DJ WHOO KIDD etc etc)........

Other than that the million of "mixtape DJS" can suck a d*ck with aids on the tip.....

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 06-01-2008 at 03:43 PM..
 06-01-2008, 04:07 PM         #29
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When that n*gga on the jukebox leaked burn this city and do what we do, that's how Drought is Over 4 was born, Empire didn't dl that sh*t off boxden.
 10 years ago '04        #30
jtaitt 
space
space
space
$1,207 | Props total: 4 4
props
 06-01-2008, 04:46 PM         #31
copo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this interview k!lls everything a DJ said about wayne..
after he made that comment..
..they should feel stupid now!
 10 years ago '04        #32
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
well the empire's tapes are wack...dat mike prat or watever wayne's world sh*t is even wacker...atleast the empire came wit some exclusives...wayne's world bullsh*t is just recycled sh*t, i tried bumpin 1 of them and they was wack bullsh*t talkin wit no exclusives...fu*k these wack a.ss dj's tryin to eat off of weezy...hopefully this will end the 100's of mixtapes wit old a.ss wayne tracks
 10 years ago '08        #33
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,001 | Props total: 19904 19904
is Drama d*ckridin?
 10 years ago '05        #34
watson89 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
funny sh*t how he put mike prat, and empire out there
 06-01-2008, 08:10 PM         #35
r_2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne is a sukka
 10 years ago '04        #36
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
It aint Mike Prat or White Owls fault that Wayne drops 60 tracks every 2 months and makes it possible for them to keep dropping sh*t. Wayne still sh*tted on them n*ggas, and they are 2 of the main ones who keep his sh*t fresh. Every time they drop a tape its all new sh*t.
 06-01-2008, 08:25 PM         #37
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all, Props! But, I can feel Wayne's frustration and original comment, if he aint sign off on none of that bullsh*t that saturated the market and the listeners. Most of that sh*t was garbage and wasn't real Wayne like the mixtapes produced by the DJ's he does fu*k with. So he was pissed off at the mixtape cats, but not his dudes that he messes with. Also, Drama didn't call him. Drama said to Wayne in the interview, "I appreciate you calling or hitting me up to clarify this situation". But anyways fu*k that sh*t, Go get that Carter 3 when it hit the stores on June 10 and lets quit hatin on each other people. Use all this energy to make sure we make a smooth transition into the White House after all the bull we have endured over the last 8 years. And oh yeah go get David Banner's album. Oh yeah, "The Affiliates n*gga, Nothing but the best". One more thing, damn he want a n*gga to die twice, not today,not next week,but tomorrow! Line of the year!
 10 years ago '04        #38
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,027 | Props total: 160 160
this dude named 2 djs that he dont like but still said "fu*k all djs"

thats like saying "fu*k everyone on planet earth" and then saying... "nah, see when i said that...i only ment that one guy that lives on 120th street"
 10 years ago '07        #39
MCR 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
Yo what the fu*k. i mean yo the way i see it is like if he was gonna say what he ment, then why didnt he just say it the firsttime. i think the whole thing is bull!. he messed up and didnt realize that he isnt the powerful person in the world.
 10 years ago '06        #40
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
propzzzzzzzzzzz
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish