Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
wayne honestly has the audacity to say sumthing like that?

wheres the source..

if this is tru
 06-01-2008, 03:18 PM         #62
Yung Capo13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Riiight last time I checked Graduation leaked a good 10 or 11 days before the release and Curtis leaked 3 days beforehand, everyone on Boxden was joking 50 leaked it and sh*t. We all remember who sold the most outta those two albums right :rolleyes:
true. Different albums tho lol but carter isn't bad.
 10 years ago '04        #63
trill1 
space
space
$2,732 | Props total: 398 398
have you heard the cd......it gonna sell regardless.
 10 years ago '04        #64
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
<^> a weezy goldberg! he ain't no mixtape originator and he ain't no legend. this clown needs to stop smoking himself retarded and stop sippin that sizzurp.
 10 years ago '04        #65
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
Man, I just moved to the UK and the British folks are crazy about Wayne. Everytime the DJ put on one of his songs the club goes crazy. I'm talkin bout white folks, black folks sayin his songs line for line. The dude is international now and I think he still gonna sell well despite this.
 06-01-2008, 03:49 PM         #66
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao @ DJs being sensitive douchebags
lmfao @ n*ggas callin Lil Wayne "Lil Goldberg"

btw, Tha Carter III is a solid album. Wouldn't call it a classic though because of Got Money, Lollipop, Milli, and La La but every other track on there is on point. Either 4/5 or 5/5

Dr. Carter should win a grammy. Nutt Da Kidd being on the album>>>

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 06-01-2008 at 03:59 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #67
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,103 | Props total: 4235 4235
“I created the mixtape game, but I’m not into that no more,” Wayne said. <-------stoped reading from there to
 10 years ago '04        #68
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
Well....its upon them and their career as a dj.Wayne said what he said...and the dj responded back with unprofessionalism...so in all.....whats there left....the Carter 3 already dished out....that sucks in my opinion
 10 years ago '06        #69
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
Dayum ppl really are brain dead...

A year ago lil Flame said "fu*k DJ's I don't need them blah blah blah" and then commented about the same DJ Drama like he was evil and glad that Drama's studios got raided...

Now when his album is about to flop cause it got leaked and he catching feelings like a true homo he sets up an interview to clairfly/change his comments from a year ago

"I didn't mean all DJ's Drama, I ment the "Evil" Empire DJ's those bad men made me cry like a baby... they spanked the baby..."

But it took him a year to address it?

fu*k outta here :rolleyes:

Unfortunatly The DJ's helped lil Flame blow up and made him the Homo god to every d*ckryder on BX and other music sites.
I hope all these Dj's boycott lil Flame material from now on If you stop promoting him he'll cry and appoligise to them all like the f*g bi*ch he is, hell he has done it now and he'll do it again.

I need to seriously start smacking these bi*ches that drive around listening to lolipop all day long... It and he is truly what k!lled Hip hop... not the New world Order.... Congratulations :applause:

and .... dudes on here acting like he is innocent an sh*t... fu*kin queers :sick:
 06-01-2008, 06:45 PM         #70
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I be this album trash I'll download it & see for myself
I been stopped jammin wayne trash music
 06-01-2008, 07:04 PM         #71
CMBGRAPHICS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The shyt is stupid n*ggaz dont have respect for what artists do
 10 years ago '04        #72
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
u know whats funny the biggest and best lil wayne mixtape that came out last year was the drought 3 and there wasn't one dj on the cd.So he doesn't need to a dj from out his circle of people he kool with to boost his career.I would be mad to people caking off my name and releasing stuff un official.Take lil wayne out the equation and put u there or ur favorite rapper and u would feel exactly what he is saying

Mixtapes are weak compare to years ago

Last edited by kc10785; 06-01-2008 at 07:09 PM..
 06-01-2008, 07:17 PM         #73
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of the beats are really good, too bad his voice is annoying and is a wack a.ss rapper
a generic rapper could probably rhyme over some of these bits and it would be a good album
 10 years ago '07        #74
MCR 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
finally! ive been waiting for the day ppl realized how much of a chump lil wayne is.
 10 years ago '05        #75
Protoolz 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 0 0
 StatisticZ said:
Haven't peeped it yet, but my dude uploaded the whole thing the other night. Every track rumored to be on the album is on our site.
HES NOT THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE BY FAR HE'S AIGHT-REALLY NOT FEELIN THIS ONE WAYNE SORRY/IM LOOK OUT 4 PLIES & NAS TO BUY FROM THE STORE-2MANY MIXTAPES = 2MUCH WAYNE BULLsh*t & plz stay on the topic of the TITLE OF THE TRACK...
jay z k!lled the verse on mr CARTER.
 06-01-2008, 10:41 PM         #76
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still the copppin the album???
 10 years ago '05        #77
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 48 48
Unfortunately for him Wayne can't spit for sh*t as it is. I don't know how all you n*ggas d*ck ride his sh*t. Greatest Rapper Alive LMAO. Clipse slayed him on We Got It 4 Cheap Vol. 3.

Do you n*ggas even listen to his lyrics? Is that really the dopest lyrical content you've heard or just that rock you smoke?
 06-02-2008, 07:05 AM         #78
vcharlemagne84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just like every other albumn in the past 8 years. everything is leaked for the hype.
 10 years ago '04        #79
bout2getuwetma 
space
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
i used to be a wayne fan hard, from carter 1 to about sept 07, too much drugs n alcohol...this album has the right idea, but the lyrics are horrid, the beats, features, and concepts of the song are very created, but wayne makes his voice annoyin in his lyrics sound all over the place, with that said...ima give hin my 13 bucks...cause for the past 3/4 yrs....hes made hiphop fun again, he really saved hiphop
 10 years ago '06        #80
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
fu*k dude. I'll be glad when people stop d*ck riding wayne. And no i'm not gonna be on no *PLACE NAME HERE* is better than Wayne.

That n*gga is just over rated. just fu*kin raps about rapping.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy