Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2008, 12:03 AM         #41
Jazzmin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they were so called "previewing" it in the chi tonight....since when was a "preview" the whole damn CD....every song....full length?
 10 years ago '04        #42
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
 StatisticZ said:
Haven't peeped it yet, but my dude uploaded the whole thing the other night. Every track rumored to be on the album is on our site.
i fail to see where it is on your site. i must've searched through the whole forum and saw nothing and i am not signing up sorry.
 10 years ago '05        #43
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 durdysoufpleya said:
while i agree that lil wayne is being a little bi*ch about the issue...
its a bit ironic for the DJ to comment on waynes professionalism and then proceed with something that is just as immature and unprofessional.
people.

yeah. it's like "we will not tolerate this kind of behavior, but UH THE BAD MAN STOLE MY LOLLYPOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *runs off with hands over eyes*
 06-01-2008, 02:07 AM         #44
BangEmSmurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was hoping for a Dr.Dre beat or at least Em to jump on a track (It would have been good since Em is supposed to release this year, at least get some buzz)..but then i listened to the album and the lyrics on the album. Realizing no way would a perfectionist like DRE produce a beat to the dumb sh*t he spits, he'd be in the studio for 2 months on 1 track with Dre.
 10 years ago '04        #45
worldofnutz 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 1 1
this albums is BORING AS fu*kKKKK!! beside the 3 singles he's got, it's like an r&b cd w/ him talkin instead of really spittin like we all know he can if he wants to....it's like he put no emotion into this album at all, like he was bored the whole time makin it.

Carter 1 & 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3, it's GARBAGE!!

and i like most of wayne's sh*t!

Last edited by worldofnutz; 06-01-2008 at 02:24 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #46
THEprophecy 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
you guys ever think that if wayne never said those things..his album wouldnt have leaked already?

GTFO...sh*t would still be leaked...with NO controversy behind it...

no disrespect to these DJS but they're acting like they NEED a reason to leak his album. like OH i only LEAKED it cause he talking sh*t.

10 years ago '04        #47
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
yall must didnt hear the Dj Drama interview wit Wayne addressing his comments...soo def clarified wat he meant by it...here is the link

10 years ago '04        #48
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
@ him not even knowin them Empire n*ggaz and the Waynes World mixtape n*ggaz lol..
 10 years ago '04        #49
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
It was gonna leak at one point or another. They always do.
 06-01-2008, 09:46 AM         #50
dball3434  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne letting the syrup slow his thought process down, yea nicca u was spitting hot flames but niccas still delivered ur bars and music to us.
 06-01-2008, 09:52 AM         #51
th3nd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sun I Am Dyingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggg
 06-01-2008, 10:14 AM         #52
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like the DJ's won't have his tracks smeared all over their mix-tapes to promote their bootlegs...fu*kin haters
 06-01-2008, 11:32 AM         #53
Yung Capo13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao u guys do notice it leaked 11days before the album even came out. Most leaks happen 2 - 3 days prior. 11days can possibly hurt a couple album sales.

This album is not bad though, when his lyrics get bad they are pretty bad but the shine of the album were the features and production. It gets a 7.5/10 in my book.
 06-01-2008, 11:57 AM         #54
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
With a lead single titled "Lollipop" and the artist is a MALE.

How could you buy that sh*t?

P.S. He's known to kiss men. (its old, but its true)
 10 years ago '07        #55
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
hahahhahaa
 10 years ago '04        #56
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
Yeah they helped him get hot, but if they wouldnt have leaked the album he would be in a better position in his upcoming trial.

That chicks sample probably woulda been cleared by the time the album dropped. but the track was leaked months ago...

He was probably coo wit the a few leaked tracks here and there since he recorded over 12,000 songs last yr alone, but when that chick hit him with the law suit I guess he said that was it.

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 06-01-2008 at 12:48 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #57
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 441 441
 Yung Capo13 said:
lmao u guys do notice it leaked 11days before the album even came out. Most leaks happen 2 - 3 days prior. 11days can possibly hurt a couple album sales.

This album is not bad though, when his lyrics get bad they are pretty bad but the shine of the album were the features and production. It gets a 7.5/10 in my book.
Riiight last time I checked Graduation leaked a good 10 or 11 days before the release and Curtis leaked 3 days beforehand, everyone on Boxden was joking 50 leaked it and sh*t. We all remember who sold the most outta those two albums right :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #58
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 376 376
still coppin it lol ya'll broke n*ggas will download...
 10 years ago '04        #59
beastman 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 0 0
People still gonna buy it...
 10 years ago '04        #60
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 Dash420 said:
yall must didnt hear the Dj Drama interview wit Wayne addressing his comments...soo def clarified wat he meant by it...here is the link

Lets see if ni66as push the response out as much as the first interview got push out.I Clearly said who he was talking about with that comment and he has love for DJ's who do the mixtape game the right way.He Pointed out Evil Empire and Wanye's World DJ's Everybody needs to get the facts str8.

The dude still going to sell no matter what it was going to get leak anyway just like every other cd that comes out
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy