Boston destroyed the Lakers twice this season...

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2008, 06:46 PM         #101
Anthony O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aww man we gonna lose,they spankeds our a.ss twice this year,kobe is known for choking in the postseason,lol thats the kinda sh*t kobe feeds off,i wont be suprised to see him drop 50
 10 years ago '04        #102
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
the cavs beat the sh*t out of the spurs last year 2-0 then got swept. funny how the regular season and championship round are different like that
 10 years ago '05        #103
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 eLLz said:

[pic - click to view]

I guess Lebron is a 7 footer too
Lebron is jumpin in the air, you're truly a dumbass
 10 years ago '04        #104
Jigga11w 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 0 0
 demon9991 said:
Dallas was the best team last year (since you're going by records)
Well for 2008 what can u actually go by??? nothing but the regular season record. lol it honestly means nothing to me. pistons spurs etc.. We are in the finals and the rest is history.. hopefully we can get 4 more wins to finish the mission....
 10 years ago '05        #105
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,203 | Props total: 28615 28615
regular season is when that happened, welcome to the finals yall...LAKERS!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #106
Jigga11w 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 0 0
and for all the people hating on the C's remember you are probably the same person who predicted Dallas beating the heat. AND thought that the pistons would lose in 5 to the Lakers back when they had shaq/malone/payton/ and Kobe..

THE HAWKS SERIES/ THE CAVS/ AND THE PISTONS series MEAN NOTHING.. The pistons had to go 7 games to the one man team Orlando Magic in the first round of the playoffs.. theyre path to the finals was much easier than the Lakers in 04. they were playing great.. had just beat the team with the best record (Timberwolves) and seemed unbeatable because of their lineup.THEN WHAT HAPPEN?? THE PISTONS destroyed the lakers... in 5 realistically if it wasnt for kobes heroics they would have got swept.. you cant sit here and try to say there isnt a valid argument for either team.. The pistons coast through games and still had the second best record in the NBA yeah billups was hurt but he still played big... The C's deserve respect and even with a basketball mind you have to believe that this series could go either way. i mean we have almost an advantage at every postion except of course the 2 and center if gasol doesnt play pf. Paul Pierce should be able to score rondo should be able to pressure Fisher like he did billups and kg should be able to get his. Best D against the Best 0. the team that controls the pace will win. Its like i said in an earlier post.. Ray Allen and Lamar Odom will be the keys to this series. there both third options on there teams and they will more than likely decide who wins. What happen when ray ray showed up? we beat the pistons in 6. YES the lakers beat the Spurs and a Great Jazz team and have only lost 3 games. but again.. doesnt mean that the c's wont win a game in L.A both teams can be beat... sh*t the lakes should still be playing.. the spurs were tired and blew game one.. and the refs saved yall in game 4 it should have been 3-1 or even 2-2. but i like kobe and am not a laker hater im just sayin. before you believe YOUR team is flawless just remember that you could be down 3-2 right now..
 05-31-2008, 09:15 PM         #107
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jigga11w said:
and for all the people hating on the C's remember you are probably the same person who predicted Dallas beating the heat. AND thought that the pistons would lose in 5 to the Lakers back when they had shaq/malone/payton/ and Kobe..

THE HAWKS SERIES/ THE CAVS/ AND THE PISTONS series MEAN NOTHING.. The pistons had to go 7 games to the one man team Orlando Magic in the first round of the playoffs.. theyre path to the finals was much easier than the Lakers in 04. they were playing great.. had just beat the team with the best record (Timberwolves) and seemed unbeatable because of their lineup.THEN WHAT HAPPEN?? THE PISTONS destroyed the lakers... in 5 realistically if it wasnt for kobes heroics they would have got swept.. you cant sit here and try to say there isnt a valid argument for either team.. The pistons coast through games and still had the second best record in the NBA yeah billups was hurt but he still played big... The C's deserve respect and even with a basketball mind you have to believe that this series could go either way. i mean we have almost an advantage at every postion except of course the 2 and center if gasol doesnt play pf. Paul Pierce should be able to score rondo should be able to pressure Fisher like he did billups and kg should be able to get his. Best D against the Best 0. the team that controls the pace will win. Its like i said in an earlier post.. Ray Allen and Lamar Odom will be the keys to this series. there both third options on there teams and they will more than likely decide who wins. What happen when ray ray showed up? we beat the pistons in 6. YES the lakers beat the Spurs and a Great Jazz team and have only lost 3 games. but again.. doesnt mean that the c's wont win a game in L.A both teams can be beat... sh*t the lakes should still be playing.. the spurs were tired and blew game one.. and the refs saved yall in game 4 it should have been 3-1 or even 2-2. but i like kobe and am not a laker hater im just sayin. before you believe YOUR team is flawless just remember that you could be down 3-2 right now..
Yawwwwwwwwwn......"Dumbass" Rivers as coach = Celtics lose
 10 years ago '08        #108
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,644 | Props total: 2148 2148
 Jigga11w said:

Damn n*gga all that?
 05-31-2008, 09:52 PM         #109
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamesflames6 said:
too all the lakers fans. who the fu*k do ya'll got 4 a bench? to ya'll really believe ya'll got a better bench? or just so souped ya team is in the finals? be real, take a breath n let me kno who is on ya bench. you can play ya starters all 48 mins! and kobe can't carrry ya'll the whole series. a couple games yea. is odom kobe's pippen? is gasol kobe's shaq? hell no lol. just like ya'll saying bout pierce they been inconsistent as well. but at least pierce stepped up come game time unlike them. so tell me who on the bench will make a lil noise if any and i'll shut up on a good point. i just being real. even i said the celitcs was dumb 4 7 games with the fu*king hawks. and blowing games on the road with the cavs. but its a brand new ball game in the finals if u really kno your basketball. none of the lakers or celtics past sh*t matters now. but the bench sure do!
have you watched a laker game this season? The laker bench is probably the best in the league. You have sasha who brings energy and when hot doesn't miss. Farmar who can hit the three plus penetrate, IMO he's going to have a good series since he doesn't have to match up against an all star point. Turiaf who is a dependable big man who can rebound,block shots, finish and can make the occasional mid range jumper. Walton who is average but he can pass and is a good piece for the triangle offense because of that. And you have Ariza who hasn't really played this post season but is probably the best perimeter defender on the lakers plus he can finish on the break.

