Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2008, 07:42 PM         #21
ĐöØρЗŘ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good job DJ's.. Nobody would buy his sh*t anyway.
 05-31-2008, 07:43 PM         #22
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mission Accomplished.

Damned if anybody on boxden knows sh*t about publicity. Wayne is going to wide every wave of controversial comments right to more money...this "Anonymous DJ" didn't so sh*t but help Wayne by doing a whole lot of name dropping because he's kidding himself if he thinks Weezy won't sell a thing because he leaked the CD early

Either way, I'm kinda glad he said that sh*t. Maybe now there won't be 8000 mixtapes a month with Wayne all over them using THE SAME RECYCLED TRACKS! *disgusted*
 05-31-2008, 07:43 PM         #23
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haven't peeped it yet, but my dude uploaded the whole thing the other night. Every track rumored to be on the album is on our site.
 05-31-2008, 07:48 PM         #24
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatisticZ said:
Haven't peeped it yet, but my dude uploaded the whole thing the other night. Every track rumored to be on the album is on our site.
You forgot "*shameless plug*"

Props for the slick insert
 10 years ago '05        #25
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
on the response dude said it was the DJs that he never fu*ked with that he was talking to..
 10 years ago '04        #26
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 thacarter said:
people u should really hear the response to what the person is saying according to the topic before you start judging people it's not like it's made out to be it was about 1 person not all mixtape dj's theres audio with wayne the greatest ever talking to dj drama and david banner
yeah i'm checking it out now,but real talk thats not what he said 1st....

thats what happens when u drunk and high all the time.

10 years ago '04        #27
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
i'm still going to buy...this sh*t is fire
 05-31-2008, 08:16 PM         #28
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carter 3 sounding pretty good....i think its the production that really makes this album stand out
 05-31-2008, 08:39 PM         #29
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
You forgot "*shameless plug*"

Props for the slick insert
Why would I be ashamed to say it was posted on our site? sh*t, if someone wanted it bad enough that'd be a means of them finding it, vs. waiting for someone to post it here or googleing it. Thanks for the rep tho.. I guess lol.
 05-31-2008, 08:43 PM         #30
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Full Album Leak

On May 24, 10 second snippets of multiple songs were leaked onto AT&T Media Mall.[23]

During the days of May 30th-31st, Tha Carter III was leaked internationally. The first of the leaks were distributed on May 30th at around 8pm where five songs from the track list were available on the internet. Hours later on May 31st at 12am-1am the whole album was leaked and posted on various websites for free download. The DJ responsible for the leaks was DJ Chuck T who retaliated for an interview conducted by Wayne, where he discredited all DJ's and the mixtape scene days before. [24]

Only 17 tracks from the listing have been leaked and the other songs are currently unknown.
Source:
 05-31-2008, 08:52 PM         #31
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Supposedly Wayne has decided to Push it back and replace all tracks cuz of the leaking.. Lmao@ Chuck T leaking it. It probably wasn't hard, all the tracks he prolly passes to DJ's sh*t, he handed out the Album himself, we just collected it.
 05-31-2008, 09:11 PM         #32
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meh, the DJ's lost not Wayne. Majority of the downloads of The Carter III are probably from Lil Wayne haters who had no intentions of buying the album..
Those who like Lil Wayne will buy it regardless of the leak, it would have leaked anyway before the release, so who cares? The buzz and anticipation is there so it's a lost cause. What a loser.
 10 years ago '04        #33
booie4 
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 1556 1556
Smh, this album was going leak anyway
 05-31-2008, 09:21 PM         #34
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell maybe it was a publicity stunt, who knows.. But still, a lot of the tracks on the Carter III have been circulating on Mixtapes for the past 6+ months, as I said he probably just compiled it after they posted the official tracklisting. That's what my dude did.
 05-31-2008, 09:30 PM         #35
J Hill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne created the mixtape game.............................................. .......

WORD!? [/camron]

I was in FYE today and one of the workers was like "Yo, you can reserve the carter 3" I looked at him and was like "..................naw no thanks"

fu*k wayne, his lean and the way he always rapping bout how he be fu*king baby

"Weezey fu*king Baby, Please save the baby!!!!!"
 10 years ago '06        #36
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
 StatisticZ said:
Supposedly Wayne has decided to Push it back and replace all tracks cuz of the leaking.. Lmao@ Chuck T leaking it. It probably wasn't hard, all the tracks he prolly passes to DJ's sh*t, he handed out the Album himself, we just collected it.
too late the album is pressed and shipped
 05-31-2008, 09:48 PM         #37
djkhaledmustdie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weezy can go fu*k himself
 10 years ago '07        #38
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 ThyInfamousOne said:
sh*ts garbage anyways

...i'm sayin, on tha real, it is.
 10 years ago '07        #39
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 J Hill said:
Wayne created the mixtape game.............................................. .......

WORD!? [/camron]

I was in FYE today and one of the workers was like "Yo, you can reserve the carter 3" I looked at him and was like "..................naw no thanks"

fu*k wayne, his lean and the way he always rapping bout how he be fu*king baby

"Weezey fu*king Baby, Please save the baby!!!!!"
i think he say "...please say the baby."
 10 years ago '04        #40
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
lmao @ wayne creating anything

50 is the one who really got his money off mixtapes.

and even he didn't create mixtapes,in fact,he k!lled them

because every body seen him come up off mixtapes they thought they could do the same.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy