Boston destroyed the Lakers twice this season...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #141
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
This is the Finals LO and Gasol are gonna go off. Lead by Kobe
 06-02-2008, 12:11 AM         #142
Sikmade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can Celtics fans be so over confident when they couldn't stop Joe Johnson and the Hawks took them to game 7? So there going to stop Kobe now? The Cavs took them to game 7 with Lebron and no supporting cast? Struggled against a beat up Piston's team? Kobe is not the MVP for no reason he has a supporting cast the Lakers have a deep bench, A better coach and have yet to lose at home and have only lost 3 games in the playoffs If that doesn't mean anything your blind..

Last edited by Sikmade; 06-02-2008 at 12:13 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #143
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
Lakers are playing the BEST basketball right now... the Celts on paper are better. but they have to bring their A Game to win it all
 10 years ago '04        #144
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 10 years ago '05        #145
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,363 | Props total: 1066 1066
what are the Lakers 3pt %'s for the playoffs? i wanna know.....

i think if they arent hitting those 3's, they will DEFINITELY fall short to beating Boston because from my analysis, Lakers really rely on perimeter shooting and Boston's D will force you to shoot jumpshots ....

another key is keeping LA off of the foul line....when that happens, that just shows they arent being aggressive and more of a perimeter team....

I think the key to Boston is Pierce....if he's struggling and Ray isnt providing any a.ssistance, LA has a good chance....All of those low scoring games with CLE and ATL was when Paul was kinda struggling and Ray was off
 06-02-2008, 10:43 AM         #146
Fokuz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[c][size=1]Yeaaaa nikkaaa
My DJ Page is UP NOW!
[/size=1]
[size=6][/size=6]
[size=1]
[...layout is in progress...]

Peep the 2 songs I added on my page.
Its a artist thats gonna be on 1st DJ mixtape
(Mr. Big Shot [Boston, MA] = )[/size=1]
[size=3]"3 Stripes of Greatness Vol. 1" [/size=3][size=1] << Its a Boston thing

Heres the original:

"The Bottom To The Top"

"Spike Punch"

Heres my remix:

"The Bottom To The Top"

"Spike Punch"
[/size=1]

[size=6]PLZ! GIMME FEEDBACK\REPLY & ADD MY PAGE!!![/size=6][/c]
 10 years ago '04        #147
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 J.R. Hyphy said:
You never met Laker fans in California , don't generalize the fan base because your on an sports forum. You sir are the ignorant one.
co-sign..same with alot of the Boston fans

I think legit Boston/Laker fans have alot of respect for each others entire franchise. It's not really a rivalry fueled by hatred; more so appreciation of competition.

Last edited by tommymm96; 06-02-2008 at 10:46 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #148
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6110 6110
my guess is because they have looked so average in the playoffs. I mean looking at their regular season no one thougth they would be struggling so bad. Should of k!lled Atlanta..should of k!lled the Cavs(I knwo they got lebron but thats 1 star...boston has 3) only series they played well in was the Pistons...

now they should be favorites but my guess is that is why they are looked at as underdogs...the lakers rolled through the tough a.ss West with no real problems while the Celtics struggled in the WNBA...

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 06-02-2008 at 11:09 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #149
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Sikmade said:
How can Celtics fans be so over confident when they couldn't stop Joe Johnson and the Hawks took them to game 7? So there going to stop Kobe now? The Cavs took them to game 7 with Lebron and no supporting cast? Struggled against a beat up Piston's team? Kobe is not the MVP for no reason he has a supporting cast the Lakers have a deep bench, A better coach and have yet to lose at home and have only lost 3 games in the playoffs If that doesn't mean anything your blind..
Wait the same Hawk team that handed Gasol and the Lakers their first lost since the trade and only lost in 14 games? Didnt Joe Johnson score like 28 points against Kobe and i believe Kobe barely had double figures

Or the no help Cavaliers team who beat the Lakers both times this season once with Andrew Bynum still playing??

Or the Detroit Pistons who also beat the Lakers twice this season as well?

Whats your point? Im willing to bet if the Lakers were in the Eastern Conference they may have lost already seeing how they had a better record against the West playoff teams than the East playoff teams...

The NBA is about matchups dumbass... The worst team in the league may cause the best team in the league problems because of matchups... Its not about who is good and who isnt it is how you matchup with other teams...
 10 years ago '04        #150
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 NoLedge18720 said:
my guess is because they have looked so average in the playoffs. I mean looking at their regular season no one thougth they would be struggling so bad. Should of k!lled Atlanta..should of k!lled the Cavs(I knwo they got lebron but thats 1 star...boston has 3) only series they played well in was the Pistons...

now they should be favorites but my guess is that is why they are looked at as underdogs...the lakers rolled through the tough a.ss West with no real problems while the Celtics struggled in the WNBA...
WNBA???

The 3 teams the Celtics faced the Lakers were 1-5 against they didnt beat the Cavs, or the Pistons in the regular season... And split with the Hawks

That tough a.ss west conference the Lakers were 9-3 in the regular season against the opponents they faced... So why were the Lakers supposed to have a hard time? They dominated the 3 teams they faced in the regular season as well...

People look at records and automatically a.ssume a better record means your better than every team in the league... Thats not the case certain teams matchup well with other teams thats in all sports...
 10 years ago '06        #151
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 KSoraci7 said:
yup. Just like prince & Lebron :D And somehow Odom will be the guy?? He's the worst defender out of all just stated

And to all real Lakers fans who been watching them for the past ____ years closely. Y'all KNOW Pierce COMES TO PLAY when he steps on the Laker's home floor. He plays his best there out of all teams he plays on the Road. Lamar scrOdom really can't stop him, and if he tries, he'll get in foul trouble. Lamar isn't a smart player. Pierce knows how to break people down, with his pump fakes etc.
Looky Looky Looky what Espn wrote today about Pierce.....For you miseducated fu*ks

Pierce Loves Playing The Lakers

By ESPN Research

(Archive)

Editor's Note: Information for today's Daily Dime was compiled by Lisa Brooks, Kevin Conlon, Michael Jackson, Nick Loucks, Michael Lynch, Vince Masi, Jason McCallum, Pete Newmann, Adam Reisinger and Kareem White and the ESPN Research Department.

Paul Pierce's 57 postseason games played are the most by a Celtic who has never won an NBA title.

A Celtics-Lakers NBA Finals brings many classic memories to mind. Most of these memories are distant, dating back to an era where Michael Jordan was a brash kid and NBA scouts were drooling over the likes of Armon Gilliam and Dennis Hopson.

Pierce: Highest PPG vs Single Foe
Opponent PPG Games
Lakers 27.9 16
Nuggets 27.3 18
Suns 27.2 18
SuperSonics 25.4 17
Warriors 25.1 17
But in the 21 years since these old rivals have met in the finals, the greatest Celtic of the "down" period in franchise history has also made a name for himself against the Lakers. Pierce, who grew up in Inglewood, Calif., in the shadows of the Great Western Forum, has always saved his best for the Lakers.

Pierce has averaged 27.9 points per game in his career versus the Lakers, more than his average against any other team. In fact, March 13, 2001 could be considered his unofficial entry into the league's elite. Pierce scored 42 points on 13-of-19 shooting in a 112-107 loss at L.A.

Pierce was nearing the end of his breakthrough third season at the time. He averaged more than 20 points (25.1 ppg) for the first time and took the reins from Antoine Walker (23.4 ppg) as the C's leading scorer. What happened after the game is what made it a watershed moment in Pierce's career, though.

Shaquille O'Neal, in the midst of his three-peat and a role as the most dominant force in the game, pulled a Boston reporter aside and offered the following: "Take this down. My name is Shaquille O'Neal, and Paul Pierce is the [expletive] truth. Quote me on that, and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

Highest Active PPG vs Lakers
Foe PPG
Gilbert Arenas 29.1
LeBron James 28.8
Paul Pierce 27.9
Allen Iverson 27.0
Shaquille O'Neal 26.0
Pierce is a unique character in these Finals. He is the one member of the Celtics' big three who has been in Boston through plenty of lean years. He also grew up in Inglewood during the 1980s, where the Showtime Lakers were the hottest attraction in town. And his numbers show that he brings something "extra" when he plays the Lakers.

Despite the tremendous scoring average, perhaps the most impressive aspect of his game against the Lakers is that he has averaged 10.7 free-throw attempts per game, which is proof of his more aggressive approach attacking the basket against LA.

When Pierce has been criticized in the past, one of the main weaknesses that his detractors see in him is a tendency to fall in love with his jumper too much at times. Pierce's ability and willingness to attack the rim could prove crucial in this series.

In his career, Pierce has seven 30-point games and one 40-point game against Los Angeles.

Best Finals since Jordan hit the Game winner over Russell in Utah...I stay drinkin my Green Kool-Aid
 10 years ago '04        #152
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6110 6110
 dre03 said:
WNBA???

The 3 teams the Celtics faced the Lakers were 1-5 against they didnt beat the Cavs, or the Pistons in the regular season... And split with the Hawks

That tough a.ss west conference the Lakers were 9-3 in the regular season against the opponents they faced... So why were the Lakers supposed to have a hard time? They dominated the 3 teams they faced in the regular season as well...

People look at records and automatically a.ssume a better record means your better than every team in the league... Thats not the case certain teams matchup well with other teams thats in all sports...
dont be mad because the Celtics had to face Swin Cash and Candace Parker this year
 10 years ago '05        #153
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
lol at these boston fans... lakers got this in 4-5 games
 10 years ago '06        #154
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 ebcrew said:
lol at these boston fans... lakers got this in 4-5 games
Talk about calling the kettle black look at you Notice not a single boston fan has called the series, but all these LA fans stated in 4-5 games. Truly the biggest stans on this site minus 3
 10 years ago '04        #155
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 JesusShuttles said:
what are the Lakers 3pt %'s for the playoffs? i wanna know.....

i think if they arent hitting those 3's, they will DEFINITELY fall short to beating Boston because from my analysis, Lakers really rely on perimeter shooting and Boston's D will force you to shoot jumpshots ....

another key is keeping LA off of the foul line....when that happens, that just shows they arent being aggressive and more of a perimeter team....

I think the key to Boston is Pierce....if he's struggling and Ray isnt providing any a.ssistance, LA has a good chance....All of those low scoring games with CLE and ATL was when Paul was kinda struggling and Ray was off

that was San Antonio's plan too... and it didn't work out too well from what I heard :sick:
 10 years ago '07        #156
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 1angrypinoy said:
Phil Jackson vs "Doc" Rivers.... it's not even close.

Red Auerbach will be rolling in his grave after the Zen Master gets his 10th coaching championship
Word...It's a wrap...It'll be a great sereies, and it's nice to see Pierce, and KG in the finals, but that's as far as they gonna get. Kobe's gonna sh*t all over those dudes...

and Uncle Phil'll be smiling the whole time...
 10 years ago '04        #157
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
its official, the Lakers fan base is like the Yankees fan base on BX...full of tards with the exception of a chosen few
 10 years ago '07        #158
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
that was San Antonio's plan too... and it didn't work out too well from what I heard :sick:
Exactly. San Antonio kept Kobe to 1 free throw for two games, and where are they now. The Celts need to stop the "big runs" the Lakers are so used to putting together. If they can do that they might have a chance. If the lakers can score 105 points and up, it's a wrap...
 10 years ago '07        #159
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
its official, the Lakers fan base is like the Yankees fan base on BX...full of tards with the exception of a chosen few
That goes for Boston fans too d*ckhead...
Don't make beat you, like my Giants did your gaytriots...
I wonder if Doc's got cameras over on their bench, filming other teams plays...
 10 years ago '04        #160
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 JaeWil said:
i love how clowns bring up past series....it really doesnt matter

the sixers took the pistons to 6 games...then the pistons proceeded to beat a better Magic team in only 5....

yea the celtics were forced to 2 game 7's by the hawks and cavs...and then they beat the 2nd best team in the east in only 6.....so get the fu*k out of here with that sh*t
The Magic weren't better. There still wasn't anyone to guard Hamilton and they weren't defending McDyess's (sp?) jumpshot. Plus the Magic were having difficulties shooting 3's and that's a major part of their game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
102 comments
19 hours ago