If you would of watched the lakers this year you would know that the laker bench is full of energy guys who can produce points no matter if its against the other teams first or second unit.
 05-31-2008, 10:05 PM         #110
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol people talkin like Gasol is a beast or something
dude plays like a soft teddy bear
 10 years ago '06        #111
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 Storm said:
and theyre the underdogs? did i miss something?

"Bu....bu....bu.....bu.....but Pau Gasol wasn't playing those games.":rolleyes:
like that soft f*g**t will make a huge difference
naw well dat aint even my excuse which i dont have one the last game they played was in december its cool you guys got us but u dont realize we werent what we are now we were growing to be like we were back then and we werent complete but now we are talk all you want buy we gon finish this

did i forget to tell you we have a player named kobe bean bryant
 10 years ago '06        #112
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 1angrypinoy said:
Starting line up matchups will be Gasol-Perkins, Odom-Garnett, Fisher-Rondo, Radmanovic-Pierce, Bryant-Allen. Perkins will have trouble shooting over Gasol just like Utah's Boozer. Lakers will concede points to Garnett and Pierce but make them work for it and force other Celtics to make plays. The wild-card out of the Lakers starters is Radmanovic. If Rad gets a good start hitting jumpers, Pierce won't be able to sag off to help out Perkins or Garnett on defense. Rondo won't do sh!t against Fisher 'cause Fisher has seen it all in Iverson, Deron Williams and Tony Parker. Allen hasn't done anything in the playoffs an he won't with Bryant defending him. Bryant will sh!t on Allen when Lakers are on offense. Expect to see Bryant to get double teamed a lot. Bryant will be ready for it just as in the Utah series. The ball will be swung around in the triangle where Fisher and Vujacic shot the lights out on 3s.

Lakers bench >>>>>Celtics bench. All the Lakers bench needs to do is keep the score close even when Garnett, Pierce and Allen are on the floor at the same time. When most of the Lakers starters come back at around the 8:00-9:00 minute mark of the 4th quarter, Garnett/Pierce/Allen will be too tired to make the plays on either side of the court.

Phil Jackson >>>>>>>>>"Dumbass" Rivers.
dude couldnt have said it any better yup lakers bench jus need to keep it close enough that bryant can take over til the finish
 05-31-2008, 10:45 PM         #113
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Johnson murked Boston in them games they won, difference is, Kobe can do that on the road and ether that whole Boston team and crowd at the same time, Kobe is just a k!lla , Boston bandwagon fans can eat a d*ck, Kobe had all them pussies chanting MVP for him just a year ago
 10 years ago '05        #114
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 KSoraci7 said:
stop reachin puttin words in my mouth. u talk like my team isnt newly a.ssembled :rolleyes: we were finding ourselves in the 1st 2 series which we learned alot from, & we did it playing like sh*t with ray allen basically bein invisible. i wouldnt change a thing bout it, we learned alot of things from it, its evident from wat happened with detroit, winnin on the road 4-2 against our biggest challenge yet. funny u dont bring that up. i was 1 of the 1st one's givin LA props 4 wat they did, now stop bein an ignorant fool.
What did they learn from it? That they're not as good as they thought? And finding yourself in the first two series? Against garbage teams when you got the WHOLE regular season to do that? They were all their from the beginning. Gasol wasn't, and they still found time to "find" themselves before the playoffs started. And Ray Allen's trash. You're the one reaching trying to find a positive out of the hawks taking Boston to 7 games
 10 years ago '05        #115
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10787 10787
Lakers will win it all they're better than the celtics.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 10 years ago '07        #116
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,753 | Props total: 2351 2351

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #117
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 CASH1 said:

[pic - click to view]

You remember what happened to them when they pulled up to the gas station right
 10 years ago '06        #118
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 klew said:
What did they learn from it? That they're not as good as they thought? And finding yourself in the first two series? Against garbage teams when you got the WHOLE regular season to do that? They were all their from the beginning. Gasol wasn't, and they still found time to "find" themselves before the playoffs started. And Ray Allen's trash. You're the one reaching trying to find a positive out of the hawks taking Boston to 7 games
Are you really comparing an addition of 1 player to the addition of 9?? Ur bragging about how the lakers had time to "find" themselves with ONE player when the rest of the team had been intact for a few seasons?? Try 9 new players, and we still here in the finals. fu*k outta here young f*g**t
 06-01-2008, 12:33 PM         #119
kobefan22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regular season doesnt matter...gasol will outrebound kg..but not outscore him...he doesnt need to do that theres kobe...kobe will continue to score and lakers will steal game 1 in boston...celtics are getting old...two 7 game series?? they arent going to be the same that beat the lakers in the regular season
 10 years ago '08        #120
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,644 | Props total: 2148 2148
After playing two 7 game series & a another 6 games, the C`s will be worn out...Not only are we younger, but we`re gonna have fresh legs...Series goes 5/6 games, Boston will be out of gas by that point...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy